• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Loving Son

To him it suddenly became another hole for him and pleasure for her, he banged her senseless, her husband had never done this. She was hanging off his prick, he was holding her up, his hips pistoning rapidly back and forth. The oil doing was its job, no friction, no resistance. Cathy came in a helpless turmoil of delicious climaxes, her body taut with the tension of her nephews prick doing the very thing she had asked of him. And her, wonderfully suffering the consequences.

Mark loved all of this, with his girlfriend he had to fight for every inch of her, win a battle, and lose a battle, one step forward two steps back. But not with Cathy she was everything, he understood that nothing was going to be off her menu. He reached under her and stroked her pussy lips and clit, she moaned in lustful aroused pleasure.

He lay down on her and plain fucked her ass, she was squashed underneath him, their bodies being one, except when he raised his powerful hips and banged into her time and again. Cathy was being well and truly rutted, there was no other word for it, rutted, rutted, and rutted again. She had the most adorable of climaxes, she sank into them, Mark meanwhile was building rapidly to his first cum of the day, and he filled his aunties ass until it squeezed of her ass hole with a spit.

Her head bent in sublime submission, she came on his demented prick once more, then momentary darkness, her vision dimmed, her head spun, her body was on fire, and her ass boiled and seemingly burned to a cinder. She didn't feel him slip his flaccid prick out, roll on her sideways, and put his arm around her. He somehow knew to leave her alone, to let her get back to normality, even sanity.

They lay there for several minutes, until she lifted her lovely tousled head and looked at him.

"That had not better be the last time you do me like that Mark Lyndhurst, fail me and I'll cut this and these off!" she laughed, grabbed his slime covered cock, then his balls and squeezed gently. He smiled happily at her.

"I promise Aunty, I will always give of my best where you are concerned," he told her dreamily.

"Come on honey, lets shower, have some breakfast then you'll need to go, we have to carry on just as we were, no one must ever know. I'll call you next week okay?" she whispered into his mouth as she kissed him the way he had never been kissed.

"Yes we will I swear," he replied.

"There's just one thing Mark and I want you to listen very carefully to me," she said. He looked puzzled.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Please do not fall in love with me, love me the way you are, the way you always have, but being in love with me, is and will never be an option. I know it made be hard for you to believe, but I love John passionately, and will never leave him, ever."

"I can understand that Cathy, and I'm okay with it, I will never do anything to hurt you or him." She liked that.

The following Thursday night saw his Aunt on her back, on her kitchen table being tongue fucked by her nephew. He was a natural, he hadn't known it, but as soon as he got it in her Cathy knew he was a master. She had his head in her hands holding him tight to her hot silky pussy, her legs draped over his back and orgasms spilling out of her like a rain battered waterfall.

Mark drained her completely; she was laid prostrate on the table empty of everything. No strength, no feeling in her limbs, her body ablaze with the orgasms he had forced in and out of her. He stood between her spread legs.

"Good Cathy?" he said cheekily, he had seen her reactions to him, her responses, her climaxes, and he knew he had somehow beaten her, she had given in.

Making sure the doors were locked, he picked her up and carried her up to her bed, he laid her down, took his clothes off along with hers, and wrapped her in his arms until she got over her near death experience. She didn't want to make love again.

"It would be too much after that Mark, I want it to stay in my memory for ever, and having you fuck me tonight would shade it, sorry," she told him quietly.

"I understand Cathy, or I think I do, but we are not going to sleep until you get me off, I'm ready to bust a nut here," he said laughing.

"Want me to give you a blow job baby?" she asked shyly.

"Oh yes, do I!" he told her gleefully. It took Cathy all of two minutes to get him blowing like a whale in the open ocean. His cum nearly blew the back of her head clean off, it hit her so hard she had trouble getting it down. The hot steaming salty spunk jettisoned into her. Cathy gulped and gulped but took it all, as he emptied it all. Cathy kept sucking and swallowing, when he was empty, she slipped slowly off his cock and lay her lovely head on his stomach.

Still there ten minutes later, both savouring tonights love making, the phone rang.

"Mark, this has to be John, keep still and don't say a word okay, please?" He nodded his head, Cathy picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi Cathy its me, are you okay, is Mark with you?"

"Yes honey he's here, looking after me as usual." Cathy stunned herself by taking Marks cock in her soft warm hand. Mark lay back, he never moved, but it started to grow. This acted like super glue to her hand, she found she couldn't put it down.

"Ah good, he's a great lad isn't he, it's a pity we haven't had one of our own just like him hey?"

"Yes darling," she said, her hand travelling of its own accord up and down Marks growing shaft. And in her head, she thought, "I wonder if I would be laid like this right now, him my son, and my lover too?"

"I'll be home tomorrow afternoon baby; I need to make love to you Cathy." He told her. This caused Cathy's hand to speed up, why she didn't know, but she did know she was getting hornier by the second.

"I'll be ready for you John," she said, but her gaze was fixed tight on Marks fully erect prick. She suddenly needed him in her.

She felt deliciously naughty, "hang on a second John, I need to make myself more comfortable." He waited, he could her see in his head where she was, and guessed she was getting on the bed and not standing up. She turned, raised a shapely knee, swung it over him, and sat on Marks prick. She sighed, her earlier declaration that she didn't want to make love again tonight went out of the window.

"That's better," she said in to the phone as she settled down and wriggled on her nephew's cock, while she talked to her innocent husband.

"Where is Mark right now Cathy?" he asked her, she smiled.

"Oh he's up to something I'm sure," she told her husband, and reached behind her with her free hand and tickled Marks balls.

Cathy's eyes closed, an orgasm rattled through her, Mark pinched her nipples and Cathy only just managed not to squeal into the phone.

"Oh John," she whispered, "Marks just called for me to come, he needs me for something, talk tomorrow?" she managed to say normally.

"Okay Cathy, I love you."

"I love you too honey, night." She put the phone down quickly and began to fuck her self madly on Marks prick. She had never in her life felt as aroused as she did right now. She was manic with it, her desperate need to cum overwhelmed all thought.

She came in a blistering, thunderous, crushing bang, her body exploded in to pieces. Mark almost tore her nipples off, then she fell on him, completely and utterly shattered by the climax of her lifetime, never again would Cathy achieve such a destructive, earth shattering orgasm. And it was all because of her body taking over her mind. It had made her talk to her husband, it had made her take hold of Marks prick, it had made her climb over him, and it had made her fuck herself silly on him. Mark for his part had been totally innocent.

She woke up at two in the morning, she wondered briefly where she was, she felt for her young lover, he was right there beside her. Cathy spooned herself into him and cried herself back to sleep. She knew now the enormity of what she was doing with her nephew, she would never love him the way a woman loves her man, but oh how she needed him.

But she had begun to notice a change in him. Especially when he was around his mother, his sole attention was always on her, even the puppy dog looks he gave her. She started to think that he loved her, and that's why, although she had warned him not to fall in love with her, he hadn't. Because he loved his mother the way a boy wasn't supposed to.

But they became the hard and fast lovers they had started off to be, they never had a regular routine, she or her husband would call him on the off chance that he would be able to pop over, and of course he always did. Cathy turned him into the consummate lover, accomplished and confidant. Knowledgeable about a woman's body only men of later years could hope to learn. And three months after becoming lovers, Cathy and John announced to the world that she was having a baby. Neither Cathy nor Mark knew if he was the father, but Cathy was betting it was Mark, and she didn't care.

Four months later.

"Right mum, dad, I've changed everything, so even if you change your mind now," he said looking at his dad, "It'll be too late, I'm off instead." Emma hugged her son hard; she also felt the obvious erection he had. "Ooooooo," she thought lewdly, "he has a hard on for me, his own mother!" If she had only known that it was, and what her son had planned for her she would have collapsed.

And there was something he hadn't told her. He had been onto the tour operators online help desk, he had asked about a change in cabins, his father, the tight wad, had only booked a cheap inside berth one.

'If you upgrade,' he was told, 'we have list of people who cannot get on the cruise, so if you did, we would give you a good deal on a superior stateroom.'

Mark checked the brochure, he saw one and asked how much it would be, what he was after was one with a double bed not singles.

'With the discount, it would be another 3500 USD,' was the reply.

He turned the page again, and that's when he saw what he wanted, he typed in his question, and the reply was.

That stateroom would be another 6500 USD.' He was told.

Mark said he wanted it, and set about paying for it out of his own bank. It was settled in 15 minutes. Mark had his double bed stateroom, with is own private balcony, a Jacuzzi bathroom, his and hers wash basins, and a smallish sitting room. His mum was going to get the surprise of her life, in more ways than one, he said happily to himself.

He had learned from Cathy how to treat a woman, how to get her on your side, win her over, he was as prepared as boy could ever be to seduce his beautiful mother. And if she divorced his dad, she would be his for good. Cathy was another matter, but given the choice, his mother would win every time. Cathy had made him see what he could do with patience and understanding. And as the idea became more and more embellished in his mind, he could, he would, seduce his mother. And the cruise, where she would only be with him was the perfect place for it. Another thought entered his virile mind, taking her off his dad would be the thrill of a lifetime, possibly knowing he had been beaten by his own son, that his wife was his son's now.

He was so looking forward to what he hoped would be a life changing holiday. And the thought of his beautiful sexy mother, his very own, as his best friend frequently told him, MILF. Her calling his name as he fucked and made love to her, gave him a hefty hard on that had to been seen to and quickly.

He gave his mother another bone crunching hug, deliberately pressing his cock into her, but refusing to look her in the eye. He knew she had felt it, her lower body moved against his as he wiggled it into her. He left to go back to his room, "see you in the morning mum, love you," he told her. Back in his room he jacked off for the first time in months with his mother firmly fixed as his focal point in his mind when he shot his load up into the air.

His mother, glad that her husband hadn't been looking when her son had just done that to her, took a deep breath and walked into the hall where pretended to preen herself in the mirror. All the while she was trying to quickly get over what Mark had just done. The feel of his cock burned into her mind, she shivered.

"A mother shouldn't react this way," she said to her image without speaking, "its wrong." But the next shiver that rippled through her was strong enough to be almost called a mini orgasm.

Saturday morning came without any further mishap on her part. She tried to keep Mark at a distance, not wanting his father to guess what he was up to. What he was going to get up to on the cruise was something she never even considered.

The night before Mark had stayed at Cathy's; she wasn't her usual ebullient self.

"What's wrong Cathy?" he asked after he had just rolled off her, his cum deep in her now baby carrying womb. "You seem a little distracted."

"I'm sorry Mark, I think it might be because you are going away for three weeks with your mum, am I jealous do you think?"

"Why on earth should you be jealous Cathy, she's my mum." He told her.

"But she's so beautiful Mark, even you must see that?"

"Yes I know she is, all my friends tell me too, and now you, come on tell me what's bothering you," he insisted.

"Your mum and dad are not too happy are they Mark?"

"No, and your point is?"

"She will be vulnerable on holiday, I, er, I er, I'm a little worried she might take you from me, that I might lose you?"

"Cathy, what are you talking about?" but he knew.

"I see you looking at her, you love her, it's as plain as the nose on your lovely handsome face." There, she'd said it. She knew him better now than he knew himself! Mark for once was dumb, he couldn't think of what to say.

"Is it that obvious?" he asked her, not thinking that by saying that, he was admitting it.

"Yes baby it is, but she's your mum, people might not understand if they knew."

"Would they understand any better if they knew about us then?" he asked her. This put Cathy on the back foot, it was her turn to stop and think.

"Cathy, listen to me please," he continued, "you will always have more than a special place in my heart, I would rather die than hurt you. But now you seemed to have read me like no one can, yes I do love my mother, more than I should, but I can't do anything about it, it is what it is."

"Promise me you won't just leave me hanging Mark; I would hate that, we mean too much to each other don't we?"

"Yes Aunty Cathy," he smiled to her, she playfully punched his arm and scowled at him for calling her Aunty Cathy, "we do and we always will. You, apart from mum are the most wonderful woman on earth." They kissed and settled down to sleep in each others arms. Mark didn't know what to make of this revelation.

The following day Mark and his mother set off, his dad took them to the railway station to begin their journey, and then it was just the two of them. Mark immediately set about letting his mother know who she was with, it wasn't her son, she didn't know yet, it was soon to be her lover.

"Emma, we are going to have the best time, I promise you, and you are in for the greatest surprises ever!" He told her happily.

"Who are you calling Emma?" she asked, but she didn't mind really.

"You mum, from now on you are Emma to me, and just for the record, the travel documents state we are man and wife, so be careful what you say about us," he said.

Emma looked at him, "what is the devious little sod planning?" she asked herself, but her stomach fluttered. They arrived at the port, boarded their ship, and were escorted to their stateroom. Mark had ordered six dozen white roses, his mother's favourite flowers. When the attendant opened the cabin door and they stepped in Emma was utterly stunned.

"This isn't the room you're.... you booked," she corrected herself, "darling," she added.

"No," Mark said, but it's ours," he told her. Then she saw all the roses around, they were everywhere. Her heart flipped, she rushed around smelling them, she turned went to her son and hugged him. The attendant looked the other way; he was hanging on for his tip.

Mark put his hand in his pocket and took out 200 USD, "I want special attention okay?" The Philippine boys face lit up.

"You've got it sir!" he grinned and left a happy boy. He also thought how lucky that guy was, a stateroom, and that beautiful older woman in it with him for three weeks.

They hugged and hugged, Marks prick grew, Emma had to pull away because she was feeling it again, it was something she had been feeling quite often recently, when ever they were close it got stuck into her, it made her shiver.

"You have a look around Emma," he said, "I'll put some of our things away." He didn't want her to see what was in his case, slinky sexy underwear for her, but not for wearing the two evening gowns he had spirited out of her wardrobe, He wanted her looking like only she could when they went to the two gala balls they would be attending together. "Turn heads? She will screw them right off!" He thought happily, he hid them in his closet along with the super fitting tux, cummerbund and frilled shirt he had hired for the balls.

But his mother couldn't help noticing that the sleeping arrangement was a large double bed, and not singles. She clocked him but refrained from asking the obvious question, she knew he would have an answer of some sort for her. They unpacked together, checked the bathroom that had a Jacuzzi in, the private balcony was a wow. A fully stocked bar was for their use.

They were called to the safety meeting what to do in case of etc etc. After that they went up onto the sun deck, sat at the pool bar and had a cocktail, the ship was sailing they were really on their way, and he, his father was now out of the picture for the next three weeks. Emma was already attracting surreptitious glances, this made Mark feel great, but he was also a little jealous too.

He was all attention, holding her hand, gazing into her beautiful eyes when she fixed him with them, they had a late afternoon snack and went back to their cabin. Emma said, "shall we have a naop darling, its been a really long day and I don't want to fall asleep at the dinner table do I?" she laughed.

"Good idea," he told her, "come on I can undress here, you take the bathroom okay?"

He was almost in bed before she had got to the bathroom; he left his shorts on, and waited. Emma came back ten minutes later, checked him out and smiled. She saw his bare chest and wondered, "Oh yes?" He pulled the covers back for her and slipped in beside him, it was 5.25pm, she laid there for a moment, and said in her sweet soft voice.

"I'm so glad I'm here Mark, I'm overjoyed already, thank you darling for bringing me, and thank you for the beautiful flowers too. I can't believe myself, but I'm glad it's you and not your dad I'm here with, does that make any sense?"

"It does to me Emma, and I'm the same too, I am honoured and over the proverbial moon that I here with you too. And the flowers are beautiful, but not any where near as beautiful as you," he said with love an aura around him.

She reached across and kissed his cheek; he put his arm around her and slid right in. He was facing her, "I love you mu... Emma," he smiled.

"I love you too darling, shall we snooze now?"

"Yes defo Emma, but he could feel his cock lying on her hip, she had to feel it too, he thought. But he was going to wait, now wasn't the right time, not yet, tonight! He told himself, he had his plan and he was sticking to it, rain or shine.

Emma turned her back to him, he spooned right in and his prick slipped between her ass cheeks, he heard the small gasp or sigh, but never dislodged him, then he heard smooth whispered breaths, she was asleep. He closed his eyes and two hours later still in position he woke. He held still, he knew his prick would get hard again and it did, it slid between her thighs as it tensioned and grew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds