A Girl's Night Out

- (Lisa spoke) "It's true, Robert...you do look a lot like my father. He doesn't have quite as much hair as you do," both mother and daughter giggled at that, "but in the summer he's always so tan...so handsome, like you." She kissed him lightly on his lips and then turned towards the other bed. With what Laurie described as a 'killer smile', Lisa said, "And I think it didn't matter much at all to my mother, Jimmy, that you resemble another young man that we both know and love."

It was Laurie's turn to gasp. The joking in the hallway was one thing, but bringing Matt into it was...well, she thought...well, maybe, in the back of her mind...she knew she could bring herself to climax just thinking about her son's glorious cock...no, she thought again, Lisa's just playing with me. Finally, she smiled back at her daughter and laughed along with her.

It was Robert who started pushing the envelope with Lisa. He was leaning back against the headboard, his right side snuggled up against her left. He reached across her to put his scotch down on the nightstand between the two beds. As he leaned across her, he started kissing her bare neck and shoulders. He put his left hand on her sweater over her right breast, palming her stiff little nipple. He took his hand away at it looked like a bullet pointing straight through her sweater. As he nibbled on her neck, he asked her if her handsome father had ever seen her like this.

Lisa was having a hard time breathing, so her mother answered for her. "Yes," her voice was getting low and throaty, "he's seen her like that." Wide-eyed, Lisa gawked at her mother. "It's true, baby," Laurie's voice was a bit more normal, "I remember, last summer you were wearing a yellow halter...you came into the kitchen and, I don't know...maybe it was the air-conditioning, but you were pushing right through that thin little top. After you'd left, and we heard your door close, we both just started laughing so hard..."

"Oh my God," Lisa groaned in what had to be a combination of shame, embarrassment, and some kind of wicked excitement. Robert had moved his attentions to the other side of her neck so mother and daughter could look directly at each other.

Laughing softly, Laurie told Lisa how sorry she was. "I really didn't mean to embarrass you, honey. I will tell you that your little exposure caused a major problem for your dad."

Meanwhile, none of this was lost on Jimmy. He could feel Laurie's temperature rise as she talked to her daughter. He slid his left arm around her waist and brought his hand up under her soft sweater. He cupped her full, heavy breast in his hand as he rolled her nipple with his fingertips. "What kind of problem?" he asked.

Laurie said that I had felt uneasy...excited but embarrassed that I had been turned on by seeing my daughter like that.

Lisa perked up; the wicked little smile was back. "Daddy got turned on by seeing my nipples? Really?" Laurie nodded and smiled back. Then Lisa quickly asked, "Is that okay, Mom? Did you mind?"

"Oh no, honey." Laurie was starting to feel the effect of Jimmy's little kisses and his long, magical fingers working under her sweater. "Not at all. We both thought you looked so beautiful...so hot." She giggled again as Jimmy pulled on her fat, pink nipple. "Your dad got so hard, baby...he really gave it to me good that night!" Lisa gasped and Laurie must have realized what she said and flushed with embarrassment. Jimmy and Robert were both laughing softly.

Laurie calmed down after a moment and looked at her three companions. Slowly she joined in their smiles and laughter. She looked at her daughter, holding Lisa's eyes with hers. "You know how much he loves you, baby. He would never, ever do anything..."

Lisa slipped out of Robert's embrace and moved to the other bed. She put her arms around Laurie and drew her close. "I know that, Mommy. I love both of you so much – I would never do anything you..." Laurie stopped her daughter with a kiss. And when it continued just a little too long, Lisa pulled away, smiling again. "It's okay, Mom? You don't mind if Daddy sees a little bit of his baby girl?" Laurie just moaned as Jimmy's hand found the soft flesh between her stocking top and her tiny panties.

Lisa fell back onto the bed next to Robert. They kissed again, heating up from the pictures the two women were painting. They all broke apart about the same time, each reaching for their glass. As Lisa held her wine to her lips, her good-luck charm took a sip of his scotch and then put his glass back down. This time, as he brought his hand back across, he pulled her sweater down, slowly exposing her pert, young breast topped by a diamond-hard nipple. His face was buried in her neck, kissing and licking her hot skin. Lisa looked up to see her mother and Jimmy staring at her chest.

Robert lifted himself up and kissed Lisa softly on the mouth. Then he started pulling gently on her, making both daughter and mother moan together. Softly, he asked Laurie, "Would you mind if he...saw her...like this?" Once again, the two women moaned in response. Then he asked Lisa, "What about you, gorgeous? Would you like your daddy to see you...like this?"

Both were on the verge of their first big climax of the night. As their new friends ran their hands and tongues over them, they looked at each other. They came so close to letting the truth out, but with a silent look, agreed to keep quiet about it. Lisa spoke first, her mouth dry. "Would you mind? Would you be mad at me, Mom?"

"You really want to, baby?" Laurie's eyes were wide with that same look of shock, awe and lust. Lisa just nodded shyly. "Oh my God, baby...you know you'll kill him!" All four started to laugh. "Really, baby? You want your daddy to look at you...see you...naked?" Lisa stared at her mother long and hard; the men had fallen silent. Finally, Lisa nodded again, her long dark curls falling around her face. Laurie, accepting her daughter's answer, said, "Baby, you know he loves you..." Lisa nodded again. "You know, honey, looking at each other will be as far as it would ever go. He'll never let himself go, baby... he would never...touch you...you know?"

"I know, Mother."

"You can't touch him, either, Lisa. I mean it..." Lisa gasped at her mother's suggestive tone. "He's only a man, you know. He could only resist so long." Lisa nodded again, knowing how true that was. "If you promise me no touching, and let me tell him that it might happen sometime – so you don't give him a heart attack – then, I guess it would be...okay."

Lisa squealed as Robert lifted her sweater up over her breasts and over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up. He alternated pinching and licking her sweet tits. "Does that make you hot, little girl? Showing Daddy your naked tits?" Lisa moaned as she crawled over his lean torso. She unbuttoned his shirt and spread it open so she could drag her pointed nipples down his hard chest. She kissed her way down his flat stomach as her fingers worked his belt buckle and then the button and zipper of his jeans. When she had the top spread open, she put her hand into his boxers and took hold of his erection.

She looked at Laurie with lust in her eyes. "Are we ready, Mom? Are we gonna do this...for real...right now?" This time it was Laurie who moaned and nodded her head. Lisa grinned back. "God, I love you Mommy...you are so fucking hot!" Laurie looked down to see Jimmy had lifted her sweater up above her breasts; he was massaging her for Lisa and Robert to see. Lisa fished Robert's cock through the fly in his boxers. She licked the tip and then stood up off of the bed. She leaned across and kissed Laurie. She gently held her mother's breast in her hand. "You really do have great tits, Mom." She left her hand there as she moved again and kissed Jimmy, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She took his hand and put it on her breast. He moaned into her mouth as he started moving his fingers all over her chest. "I know they're not as big as Mother's..." The all laughed softly. "But do you like them anyway, Jimmy?" He moaned again as she slipped away from her mother's bed.

She turned back to Robert who was leaning against the pillows piled up in front of the headboard. "I hope you guys aren't shy," she giggled as she slid his jeans down his well-defined, muscular thighs and then off his legs. She peeled his socks off and then slowly drew his boxers down until he was naked on the bed. Lisa stepped back and looked at her newest lover. "Mom, isn't he beautiful?" Laurie agreed. "We need some music, okay?" Jimmy leaned across and tuned the radio to a soft jazz station and turned the volume up a little. Lisa redid the lighting so it was more indirect and then returned to the foot of her bed.

Topless, dressed in her little navy miniskirt, thigh-high hose and a sheer, little black thong, Lisa started dancing to the Latin beat coming from the radio. She tossed her hair and caressed her breasts as she lost herself in the music. Her eyes were closed, but she could feel three other pairs staring at her as she danced. Her hands slipped down and she deftly unfastened her skirt, dropped it to the floor and danced out of it. She opened her eyes and her skin started to vibrate with incredible excitement as she saw all three of them staring at her. She noticed Jimmy had removed Laurie' sweater and his shirt. They looked so good together, her firm breasts and hard dusky nipples and his broad shoulders and wash-board stomach, touching each other on the bed.

She turned to Robert, smiling as she saw his cock starting to thicken. She danced to the nightstand and put her right foot on the bed. Robert peeled her stocking down her thigh and then over her smooth calf and off her foot. He kissed her softly on the inside of her thigh. Lisa put her foot back on the floor. Still moving to the hot beat, she turned towards her mother and Jimmy and put her left foot on their bed. Together, they took her stocking off, leaving her in just her tiny panties. Even in the dim, indirect light, her mother and these two nice, handsome strangers could see her swollen lips and the thin strip of hair just above her slit. They all expressed their admiration for her hot little body as she danced her way up onto her bed, standing over Robert, straddling his narrow hips. Swaying to the sexy Latin beat, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong. She pulled them down slowly, peeling them away from her moist, swollen lips.

Completely naked, her perfect little pussy moist with her mounting excitement, Lisa swayed a minute more before she lowered herself to the bed. She positioned herself on her knees between Robert's legs. She took his cock in her right hand and held it up. With her left hand, she moved her hair to her right side so no one's view would be blocked. Her eyes were like slits and her voice was just a harsh whisper. "This is it, Mother...we're really doing it, aren't we?" Laurie could only gasp as she watched Lisa bend over and lick Robert's shaft from his balls to the crown.

Laurie had tried to explain to all of this to her daughter during their time in New York, and then later on the phone and through emails. Lisa said she understood what her mother was talking about – the thrill of exhibitionism, the outrageous pleasure of pleasing and being pleased by more than one.

Lisa realized that she didn't know anything before now. Fucking the family was the all-time best, of course, but the thrill that coursed through her body, the electric buzz that comes from being naked in front of strangers was un-fucking-believable! She loved Robert's cock; it was a perfect size for her. Long enough and thick enough to be really hot, it wasn't too large to fit in all the places she planned on putting it that night.

She loved watching Jimmy kiss and lick her mother's tits while Laurie kissed the young man and stroked his erection through his jeans – all the time staring at her daughter sucking cock. When Lisa drew her mouth off of the big, mushroom-shaped head and let a mouthful of her spit coat the hot, smooth flesh of his cock, she heard her mother moaning, encouraging her to take it all the way into her throat. She looked at Laurie to find her skirt and sweater had disappeared. She looked so hot lying on her side dressed only in her thigh-high hose and tiny panties.

Lisa discovered the rush that performing for others could bring. She plunged her mouth down over Robert's stiff shaft until her lips were buried in his short hair. She started breathing through her nose, letting her throat get accustomed to the hot intruder. When she was relaxed, she started lifting her head two or three inches and then swallowing him hard and deep, driving him further down her throat. As Robert started thrusting his hips upward, Lisa's stuffed mouth made every 'porn movie' blowjob sound she'd ever heard. God, she'd never had this much fun before – and the night was just getting started!

On the other bed, Lisa's audience was couldn't help reacting to the scene just a few feet away. Jimmy was plunging his fingers in and out of Laurie's wet hole as he sucked her stiff nipple between his teeth. Laurie moaned – she wanted to taste him. "Please, baby...I need you in my mouth." Jimmy backed off the bed, and standing behind Laurie, he dropped his jeans and shorts and pulled off his socks.

As he walked around the foot of the bed, Robert nodded towards his young friend. "I told you Jimmy brings something special to the celebration, ladies."

Lisa couldn't resist looking and she slid up Robert's cock until it plopped out from between her lips. "Oh my God," she hissed as she took in the young man's enormous love muscle. "Mommy, how are we ever going to get that inside us?" Laurie swung around so she was sitting up on the side of the bed, her stockings still highlighting her perfect legs and her sheer little panties snug against her bare mound. Her eyes were like slits as he took the young stranger's massive fuck pole in both hands.

"Like this, baby," she hissed back at her daughter, "first we make it really wet." She relaxed her jaws and started breathing slowly through her nose. She pulled the thick, plum-shaped head to her lips as her tongue snuck out, covering the head with her saliva. Then opening wide, she sucked it past her lips, letting him lay on her tongue. Laurie was transported by her feelings as her daughter looked at her, so closely, examining her diamond-hard nipples, then shifting her gaze to her moistening pussy.

Mother worked her tongue around Jimmy's cock-head and then the two inches of his thick shaft that she let slip inside her hot mouth. Daughter reached over and cupped his swollen sac gently in her palm. She massaged his balls as Laurie's lips slid back up over the crown and off of his beautiful cock. "God, Jimmy," she moaned to him, "you taste so sweet." Laurie pulled her legs back up onto the bed and rolled over on her back. Her head was hanging just off the edge, inches from Jimmy's throbbing dick. She looked at Lisa. "When they're this big, baby, there's only one way to really go deep. Go ahead, honey, feed me his big cock."

Lisa's heart was pounding and her breath very shallow as she brought Jimmy's mammoth organ to her mother's mouth. She had heard about this technique (more than once from her boyfriend), but had never seen it for real. Robert moved to the side of the bed, his rough, calloused hands massaging my baby girl's ass and inner thigh, feeling the heat from her flesh. Lisa brought Jimmy's thick pole towards Laurie's open mouth.

With her head dropped down over the side of the thick mattress, Laurie's throat opened and straightened out; upside down, her jaw was so much more relaxed. Her hot, swollen lips were just the sweet beginning for his sensitive cock-head. Jimmy gasped with surprise as he felt her tongue move around him – from the wrong side! Lisa groaned as she watched her slutty mother swallowing Jimmy's huge cock with such ease. Robert's lips on her hard nipple and his finger sliding through her hot, wet groove turned her groan into a low moan.

Jimmy's huge, pulsing cock was buried deep inside of Laurie's throat; his hands kneading her flushed breasts, fingers rolling her nipples. Lisa moaned again, "Jesus, Mommy...you look so fucking hot!" Laurie took Lisa's hand and held her daughter's fingertips against her throat. "Oh fuck...Robert, feel this..." She took his finger from her wet little pussy and held it against Laurie's throat. "She's swallowing him, Robert...can you even imagine?"

Laurie loved her daughter's commentary on her deep-throat technique. Doing Jimmy this way was fun; she knew it was really making the young stud very happy. But, unfortunately, he was just a little too large for her to be really comfortable. She just seemed to know that Robert would be the right size. She stopped the swallowing motion in her throat, slowly pushing Jimmy away and out of her mouth. Laurie half-turned onto her side and looked at her daughter. Her eyes were burning slits as she took in her daughter's hot little body.

Her voice was a harsh whisper. "He doesn't have to imagine, baby." She motioned with a shake of her head. "Lean back against the headboard, sweetie." As Lisa arranged a few pillows and got into position, Laurie pushed Jimmy onto Lisa's bed. They both jumped and giggled as the boy just missed landing across Lisa's legs. Laurie's voice stopped their semi-nervous laughter. "Just watch your mommy, baby..." Lisa hadn't heard her mother sound that way since last New Year's Eve. She knew she was in for something special. "Let your new brother lick your pussy while you watch me." She looked at Jimmy with a dirty little grin. "Go ahead, young man...eat your sister's fresh young cunt...I bet it's just delicious."

Jimmy moved between Lisa's spread thighs and slowly licked his way up to her plump, moist lips. Laurie turned over onto her back again, drawing Robert close with her hands around his hips. His firm organ was standing straight out. He rubbed his hardness against Laurie's lips and her tongue, letting her wet his shaft in preparation. At the same time, Jimmy's fingers were massaging Lisa's sex. Pressing her lips together and then pulling them gently apart, blowing softly over her exposed clit. As his tongue finally came in contact with her clit, Robert's cock was sliding past Laurie's lips and down into her welcoming throat.

Lisa was moaning in delight as Jimmy's tongue proved to be in proportion to his love muscle. "Mmmm, oh, Mommy...his tongue is so long...God, Mother...he's pushed it all the way up inside...unngg..."

Robert was groaning as well as he looked down to see Laurie's lips holding firmly around the base of his hard-on. He'd slid smoothly in and out of her throat several times until she locked her lips around him and held him firmly in place. She rolled her tongue around him as her throat massaged his thick shaft. His rough hands found her breasts one more time and his fingers worked her nipples as they had earlier. Laurie's cunt was on fire; every time he rolled her between his fingers, a spark shot right through her from her tits to her bare, swollen lips.

Lisa's moans had gotten louder as Jimmy's strong hands lifted her firm, tanned legs over his shoulders and his fabulous tongue moved from her hot, slick pussy to her little puckered hole. "Oh fuck, Mommy...his tongue is all the way up my ass...God, Jimmy... don't stop...unngggh...don't stop." Lisa reached out as her cunt started to vibrate, her hand finding Robert's swollen sac. As she played with his balls, he reached across to rub her clit as Jimmy continued to tongue-fuck her asshole.

Laurie loved the taste of Robert's pre-cum as it leaked out the tip of his thick, hard cock. She knew that if she really applied her talents, she could have him shooting in no time flat. But, she realized, her daughter was going to need Robert first before she had a prayer at getting Jimmy's sausage in her little box. And her jaw was starting to really ache!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds