• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

A Loving Son

"Yes you will young man," she answered over her shoulder. "Come on Mark, I want to show my husband off to all the ladies, and make them so jealous!"

They walked together, heads turned to check them out, the men on Emma, and lots of women on Mark, she nudged him.

"I think we could score here babes, we are the best looking couple on the ship," she told him with a sideways snigger.

"You are without a doubt the best looking broad Emma," he replied laughing, she poked him in the ribs saying.

"I am not a 'broad' I am your wife treat me with respect, or?"

"Or what?" he smiled.

"You wait until I get you back there," she said, hooking her thumb over her shoulder, meaning their stateroom.

"Can't wait Mrs Lyndhurst, what have you in mind for me?"

"Not too sure yet my boy, but it will be stamina sapping!" Emma couldn't believe how she was behaving, the thoughts she was thinking. And above all, how she had completely seemed to have cast aside her marriage of over twenty years. And not only that, but she was happy in the knowledge that she was now belonged to another man, another mans property, another man who loved her, whom she loved like she had never really loved her husband. And Emma had moved on to him and into him in a smooth and seamless move.

They were seated with eight other guests at their table, they made small talk, but really only had eyes, ears and thoughts for each other. When she had gone to numberless dinners and functions with her husband, they had only talked when the night had finished and they were going home. Emma now knew that the last several years had been a sham, a marriage in every way but the right one.

After their breakfast where they had kept in close contact with each other, hands on a knee, a hand grasping a cock, a hand was pressing into a pussy, heated looks, knowing needs. They walked up to the top deck where the pool was, they had a drink at the cocktail bar, and then headed beck to their room and each other. Emma was in dire desperate need to be screwed by her son.

As soon as they entered she attacked him, yanking at his shirt and jacket.

"Get your clothes of Mark Lyndhurst, I need you so much. I can't wait for you to be in me again. Get on with it, RIGHT NOW!" she shouted the words. He grinned in happiness, this beautiful woman, once his mother, now his lover was mad about him. He had taken her away completely and forever from his father, would he get a shock if he could see how she was behaving with him, and an even bigger shock if he could see what he was about to do to her.

Emma struggled as quickly as she could out of her dress, and jumped on the bed, taking her underwear off as she went. Mark was right behind her, Emma was going dizzy with the passion bouncing crazily through her. She had never in her life felt this randy, her need to be fucked was paramount in her mind. Her womanly desire for hard flesh to penetrate her, and in the way that only the man in her sights, the only man in her life can possibly do.

Mark was on her like a tornado, he drove his prick in without further ado, he banged it home as hard as he could, his own need negating any thought of finesse. Emma's breath whooshed out of her as her son filled her pussy up full and tight. Then he was in and out like lightening, his prick drilling deep and taking all before it. Emma had her first climax simply due to the power of his onslaught, she had no defence, she wanted even less.

Mark was above her looking down into her serene face, her gorgeous eyes locked on his, he kissed her, her heart melted, he loved her in a way she had never been loved, she had never known love like this even existed. Her arms and legs held him where he needed to be, where she needed him to be. Climaxes seemed to rage through her as her son's masterful cock did its job.

Mark bit her neck and shoulders, she dug her nails in and raked them down his back, each was sending the other higher and higher. Emma bit his chest, then she felt that movement from him that told her of the impending unloading of his spunk into her once more.

She held her breath waiting gleefully for the devastating ejection, the hot booming spurt as the first lot filled her up. It happened, she sucked in as much breath as she could, his downward thrusting thump blasted it all back out of her in a gasping humph humph humph. And then she felt the heat, the swelling of her insides as his cum invaded her, she loved every pulsating second of it.

Both now relaxed in a satisfied and contented way, Emma feeling the afterglow, Mark feeling the wonderful sensation of a man who had just emptied his balls into a beautiful woman's loving pussy, even though that beautiful woman was his mother. He slipped away but stayed close, arms entwined, legs draped over each other they drifted off to sleep the sleep of happy daring lovers.

Emma was wakened at 6am by her phone chirping, it also woke Mark, she looked at the ID, her husband again.

"Hi Emma it s me again, I just wanted to know if you have thought any more about us, I think you may have been a little hasty, don't you?" he said a little patronisingly.

Emma went for the jugular. "No I don't, and no I haven't, in fact I haven't been hasty enough," she said harshly, "I want you out of the house by the time I get back. And set the ball rolling by going to see our solicitor and get the divorce going!"

"But Emma..." She interrupted him.

"You have had years of chances, and you have let me down time and time again. I have tried to talk to you, but you just over rode everything I have attempted. Well the boot is on the other foot Donald, its over, we are over, it's done, and it's finished. And I will not be changing my mind. I am building a new life and it will not include you!"

"But what about Mark, what about him, he needs me doesn't he?"

"Mark will stay with me, I will and have, and will continue to get all the love and support I will ever need from him!"

"Can I speak to him please?" Emma handed the phone to her son lover.

"Hello dad," he said.

"Hi Mark, can you talk some sense into your mother, she's a little distraught." He asked.

"I really don't think she is dad, and I don't think, in fact I know she won't change her mind. And to be honest, I think she is right." He handed the phone back, and nipped a nipple making her gasp.

Emma rolled away; Mark immediately pushed his middle finger in to her ass hole. Emma couldn't stop the squeal coming out.

"What's going on Em, what are you doing?" her husband asked. She grimaced, Mark held his finger all the way in, and made her lie face down. He was going to fuck her there in a moment, his prick was hot and hard and ready to go.

Emma said, with a finality, "You really don't want to know Donald," she gagged a little, then said, "Get to the solicitor; I'm not speaking to you again!" Mark jammed his finger in harder. Emma gave out a large moan. Forgetting her husband was on the phone, she blurted, "Oh Mark, Oh Ooooh!" He took the phone out her hand, shut it and dropped it on the floor.

On the other end of the phone her husband tried to picture in his mind what he had just heard. The gasping, the moan, the squeal, then the words 'Oh Mark, 'Oh Ooooh!' He wasn't stupid and those sounds were the sounds of two people engaged in sex, in the throes of sex, and of uncontrolled sexual activity. His wife and son were having sex, he was 100% sure. But he knew there would never be any proof, and what good would it do for him anyway. His marriage was over, he had accepted it already, his wife of over twenty years belonged to another man. And that man was their son, he had lost them both.

On the ship Emma was preparing herself to be rear ended, she hadn't had it there many times, she wasn't too interested in that kind of sex. But that was back then, this was now. If her man wanted her there, he would have her there, and as many times as he wanted her there too! She would willingly offer herself to him at all times in any way he wanted. As far as she was concerned, what he wanted, then she wanted it too, no matter how painful it may be, she was up for it.

"Oil baby, go get some oil, anything will do but get it, if you are having me in there I'll need help babes, hurry!" she gasped at him. Mark brought some and spread it over her now upturned ass, she was in position, she was ready for him. He poked some in bringing s delighted moan from Emma, then he slathered it on his prick, got behind her and slid it in.

Emma's head dropped, her knuckles whitened holding the bed sheets, her mouth gaped open, her eyes felt as if they had crossed and rolled to the back of her lovely head. Her ass clinched and pinched around him holding him tighter into her rounded succulent rump. Mark was balls deep now and not intending to hold back, he had learned his technique from his aunty Cathy, he knew what he was doing, and how to do it.

Holding his mothers hips to him he drew back, it caused Emma to breathe in deeply, her head shaking from side to side, knowing the pain was going to get more and more. And when he pushed back it felt as if she was being cleaved in two, her breathe was expunged in the same way. Her knees tried to shut close, but refused to move, her back arched, her teeth clenched, the pain was terrible but she knew there was no redemption, she was in this for the long haul, and rain or shine she would get used to it, or die in the attempt.

Of course what Emma didn't was that Mark was a first class exponent of ass fucking, he loved it, the feel of a hot woman's backside connecting with his loins like this, the power trip it gave him, added to the spice of it. The sight of his cock disappearing and reappearing out of her ass was phenomenal, he knew it caused her pain and discomfort and that gave him added impetus, and also knowing she was doing it for him.

AuntCathy had taught him to treat her nipples and her clit to a fiesta, a plethora of treats, a diet of climax and anti climax. He knew when to attack and when to leave her hanging. And in moments when he gave Emma his best, she was in raptures. He had her moaning in a sweet agony, pain mixed with huge blessings of thanks for this bespoken love.

Mark got her clit, her pussy; his fingers working overtime, her nipples became hotbeds of orgasmic bliss. Reaching over and around he slapped her ass, using both hands in turn he got both cheeks, this led to Emma climaxing massively. Her head bounced of the bed, her ass cinched his prick, she reached under between her legs and caressed his balls, it was the only thing she could do whilst Mark was taking her ass fucking to the maximum.

He realised that he had been in her for a while now, forgetting about himself as he taught his mother there was more learning to do. She had thought she would be teaching him, but it was plainly the other way round. Mark was a consummate lover who knew, thanks to his lovely Aunty, his way around a woman's body with tender loving ease.

Then it was his turn once more, happy with what he had given his mother, he took his own. His fingers dug into the cheeks of her ass and he blew his load deep into her bowels, the heat from him seared her insides bringing her last orgasm to her. Mark had every millimetre of his prick in her ass as he dumped everything he had. The sensation of it nearly killing him, this was the best, all he had learned from his Aunty had come to the fore in this one moment.

He made her lie down, him on top of her while his prick pulsded away letting the last drops be pumped into her. Mark bit her shoulder softly, then slowly backing away he slipped out of her. Emma moaned at the loss and the pain of his leaving, her ass would be sore forever she thought gleefully.

He roled on to his back and rested, then said.

"Well Emma what do you think, you going to like it there or what?" he was confident in her answer.

"If I didn't Mark, and I have to admit that I did, that really was wild baby, would it make any difference to you doing it again, and me having to accept it again?"

He put his arm around her, "no it wouldn't make any difference, but we are a team, aren't we?" he said.

"Yes darling, we are a team, one for all, and all for one, that's us honey, that's us."

They spent the rest of the day on deck, sunbathing, swimming, perusing the boutiques for a while. Emma bought one or two things.

Mark said, "by the way it's a gala dinner tonight Emma, and we are seated at the captains table, I arranged it all for you." Emma was stunned.

"But I haven't s decent enough gown darling." She was horrified, "we can't possibly go honey, we just can't."

"Okay but lets check your wardrobe before you make your mind up, yes?" he told her.

"If you insist Mark, if you insist," she replied gloomily.

Back in their room they played for a while, then Mark got up, raided his wardrobe and produced her favourite gown. It was the one that gave him a hard on when he had seen her in it. Emma squeaked in delight and rushed him.

"Oh darling," she cried, "you are just too much, you devil, you knew didn't you?"

There was a knock at the door, "I wonder who that is," she said, and giggled, " I hope it isn't your dad!" He laughed with her and opened it. It was the ships hairdresser to do her hair, he had also arranged that too.

"Isn't there anything you haven't done yet?" she said happily. He looked at her, pondered for a moment and told her.

"If I haven't will you promise to let me know?"

"I'm going for a walk," he said, "while the hairdresser does whatever it is she has to do, I'll see you in about an hour Emma." He kissed her quickly and left.

The hairdresser said, "Maam, I think you are so lucky to have a man like that at your side."

"Yes I know," she said wistfully, "I'm leading a charmed life."

"Hang on to him maam, don't ever let him go," she told her.

"I have no intention of ever doing that, not now," she replied happily.

While he was away Mark went into the ships library and accessed his e mail account. There was a message from his father telling him he had heard what they were doing over the phone, and that he knew they were having sex with each other. He called them disgusting pigs and was glad he was leaving them, and he also added that no one in his family would ever sink so low as to have sex with a family member.

Marl almost laughed, "if you only knew dad that I have been fucking your beautiful baby sister for the last four or five months, you would have a dickey fit!" He said to himself, "and my mother would too," he thought smilingly. He called Emma on the ships internal phone and asked for her password to her e mail account; she gave it to him but wanted to know why. He told her he would tell her later.

He opened her e mail and read the message there for his mother.

"Dad," he thought, "I know you have had a shock but this, oh wow!" He re read it, it talked of bestiality, incest, pigs, donkeys, dogs, the pox, VD gonorrhoea, the vitriol was disgusting to say the least. It ended by saying he would be gone when they returned, he would never speak to them again. And he also said he was going to spread the word about them starting with Cathy, Marks favourite Aunt.

Mark actually felt sorry for him, for doing to him what they had, him and his mother. But he didn't like what his father had said either. He deleted the message, and replied to the one his father had sent him.

"Dad," he wrote, "you have the wrong end of the stick, me and mom haven't done anything. You are out of order, what goes on between you and mom is you're business not mine!" He sat for a minute longer, and then wrote more. "You have let her down once too often, and now she has turned on you, you don't like it, you can't hack it. And let me tell you dad, I am firmly on her side and always will be. Please feel free to leave us, after that e mail to her I will be only to happy to see you go. And you can tell the world what ever you want to tell it," Mark.

He sent it before he changed his mind; he sat there for 30 minutes staring at the screen wondering if he would get an immediate reply, he didn't. His father had gone to see Cathy and told her everything. Cathy had listened to him and hated herself, there she was sympathising with him, and still hoping Mark would come back and take her to bed again, simple as that. But she did convince him to keep his counsel, the world would think he as weak and soft if it came out that his son had stolen his beautiful wife from him.

When he left Cathy sent Mark a text message.

"Yr dad has bin ere, he is rely angry, u mst no Y, u rely r a norty boy Mark, doin yr mum as wll as me. I am goin to spank yr hot lttl bot b4 I let u bck in2 my bed agn, u bad bad boy, bt dnt wrry 2 much, I've calmd him down. x x x x.

Emma checked her hair was fabulous; the girl had done a tremendous job. The hairdresser was just leaving when Mark's phone, which he had left on the table cheeped for an incoming message. She picked it up, looked at it, the ID said AC, she thought for a moment, "Aunt Cathy?" or someone else? She decided to open it.

Fortunately Emma was sat down, because she felt her knees go weak, she read it and re read it. "I knew it, I bloody well knew it, I knew he had been screwing some one, and I even had thought of Cathy too!" she told herself, "the randy bloody sod, no wonder he knows so much about sex, he's been screwing his dads sister and now he's screwing me! Correction," she said aloud, "he's making love to me!"

Emma sat staring at the phone, she smiled, then she laughed. "Well," she told herself, "it won't be happening again, at least not without me controlling it, and him!" She was about to delete it but then changed her mind, "he has a right to know, and to know that I know now too," Emma went about her business, preparing for their night at the ships ball.

She heard Mark come in, she went to him and they shared a very deep loving kiss.

"You know I love you don't you mom, er Emma?" he said quietly.

"Yes darling I do, and I know 200% that you do, and let me tell you Mark, I love you too, and I always will, no matter what." This eased his mind.

"I have been on the email and dad heard us, he knows, I have of course told him he is wrong, but he knows Emma, he knows."

"I know he does baby, you need to read this," she handed him his phone, he read it, the look on his face told Emma all she might have wanted to know.

"I don't know what to say mu... Emma."

"There's not much you can say honey, you've been screwing you're Aunty, I knew you had had to have been screwing someone, I even thought of her too, and to be honest I'm not in the least bit jealous, in fact, I think I am grateful to her because she has brought you to me, can you understand that?"

"I think I can, but I'll have to have a minute to get my head round it," he said a little gloomily.

"Don't be sad baby," she thought quickly, she knew him being a young man might not be able to grasp the enormity of their situation, but she was to grips with it. "Tell you what, do you want to get your head around this first, just to take your mind of things?" And with that she flipped open her dressing gown and showed him her newly shaved pussy. Mark dove to his knees and buried his face into her, his tongue finding its target and easing his worries, and Emma's too.

Emma fell back on to the bed and Mark got on with his conquest of her once more. Emma let him feast on her, holding his head in place as he plated her completely, rewarding him with a nice cup full of nectar as she squealed out an orgasm for him. She relaxed in the after glow of it, she lifted her head to see Mark's come up too, it was shiny and glistening with her juices.

She broke the moment with a smile and, "I have to start getting ready baby or we won't be going, you know how long these things take me don't you. And I must look my best for my guy, the most handsome and sexiest man on the ship." Mark grinned a wet grin and got up. The first thing he did was delete the message from Cathy, but knowing he would answer it as soon as he could.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds