A Girl's Night Out

"Oh, baby...careful, sweetie...I don't know if you realize it, but you bit me right there just a little while ago...it's still a little tender, baby." Laurie giggled. "But it felt so good, sweetheart!" She moved her gaze down to where Jimmy was bobbing his head up and down over Robert's glistening shaft. "You're right, baby. Look at him work that prick. It isn't his first one, that's for sure." Laurie was massaging her daughter's breast as she spoke. "But after hearing about your brother and Shane..." she took Lisa's face in her other hand and kissed her, not like a mother but like a lover would do, "and knowing my past and your father's...now knowing you like a taste of pussy now and then...well, I think the whole fucking world's Bi and just a very tiny few every admit it, let alone act on it." The girls kissed again as Robert moaned, his head twisting from side to side, kissing and licking the two lovely pussies on either side.

He started groaning, mumbling that he was going to cum soon. Jimmy lifted his head up and started jerking his boss' cock with his hand. "Let it go, boss...cum for us, Robert." He felt the hot shaft start to pulse in his hand and as the first spurt of hot, white crème erupted from Robert's swollen, dark red crown, Jimmy swallowed him again, sealing his lips around the veiny stalk and sucking all he could through the thick flesh straw.

Robert's hands and his mouth moved from breast to breast, pussy to pussy as he felt himself explode in Jimmy's hungry mouth. The boy's lips and tongue were making him crazy as they drew every last drop of semen out of him.

Robert finally stopped convulsing on top of the mattress as Jimmy let his super-sensitive cock slide gently out of his mouth. The two men eyed each other for the longest moment. At the same time they grinned at each other and started to laugh. Robert said, "Jimmy...I never knew...have you really thought about..."

Jimmy looked up, slightly embarrassed, and interrupted his boss. "Yeah, chief...kinda, I guess. I don't know why...the girls were right about you not being my first, but that was years ago...in school."

"Listen, Jimmy," Robert spoke softly to the young man, "you don't have to tell us anything...really."

"No, it's okay...we all seem to be pretty close tonight." He motioned to Laurie and Lisa, french kissing and playing with each others breasts. "Anyway, it was no big deal. About a year after you took over our crew, I was alone at home one night; I hadn't had a date in a while and I started to release the pressure that had been building for several weeks. "So I started to jerk off, thinking of past girlfriends and stuff...then, like out of nowhere, I was thinking about my buddy from school – the guy I did before you – and then, boss, it was...umh...you." Jimmy looked up with a sheepish expression, looking for some kind of reaction from Robert. He found a wide smile on his supervisor's face, and saw that the girls had stopped making out to listen as well. He continued with a new-found confidence in his voice.

"Then, every once in a while when I had to relieve the pressure, I thought about you... sometimes making me stay at the site after everyone had gone home...telling me to go into the office...you make me suck your cock and swallow your whole load." Jimmy's breath was getting ragged as he exposed more of himself to the two women and his boss then he ever would have believed. Lisa got off the bed and grabbed her cell phone. "Jimmy," she said in her director voice, Lean back against the headboard...there...now put you feet on the floor...good. Mom, sit on Jimmy's left leg...that's right, turn towards him...hold his cock in your hand. Jimmy, play with her tit. Mom, lean into him and turn your head away...like you're nuzzling his neck. Good." She snapped the picture. Then she gave the phone to Laurie while she and Robert recreated the same pose on the other bed. Laurie composed the picture in the view screen and snapped.

Lisa asked if both of their cameras could receive pictures and when they said yes, she sent them to the numbers they provided.

Robert got off the bed and started to get dressed. He looked fondly at his young charge. "Boy, I think it's time we left these lovely ladies on their own for the night." He looked at Laurie and Lisa, locked in a passionate '69' as they lay facing each other on their sides. "Get dressed...I'll give you a ride back...we can discuss your poor performance and what kind of discipline you should get."

As Jimmy dressed, his face covered with a huge grin, Robert interrupted the girls to thank them both again for a most interesting evening. They all kissed and then repeated the process with Jimmy. As they got to the door, Lisa asked Jimmy who was better – mother or daughter?

"Ooof," Robert exclaimed with a chuckle. "Glad she asked you, sonny boy! I thought we were gonna escape before one of them asked."

Jimmy was bright red as he looked at Lisa. "Well, for one thing, you are, no doubt, the cutest, hottest girl I've ever had the pleasure of having...really, Lisa...it's true. Your body is so tight, so perfect. And you have the tightest pussy I've ever fucked – you were totally fantastic." Then he looked at Laurie. "And you, Mommy dearest, fuck...God, everything about you is a dream come true. Your are the MILF to end all MILF's. Soft skin...great tits...delicious cunt...and nobody's ever sucked my cock as good as you did."

Robert grabbed Jimmy and the bottle of scotch. As he pulled them out of the room, he declared the evening a tie between mother and daughter. As the door closed, Lisa was laying in her mother's arms. They kissed softly. "I love you, Mom," Lisa whispered, "when can we do this again?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds