• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Loving Son

"As soon as she stirs I'm away," he told himself, he wanted her to know but not feel threatened. Emma mumbled, she was waking, she didn't moved but her eyes slowly opened, she had forgotten where she was, but knew that her husbands prick was erect between her legs, she squeezed it with her toned thighs. Mark slipped away, stood and headed for the bathroom, "I'm having a shower Emma," he said over his shoulder, "want to join me?" he sniggered dirtily.

Emma came fully awake and knew for certain she had squeezed Marks cock thinking briefly that it had been her husbands.

"My god Emma, you naughty slut!" she admonished herself, but the feel of her son's cock right there had been absolutely delicious. She got out of bed, donned her towelling robe, and went shyly into the bathroom, "the sooner I face him the less embarrassment I'll feel," were her thoughts on the matter.

Emma was beginning to see her son in a new light, she knew now he was feeling sexual tendencies towards her that much was now blatantly obvious. And she reproached herself for obliquely feeling the same way, but his main asset as far as she was concerned was, "he isn't in my face, he isn't pushing me, he is just there, right where he needs to be."

"Hi baby," she said gaily through the screen door, it opened, "Come on in," he laughed and closed it again. He was giving her the chance if she wanted, to make her own decision, yes or no. This was the instant that she knew for certain what his intentions were. And Emma couldn't see yet, a way of saying no, and she thought now that she wouldn't be able to when the time came.

"But the cheeky sod will have to do it right, or he'll have no chance," this thought amazed her, she was actively thinking that he was about to seduce her no matter what she thought. She washed and made herself look good for him, then went into the room to dress. Mark came out after giving her time to do her thing, and he too dressed.

"You look gorgeous Emma, you really do, you'll have all them men ogling you."

"It's just a dress darling," she told him.

"Yes I know, but its what's inside it that matters, and that is you Emma, you!" She smiled delightfully and thanked him with a hard hug for his compliment.

"Flattery will get you every where," she told him with a knowing smile. He beamed at this, he was on safe ground for sure.

They sat at a table for eight people and they had a great time, there was music in the corner. The barman that night was there attendant, Mark had a quiet word, "my wife only drinks white wine, she'll have two glasses, maybe three, and I want you to put a small shot of vodka in each one she has, a small one, got that?" A twenty changed hands, "certainly sir," he said. Mark didn't want his mother drunk, but he wanted her relaxed, she had two glasses and then suggested to her 'husband' that go return to their stateroom.

The men on their table would have died to swap places with him, she was radiant, happy and very contented with her lot, but she had only had eyes for him.

"Shall we go to bed darling?" she asked him seductively.

"I'm right behind you darling," he replied, and he heard one of the men whisper.

"I would be too if I had that to go to bed with," Mark grinned from ear to ear.

He walked her back, his arm lazily around her waist almost sitting on her hip, she leaned into him. He could feel her warmth as they walked; back in the room he quickly made coffee.

"Come on Emma, let's sit on the balcony in the moonlight for a while shall we?"

"Ooooh yes baby, I'd like that," she told him, Mark arranged the two chairs so they were side by side. She sat, and picked up her coffee and gave it to her in her right hand, her left went into his. He kissed it, looked at her intently, then said.

"I love you Emma."

"Yes Mark I think I know, and I love you too honey," then she kissed his hand and looked him square in the eye. "I think its time Mark, shall we?" and she nodded over her lovely head, but never said, "to go to bed," or "to make love." She left it unsaid.

They went in, Mark stayed close, he was feeling the pressure, but Cathy had taught him well, he was within his limits, he was on track, everything was going to plan. Emma went and changed, she had brought a dozen nighties of one sort or another, and daringly she chose a short one. When she returned Mark was again lying in bed, the covers pulled back for her.

The beautiful 39 year old woman that was his mother and the envy of all of his friends slid in next to him. His cock jumped at the sight, she looked so fabulous. She half turned her back, she wanted to see and know what he was intending to do. He came up to her as he had that afternoon and spooned in. Emma sighed; Mark pressed his cock down between his legs, as he made contact with her ass he let go, it sprang up to be met by her closed thighs, she felt his cock right off, there was no where for it to hide.

She snuggled back at him, his prick now secure shoved between her creamy toned thighs. She turned her face to him and he kissed her cheek, he slid his arm around her and cupped her heavy breast.

"Ooooh Mark, what are you..." was all she uttered because his fingers closed over her nipple and negated her words, she sighed once more.

"I'm your mother Mark," she managed to gasp, but she knew this wasn't going to make any difference, not now. But the thrill coursing through her at this illicit encounter was just too naughty, wrong and so exciting.

"No you're not Emma, not here you aren't, you are my wife," he told her gently and rolled her nipple as he squeezed it again. He was about three days ahead of his schedule for her seduction, and boy, was he happy about it!

Emma collapsed internally, the fight she had envisaged, the 'make him work for it,' ethic, had never been in the same room. "What would his father say if he could see me and our son like this?" she thought.

"Oh darling darling," she whispered huskily over her shoulder. He moved slightly away from her and pulled her to lie on her back, then he leaned over her. He was looking directly into her amazing eyes, and told her.

"I didn't know it until now Emma," he said so softly, "but I have waited for this moment for the whole of my life," and before she could even begin to take in what he had just said, he kissed her. It was their first kiss, their first real lovers kiss. He had kissed her earlier, but it hadn't been a full amorous one, his lips connected fully and he had pulled away, but it hadn't been a peck either.

Emma rolled properly on to her back and lifted her arm to encircle his neck. She was in, she had made the leap, the next one would begin the first chapter of this book he was writing in her mind. She was stirring in her excitement; her body was activating itself, making her ready for her man. Mark her son, was disappearing from her into the annals of her heart, coming to her now was the man she would go to with her life.

She had a quick mental flash, 'make a note to divorce his father just like I said I was going to!' Mark was claiming her and she was willingly and devoutly giving him every part of her. He squeezed her nipple, she groaned in his mouth, his knee slipped onto her pussy, her thighs parted for him, nothing would be kept back. Emma was falling headlong into her own son. She would never belong to anyone else ever again, the love she had for him spilled out of her heart to surround him.

Emma turned fully to him, she knew what she was doing now, knew where she was going and never coming back.

"Darling," she whispered, "this is the point of no return, are you aware of that?" She hoped he got her meaning, that he understood what she was not saying, that she was committing herself to this, to him.

"I've never understood anything better in my life Emma, Mrs Mark Andrew Lyndhurst," he said quietly, but strongly.

"I like that, It like the sound of it Mr Lyndhurst, my marriage to you is going to be final Mark, make no mistake."

Before he could reply Emma, his now gone mother sought his prick, she found it easily, it was in her soft hand, then hands, he groaned, she pushed down his shorts, and said.

"Never ever wear anything in bed with me again young man, I want you naked at all times and ready for me, got that?" His reply to that was to rise above her, nudge her pussy and then sink all the way in. Emma was slick with her lustful juices, his prick was hard and ready, the two met and joined, they were now one and the same.

Cathy had taught him well, he knew not to go for the finish line until she was ready to cross it, he fucked his mother with intent and deliberation, but in utter ecstasy that he was where he at last belonged. Emma gasped a gulped, 'Ooooh'd' and 'Aaaah'd' 'Mmmmm'd' and grunted, his weight, the power of his prick, his determination, his wanton abandonment, his controlled manic thumping thrusts drew orgasms out of her.

She clamped herself to him as if super glued, her eyes shut tight, as the heaviest slams hit her time and again, his loins slapping down onto her own unknown upward thrusts to meet him. Emma had not known this, she and her husband had never joined quite like this, her memory was good, she knew Mark was better already, an indictment in itself.

She let herself go to wherever her mind and body took her, she was travelling a road hitherto not explored. She had no idea she was the recipient and absolute benefactor of her lovely sister in laws lessons. In four months she had turned Mark from an excited clever lover, into a man whose sole desire was to please his woman, and got his gleefully after she had got hers.

The joy of seeing a woman, his woman now devastatingly happy and satisfied, is the utmost result any man alive can attain, and Mark was about to attain it once more, as he had many many times, but now not with his lover, his Aunty Cathy. But with this woman, his wife, his soul mate, his mother. Emma felt in her inner most senses that she had changed, changed from the wife of his father, from being a mother, to the wife of her son, and no more ever again to do with his father.

Mark hit the high note, his prick pulsed and throbbed and then that all consuming ejection that nothing on earth could ever stop took place. He unloaded what felt like a lorry load of thick cum into his mother, she climaxed again on it, he jettisoned all he had, and slowly settled down, breathing heavily. He looked down at her, lying there still and sated.

"Are you okay Emma?" he whisped.

"I have never felt better darling, never, and I wonder if I ever will again."

"You will if I have anything to do about it," he beamed and kissed her, he thought the kiss was as natural as a kiss could be, as if it were ordained that he should be kissing and loving the woman who had given him life.

Emma easily pushed him off, "I need to breathe properly darling," she smiled at him, he grinned back understanding, and being pleased that she admitted it. Then they slept, both were exhausted, not only from the extremely long day, also what had transpired, he had intended it to happen, Emma had half expected it, but not the way it had rolled her over completely. The intensity of their union, their coming together, the certain knowledge that life would never, could never be, the same ever again.

She turned her back to him, he spooned in to her, cupped her left tit in his right hand, and his face in her hair, his warm breath soothing her neck, his knees tucked under hers. She had never felt more comfortable, nor as safe as she felt now. They both turned this way and that in the night, but the positions remained the same, him to her, her to him.

In the morning Emma woke first, slowly turning her head to look at him, to remember the night, their loving absolute connection, their joining. And the love making, 'oh,' she whispered, 'the love making.' She slipped her hand behind herself to feel once more the fabulous thing that had given her so much joy and happiness. Mark mumbled in his sleep, Emma never tried to waken him, she wanted to see her lover, her son, now her soul mate open his eyes to see her waiting for him. With her other hand she gently combed her hair with her fingers, she wanted to look as god as she could for him. She ran a finger tip around her eyes, her nose and lips.

Then she waited, she didn't have to wait long, why? Because her fingers refused to listen to her, they squeezed his cock several times, gently, but never the less, they and the palm of her hand squeezed him. It began to grow in her hand, as if awakening from its own slumber, a little boy being gently woken by its mommy in the morning.

Emma espied her son over her shoulder, she smiled happily and very naughtily at her illicit actions, her sons beautiful cock was in her hand, she was stroking it and it was getting bigger, 'bigger for me' she chortled silently. She glanced at the clock, it told her it was 9.15, 'it will be 12.15 in the UK I think,' she said in her head, and as if by magic, her phone chirped. She looked at it; the ID said it was her husband.

"God damnit!" she whispered to herself, wanting urgently to keep playing with the very live cock in her hand. She pondered briefly whether to answer it or not, but decided she ought to. Mark woke at the chirping, but stayed still, his mind was already fixed on the fabulous sensation coming from his cock.

"Hello," Emma said.

"Hi its me, I thought I had better call and say hello, I hope I haven't woken you?"

"You haven't woken me," Emma replied, "but you've just woken Mark though."

"He's still in bed? Tell the lazy devil to get up," he tried being funny, it didn't work for his wife.

"He'll be up in a minute or two I can assure you of that," she replied with devil in her voice. And also with her knowing hand working its magic on her son. Mark sniggered quietly; his prick was at full attention and wanting to get to work.

Mark reached around her and nipped a nipple; Emma gave out a small "Ooooh." She gave his prick a hefty squeeze in return.

"What?" Her husband said.

"Nothing, I'm just turning over, we'll be having breakfast shortly," she told him, she let go momentarily and threw the covers back. Bent her lovely head and gave his standing prick a slurping kiss.

"Ah okay," he said, well I have to go, I'll call you tonight, I think we need to talk Emma." His wife's mouth was closed over Marks glans as she listened. Emma let go reluctantly, and said.

"Yes we do, and be ready for some news," she told him shortly.

"News, what kind of news Emma?" he asked.

"You and me Don, we are moving on," her voice was strong and sure. "I want a divorce, no arguments, we are done you and I. I have a life to lead and I intend to lead it without you now. Sorry to have to break it this way, but you need to know." She closed the phone, threw it down and went back to the waiting cock, the cock she wanted to see spout its contents high into the air for her.

At the other end, her husband was staring silently at the phone with his mouth open wide. This wasn't unexpected, they had been going downhill, but obviously not at the rate of knots he had thought about. He rang her again, no answer, he rang several more times, each time she refused to answer. She couldn't have talked anyway not with a mouthful of lovely hot, hard and vibrant flesh held in it. Emma reached for the phone, found it and hurled it at the wall, the incessant chirping stopped, she got on with her loving task.

Mark was flat on his back by now staring wildly at his mother, his prick being munched beautifully by her, he started to grunt, and move under her, he was about to cum, she replaced her mouth with her hand, straddled his left thigh and she wanked him. Her hand became a blur, she felt the expansion in his prick as his cum rocketed out and up it was like a jet wash. It flew up and over his shoulder to land on the cabin wall above his head, huge globs of it splashed all around.

Emma gasped at the intense delivery, it spurted like an out of control oil well, her hand never stopped, it released more and more cum. She attempted to catch some in her mouth, she succeeded a little but a lot hit her in the eye and face too. She laughed as it hit her; it was a joyous happy laugh. It had amazed her, she couldn't remember her husband doing it like this, not even in his hey day.

She let his burning prick loose, and went into the bathroom, there she washed her face, but not before wiping his cum up on her fingers and licking them clean. Mark on the bed, had grabbed his shirt and attempted to clean the wall down, but the stain was there now, and to him it was an obvious cum stain. He wondered what the cleaning crew would think, it didn't bother him one jot.

Emma came back and got back on the bed.

"You want to go for round two right now, or shall we go for breakfast darling?" she asked him.

"I'm famished Mo...Emma, lets go and eat, but first what you just said to dad, did you mean any, or all of that?"

"I meant every word Mark, as far as I'm concerned it's me and you now, unless you don't want it that way. I'll understand if you don't feel you need or want to?" her face clouded when she said it. She hadn't gone through this scenario yet.

"Need or want to," he said loudly, "Emma Lyndhurst, are you barking mad. I love you, you are already my wife, you are not his wife any longer," referring to his father in the past tense already. "And you never will be again, and learn this Emma, you are staying my wife, okay!" The words, the way he said them were final, no room for negotiation, no compromise, end of, that's it. Kapishe!

"Well Mr Lyndhurst whilst were talking about us, you need to know something too. I have been your mother for all of your life, and nine months before that. And now being your wife and leaving your mother behind will take some getting used to, for the both of us," she said. "Can you, will you be able to, get to grips with that, us going to bed on a night instead of saying good night and going to different bedrooms?"

"I will die trying mo... Emma, and I'm so looking forward to more of this too," he nodded at his prick.

"You will never once hear me say no Mark, and I'm the sort of girl who needs lots of attention, ask your father why he's in the predicament he's in now. But there is more to a marriage than sex believe me darling." She told him.

"I know Emma, I'm well aware of the responsibilities of you, me, us."

"How do you know baby, and while were on the subject, how come you know so much about a woman, who's been teaching you, hmmm?" There was a knock on the door, it was the cleaners, Mark breathed a sigh of relief, 'I'll have to be more careful in what I tell my mo... wife,' he thought.

Emma would remember the question though, she had seen a glint in his eye when she had asked him that, and a woman knows these things, and she also knew that a boy his age shouldn't be this worldly wise at his age. Although she was happily glad that he did. The climaxes she had had with him already broke all of her record books.

She had always known of his closeness to Cathy, and even had lewdly thought, "I wouldn't be surprised if the young bugger made some sort of play for her in a given moment." But these had only ever been occasional thoughts, now she suspected that there might have been more than lewd thoughts. But, she reasoned, "if he has, if they did, then I'll owe a debt of gratitude to her for the rest of my life for bringing Mark to me, although she'll never know it!"

Mark's question, "what are you smiling at Emma?" brought her back to reality.

"Oh nothing that won't keep baby, lets go for breakfast, I have work for you later!" she grinned at him, and stroked his arm lovingly. He smiled back so disarmingly, she melted.

"I'll be on duty maam, when ever you call for my services," he told her with a smirk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds