A New Beginning

After a while Kate suggested that they walk back to Kristy's dorm so she could give her some of the notes she had "misplaced." Kristy couldn't tell her the real reason for not knowing the assignments.

"I would say we could go back to mine, but my room mate's a pain in the ass. She's in bed already, and she gets up at like 4 am everyday!"

"That's okay, I've only seen mine like three times. She hasn't slept there once."

"You don't know how lucky you are. I already put in to be switched out, but unless something becomes available, I'm screwed."

They walked back to the dorms talking and laughing the whole way. As they headed into the building, they realized that they lived in the same place, Kristy one floor below Kate. They entered Kristy's room, and Kate sat down at the desk and started to copy down all the assignments that were due in their classes.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Kate. You are a real lifesaver."

"It's no problem. You should just be thankful I introduced myself to you."

"I am! Don't worry I'll pay you back I promise."

"Oh yea? What did you have in mind?"

"What do you want?"

"Hmm... "

Kate put her hand to her chin and pretended to think about it real hard.

"Give me a couple of days and I'll think of something."

Kristy laughed, "Okay you got it."

"So what's the deal with your room mate? Where does she stay?"

Kristy shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me, All I know is that her name is Mary."

"Do you think she'd be interested in changing rooms with me? I mean since she's never here anyway... Oh that is unless you like being alone."

"No I would love to have someone to talk to, believe me. I can ask her if I see her again."

As she spoke, she realized that she didn't really mean it. She did seem to like Kate a lot, but truthfully, being alone the last few days has really been helpful. She knew that she still needed more time to sort through all her feelings, and having someone around all the time would make it difficult.

"Okay then. I'd better get going. It's getting late, and I should get there before she goes to sleep. I'll meet you downstairs tomorrow, we can walk to class together."

"Okay it's a date."

Those words sounded funny to Kristy as they came out, but Kate just smiled and left the room. Kristy felt like her old self for the first time in days, and fell right asleep that night.

The next morning when she woke up, she saw that Mary was asleep in her bed. She quietly got ready, and left to meet Kate. She didn't want to wake her, so she wouldn't feel bad about not asking her if she wanted to move.

She reached the dorm lobby about twenty minutes before class started, and Kate wasn't there yet. Just as she was sitting down Kate pushed her way through the entrance. Kristy looked up and smiled at her.

"Sorry, I grabbed the wrong book and had to go all the way back up stairs."

"It's okay, I just got here."

They walked off for class, talking as if they'd known each other for years. They spent the whole day together, and Kristy realized all the things she had missed her first week. All the parties, and the sorority pledging. Not that it was too late to try to join a sorority, but it wasn't something that she was very interested in to begin with. Kate was obviously of the same mind.

It was late in the afternoon when they decided to go back to Kristy's room to get ahead on some of the assignments that were given to them. When they got back to their building, Kate went to her room to change, and they would meet at Kristy's in a few minutes.

Kristy walked through her door to an empty dorm room. As usual, her roommate was no where to be found. She started to get undressed to change into some sweats when Kate walked in. She stood in her room in her underwear, and the strangest feeling overtook her. She could almost feel Kate's eyes roaming up and down her body. Her skin felt hot, and she didn't want to turn and face her. She wasn't embarrassed; she had changed in front of other girls before. This was a different feeling, as if she was being spied on, and she liked it. She took her time finding her sweatpants, pretending she had misplaced them somewhere.

"What are you looking for?"

"I can't find my sweatpants. I know I put them in her somewhere."

"So? You don't need them do you? It's just us girls here."

Her stomach jumped.

"No it's just... "

"Well if it will make you feel better, " and without any shame Kate stripped off her shirt and pants and stood there in her bra, panties, and socks. Kristy was speechless.

"Now let's get to work."

Kate made herself comfortable on the bed, lying on her stomach, and Kristy sat in the chair at her desk. Almost immediately Kristy found herself staring at Kate's body, her mind drifting away from the work at hand. Kate was usually wearing less revealing outfits, and Kristy could never really tell what was hidden underneath. Her skin was darker, and smooth. Her legs were very shapely and tight, and her but was firm. Maybe it was because Kate was a great deal shorter than her, that she never expected her to have such a beautiful body.

"What do you think?"

Kristy hadn't realized that Kate was talking to her.

"Huh? What do I think about what?" Her stomach jumped at the thought of being caught staring at her new friend.

Kate rolled her eyes.

"What do you think about the assignment?"

"Oh I think it's fine."

There was a long pause, and Kate just started at Kristy smiling. Kristy looked down at her book, trying to act as if she had been there the whole time. Kate sat up, crossing her legs and pushing her breasts out slightly.

"How many girls have you been with?"

Kristy felt like she was going to black out. Her body felt numb, and her throat was dry.

"What? What are you talking about?" "I want to know what it's like to have sex with another girl."

"I wouldn't know, I've never had sex with a girl."

Her tone was short and snide. She spoke as if she'd been insulted, but it didn't seem to throw Kate off at all.

"But you think about it right?"

"NO! Why would you ask me that?"

"C'mon Kristy. I watched you in class. You stared at every girl in the room. I know you never lost your notes. You never wrote them down."

"Oh so I didn't take any notes and that makes me a lesbian? Maybe I just have a lot on my mind. What do you know?"

"I know that you were just staring at me, and you didn't hear a word I said." Look it's no big deal, forget I said anything. Maybe I should go."

Kate got up and grabbed her clothes.

"No don't leave. I'm sorry."

Kristy didn't even look up as she spoke. Kate dropped her things and sat back down on the bed.

Kristy looked as though she wanted to speak, but every time she started, it was as though she thought that she shouldn't say what she was about to. Kate saw her struggling and spoke up.

"Look Kristy I'm sorry. I mean I barely even know you and I'm already assuming I know everything about you. It was stupid of me to say anything. I... "

"You're right." Kristy interrupted. "I didn't take any notes. And I have thought about other girls. Lately I've been thinking about it a lot. And... and I was staring at you."

Kate smiled.

"I think about it too sometimes."

"You don't understand. Lately it's like I can't think about anything else. The only time I've felt normal is, well when I'm with you."

Kristy started to tell Kate everything. She told her about Matt and her life before college. She told her about her friends, Kim and Lisa, and Kate listened intently. Kristy spoke quickly, as if she couldn't get her thoughts out fast enough. She abruptly finished speaking and waited for Kate to react. When she said nothing in response, Kristy spoke up.

"I know what you're thinking, but I can't help it. I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean? There is nothing to do. Kristy you are not a freak. I... well I just feel bad that you weren't happy for so long. I think you should do whatever you have to do to make yourself happy."

Kristy remained quiet, still staring down at her feet.

"As long as we're being honest I should tell you... I think about it a lot too. I never did anything either, but I used to think about it all the time, you know my friends and stuff, but I would never have told them. When I would... ,you know... I would think about them doing it with me, or to me. Sometimes I did it while they were there, and they didn't know it. Then I saw you in class, checking out all the other girls. I noticed you never said anything to them, and when I saw you alone at the pizza place, well, I wanted to see, well I thought that you were... you know."

Kristy looked puzzled at what Kate was trying to say. Kate rolled her eyes, got up and walked over to Kristy. She knelt down beside her on the chair, and put her face next to hers.

"I thought you might want to fuck me" Kate whispered.

Kristy looked into Kate's eyes.

"Really?"

Kate nodded. "That night, after we came home, I thought about it. I thought about you, and, well like I used to."

Kristy felt hot. She felt like she was sweating, and she couldn't speak.

"I think we should see if it's as good as we imagine it to be."

Before Kristy could speak, Kate's lips were on hers. Her kiss was soft, and sent chills down Kristy's spine. She opened up her mouth and her tongue met Kate's. She reached out and touched Kate's shoulder. Her skin was soft and hot, and Kristy immediately felt moist between her legs.

Somehow, they wound up on the bed, embracing tightly and kissing, fumbling with one another's clothes until they were both naked. The sensations from Kate's skin rubbing against Kristy was indescribable. Kristy felt Kate's hand slide down her belly and cup her mound, and without warning, Kristy came. She lost all sense of what was happening around her, and felt as though she forgot to breathe. She opened her eyes to see Kate's smiling face.

"Already?" She said slyly.

"Yea... uh... I... I don't know, it just felt... sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad to see I had such an effect on you."

They kissed hard again. Kristy's whole body was sensitive to Kate's touch. She felt Kate's foot sliding up and down her legs, as her hands busily fondled her breasts. Kristy reached out and touched Kate's skin with the tips of her fingers. She let her hand slide down her skin until she found her pussy. She noticed how soft and silky it felt as she let her fingers explore. She soon found her clit, and noticed how stiff it was, and much bigger than her own. She let her fingers glide over it, and delighted in Kate's reaction. Kate's hips were thrusting wildly into her hand; until she felt Kate's body stiffen and shake. Kate squeezed Kristy hard as she came.

Chapter 2

The two girls lay naked on the bed next to each other, gently caressing and kissing. Neither one of them spoke. Kristy was fascinated with Kate's body, and couldn't keep her hands off it. She let her hands roam over her smooth skin, completely consumed with how it felt. Her fingers brushed gently over her nipples, delighting in Kate's shivering reaction every time she did so. Her mind was strangely calm, and she felt at ease for the first time since she had been at school.

Kristy closed her eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of Kate's soft lips trailing gentle kisses on her skin. She let her hands fall to her side, opening her body to Kate, to do with her whatever she pleased. For the first time in her life, she was giving herself entirely to someone else, without hesitation, and she felt comfortable and free. She wasn't self-conscious of her own body as she had been in the past. She wanted Kate to touch her everywhere.

Kate acknowledged Kristy's submission, and ceased the opportunity, touching and tasting every part of her delicate body, right down to her toes. Kristy giggled, as Kate kissed and licked her feet, and back up to her belly and breasts.

"What do you want me to do Kristy? I'll do anything you want."

Kristy pulled Kate towards her, kissing her hard on the lips.

"Tell me what you want."

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, but you have to ask me for it."

Kristy didn't know how to respond. She didn't know what she wanted, except that she didn't ever want this to end.

"Tell me what you think about when you fantasize about your friends. What were they doing to you?"

Kristy remained quiet. She had never thought about it like that. Kate hesitated for a moment, fearing that she was being to assertive.

"I just want to make you happy."

Kristy smiled, and wrapped her arms tightly around Kate.

"You have."

"I just…I want to do everything. I want you to know that I'll do anything you want."

Kate grabbed Kristy's hand, lowering it between the two of them, and placing it between Kristy's legs.

"I want to watch you."

Kristy was thrown off a little by Kate's request. She wasn't sure if she could do something like that. She too wanted to please Kate, and do anything she wanted, but she felt unsure. Kristy's sexuality was still so new to her.

Kate saw her hesitation.

"And I want you to watch me."

Kate propped herself up on her elbow, hovering over Kristy, and stared directly at her hand made it's way between her own legs.

"I want to share everything with you. This is what I think about when I'm by myself…"

Kristy watched as Kate's fingers disappeared between her legs. Her hand moved slowly, gliding up and down. Kates eyes gently closed, and she began to whisper.

"…I imagine that someone is watching me as I masturbate. I know they're watching, and I want them to see me…"

"Kristy felt a familiar tingle between her legs as she watched Kate. Her hand moved on it's own, mimicking Kate as she described her fantasy.

"…She begins to do it with me. We watch each other, and encourage each other without speaking. I feel her eyes on me, watching everything I do…"

Kate's hand began to move faster and more intentional, as did Kristy's. Her breathing became quicker. Kristy felt her juices start to churn inside of her as she pressed her fingers into her stiffening clit. She felt little sparks of pleasure begin to shoot right down to her toes as she rubbed herself.

Kate opened her eyes quickly, catching Kristy's stare.

"Oh God, that is so hot."

Kate's body twitched as her eyes roamed over Kristy.

"Make yourself cum for me. I want to see you."

Kate collapsed next to Kristy, her body shifted up and down as she fingered herself. Watching Kate play with herself was too much for Kristy. She wanted to devour her.

"Kate I'm going to cum for you."

Kristy pressed her lips on Kate's, as Kate exploded, moaning loudly into Kristy's mouth. Kristy felt Kate's body stiffen beneath her, and she shuddered uncontrollably as her own orgasm took over her body. Kristy rolled onto her back before her orgasm had subsided, and Kate rolled on top of her, holding her tightly as she recovered.

When Kristy's breathing returned to normal, Kate kissed her quickly.

Kristy smiled, feeling almost empowered that she was able to give Kate what she wanted.

"Is that how you imagined it?"

"Better."

Kate brushed the hair away from Kristy's face and kissed her cheek.

"Now it's my turn to do something for you."

Kristy wanted to speak in protest, feeling that she couldn't do anything more, but Kate wouldn't allow her. Kate quickly slid herself down between Kristy's legs. Kristy could feel her breath between her legs, and before she could react, she felt Kate's tongue probing her gently, causing her body to tremor. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Kate's tongue lashed wildly between her legs, causing pleasure she had never felt before, touching places she didn't know she had. It minutes Kristy was crying out loud as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced ripped through her body. Kate crawled up next to kristy, holding her tightly, until the two drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER 3

As Kristy drove she felt almost nauseous. There was a knot her stomach, and she felt almost dizzy. It was a long ride home, and she fought herself every second of the way not to turn the car around and head straight back to school.

It was summer break, and the first time Kristy was going back since school began last fall. She had been able to come up with excuses during the year of why she wouldn't be back over the holiday breaks, but now she had to face it. There was no way she could keep away for the whole summer.

Kristy was a much different person now then she was just a few months ago, both on the inside and out. She was still beautiful, and her personality could still win over anyone she pleased, but she had something now that she'd never had before. She had confidence, direction, and assertiveness. She didn't worry about little things that used to seem so important. She had the ability to know exactly what she wanted, and the confidence to get it. She was no longer shy and inward, and she knew exactly what she needed out of life to be happy.

But as she headed for home, she didn't feel that way at all. She felt like her old self. The person that would sacrifice her own happiness, to please others. The person that would create the image of what other's thought she should be to make them happy, and not looking for her own satisfaction, losing sight of the things that would make her happy.. She hated how it felt, and began to feel suffocated at the thought of it. She was not going to be that girl again, but how was she going to tell people who she really was?

She tried to keep her mind occupied with other things as she drove. She thought about Kate, her girlfriend back at school. Kate was everything to Kristy, her lover and her friend. She was the person with whom she could share anything with, her deepest thoughts and desires, and wouldn't be judged. She was the person responsible for helping Kristy figure out who she was and what she needed to be happy and complete. Together, they explored their newfound sexual freedom in every way imaginable, doing everything they desired, and knowing that as long as they were together, they could do anything.

Kate and Kristy were inseparable throughout the year. Anyone who knew them was in complete awe of their relationship. They made no attempt to hide their relationship from anyone, and most people accepted them as they were. It was something that was totally new for Kristy.

But now, for the first time in almost nine months, they were forced to be apart, and Kristy felt as though she was losing everything that Kate had helped her find. She wondered how she would sleep at night without Kate nestled against her. She thought back to the first night they had spent together, and it made her long to be next to her. It was the very day that Kristy's old roommate had moved out to live with her boyfriend off campus that Kate moved in.

She pulled into her driveway, and took a deep breath before heading into the house. She felt as if she wanted to just run in and scream "I'm a lesbian," skipping the awkward "hello's" and "tell me everything's" that she was sure to encounter, prolonging her anxiety for that much longer. She laughed at the thought and headed into the house.

She was surprised to find that no one was rushing to greet her, and even more surprised to realize that no one was home. She knew someone would be here, as the front door was unlocked.

"HELLO? Anybody here?"

"KRISTY!"

It was her little sister, Melissa, who hurried excitedly to greet her. Before Kristy had time to react, Melissa had practically tackled her, hugging her so hard she almost fell over.

"Hey munchkin! I missed you too."

The first thing Kristy noticed was her sister was no longer little, and "munchkin," the name Kristy called her all her life, was no longer suitable. Melissa was actually about two inches taller than her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds