A Girl's Night Out

As Robert became more excited watching Lisa's ass held high off the bed and starting to shake in orgasm, Laurie let him slide out of her mouth. She turned over and Robert bent down to kiss her gently on her lips. "My God, Laurie...I've never...you are too much, darling."

Laurie giggled and thanked him for his delicious contribution to the act. Lisa's short scream interrupted them and they turned to see her shaking in Jimmy's big hands as his thick tongue swiped her slowly from her little pucker up to her clit and back again. He slowed down as Lisa's screams turned to groans and then to low moans as she fell back to the bed. Jimmy looked up with a big grin on his wet face. "Oh my God, Bob! My new little sister (Laurie told me later that Jimmy really seemed to get off on the incest thing) has the sweetest tasting pussy and ass of all time!" Lisa threw her arms around Jimmy's shoulders and drew him up so they were face to face.

"Baby," Lisa said, "nobody's ever eaten me as good as my brother!" Jimmy was still grinning as Lisa locked her lips on his. She heard her mother gasp at the hidden mention of her younger brother. They drew apart and Lisa smiled at the young man. "Why don't you show Mother what her young man can do?"

Robert caught on pretty quickly as to how much the whole family thing was affecting both of these hot women. He thought he would heighten their pleasure. He put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder and gently pulled him away from Lisa. "Get off your sister, boy." He saw Lisa's eyes snap open at the same time Laurie gasped behind him. Jimmy let the older man pull him away and he moved back to Laurie's bed. Robert climbed on to the bed, right between Lisa's spread thighs.

Laurie was lying on her stomach, her head resting on a pillow as she watched the good-looking man prepare to mount her daughter. Jimmy was sitting across her thighs, massaging her shoulders and neck. 'Mmmm...that feels good, honey." She smiled as she felt his hard cock rubbing up and back between her ass cheeks.

Lisa was unable to speak as she stared at Robert. He looked as good as a man his age could possibly be. Fit and trim, his broad chest narrowed to his flat stomach. A soft brush of brownish-grey hair topped his hard cock. He was on his knees, sitting back on his heels. He bent towards her and took a long lick of her hot little box. "You are right, boy," he said to Jimmy, "she does have the sweetest little pussy I've tasted in a long time."

Lisa was trembling with anticipation as Robert sat back up and wrapped a big hand around each of her thighs. He pulled her closer until her firm ass was lodged between his powerful legs, her hot, juicy cunt tilted up at him. He held her there with one hand, bringing his other back to his swollen shaft. He started tapping his cock on Lisa's labia; occasionally letting his thick, soft head hit her clit. They could all smell her excitement waft through the room.

Laurie watched closely as her daughter's pussy started to swell with excitement. Robert's cock was starting to get slick with her juices and he was holding himself angled down. He pushed his cock-head just an inch into Lisa making mother and daughter groan together. He leaned down, driving another solid inch into her. "What do you want, little girl?" he whispered to her.

Lisa could barely speak, her mouth was so dry. "Please, Robert..." her voice was hoarse, "fuck me...I want you in me, please?"

He pulled back, leaving just the tip to tease her. "Who do you want to fuck you, little girl?"

Lisa just moaned as she tried to thrust herself upwards. "God, c'mon...unngggh..." her frustration was all too clear. Laurie knew what he wanted to hear and she urged her daughter to comply.

"Tell him, baby. Tell him you want your daddy to fuck your pussy so good." Laurie felt Jimmy shifting around behind her. He pulled her hips up until she was on her knees and then he spread her legs wide enough to accommodate his hips.

Lisa looked over at her mother. "I do want that, Mommy...I want my daddy to fuck me."

"Then tell him, sweetie. He's waiting to give you what you want, baby." Laurie stared at Lisa, spellbound by the curve of her breast and the perfect rising nipple.

Lisa's voice was dark and dirty, turning everyone on even more. "You like my tits, Mom? Wanna suck them?" Laurie groaned in response, remembering that long New Year's night. "Wanna lick my tits while my daddy fucks me, Mommy?" Laurie moaned again; this time it was more Jimmy's cock-head sliding through her moist slit. Lisa reached out and grabbed Laurie's hand. She brought it to her breast, holding it there. "Tell your son to fuck you, Mother...and I'll tell Daddy to fuck me, okay?"

Knowing that her daughter enjoyed a little pain sometimes, she discreetly pinched Lisa's nipple before she withdrew her hand. Staring at her daughter's dark brown eyes, Laurie spoke to the young stud behind her. "Am I the MILF of your dreams...son?" Her cunt started to flood as he pressed tighter against her.

Lisa hissed at her, "Not son, Mother...call him Matt...tell my brother to fuck you!"

Laurie looked at her lust-filled daughter, wanting nothing more than her happiness. She smiled at her daughter and then turned her head around to face the incredible hunk behind her. "Your cock is so big, Matt...is that for your mother?" She grunted as he pushed into her hot tunnel, his thickness stretching her so perfectly.

"It's all for you, Mother...every inch."

"Fuck me, Matt...fuck your mother hard and deep, Matty." And with that invitation, Jimmy sunk the full length of his steel pole into Laurie's hot cunt. "Good Lord, Matt!" Laurie groaned as she felt his massive head right up against her cervical ring. "I haven't felt this full since..."

"New Year's Eve...right, Mother?" Lisa finished her mother's forbidden thought. As Laurie gushed around Jimmy's thrusting pole, remembering the way her son filled her so completely on that special night, she heard her daughter once again. "Now, Daddy," she growled at Robert. "Fuck me while you watch my brother fuck his mother." She felt Robert guide his stiff shaft through the moisture covering her slit, lubricating himself for her. And then, finally, she felt him pushing into her eager cunt, stretching her walls with his throbbing prick. "God, that feels so good, Daddy...fuck me hard...yesss!"

Robert couldn't remember the last time he was that hard. He couldn't remember ever being with a mother-daughter combo like these two! Holding her young, firm ass in his hand, he pulled her up the length of his rock-hard cock. He bent down to her and whispered "What does your father call you, Lisa?"

She opened her eyes wide; her voice cracked as she replied "Baby Girl."

Robert moved to cover her mouth with his, kissing her with true passion. "Your daddy loves you, baby girl...you are such a hot little fuck." He started pounding his meat into her, unable to control himself after the unmercifully long build-up to this. And this was totally fucking great!

"Fuck me, Daddy...unngggh...harder, Daddy..." Lisa was moaning as she was rocked back and forth under Robert's powerful fucking motion. "Mommy, Daddy's fucking me so good...oh, God, Daddy, don't stop!" She turned her head to look at her mother. Jimmy was laying over Laurie's back, his hands kneading her breasts as he kept up a steady rhythm fucking her so deep his balls slapped against her thighs. Lisa was too carried away – caught in the moment – to remember her earlier discussion with her mother. "Mommy, you look so hot like that..." Laurie's face was twisted with passion; her eyes had turned to slits of ice-blue fire as Jimmy continued stroking his massive meat into her hungry cunt. She moaned as her daughter stared into her eyes. Lisa's dark brown eyes, as narrow with lust as her mother's, burned into Laurie as she spoke to the handsome stranger who was fucking her so well. "Isn't my mother beautiful, Daddy?" she asked, her voice raspy and low.

"Very beautiful, baby girl," Robert replied. "Very hot. Just like you, baby girl."

Her eyes still locked on her mother, Lisa kept pushing the envelope. "Do you like watching her getting fucked, Robert?" Laurie moaned as Jimmy's cock pressed through her cervix and his pubic bone ground against her gushing lips. "My real daddy loves to watch her with other men. Doesn't he, Mother?"

Laurie felt the blood rushing to her face. Her daughter was un-masking her in front of these two strangers. She knew that if she didn't stop Lisa now, her lust-driven daughter would expose all of their darkest secrets. But try as she might, she could only moan in response to Lisa's comments – she couldn't stop her.

Robert was quickly approaching climax; he could feel the pressure building as he stroked deeper and harder into the gorgeous little girl lying under him. He hadn't felt the heat and the clenching pull of a twenty-one year-old pussy in a long time. He hadn't sucked tits this firm since he was as young as Jimmy. And best of all, the little vixen and her mother were both totally into this scene. "You feel too good, baby girl," he groaned as he thrust deeply into her, "you're gonna make me cum, darling."

"Fuck me deep, Daddy," Lisa hissed at Robert while she stared at her mother. "Cum in me, Robert...ohhh...unngg..." She was right on the edge as she felt Robert's cock start to swell inside her, throbbing with his release. He painted the walls of her cunt with his seed, bringing her to her own climax as she felt jet after jet of liquid heat blast into her. "Oh God, Mommy...I'm cumming!!!!...Daddy's making me cum...fuck me....it feels so good....FUCK MEEE, DADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" Lisa's body jerked up sharply, forcing Robert's cock through her cervix; she could feel his last spurts filling her womb.

Between Lisa's screams and Laurie's cunt muscles, Jimmy was fast approaching his own orgasm. Riding Laurie's back, he ground away inside her hot, wet canal. Leaning into her, he kissed her shoulder and then her neck. When his mouth was close to her ear, he whispered loud enough for all to hear, "Has she really fucked her father? I mean... really?" Laurie groaned an unintelligible reply.

Robert slid out of Lisa and was lying at her side, his hand grazing across her lightly, feeling the heat from her flushed skin. "Tell him, baby girl," Robert urged her on. "Have you? Did you really fuck your daddy?"

Once again, Lisa locked eyes with her mother. "Yes," she mumbled, "I did. Tell them, Mommy...tell them it was New Year..." Robert was sucking her nipple between his lips. He could feel his cock start to harden as he realized that Lisa was telling the truth.

Over her shoulder, Laurie heard Jimmy say, "God, that must have been so hot! Did you watch them?" Again, Laurie could only groan. Jimmy's cock felt like perfection as it occupied every cubic millimeter of her cunt. And Lisa was pushing her over the edge.

"She watched us, Jimmy," Lisa's voice dropped as they all strained to hear the taboo tale. "She watched me suck my daddy's cock...didn't you, Mommy?" Laurie, her face down in her pillow, moaned in reply. The huge pole shoved all the way up her cunt was bringing her over the edge. Laurie rarely has vaginal orgasms, and she didn't want to let this one go. She knew that Lisa's story would bring both she and Jimmy to their impending climaxes.

Laurie lifted her head to look at her hot little girl on the other bed. Lisa was stroking Robert's renewed erection as he suckled at her tit. Still moaning, Laurie said to her daughter, "Tell them, baby...of fuck, Jimmy...you're so big in me...you're gonna make me cum...unnnggghhh...tell them everything, baby."

"Tell me, little sister...tell me everything while I fuck your mother!" Jimmy was staring at Lisa as he pounded his full length in and out of Laurie's squeeze-box of a cunt, his voice a harsh whisper of desire and lust.

Lisa turned on her side, displaying herself as Jimmy's hungry eyes devoured her perfect young form. She followed his eyes as she moved her hand over her diamond-hard nipples and down to her swollen and leaking pussy. He watched her closely, still fucking in and out of her mother, as Lisa scooped up a glob of Robert's cum on her fingertip and brought it to her sweet lips. She stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked the pearly drop off the tip. "You taste just like my father, Robert. It tastes so good." She moved her hand back down and slid a finger into her wet hole.

"Fuck, Lisa...tell me now!" Jimmy was so close to loosing it; he could feel Laurie contracting around him, her cunt muscles starting to spasm.

Lisa's eyes turned to slits once again and her voice dropped. "I think what she wants you to know, Jimmy..." Lisa paused to look at her mother for just an instant – time enough for Laurie to nod her approval. She looked back up at the excited young man. "While my mother was watching me...watching her daughter fuck and suck her father...your hot MILF ...my mother...oh, God...she was fucking her son."

"Fuck me. Jimmy...I'm cummmiiinnnngg! Aiehhhh!" Laurie was lost as her climax rolled through every nerve and muscle of her well-fucked body.

Jimmy pulled Laurie's face back so he could look into her eyes. "You did it, didn't you?"

"Yes...it was wonderful," Laurie mumbled back, still quivering from her climax. "His cock is as big and hard as yours, baby."

"Oh fuck!!! I'm cumming, Mother!!!" With one final thrust, Jimmy shoved his massive meat deep into the hot, incestuous cunt that kept gripping around him. When Laurie felt him spray his thick seed directly into her womb, she climaxed again. Her cunt worked his shaft until there was nothing left in his balls. As Laurie fell back down on the bed, Jimmy slowly extricated his softening cock from Laurie's flooded canal. He sat on the edge of the bed, gently rubbing her back and lightly kissing her neck and shoulders. "That's so fucking hot, Laurie. Did you do it again? Are you still fucking him?" He looked at Lisa, lying on her side with one leg raised, still overwhelmed by the incredibly cute twenty-one year old and her unbelievable mother. "What else haven't you told us?"

Lisa cocked her finger at the hot stud, drawing him over to her bed. Jimmy stood in front of her, his cock only semi-hard but still quite long and thick. It reminded her of Matt's huge organ and she took him in hand and drew him closer. She could smell her mother's fragrant juices coating the beautiful, thick shaft. Lisa brought him to her soft, pink lips and she let her tongue slide up and down, feeling the swollen veins as she licked her mother's essence off of him. Jimmy grew harder and longer at the tender ministrations of the beautiful young girl. Finally, she took him into her mouth, covering half of his growing cock. She licked around the ridge of his crown, and then opening his tiny hole with the tip of her tongue, she sucked the remaining drops of his sweet, thick cum into her mouth.

Lisa pulled away, much to Jimmy's dismay. She hopped off the bed and without saying a word, she pushed the hunk back down to where she was a moment before. She leaned over him and kissed Robert, driving her tongue into his mouth, giving him a taste of Jimmy's crème. She jumped back off and kissed Jimmy. With a wicked little grin, she asked, "You wanna know what else happened that night?" Jimmy said he did with great enthusiasm. Lisa cocked her head and grinned again. "Or...maybe you'd rather see what else happened." Laurie groaned from behind her, causing Lisa's smile to widen and her nipples to grow.

She moved over to the other bed and crawled up next to her mother. Laurie was still lying on her stomach, her head and arms resting on her pillow. Lisa sat back on her heels and lightly stroked Laurie's back with her fingertips. She leaned down and kissed both of the round, firm cheeks in front of her and then sat up again. Laurie turned around to face her daughter. "I love you, baby. Sure you want to do this? Now?"

Lisa nodded slowly at her mother. "I do, Mom" she whispered breathlessly. "You keep telling me how hot you get when someone is watching you." Laurie grinned at her little girl and nodded her agreement. "I want them to watch us...okay?" Lisa asked, almost shyly, as her hand wandered in light circles around Laurie's back and bottom. She looked across at the two men stretched out naked on the other bed. Jimmy was lying on his back. He was closest to the girls and just turning his head gave him a perfect view. His long, thick cock was resting across his thigh and Lisa gave it a little tug. "You think you want to see me and my mom together, Jimmy...I mean little brother?"

"As Jimmy," said Jimmy, "I say 'Yes, I really want to see you guys together...I can't imagine hot fucking hot it would be.' As your little brother, I say 'Duh-uhhh!'" All four of them started laughing.

Robert said he needed a drink. He was on the far side of the bed, and had to lean across Jimmy to reach his glass on the night-stand. As he stretched across the bed, his cock dragged over Jimmy's hip until it rested along side the larger organ.

"Oh, baby," Laurie moaned, "now that is something to watch!" She sat up next to Lisa on the edge of the bed. She reached across the small divide and wrapped her fingers around them, holding their swelling members tightly against each other. She giggled as she rubbed them together. "Looks like they like this, too, baby."

Robert, more than a little embarrassed at his reaction, took his glass and wriggled out of Laurie's grasp and got off the bed. As he emptied the watery drink into the sink and started to make a fresh one he said, "Listen, Jimmy...I'm sorry, but I've never...uhm, you know...done anything gay or anything..."

Jimmy was trying not to laugh at his good friend (and great boss.) "No sweat, Bob. I know you're not gay...neither am I...but this whole night is just way too hot. Chill... enjoy it, Boss...that's what I'm doing."

Lisa hopped off the bed and took the wine glasses to Robert for him to refill. Facing him, she put the glasses down and dropped to her knees. Talking his swollen sac in her hand, she looked up at the handsome man and smiled at him. "C'mon, Daddy...you're with family tonight...we know you're not gay." She sucked the spongy head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the pronounced ridge. She could feel him start to harden immediately. She pulled back until his stiff pole plopped out of her mouth. "Now finish making our drinks, Daddy, and get comfortable next to my brother."

Lisa stood up and walked back to where Laurie was lying on the bed. She took the glasses from Robert and gave one to her mother. They both took long drinks, savoring the taste, enjoying the moment. Lisa took Laurie's glass with hers and put them on the bed-side table. Robert had settled in again next to Jimmy, lying on his side and sipping his scotch. Both men were idly stroking their hard-ons as they watched Lisa walk around the bedroom to dim the lights just a little more. She stopped in front of Jimmy and let her fingers caress his balls. When he moaned, she bent down and put her nipple on his lips, silencing him.

Her voice was deep and throaty, she was on fire as she remembered that first time. "First, Daddy and I watched Mom and Matt. It was so hot..." She climbed on to the bed, her knees straddling Jimmy's thigh. Leaning to her right, she started showing some attention to Robert's hard cock. Jimmy's thick tube was starting to grow in front of her as her pussy hunched against his muscular thigh. "Look at Jimmy's cock, Robert. Isn't it beautiful?" She stroked it softly from bottom to top with her fingertips. "So big and hard...it's almost as long, but not as thick as my brother's." Lisa bent over and took the head of Jimmy's cock into her mouth. It plopped out as she sat up and then leaned over Robert, taking his full length past her lips until he was lodged in her throat. She massaged his stalk wit her tongue, and then slowly sat back up one more time. She grinned at Robert, her eyes still slits of lust. "Sometimes, not quite so big is nice, too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds