• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

A Loving Son

"Aren't you at least a little angry, or disappointed about Cathy Emma?" he asked.

"Not in the least baby, you are a very virile young man, and her teaching you has done me a favour because I've got you now, and she won't be getting anywhere near you again without my consent!" she told him.

"Without your consent, what do you mean?" He was perplexed now.

"You are still young Mark, I might not be able to keep up with your needs, I am a bit older than you don't forget." Emma was dancing on her toes now, thinking as she went, trying to keep ahead of him, and them.

"Are you saying you don't mind, won't mind if Cathy wants to erm, er see me again?"

"That's something for the future baby, not at this moment in time," she told him, "right now we have each other, we have your father to negotiate with and put this all behind us, er put it to bed so to speak."

"Right, now we are talking," he replied, "lets get on with our holiday, nothing matters but you and me. I really love you Emma, Mrs Mark Lyndhurst, we have a lot of learning to get through in the next two and a half weeks," he told her gleefully. They embraced lovingly, Mark picked up the phone, Emma looked at him and nodded her head, she knew he had to answer and she wouldn't interfere either.

"Hi Cathy, I gt yr txt, & Emma red it b4 me! bt she is ok bout u n me, gld u srtd dad 4 us, lukin 4wrd 2 my hot bot! spk wen I gt bck," x x x x.

"Do you want to read this before I send it Emma?" he asked out of respect for her.

"Nope, I have an idea of what you said honey, I'm happy with it and you too," she kissed him again, slapped his ass, and said. "She's not the only one who can give you a hot bot darling!" she giggled and slapped him again.

"Ooooh," he laughed, "I'm going to be spanked by my mummy and my aunty, ooooooh, I think I might like that, me getting a hot bot!" He raced into the bathroom and slammed the door before Emma could answer him.

"The cheeky little sod, he might get one sooner than he reckons," she told him lewdly through the door, he didn't hear her though.

Emma donned the dress and she looked absolutely stunning. The dress was dark sea green, made of silk, it had a band over one shoulder, with a silver rose hiding the fastener, the other shoulder being bare. It flowed over her beautiful body, she had no underwear on, she had no intention of anyone seeing panty or bra lines. The cleavage was just that, it dived down between her soft firm and still high breasts.

The back was open, and wandered down to just above the rear cleavage of her perfect round ass, up the front of her shapely tapering smooth left leg the dress split, and when she walked it opened up to show it tantalisingly. Her face perfect she was a stunning bright star on a dark night that could be seen from anywhere.

Mark knew she would knock every one sideways when they entered the ships main restaurant. He dressed in his tux was the perfect escort for such a wondrous beauty as her on his arm. People couldn't take their eyes off her, she shone like a beacon on a dark night. They had a fabulous dinner, then the music started, they danced close together, letting the world know they were for each other.

Mark had two left feet when it came to dancing with her, and they sat down, soon a very handsome dashing Frenchman asked if he could have a dance. Emma consulted Mark, who happily gave his consent. He watched in amazement as she glided around the floor, another three men asked and she went happily with them, but not before telling Mark.

"But I'll be going home, and going to bed with you darling, no one else!" He smiled at her. Later it was Emma's turn to be stunned, as she was waltzing around the floor she nearly fell over to see Mark prancing about with a near naked young lady. She had got him up to jig around, and he jigged extremely well. She felt a pang of jealousy, when the music stopped they both returned to their table.

"You," she glared at him lovingly, "are getting that hot bot as soon as we get back to our room, and then I going to fuck your brains out!" she whispered hotly, she wasn't angry, she was so turned on she wanted to fuck him right there in front of every one.

"Hmmmm," he responded lightly, "a little hot ourselves are we?" and he laughed then kissed her cheek, whispering in her ear. "I'm all yours Emma, when ever, and how ever you want me."

It was 3am when they finally returned to their room, both were tired out, but Emma insisted on spanking him, she was still turned on so much she climaxed as she smacked his ass. It was something she had never done, have an orgasm that way. Mark through her on the bed and fucked her, and it was a fuck too, he held nothing back. He drove his prick as hard as he could into her, he showed no mercy, it was a controlled, loving and almost violent fuck, and Emma knew it.

They woke at midday, the sheets were still damp with their sweat and cum juices, the room stank of sex and of their love. Emma staggered into the shower, Mark rang room service and ordered a huge breakfast for two. When the attendant came, he wheeled the trolley in; he took in the scene and knew they had had a marathon session. They knew these things; they had been servicing customers for years and knew the signs. He smiled at Mark, who tipped him generously.

Mark checked his phone, there was a text from Cathy.

"Hi babe, gld u r ok, giv Em one 4 me, she a beauty! yr dad is ok, Im ok, cnt wt 2 c u agin. dnt lt her wr u out, sv sum 4 me! x x x x.

"What's the message darling," Emma asked over his shoulder. He hadn't heard her, he gave her the phone.

"My my she is being a little presumptuous isn't she?" she said handing him the phone back. "She seems to think she can have you again doesn't she, well she'll have to go through me first baby. I will decide the when and where, that's if I decide at all."

Mark knew she was drawing the lines, he would heed her words, he had no intention of deceiving her, ever.

"Emma I will never do anything without your say so, nor agreement, we are a married couple you and I. I love you, and I will always love you, forever." He told her.

"I'm glad about that Mark, but I don't think you letting Cathy have some satisfaction will hurt us, I think it will enhance us. Mark was amazed at her reasoning, then she said.

"You're uncle John has tried his luck with me dozens of times Mark, I've always given him the knock back of course. But if he's been after me, who else has he been after, and can't Cathy keep him happy. Or is it because he can't keep her happy in bed that she's turned to you?"

This was something Mark hadn't even considered, and he hated him at that moment, "he's been after you Emma, the cheating bast..." he realised what he had been about to say, Cathy, him and Emma were cheating weren't they? "I think you might be right Emma, he hasn't been, and obviously doesn't keep her contented."

"Yes Mark, so when we get back, we, you, me and her, will have a chat, set things straight between us. I can't blame you baby, she is gorgeous isn't she," she sniggered.

"Yes she is Emma, but no where near as beautiful as you are," he told her.

"Mr Smoothie," she said, "flattery will get you every where, but you already know that don't you!" she poked him in the ribs.

"Come on wife," he laughed, "on the balcony, lets eat I'm starving."

"Me too," she said, and rudely added, "and I'm hungry as well!"

When they returned from holiday, and with their relationship cemented, but still apprehensive regarding his dad, her husband. They were relieved to find him gone. A cursory note was awaiting them on the table.

"Gone, have fun you fucking perverts, don't call me, I'll call you, NOT!" was all it said. They both looked at it somewhat sadly.

"I don't think he deserved this," Emma said.

"No he didn't, but it's done now, we can live with it, we have to okay?" Mark said.

"Yes darling we can, and we have to, just as you say."

That night they slept together in what had been her marital bed, but was now hers and her mans bed. They each thought of his father, knowing he knew that they were where they were. But it didn't stop them from making frantic love, and Emma once again being force fucked up her ass. Mark was in top form, his hard on hardly abated. He never relented, his new position as man of the house gave him a new perspective.

The following morning Emma limped giggling to the bathroom on her own.

"You stay there you tormenting young bugger, I'm as sore as I have ever been. How I'm going to get over this I don't know!" She laughed, and grimaced too. But she did know, there was no way she could keep Mark as satisfied as he would need to be, "he will kill me," she thought. And it was then that she decided that she would share him with Cathy, but keep control of him and her. She would not let him or her go their own way.

Cathy, when she got the call from Emma, sat stunned when she told her of her decision, but she had to come to their house, Mark would never be allowed to visit her.

"It's my way or the highway Cathy, I feel it's the only way this will work for us, and for him," she told her. And Cathy, after a brief hesitation agreed.

"Something is better than nothing Emma," she told her.

Cathy went to see Emma privately, she needed to tell her something first. "There's something you need to know Emma," she said, and placed her hand on her tummy. Emma took the signal in, and gasped, then controlling herself, she asked, "how far on are you Cathy?"

"Four months," she told her, "John is over the moon, he will always believe it is his baby, but I know different. Please Emma, don't let this come between us, please?"

After a lot of soul searching Emma agreed, no one would ever know, maybe Mark would guess but he would always be told the baby was his uncles. Cathy and Emma became soul mates after a time, nothing was held back, Emma learned that her husband John was a no hoper in bed. Emma never told her of the times he had chanced his arm with her. Her husband was long gone now, and Mark now had the very best of both worlds. He had his loving wife, and his gorgeous Aunty would call around to see him on the pretext of not wanting to be on her own when her husband was away. They even joined in occasional threesomes, and Mark was the centre of their little universe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds