A Modern Love Story

"He used me, Ben. He won't be using me again. I'm not going to see him anymore and I've told him so."

My own conscience was not that clear. I had used her too! "Kelly, you must understand that Carl sees all women in the same way. They are a challenge and the attraction for him is in the chase, if you like. Once he's get what he wants, once he knows that you care for him, he loses interest. He wanted a video of the two of you together. Maybe he likes to have a record of his conquests. Maybe your agreeing to it makes him feel he has control over you. Promising Jeff that he could have you was a further manifestation of his control. He can now move on to his next challenge. That's why he's never had a long-term relationship. And that's probably why he'll never have one in the future. But Kelly, he doesn't matter any more. You do! I don't care what you've done. I adore you, Kelly. I know I can't compete with Carl in some respects, but he could never have loved you the way I do. And I know I'll never stop loving you. But if you don't love me anymore … " I was too choked to complete the sentence.

I started her off again. "Oh Ben, I don't want to leave you. I love you. I've loved you ever since you were a little boy. I don't love Carl. I might have done once but I don't love him now. Carl has a big cock, but that's all he has got. I know you feel inferior because you're not as big as him, but believe me, you are a much bigger man. You have qualities that Carl will never have. But you don't realise it. You are a much nicer, more caring person. And you make me laugh." She recognised that her tears contradicted the last remark and she added, "usually."

She loved me! She loved me! I kissed her and put my arms round her cuddling her as tightly as I could. And as we kissed our tears mingled. We went to bed and I continued to hold her tightly in my arms. I said, "It will only be the two of us in future, Kelly, I swear." I have never been more serious in my life.

"I hope so, Ben."

She fell asleep in my arms but I stayed awake. I thought about how close I had come to losing her. How could I have been so stupid? But it had also made me realise how much I loved her and how lucky I was that she still felt the same about me.

Carl phoned the following day. Kelly reiterated what she had said before. He was half expecting her decision anyway. Two months later, he'd moved to California. And at this point I should have been able to write that we lived happily ever after. But there was still a surprise in store.

Chapter 20

Things were gradually returning to normal. Kelly had got over Carl it seemed, but there were a few tears when she heard that he had gone to California. Outwardly, at least, she radiated the warmth and general happiness that was such an integral part of her attraction. All in all, things were going well. We were even in preliminary discussions about adopting a child.

One Saturday morning there was a knock at the door. It was the postman and he had a parcel for me that required my signature on delivery. It was postmarked Los Angeles but I did not recognise the name or address on the back. I opened it and saw that it was a videocassette, entitled 'Majorcan Pleasures'. There was a note enclosed. It was from Carl! I thanked my lucky stars that Kelly was out. She had left quite early to go shopping in the West End. I picked up the note to read it. There was no address shown.

'Dear Ben,

I thought you might like this souvenir of Majorca.

I hope it brings back happy memories. You might be interested to know

that this video is selling very well here. Some punters have even told me

that Kelly's the hottest thing they've ever seen; not only can she fuck on

camera, but she can also act. I told them she wasn't acting at all. This is a

tart who REALLY loves to fuck! Who REALLY adores big cocks!

Mind you, who can blame her? She's not getting enough at home, is she?

Best Wishes

Carl.

ps Jeff asked me to pass on his regards to Kelly.'

What a bastard he was! I tore the note up and put it straight into the dustbin, rearranging other rubbish on top of the pieces of paper. I should have destroyed the video too, but my curiosity got the better of me. I made myself a coffee and went into the study to watch it.

It began with a picture of Carl's villa in Majorca and then the title 'Majorcan Pleasures' appeared. There were a couple of credits and the film started. The camera panned out from the villa and the distant hills came into sharp focus. It was evident that Jeff knew how to use a video camera; the picture quality was excellent. The villa was again in shot and then there was a view of the swimming pool. The water was sparkling as myriad tiny wavelets momentarily reflected the rays of the sun. The camera then focussed on the empty terrace. But it wasn't empty for long.

A girl came into shot, walking away from the camera and towards the pool. There could be no doubt. It was Kelly and she was naked apart from her high heels. The cheeks of her firm round backside were undulating in that familiar way of hers. She stood at the edge of the pool, slipped off her heels and gracefully dived in. She swam to the end and back and then climbed out using the steps. As she shook the water from her hair, the camera zoomed in on her breasts and the pinpoint sharp image showed the beads of water on them, the goose pimples and her fully erect nipples. The shot zoomed out as she walked towards the camera and it was her breasts gently swaying that caught the attention. God, she looked divine! She then lay on a sun bed, her legs slightly open. The cameraman now focussed on her triangle, except that it was heart shaped once more, and she had again removed the hair from the sides of her labia. Then the shot changed to a wide angle and the camera panned round.

A man was walking towards her. It was Carl. He too was naked and his tanned muscular body seemed to be gleaming. With each step his long, thick but still flaccid penis swung from side to side. He moved next to Kelly's sun bed and stood there. As she looked up at him, the camera zoomed in so that only her face and Carl's penis were in view. You could see the sexual hunger in her eyes. In full shot again Carl squatted down and kissed Kelly on her lips. Then he was kissing her shoulders, her hands, her breasts, and he continued down to her stomach. He then began to kiss the outside of her thigh before he gently raised her leg and ducked under it. Starting at the inside of her knee he was able to trawl his tongue up her inner thigh and on to her groin. She instinctively opened her legs wider as Carl reached her vagina. Using both hands he pulled the pink full labia lips apart. Her inner flesh was already glistening with her secretions as his tongue delved down into her wetness. Then he began to lap the full length of her cleft, paying special attention to her clitoris. The camera was now on Kelly's face. She cried out as she climaxed and it was her body convulsing that filled the screen.

Carl now extricated himself and again stood over Kelly. His prick hung down over her face. Kelly just looked up at Carl and opened her mouth. He immediately lowered his cock into it. Without taking her eyes from his, she started to suck the end of it, simultaneously stroking that part of his shaft that she could not encompass in her mouth. He could not fail to respond to such loving attention and soon he was totally erect. His heavy testicles were now receiving her oral caresses and I watched as she took first the one and then the other into her mouth. She carried on in this way for some little while and would have carried on even longer but Carl now wanted to fuck her. He took a spare sun bed cushion and laid down on his back, his massive cock proudly erect. Kelly knelt down on all fours, and positioned herself so that her opening was directly above it. Then she lowered herself on to it, and it disappeared into her in one smooth motion. They kissed, a frantic almost violent kiss, with tongues and lips mashing together.

She began to ride up and down on Carl's fierce erection. Whatever else Jeff may have been, there was no doubting his consummate professionalism when he was behind a video camera. This time there was a close up shot and the screen was filled with the sight of Carl's cock, sheathed in Kelly's soft vagina. He was thrusting upwards to meet her downward movements and it was clear that he was nearing his climax. There was one more powerful attempt to spear her and his body went rigid. His backside was off the ground as he started to pump his sperm into her. And as he continued to ejaculate, his fingers were digging into her buttocks, pulling her onto him as if he wanted to fuse their genitals into one orgasmic entity. As his emissions grew weaker, so did the pressure of his fingers, until he was only resting his hands on her soft roundness. Then, when she was certain that he had finished, she lifted herself off his cock until only his crown was still in her. She began to inch herself forward whilst still maintaining contact with it.

With a start I realised what she was planning to do; she was intending to squat over his face. She reached the point of no return and his glistening cock slipped out of her and flopped onto his stomach. A thick globule of semen fell out of the dark hole that led to her core. She quickly moved forwards and I watched with bated breath as she lowered herself on to his mouth. And then his tongue was in her opening, seeking out his own juices. The camera zoomed in even closer. Another globule of milky white sperm appeared, and he licked it up with the tip of his tongue before transferring it to his mouth. This went on for some while. At one point Kelly gently squeezed her labia with her fingers and forced some more out. Carl immediately put his mouth to her and I could even hear the sound of him sucking it up. I had hoped that I had learnt my lesson, that I would have been able to watch this video without getting an erection, but I couldn't help it. I had an almighty hard-on!

A little while later, Kelly lifted herself off his face and looked at him. He had managed to swallow most what she had returned to him but there was some on his chin. She licked him clean and then she kissed him, her hands holding his face with real tenderness. There was more intimacy implicit in this one kiss than in anything that had gone before. I rewound the videotape and replayed their kiss. No, I was not mistaken, although I fervently hoped that I had been. It was patently obvious that she was in love with Carl. Maybe it had lasted only until she'd found out that he'd promised her to Jeff, but she had been in love with him when they made the video. I felt real heartache as I watched my wife and the man who had, albeit briefly, supplanted me in her affections. And what had he called her, a tart! He was just too fucking stupid to realise that Kelly had agreed to be videoed with him for love, not because she was a tart!

Chapter 21

The next scene threw me for a while. The camera angle was static and the images did not have that nth degree of sharpness that had characterised the previous scene. And then I realised Kelly was unaware she was being filmed. She was sitting at the table on the terrace with Carl. They were talking.

"So, Kelly, the end of our holiday. There'll be no more bonking in the sun for a while. And you'll be home with Ben tonight, unless you've changed your mind, that is."

"No I haven't changed my mind, Carl. Not after yesterday. I still don't know how you could do it." She turned to look at him and I could see that she had been crying.

"Look, Kelly, it was no big deal, you know."

"Obviously not, as far as you're concerned Carl, but it is for me. I didn't want to be videoed in the first place. And as for Jeff doing the filming… by the way, where is he?"

"He went out this morning. He won't be back for some time yet. Look, we spent long enough yesterday discussing why he was necessary. I don't really want to go over it all again. There is no point shooting a video and then not being able to watch it. Incidentally I have seen some of it. You are terrific. Jeff said that it was one of the best shoots he's ever done."

"He's done this before? So how many other women have you been filmed with?" The shock in her voice was genuine.

"Only one, I promise. She was American. She knew Jeff and that's how I met him. She was the one who wanted to be filmed, honestly. I was flattered so I went along with it. Now Jeff does a lot of this sort of thing and he told me that I could walk into the porn business. He also told me you are outstanding and I believe him. I'm serious, Kelly, the two of us would make a great team. Don't go back to him; come with me to the States. We could do really well together."

Kelly could not believe her ears. "You are saying that you want me to come with you to America so that we can make blue films? Is that right?" He nodded. "And people say that romance is dead!" It was a flippant remark but there was real bitterness in her voice. She looked at him again and then she was looking over his shoulder straight at the camera. "What the hell's going on, Carl? You're not filming me, are you? Turn it off. Turn it off, now!" She was really angry.

"It's not on, Kelly. I don't know what sort of bastard you take me for but even I wouldn't do something like that, I swear. The red light is flashing because Jeff is recharging the battery, that's all. There's only one video of you, and that was the one we did yesterday. I'll let you have it as soon as we've finished the editing. I'm sure Ben will be pleased to watch it even if you don't want to."

"I don't want the damned video. It will remind me of something I am trying to forget."

"I didn't say you had to fuck him, did I?"

"No, but how could you even suggest it."

"Where's the harm? He's filming you on the job for Christ's sake! I mean you're not exactly an innocent virgin are you? And what's the difference between Ben letting me fuck you and me letting Jeff do the same?"

"All the difference in the world! It was my decision to have sex with you, Carl, not Ben's. Mind you, knowing what I now know, I wouldn't say it was one of my better decisions. And likewise, if I fuck Jeff, then that will also be my decision. I won't, of course, because I don't even like the man."

"So you think you made the wrong decision about me, do you?" And then he laughed.

"What's so funny? I don't see anything to laugh about."

"It's us two. How can we argue when we're naked? I'm getting a hard-on, too. How can I argue sporting an erection? Look I'm sorry that I said Jeff could fuck you. Honestly, I'm sorry. Now we can end the holiday on an argument or we can have one more bonk before we go. It's your choice, Kelly."

"There is a joke about that and the punch line makes reference to a silver tongued bastard. It's quite apt for you really, especially the bastard …" She didn't finish the sentence. He was kissing her and I could see her hand instinctively reaching down to grasp his cock.

They came up for air. "I want you to suck me, Kelly." She immediately bent her head down but Carl stopped her. "No, I'll sit on the edge of the table. It'll be more comfortable for you." (It also meant a better shot for the video; now there's a surprise!) I watched Kelly's head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock. Then they changed places. She had her legs over his shoulders as he lapped at her hot wet open fanny. Because of the static camera angle her face was in profile but I could tell she was very close to a climax. He stopped licking her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Carl. I do. I want it now." God, she sounded desperate for it.

"All in good time, Kelly." And then he was beckoning to someone. Jeff suddenly appeared! He was naked. "Well, Kelly, what a coincidence! We were only talking about Jeff a moment ago and guess what? He's here." I heard a strangled, "No!" and then I saw Carl grab hold of her legs and bury his face in her vagina. She was kicking backwards with her heels but it was obvious that her resistance was weakening as his tongue was again working its magic on her clitoris. Soon she stopped struggling altogether. Carl broke off once more to speak to her. "Kelly, this is your lucky day. Jeff here is prepared to fuck you, but you'll have to ask him nicely. You know you will ask him because you will do anything I want as long as I lick that clitoris of yours, won't you?" Jeff was standing close by, watching her intensely and slowly stroking his erection.

"Yes."

"Just for the record, Kelly, are you here under duress?"

"No."

"Are you free to go if you want to?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go?"

"No."

"Why is that, Kelly? Is it because you are a tart?"

"Yes."

"Say it again. Tell Jeff and me that you're a tart. We want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth."

Jeff butted in. Gone was any attempt at charm, however superficial. His misogyny was evident in his coarseness. "Don't you mean the whore's mouth?"

Kelly's voice was flat, her spirit broken. "I'm a tart."

"And are you going to ask Jeff to fuck you?"

"Yes." She looked at him, at his paunch, at his flabby backside and at his thin erection, which he was still stroking. He was nothing to write home about that's for sure. But she knew Carl's assessment of her was spot on. "Fuck me, Jeff."

"I didn't hear you say, 'please'." It was Jeff. The sheer arrogance of the man! What the hell did he have to be so arrogant about, anyway? The fat fucker! It was, alas, a description that was soon to prove to be only too apposite!

"Please."

Carl had already moved the seat out of the way so Jeff only had to stand between her open legs. He pushed himself into my wife and began to shaft her. The man who gave my wife the creeps was now giving her something else. And it certainly wasn't a good time! Meanwhile Carl was standing on the other side of the table, feeding his dick to Kelly's open mouth.

"Jesus, Carl," he said, "She's a bit on the loose side, isn't she? How many more women are you going to spoil for me?"

"Let's change places then, Jeff." No sooner said than done! Carl's cock immediately replaced Jeff's, but unlike Jeff, he was also using his thumb to stimulate her clitoris as he fucked her. As always, this quickly brought her to the very brink of an orgasm. And Kelly's inhibitions were rapidly diminishing, in inverse proportion to her sexual arousal. Jeff was now standing by her head and there was only a half-hearted attempt to turn away as he thrust his erection in her face. Whatever feeble resistance there had been, dissipated the moment she felt his sticky crown on her lips. No effort was required on his part to slide it into her mouth. She grasped his shaft, perhaps in an effort to ensure he could not push the whole length down her throat, and then she began to masturbate him. And despite her adverse opinion of him, there was no indication whatsoever that she was doing this with any reluctance. She sucked him and continued to do so until he started to cum. It was only then that she released him.

He must have been incredibly aroused because he seemed to go on and on. I watched great wads of his sperm spattering her face and her hair. One particularly large strand hit her eyelid and she had to wipe it away with her forefinger. And then it was Carl's turn. He pulled out of her vagina, walked round the table and positioned himself so that his cock was only inches from Kelly's face. He was masturbating furiously. The camera angle had changed too! It was obvious when I thought about it later. Jeff, having ejaculated, was now operating the video camera once more. And then Carl's spunk exploded on to her. When he had finished Jeff zoomed in to her face. She had semen everywhere, on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her nose, on her chin; she even had it on her teeth!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds