A Girl's Night Out

Lisa got up off of Jimmy and returned to her mother's bed. Sitting on the edge, she took another drink of her wine. As she put her glass back down, Lisa bent down over Laurie and kissed her on her lips, her wine-flavored tongue playing lightly over her mother's. When the kiss ended, Lisa trailed her tongue slowly down Laurie's throat and across her chest until she had her mother's swollen nipple between her lips. She sucked it in and then let it out with the same plop! of Jimmy's cock-head. Laurie groaned as she grabbed Lisa's long, dark hair. "Later," Lisa continued, her head still at her mother's breast, she looked across at the men and their hard pricks, "after Matt fucked Mommy again, and Daddy fucked me...God, he fucked me sooo good; remember, Mom? Anyway, it was all so hot and Matt's cock was so beautiful...we couldn't refuse him anything. So just like now, with my pussy full of my Daddy's cum, and Mother's naked cunt leaking her young man's crème, my brother wanted to see us..." Lisa stood and put her left knee on the bed next to Laurie's shoulder. Then in one fluid motion, she lifted her right leg up and across her mother until that knee was resting next to her mother's other shoulder. Sitting up on her knees, she twisted her lithe torso towards the men watching them, stroking themselves next to each other on the other bed. "He wanted to see us do this..."

Lisa lowered herself back on her heels, bringing her young, succulent cunt closer and closer to her mother's waiting mouth. When she was close enough to feel Laurie's panting breaths on her hot pussy lips, she growled at her mother. "Eat me, Mother...suck all of your husband's cum out of my cunt."

Laurie could take no more and pulled her daughter down to her hungry mouth. She snaked her tongue half-way into her daughter's well-fucked hole and was rewarded with a thick glob of Robert's cum. "Ohhh, Mommy...that felt so good! Please keep doing that, Mom, okay?" As Lisa luxuriated in her mother's oral ministrations, she leaned forward and down in to the classic 69 they both loved so well. Laurie instinctively moved her legs, creating a welcoming V that spread her naked pussy lips and exposed the inner pink of her cuntal walls.

Lisa was more of a tease than her mother. Remembering what her father had told her that night, she started slowly by licking the crease where Laurie's thighs met her mound. She could taste her mother's sweat mixed with Jimmy's. It was heavenly. She repeated her long licks, gradually moving closer to the moist, swollen lips. She knew she was driving her mother crazy.

Laurie's pussy started to pulsate as she felt her daughter's teasing little tongue licking her slick folds. She loved sucking the juices out of Lisa's fresh, young cunt. Her husband was so right...she was delicious. Better yet, she was learning to eat pussy like a pro!

Lisa sat up, grinding her pussy down on her mother's hungry mouth. "Mmmmhhhmm... Mother, you do that so well..." She swiveled towards her audience. "Oh, Mom..." her voice was low and harsh, "I think the boys like it, too." Lisa moved off of her mother and then pushed Laurie up so she could take her place on the bed. Laurie was kneeling on the bed, mesmerized by the sight of Robert's stiff cock rolling across Jimmy's hip as the older man softly stroked the large swollen shaft of the younger man's cock.

Lisa looked at Robert, catching his eye. "Try it, Robert...I can't tell you how hot it was when Daddy sucked my brother's cock...right, Mom?"

Laurie moved across the bed until she was straddling her daughter's shoulders. Holding on to the headboard, she lowered her smooth cunt lips to her daughter's sweet mouth. She moaned "Eat mommy's pussy, baby, and I'll tell them...that's right, baby...right there." Laurie turned her body towards the other bed and gasped as she saw Jimmy's hand caressing Robert's cock as Robert was spreading the pre-cum leaking out of the young man's cock all around the spongy head with his thumb. Lisa was doing an excellent job of cleaning her mother's well-traveled canal. Laurie knew what her daughter wanted; she hoped she could give it to her. She took her right hand off of the headboard and moved it to her breast. She pulled on her nipple as she stared at the two men only a few feet away. "It was so exciting to see him do that," she moaned as Lisa tongued her sensitive sex. "My little girl made him...didn't you, baby?" Laurie lifted her breast and lowered her head so she could lick her distended nipple. "Fuck, baby...your tongue feels so good in Mommy's pussy!" She looked again at the two men. Robert's hand was moving all over Jimmy's cock and balls and he was lying on his side with his face close to Jimmy's hip.

"Lisa told her daddy that he could fuck her...after he did two things for her. First, he had to make her brother's cock hard and wet enough to get that massive pole all the way up her tight, young pussy." Laurie gasped as Lisa started circling her mother's clit with her tongue. "Ohhh...baby...please stop, honey...it's too sensitive." She moved herself off of her daughter's face and slid down until she was lying between Lisa's outstretched legs, her cheek resting on Lisa's flushed mound.

Jimmy's hand was cradled around Robert's neck, drawing him closer to the rock-hard muscle sticking out from his groin. They were both watching the women on the other bed.

Lisa sat up against the pile of pillows as mother swiped her tongue lazily through daughter's moist groove. She caught Robert's eye as he moved closer to Jimmy. "You don't think Mom and I are gay, do you?" Robert and Jimmy moaned together as Laurie's hand snaked up to Lisa's breast and started to pinch her puffy, pink nipple. "My daddy and my brother aren't gay, either...but they did what I asked." Lisa spoke in just the sexiest little girl pouty voice. "Don't you want to make Jimmy's big, beautiful cock ready to fuck me, Daddy?" Her voice changed to a hot, dirty whisper. "Don't you want to watch him fuck my little pussy with that huge prick?" Lisa was burning with the image of her real brother's cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet cunt.

Laurie's fingers were making Lisa crazy, alternately pulling and pinching her poor, abused nipple. Her tongue was circling her hard clit, adding to Lisa's hyper state. She couldn't take her eyes away from Robert's. "Do it, Daddy," she hissed at the older man. "Make him wet...suck his cock, Daddy...here, let me help you." Lisa extricated herself from her mother's loving embrace and moved to the other bed. Kneeling on the floor, she put her hand over Robert's, helping him stroke Jimmy's massive fuck-pole.

She smiled at the older man, her eyes fiery slits showing all of her lust. She leaned forward and licked Robert's lips. Then she licked up and down the length of the awesome cock before her. "He tastes so good, Daddy...please make him wet for me..." she continued to kiss the thick shaft as she spoke. "I want to climb on top of him and slide down this thick pole, Daddy...then...when I press my little tits into his chest...I want you...I want...I want you to fuck my ass, Daddy!" Lisa took Jimmy in hand and dropped her open mouth half-way down his stalk. She raised her head slowly, dragging her lips around the pronounced ridge of his head until he slid out from between her lips. "Do you think I have a sexy ass, Daddy?" Lisa twisted herself until her tight, little butt was sticking out towards the wide-eyed man. "Wanna tell your friends how you fucked a hot little twenty-one year old...and then how she begged you to fuck her in her ass?" She spread her cheeks with her little fingers, showing him the promised land.

Robert lost all control; he had to have her – had to have every single part of this cute little girl's insanely hot body.

Lisa raised herself enough to cover Robert's mouth with hers. "Kiss me, Daddy," she whispered to him. She licked his lips with the tip of her tongue. His lips pressed tightly against hers, his tongue licking up the traces of Jimmy's pre-cum.

She drew him downward towards the swollen cock and then slowly pulled her lips away from his. "Do it, Daddy..." she hissed at Robert, "make him wet for me...then you can fuck my ass, Daddy!"

Robert's heart was beating so hard and so fast he thought it would explode. He looked quickly over at his young charge. Jimmy was smiling as he nodded his head at his boss. Lisa's hand brought his face back to the business at hand and before he could think about it any more, Robert opened his mouth wide and dropped his head down over the thick, purple helmet and let his tongue swirl around the pronounced ridge, just the way he liked it himself!

Lisa and Laurie moaned together as the older man took more and more of Jimmy's cock down his virgin throat. Robert heard "Oh yeah, boss...that feels so good" from the young man beneath him.

Lisa came closer, coaching Robert as he raised and lowered his lips over the thick love muscle. When he tried to take too much, Lisa brought him back up, telling him to use just his tongue to make Jimmy wet and ready for her. He gave Jimmy long, wet licks all over until the thick shaft and purple crown were dripping with his saliva and pre-cum dribbling from the slit at the top.

"God, Daddy...that's so hot...but it's my turn now." Lisa got on the bed and put her knees astride Jimmy's hips. "Put him in me, Daddy...stick my brother's cock into my little pussy...please?"

Robert gripped the strong, thick shaft and rubbed the swollen head back and forth between Lisa's moist, pink lips until she was begging him to stop teasing and stick it in. He spread her lips apart and stuck Jimmy into her. "Unnnggghhh...fuck, Mommy...he's so thick." Lisa moaned as she forced her hips down, driving that sledgehammer further up her tight cunt. "Only Matt stretches me like this, Mother." Lisa started trembling as Jimmy's huge prick drove up inside her even more. She had a small climax, releasing enough of her fluid to bathe the massive staff invading her. With help from the extra lubrication, Lisa completed her slide down Jimmy's heavenly cock.

"Fuck me, little sister...you're so friggin' tight." Jimmy moaned as Lisa sat down over him. He started to thrust his hips off the bed, but Lisa settled him back down quickly.

"You're so big, Jimmy...you're stretching me out so much. Just give me a minute, baby...let my little pussy get used to you for a minute. Oh, Mommy...I feel him pushing through my cervix." Lisa started rocking back and forth on his pole, her moist cunt walls spreading slowly to accommodate his girth. She felt every pulsing vein along his thick, meaty shaft as she started to slowly raise and lower herself. She was fucking him sooo good; she was squeezing his cock with her strong young muscles.

Jimmy was moaning and groaning as he felt her tight little pussy walls rippling against his firm, hot flesh. "Jesus Christ, Bob! Is this the hottest little cunt of all time or what?" He turned to Laurie, stared at her as she was working several fingers in and out of her slick, bare cunt. "You were great, Laurie," he was barely able to speak as Lisa slid up and down, taking his fully lubricated pole all the way in, "absolutely the all-time fantasy fuck of my life." He held out a hand to her. "Join us, Mother.." he pulled her towards the bed, "let's have a full family fuck, okay?"

Lisa looked at her mother, both of their eyes were bright slits; their lust was heavy, the smell of their sex filling the room. "Make Daddy wet for me, Mother. I want him in me now." Laurie moved to Robert and took his stiff prick into her mouth. She slurped on his shaft and coated his dark red cock-head with her saliva. She took his cock in hand, smearing his pre-cum around the head with her thumb as she leaned back to her daughter. With her other hand she spread Lisa's ass, exposing the small puckered hole.

Laurie's voice was deep and husky. "You want him here, baby?" She bent down and circled her daughter's crinkled anus with her tongue. Lisa shivered at her touch, causing Jimmy to moan in a chain reaction. Robert was groaning as well, mumbling about how he needed to fuck her now. Laurie stiffened her tongue and slid it past Lisa's sphincter and into her ass. This time Lisa's reaction almost caused Jimmy to lose his load.

Lisa whispered in Jimmy's ear, "Not yet, lover...please...stay still while...fuck, Mother, unnnggghhh...slowly..." Laurie had replaced her tongue with Robert's cock, sliding the swollen head past the muscular ring of her daughter's ass. Lisa slid up Jimmy's cock, giving Robert more space to fill in her backside. Slowly, her rectum was stretched wide enough for Robert to slide his dick deep into her bowels. Lisa squeezed her hot, tight anal muscles around him, making Robert groan and his knees shake.

Laurie took control of the action, pulling Robert back out as Lisa slid back down Jimmy's cock. Then keeping her daughter's hips still, she pulled Jimmy out and pushed Robert back in until they found the proper rhythm on their own. As the two men fucked our hot little girl, Laurie moved to the front of the bed. She kissed Jimmy's open mouth and then swung her left knee over his head. When she lifted her right knee up, her cunt was just above the lips she had just kissed. "Eat me, baby," she growled at Jimmy, "suck your mama's pussy." She lowered herself the final inch and felt his lips and tongue against her slit. She lifted Lisa up and her hands found her daughter's firm young tits and her diamond-hard nipples between her fingers. Mother and daughter kissed – their tongues exploring each others lips and mouths with unbridled passion and hunger.

All four were moaning and groaning as their combined lust energized the room. Lisa's hands moved to her mother's firm breasts, pulling and tugging at her distended nipples as they continued their torrid, incestuous kiss. Jimmy was thrusting his enormous tool in and out of her tight pussy in a contrapuntal rhythm, his lips and tongue never losing their place in Laurie's cunt, as Robert fucked my daughter's burning asshole.

The men were stroking faster and deeper as they all neared climax. Lisa mumbled into her mother's mouth, "They're so deep, Mama...it feels so fucking fantastic!" She turned her head back to Robert and pulled his face closer so she could kiss him. "Cum in me, Daddy," she whispered to the older man. "Please cum in my ass!"

Robert couldn't control himself any longer and started pumping her as hard as he could. Lisa was pushed forward by the pounding of his hips against her firm ass cheeks, her mouth landing against her mother's swollen nipple. She felt Robert's cock expand even more as he lunged deep into her anal canal. Right on the brink, she felt the heat of her orgasm building from the center of her cunt and spreading throughout her hard young body. Then, as Robert plunged as deeply as he could, Lisa felt the warmth of his seed spraying the insides of her bowels, bringing her over the edge as well.

Jimmy's cock was the beneficiary of Lisa's climax as her cunt spasmed around his huge fuck-pole. Just a few minutes and a few deep thrusts later, the younger man's cock filled her with his large, creamy load. When Lisa felt his twitch and release, she climaxed a second time. This time, she bit down on Laurie's nipple as Jimmy finished spurting his crème inside her. The sharp pain from her breast combined with Jimmy's frantic tongue brought Laurie over the top as well, her spasming cunt flooding Jimmy's face with their combined juices.

With the accompanying grunts, groans and loving obscenities filling the air, the four entwined lovers collapsed together on the bed. "Mom," Lisa said with a satisfied grin, "I think we chose wisely...don't you?"

Laurie giggled back, "Well, baby, if it can't be Matt and your daddy, then these two..." Laurie shifted to find Robert's face and kissed him deeply, "strong, handsome..." she turned and kissed Jimmy, " young men are certainly the very best next thing."

Lisa sat up against the headboard and drew Robert to her. She kissed him deeply, her tongue saying a proper thank you. "That was so much fun, Robert. I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did." She smiled at her mother. "Is gambling always this rewarding?" The all laughed, then Lisa turned to the older man again. "Robert, will you tell your friends?"

"What, baby girl?" She was happy he'd remembered her father's name for her.

"About me...Mom...everything that happened tonight?" She got a dirty little smile on her face. "How a hot little twenty-one year old sucked your dick...and fucked you...and then begged you to fuck her up her ass?" She bent down and swiped his cock with her tongue. "And then you fucked her mother in the very next bed?" She gripped his cock in her hand, feeling it start to swell.

"And how about you, young man?" Lisa turned her attention to Jimmy. "Are you going to tell your friends that you fucked the MILF of your dreams?" When she bent down this time, she took his cock-head and three more inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around him. She popped him out of her mouth as she sat up again. Laurie took his cock in her hand and gently stroked it as she listened to her daughter. "Will you tell them that after you had the mother, her hot little daughter begged you to fuck her with your huge cock?"

With the same sad sigh, both answered, "No...of course not..." Robert continued, "Who'd believe us, anyway?"

Lisa untangled her legs and hopped off the bed. She grabbed her camera-phone out of her purse and flipped the top open. She snapped a picture of her mother and their lovers stretched out nude on the bed, Laurie holding a cock in both hands. She hopped back up onto the bed and showed them the picture on the little screen. "We could give you some proof, you know?" The men were all excited again at the possibilities. Then Lisa started to pout. "But you know...there's still one thing that hasn't happened...guys..." She bent over Laurie and gave her a deep tongue kiss. "I know Mother wants to see it, too."

Robert, floating away with the touch of Laurie's fingers through his short hair and around his sac, stroking his hardening shaft, asked "What, baby girl? What do you want to see for the pictures...the proof we need?"

Laurie answered, still stroking both their cocks. "We watched you make Jimmy hard and wet..." her voice was low and husky, "now, we want to see him return the favor...don't we, baby?" Lisa moaned her reply.

For Jimmy, the entire night had been one big, erotic Disneyland...he had no objection to going on one last ride. "Besides," he thought to himself, "the old man can really suck...if I do him, maybe he'll do it again sometime..."

Laurie sat up against the headboard next to her daughter. The girls kissed and nibbled and licked each other as Jimmy slid down the bed. From somewhere in the back recesses of his brain, Robert felt compelled to tell Jimmy, "You don't have to do this...you don't have to do anything..." as Laurie and Lisa pulled him up between them, his head resting in the crease where their hips met.

Robert groaned as Jimmy grasped his thick shaft with his warm fingers. "No problem here, boss." Jimmy licked slowly upwards from Robert's balls to the ridge around the crown of his cock. "Really, Bob...it's not like I haven't thought about it before." And before the older man could reply, Jimmy dropped his mouth over Robert's dick, taking him all the way down his throat. Robert moaned as he felt the warmth of Jimmy's mouth envelope him.

Lisa giggled as she watched the show in front of her. "Oooh, Mother! I bet that's not the first hard prick that's been between those lips! What do you think?" She bent over to take a nipple between her lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds