A Mature Model

He shrugged his shoulders and I gulped the remnants of the can and set the can down and then removed my blouse. Frank ran to get his camera and Ken said, "I would love to see you model for someone else, why don't you really model for Frank?" With that he gave me a big wink.

I felt a little apprehensive with the idea but also thought it would be fun to really tease someone else. So I struck a few poses including some leg shots. I could see that I was turning Frank on and with that I adjusted my bra so that you could almost see my nipples.

About that time, Ken came up behind me and said to Frank, "Why don't you get a couple shots of us together?"

With that he started to kiss my neck and at the same time push my bra down and cup my breast. Of course this exposed me for a couple of shots and before I knew it he moved around in front of me and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I was feeling the effects of the beer, the exposure, and the massaging of my breast, the thrill of the tease and being naughty and knew that I should stop it. But I was now enjoying a new sensation, exhibitionism.

I was enjoying it all too much to call a halt. As you can see, my sexuality had been rekindled to the point that the feeling of, the contemplation of, and the desirability of sex had taken control over my better judgment and I wasn't willing to acknowledge that I shouldn't be doing this.

I was in a sort of dream-like state when I felt Ken drop to his knees, push my skirt up and start to lick my pussy through my panties. Having oral attention to my pussy is my weak spot. It is even more intensified when it is being administered by a relatively new and young lover. Once it begins, I have never backed off. And, so it was going to be this time.

My panties were then moved aside to allow direct access and then, very quickly, the panties came off. I was against the counter with Kens tongue in me and Frank was shooting pictures. With my eyes closed, I didn't see Frank put down his camera and come over. My eyes popped open when I felt his mouth on my breast.

I jumped at the contact, and then without further thought, put my hand behind his head and pulled him to me. I was suddenly aware of voices and opening my eyes, I saw that there were several people in the kitchen now. It raced through my mind that it was too late to stop things now so I might as well enjoy it and I kept my eyes open to watch what was happening.

Ken now stood up, having pulled his cock out of his pants, and started to slip it into me with Frank kissing my breast. While Ken was pumping me, Frank pulled out his cock and guided my hand to it. I took it and began pumping it in rhythm with what Ken was doing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jeannine, our hostess, wearing only her unhooked bra, come in and come up behind Ken. Then I felt her hand come between his cock and my pussy as she began to nibble on his ear. I heard her whisper, "Why don't you share some of that with your hostess?"

Ken looked over at Frank and with a smirk said, "Take over for me Frank. I've been called away on business." He pulled out of me and walked off with her. At the same time Frank moved in front of me and pushed his cock into me. I did nothing to stop him.

I was dealing with a lot of my emotions. Having Ken walk away from me like that kind of hurt and I was feeling kind of used. Also, I got the message, "Ken is not yours." This is the second time he had given me away.

The downer message was quickly replaced by the excitement generated as I realized that I was participating in an orgy. It was kind of exciting, never having done anything like this before.

Although Frank had a rather small pecker, its large head was exciting since it was always working close to the entrance of my love canal. And shortly Frank exploded all over my belly. Before I could move away, Tyrone came up and handed me a fresh beer. We talked for a moment and he indicated that he would love to have an encore. At first I didn't understand and then I understood that he wanted to fuck me again.

What the hell? I simply said, "Lead the way."

He led me down the hall to a bedroom. On the way I saw Jeannine and Ken making it in the master bedroom. Yes, it did piss me off seeing them together. I wanted to break them up but at the same time admitted that I didn't own Ken.

As soon as I saw the bed, a slight pang of unfaithfulness hit me and I told Tyrone that I was fine with him but not in bed. A short discussion ensued and we ended up on a chaise pad out by the pool.

Tyrone was good, like before. As we finishing another male came out and enticed me to play with his cock while Tyrone completed his work. I know he wanted me to take him in my mouth, but I did nothing to indicate I would. I guess he was happy to have me hand jerk him and decided not to push his luck. To this day, I don't know who he was.

Tyrone pumped me full of his cum and I was just getting acquainted with Carlos, a good looking 6'3" muscular Latino when one of the girls found us and told me that they heard my cell phone ringing. I pushed Carlos away and raced for my purse, noting as I went, that it was after two in the morning.

Of course, the phone had stopped ringing but the caller id was 'home.' With great trepidations I called and Lou answered immediately and with irritation in his voice asked if I was planning on coming home. Now you want to know about a major conflict in thought. I knew that what I had allowed myself to get involved with was 1000% wrong. I knew that what I was experiencing, and really not ready to give up, was 100% lust and thrill.

I was almost ready to ask Lou if he would mind if I were out just a little longer when something kicked my head back into position. My mind was not so far gone that I knew that asking to stay longer was a very bad idea. I had better get home.

I knew that Lou could hear the reveries in the background so I just told him that I was sorry. We were having such a good time that I didn't realize it was so late and that I would be home as quickly as possible, ending the call as fast as I could. I know that he could tell that I had been drinking. Yes, I recognized the slur in my speech. No sense denying it.

I went looking for Ken and found him being handled by two women. I didn't mind having the opportunity to interrupt and told him Lou had called and I needed to get home. Just as I passed the message, Carlos appeared. He heard me saying we needed to go and suggested that I might like to get a quick shower before I went home; I wouldn't want to go home smelling of sex would I?

He was right. Since leaving the kitchen, I had been totally naked. The thought of a shower and the slight cleansing effect it would have sounded good. Carlos led me to a shower and offered to collect my clothes. I was grateful and told him where to find them. I found a shower cap, turned on the water, as hot as I could stand it and stepped in.

I was just getting ready to lather up when Carlos announced from the bedroom that he had returned with my clothes. Through the shower door I could just make him out as he came into the bathroom shedding his shorts. He opened the shower door and announced that he was going to help me get cleaned up.

I didn't have a chance to reply before his hands were helping me. In the moments before he stepped in, my head cleared enough to tell me to sponge off without soap. The soap fragrance would be a signal to Lou and it might start him to thinking. So I let Carlos massage me like he would do if he were lathering me up. I could feel his manhood coming to attention and caressing my ass. Of course, this was not helping me cool down and I was momentarily relieved when he said, "Now let's clean out here" and then he slid a finger into my internally and externally wet pussy.

Stop? Hell no, it felt too good. Next he asked me to (pretend to) lather up his cock. Now you talk about a cock, he had the longest and biggest I had ever seen. As soon as I had massaged it some, he pushed my back to the wall. He held me to the wall with one hand and lifted my leg with the other while he inserted his telephone pole into me explaining that he was going to give me a deep cleaning. His thrusts were on the verge of being painful but I found myself wanting it to last. He pounded until the last instant when he pulled out and spurted his juices down my legs. I dropped down and sucked him dry.

He had just given me one of the best fuckings of the evening. If it weren't for the fact that I knew I had to get home, I probably would have asked for a second helping. I dressed and surprisingly, I thought that I didn't look too bad, especially like I had just been through an orgy. I slurped a couple swigs of beer to wash the cum away and was ready to leave.

I was in heaven; a fifty plus year old woman, being satisfied by both her husband and a young lover, and now other lovers. I had really never known sex at this level before. I couldn't imagine life without it now.

It was a little after three before I got out of the taxi. Ken had called a taxi because he was in no condition to drive me home and he wasn't ready to leave. My legs were a little shaky and the driver helped me to the door. I was sore as I entered the house. The hallway light was on, but nothing else. Going to the bedroom I found Lou propped up and reading with only the small lamp from the night stand. He looked up and said, "You look like hell. Get to bed and we'll talk in the morning."

It was by no means a friendly or compassionate greeting. With that he turned off the bed lamp, plunging the room into darkness. I went to the bathroom before turning on a light. He was right. I really did look like hell, but fortunately not like an orgy hell. 'Thank you for suggesting the shower and helping me Carlos.'

Saturday mid-morning I woke up and immediately wished I hadn't. I felt terrible and my head was about to explode. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't. Finally I put on my robe and headed for the kitchen hoping that some coffee might help.

Lou was there taking a break from Saturday morning chores and having coffee and reading the paper. He looked up as I came in and said in a rather loud and sarcastic voice, "Welcome home. Do you have time for coffee?"

I held up my hand and told him my head was splitting and to please speak softly.

"I'll get your coffee. You sit down before you fall down." He pushed his chair back to get up and it made that horrible screeching sound that penetrated my head like a thousand ice picks.

Now not only was my head hurting but I was beginning to suffer with what I had done and in addition I knew that Lou was not in a loving mood. In fact, it was more than obvious that he was royally pissed. Well, what did I expect?

After setting a cup of coffee in front of me with a brain jolting thump, he began. Looking me straight in the eye he said, "Barb, will you please tell me what in the hell is going on? I thought this modeling thing could be some fun for you and give you a little extracurricular activity. But it seems that you are letting it take you over. What in the hell were you doing last night until three a.m.?"

Before I could collect myself enough to even attempt an answer, "Barb, it's obvious that you were doing a lot of drinking last night, and if it helps you feel any better, I hope you have one hell of a hangover; you've earned it. You've never done things like this before except for a time or two with me. Your modeling has been great, and yes, some of your sexy poses have put new lead in the pencil and rekindled some of the old desires."

"But right now I don't like what I am seeing. Your pictures have begun to go a little beyond what I think you would like your folks and friends to see. Yes, I am enjoying them and find them exciting, but still, would you like for your folks to see them? I'm beginning to wonder if there is more to this than what I am seeing."

With that statement my head wanted to explode. He is getting too close to the truth. But I couldn't get my lips in motion.

"Now will you please explain why the last night of class celebration requires all of the drinking and the hours? But first, answer this. Would you even have been home by three if I hadn't called? From the way you sounded and what I heard in the background I have my doubts."

The way I felt, I didn't want to have to answer any of his questions right now. I would like to be in better control of my senses. "Lou, my head really hurts. Can't we talk about this later? (softly imploring) PLEASE!"

He looked at me a moment and then slapped his open hand on the table. I jumped and electric pulses jumped through my head.

"Hell no. We're going to talk right now. I don't give a damned about your head. That's your problem. Am I right, did I interrupt the party? Would you have been home even by three if I hadn't called?"

I propped my elbows on the table and rested and massaged my temples with my fingers as I tried to formulate an answer. His questions put me on very shaky ground.

I kind of softly moaned, "Lou, I'm sorry. Yes, I was having a good time. Yes, I had too much to drink. And, I don't know if you interrupted the party. You interrupted me and I came home. And truthfully, since you asked, No, I don't think I would have been home by three if you hadn't called. Does that answer your question?"

"How many people were at the party? Were there other married people there or was this just a bunch of college kids like I had suspected?"

"There were about a dozen people there and I don't know the marital status of all of them but I do know that there were two couples that came." Of course I didn't volunteer that they went home early.

"Where was the party?"

I told him whose house it had been in and, with my head hurting, made the mistake of identifying the part of town.

"You were in Shannon Hills and it took over an hour to get home? Why is that?

Shannon Hills is an up-scale neighborhood almost within walking distance (less than two miles). When your head hurts, trying to think makes it worse. I had to come up with a good excuse. Fortunately it came. "Ken had too much to drink and he called a cab. It took a while for the cab to come at that hour." Whew, close call.

"Would you please tell me what you were doing all this time, besides drinking?"

I started to explain the critiques and how they had brought CD s when he cut in...

"Ken was showing the pictures of you?"

"Yes."

"Which pictures? Ones like he has been sending me most recently?"

"I don't remember. But yes, all the pictures he has sent you are on the CD. I don't recall which ones he showed."

Irritation was clear in his voice when he asked, "And that's all you did?"

I couldn't answer him truthfully and I was getting sick, I was getting scared, and I was getting mad. "Damn it Lou. You're treating me like a little child or like some kind of criminal. I'm over the age of 21 and I'm not going to put up with any more of your nasty insinuations. I'm going back to bed."

As I left he fired off, "Lady, you're skating on thin ice with me. You had better watch it that you don't go through the ice."

I broke into tears as I reached the bedroom. Crying definitely didn't help the head but now I was, probably for the first time, starting to feel remorseful and guilty for what I had allowed to take place lately. As I lay there crying I realized that I had to make a change I promised myself that on Monday I would put the brakes on. Beginning Monday, assuming we continued the photography, it would return to the state it was in before my slip and fall. That included a termination of all sex with anyone other than Lou. Then I curled up in a ball and eventually cried myself to sleep.

The promise I made was not an idle one. On Monday I was going to change the course of what would eventually destroy my marriage. I knew that there was no way that it could be kept a secret, especially with what I had allowed to transpire recently.

I wonder now if I could even have cried myself to sleep if I had known then that it was already too late.

I slept until just before eight in the evening. When I woke up, I felt slightly better, but the head was still very tender. I put my robe on and went looking for Lou. It was beginning to get dark and I couldn't find him. Fear took hold and I began to shiver. Finally I saw a piece of paper on the kitchen counter. It was a note from Lou telling me he had gone out for something to eat. The time indicated it was about half an hour ago.

I sat down with a great sigh of relief. That momentary panic of thinking he might have left me really stabbed. He mentioned eating and I couldn't think of a thing that I wanted to eat. My stomach was still somewhat upset and I really didn't want any food. I got a bottle of 7-up and drank that.

I watched TV for a while and then dozed off again. When my eyes opened again, I had a terrible sinking feeling. It was dark outside and when I finally focused on the mantle clock I saw that it was nearing eleven o'clock. I jumped off the couch in panic mode, my head picking up its pounding again, and went racing through the house calling for Lou. He was not around.

I went back to the couch, buried my face in my hands and started bawling. I had just worked up to a good pitch when I heard the front door latch click. I jumped up and ran for the door. Lou walked in just as though nothing had happened.

He had gone for supper and then found that a movie he had wanted to see was still playing. He had gone without calling because he didn't want to disturb me if I was sleeping. At first I thought this was a form of pay back. I learned later that it was not. He wanted to see the movie, he saw no pressing need to get home and he had just gone.

We went to bed with no further discussions and I awoke Sunday feeling much better, not completely better, but there was a ray of light for the day. I knew that Lou was still trying to sort things out after my escapade on Friday night. However, he didn't mention it during the day.

I spent a good part of the day evaluating myself. I asked myself why I had not only let, but in some cases, instigated the events that had taken me so far away from the person I had been for years. My infidelity was really occupying a lot of my thinking. I also had to admit that I was enjoying the extra sex but the reality of it had set in saying 'it was over' if I wanted to keep my marriage.

My main concern now was how was I going to assure that my activities of the past few weeks were buried and remained buried. I still didn't know how I was going to confront Ken and how I was going to be certain that he knew that it was over. There were several questions that popped up as I tried to determine how all of this could be permanently disposed of.

The answer to my questions were about to be answered for me. For the past few weeks I had been the happiest, most sexually satisfied and complete woman you could find. I had everything a woman could ever want; a wonderful husband and home, a great lover, a fulfilling and exciting avocation, and a grand future life to look forward to. All of that and the end of my world crashed down on Monday.

* * * * * *

I woke up feeling very nauseated Monday morning. I felt so bad that I called Ken and told him I couldn't make it today. The effects of the hangover had mostly disappeared by Sunday night. As the day went on I began to feel better but my wheels started to turn. Most of the day there was that awful feeling that there was something I should know about, but just couldn't put my finger on it. Then, about mid-afternoon the horrible something that I couldn't put my finger on came crashing in. I was suddenly sure that I recognized the symptoms of my distress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Mature Model
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds