A New Beginning

"Because it's wrong. I just feel that…well I love you more than anything in the world, and I feel like I'm, I don't know."

"Kristy, it's okay. I know you love me."

Kate lowered her voice to almost a whisper.

"It turns me on."

"It does?"

"Uh-huh." Kate exhaled into the phone.

"Knowing that I told you everything I just did, and you understand it, and feel the same way..."

"Kate? What are you doing?" "I miss you so much! I want you so bad right now."

It became apparent that Kate was masturbating. Kristy's juices started to flow, as she imagined Kate rubbing herself, like she's seen so many times. Her hand instantly went between her own legs and began to rub her aching clit.

"Did you cum thinking about your sister last night?"

"Yes."

"Uuuugh."

Their voices were breathy and rushed.

"Tell me."

"I was thinking about you. I was thinking about touching you. I started to rub myself on my pillow…"

"Oh that's so hot…I love to watch you play with yourself."

"I was fucking my pillow, thinking about making you cum, and just as I was about to…"

Kristy could tell Kate was ready to cum, and so was she.

"Yes…?"

"I thought of her. Her lips on mine. Her hands touching my body, and our pussies rubbing together. I wanted to make her cum."

"Oh yes Kristy, that's so fucking hot, fuck your little sister for me…uuugh…make her cum…uuugh…"

"Kristy knew instantly that she was cumming, and it set her off as well."

"Oh Kate, I'm cumming…Oooh."

Both girls were quiet except for their heavy breaths into the phone."

"Kristy?"

"Uh-huh…"

"You should do it."

"Do what?"

"Your sister."

"WHAT? Kate…I…"

"I won't be mad, I want you to."

"I don't…I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"Well thinking about it is one thing, and fantasizing is…but I don't think I could really do it."

"I think you want to."

"I don't think I could."

"I think it's so fucking hot."

Kristy was taken aback slightly. She still wasn't used to this new side of Kate, and although she found the subject new and arousing, she wasn't sure if she liked it. She felt a new closeness to Kate, knowing that they could share such intimate fantasies with each other, more intimate than anything they'd ever shared. She felt that their relationship was somehow solidified, knowing that there could never be any more hidden secrets between them, at least nothing as "taboo" as this. Still, Kristy wasn't sure if she liked this situation. She felt uncomfortable. A fantasy was one thing, but Kate's desire to see this to fruition made her feel strange. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to make this a reality. She thought of all the implications, and saw no clear way that this could be a good situation.

"Kate, I don't know. I really don't want to do anything to hurt Melissa. I don't think that this is something that she really wants. I mean, I know what you said to me, and I understand it, but the reality of it could be a lot different from the fantasy. Things could get really fucked up, for both of us. I don't want to make things anymore difficult."

"You're right Kris I'm sorry. I guess I just got carried away."

"No it's okay. Kate you are the most important thing in my life, and I would never want to do anything that could change that."

"I know Kristy. I feel the same way. I just want you to know that if something does happen, I don't want you to feel that you shouldn't let it because of me."

"I know, but if it doesn't we can still fantasize about it, together."

Kate giggled. "We'd better."

"I'd better go, I think she's awake."

"Okay have fun, I can't wait to see you."

"Me either, I love you."

"I love you too."

Chapter 5

Soon after Kristy hung up the phone, she went downstairs to find Melissa eating breakfast with her parents.

"I see college taught you how to sleep in." Her dad joked.

"Yea, I don't get to do it too often."

She sat at the table, and shared a quick nervous look with her sister.

"I've got some bad news kiddo. Your mother and I were planning on taking you two down the shore this weekend, but it appears as though I have to be on a last minute business trip this weekend."

"That's okay dad, we can go another weekend, I understand. Besides, we've got the whole summer."

"I'm glad you understand."

"Yea. As a matter of fact, you should take mom with you."

Her father looked at her with a curious look.

"C'mon, when was the last time you guys got away together. You should go have a nice romantic weekend. Melissa and I will be okay on our own."

"Well she does make a good point." Her father smiled at her mom.

"Whaddaya say?"

"I'll get packed."

"Okay, but hurry, I have to be at the airport in an hour. I'll call and get another ticket."

Her mom bolted away from the table, and her father got up to use the phone, patting Kristy on the head.

"Thanks Kid, I owe you one."

"No problem dad, have fun."

Their parents said goodbye and rushed out the door, shouting last minute instructions.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"We're fine mom, go have fun."

"Did we leave you enough money? If you need…"

"DAD Just go, we'll be fine."

"Okay but next weekend, it's the four of us, don't make any plans."

"Will do, now GO!"

Kristy shut the door, and went up to her room to get her things for the shower. Melissa was already dressed and watching TV on the couch.

"So what do you want to do today?" Kristy yelled as she went upstairs.

"Whatever."

"Well you think about it while I'm in the shower."

Kristy emerged a short while later, dressed and ready. She sat next to her sister on the couch, and was silent for sometime.

"Melissa, are you okay?"

"Yea, I'll be alright."

"Listen, about last night…"

Melissa closed her eyes, and her face turned beat red. She looked as though she wished that the couch would just swallow her up.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about. You have to do whatever makes you happy. You can't live your life doing what you think other people expect of you."

"I know."

"I Just don't want to see you not happy. I know how hard it is, and what you're going through, and I don't want you to go through what I did."

"But there's nothing I can do. I mean, I don't know what to do."

"Is it just this one girl you like, or…I mean, do you think about girls a lot?"

"No, she's just, I don't know, I've thought about her a few times, but, I think about other girls too."

"Do you ever…you know…?"

"No…Do I ever what?"

"Do you ever…masturbate?"

Melissa's eyes widened at the question, as if she couldn't believe her sister asked her that.

"Oh my God, I can't talk to you about that! Why are you asking me that?"

"Melissa, it's okay, you don't have to tell me."

Melissa shifted nervously in her seat.

"It helps you know."

"KRISTY STOP!"

"Oh c'mon. You can talk to me about this stuff you know. It's no big deal."

"I know, but it's just weird, talking to you."

"Well who else are you going to talk to? Maybe dad can give you some advice."

"Eeew!"

"So?"

Melissa, hesitated for a moment, and then began to confide in her big sister.

"Okay, yes! Are you happy?"

"Do you do it a lot?"

Again, Melissa looked at Kristy.

"Well, I don't know, I guess…not a lot."

"And you think about girls when you do it right?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you think about boys too?"

"Not really."

"Have you ever been attracted to boys?"

"Well, I dated a few guys, but…I don't know."

"Did you have sex with any of them?"

"No. But this one guy…we fooled around, and he…he fingered me."

"Did you cum?"

"It hurt."

"Did you do anything to him?"

"I jerked him off."

"Did you like it?"

"Not really, it was kind of gross. The whole time I was with him, I pretended I was with someone else, well except, you know, when I was doing it to him"

"A girl?"

Melissa nodded.

Kristy was silent for another moment.

"Last night, when you kissed me…"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to…"

"No it's okay. I mean, I understand, and it's okay. It's no big deal, and I didn't want you to feel weird about it."

"It was an accident, I just forgot it was you, and, I don't want you to think I'm crazy or something."

"I don't think that way at all. It's okay. And if it makes you feel any better, I thought you were a good kisser!"

Kristy laughed, and it made Melissa smile.

"Let's just forget that it ever happened okay?"

"Okay."

"But I want you to know that if you ever need to talk to me, about anything, I'll be there for you, anytime you want."

Melissa smiled and hugged her sister tight. Kristy felt somewhat relieved that the things Kate had made her think, wasn't what seemed to be what was happening. "Melissa was just confused, and her emotions got the best of her, it wasn't a big deal," Kristy thought. She knew she was right.

The two girls spent the day together, shopping and doing "girl stuff", enjoying each other's company. Kristy was pleasantly surprised at how her sister matured both physically and mentally. Just one year earlier, the two wouldn't be able to spend more than ten minutes together without arguing, but now Kristy really enjoyed her sister's company, just as much as she did any one of her friends.

They got back to the house around eight, and Kristy hurried to the phone to call Kate. She figured that she would probably be heading out for the night, and wanted to catch her before she did, but there was no answer.

Melissa was planning on changing into one of the new outfits she bought, and heading out for the night. She started up the stairs, but stopped when she noticed Kristy sitting on the couch.

"You're going out tonight, right?"

"I don't think so. I'm really not in the mood. But don't lot me stop you, just don't stay out too late."

Melissa sighed and headed up the stairs. A few minutes later, she came back down, dressed in her Pj's. Her hair was pulled back into two long pigtails.

"What happened? You're not going out?"

"Nah. I realized that I don't feel like it either."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to stay home on my account."

"Yea, it's cool. I don't really need to go out. Unless you want to get rid of me."

"No of course not. I just didn't think you'd want to spend a Friday night hanging out with your older sister."

Melissa sat next to Kristy on the couch, and put her head on her shoulder.

"I don't mind."

Kristy smiled. "Well I guess I'll go get changed. You got any movies for us to watch?"

"Yea what are you in the mood for?"

"I don't care, whatever you want."

Kristy changed into a pair of men's boxer shorts and a big T-shirt, and settled back down on the couch next to her sister. Melissa had already picked out a movie, and was nestled snugly under a crochet blanket. Kristy slid next to her, and Melissa rested herself against her sister.

The two sat cozily under the blanket as the movie played on. Kristy hadn't been paying much attention to it, as her thoughts were fixed on Kate. She wondered what she was doing, and was anxious to talk to her. She wished Kate could be there with her, and couldn't wait until they were together again. She had no idea how she was going to make it through the whole summer, and had already begun to think of excuses to get back to school early.

Melissa was not paying much attention to the movie either. Her mind was consumed with thoughts of her sister. She was pleased at how well they had been getting along these last few days, and felt as if there was no place she'd rather be right now. She was happy to be able to share the things she had with her sister, and felt as though there was a bond between them that had never been there before. She wondered if it was because they had been able to be so honest with each other about their mutual feelings for girls.

She desperately wanted to know what it was like to be with another girl, a thought that has consumed, and conflicted her for the past several months. For the first time since then, she actually felt good. Her sister had assured her that her feelings were okay, and she felt comfortable with who she was.

She now felt it was okay to let her mind wander. Her newfound freedom allowed her to explore her thoughts without the guilt that she had previously experienced. She thought about how she would force herself to think about something else when her mind would drift to thoughts of being with another girl. She inhaled deeply, and her body relaxed. Her mind drifted to thoughts of a particular girl from school. She imagined what she felt like, her skin on hers, her lips kissing hers. She imagined being touched by her and what it felt like.

Her mind was racing, and she began to feel hot. She could feel herself getting wet between her legs, as her mind raced. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she began to imagine her sister with the girl from school. She pictured Kristy and the girl kissing intimately, touching each other. She tried to picture what she looked like when she was with Kate. She wondered what Kate looked like. She imagined the girl from school was Kate, and her sister was kissing and touching her. Her stomach felt heavy, and she got a lump in her throat. She felt almost angry as she thought of her sister with this girl. Suddenly, she imagined that it was her with her sister. She recalled what her lips felt like on hers when they shared their brief kiss the night before. She heard herself breathe her sister's name, and she snapped back into reality.

"What?" Kristy asked.

Melissa hesitated. She wasn't sure that she had really spoken out loud until her Kristy acknowledged it.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I mean, nothing…I think I was just dozing off."

Kristy laughed. "Oh, okay"

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom."

Melissa quickly made her way to the bathroom and locked the door. She immediately pushed her hand down the front of her pajama bottoms. She had never felt this wet before. Her fingers glided between her lips, until they met her clit. It was swollen, and sensitive to her touch, and her knees buckled slightly as she pressed on it. She leaned against the vanity for support, and quickly slid her pajama bottoms to the floor, and stepped one foot out of them. She spread her legs wide, and furiously rubbed herself. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming out, as thoughts of her sister invaded her mind once again. She came quickly, while she pictured her sister touching her. As her orgasm washed away, an enormous sense of guilt washed over her, and she began to cry. She felt dirty, as she stood in her bathroom with her pants down and her hand between her legs. She felt even worse than she had when she just thought of other girls. She told herself she was "sick" over and over, as she quietly sobbed, and the worst part was that the only person she felt she could confide in was the one person she couldn't tell.

Melissa stood in the bathroom crying, until a knock at the door startled her.

"Hey you've been in there a while…Everything okay?"

"Yea, I'll be out in a minute."

She quickly pulled up her pants, washed her hands and face, and stumbled out of the bathroom. Kristy had settled back on the couch, and looked at Melissa as she came back in the room.

"I'm kind of tired, I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Are you okay"

"Yea just tired I guess."

Kristy knew she wasn't telling the truth. It was obvious that something was bothering her, and it looked as if she had been crying.

"Melissa, what's wrong?"

Melissa didn't answer, and burst into tears. Kristy immediately got up and pulled her to the couch, sitting her down and comforting her.

"Melissa what is it? Tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing" she said between sobs.

"Melissa you can tell me, what is it?"

"NO I CAN'T TELL YOU."

"Melissa whatever it is it's okay. There's nothing that you can't tell me."

"You wouldn't understand."

"Try me, you never know."

Melissa realized that Kristy wouldn't give up until she told her something. Kristy grabbed for the remote and clicked off the t.v., waiting for Melissa to tell her what was bothering her.

"I feel… it's stupid."

Melissa tried her best to play it off as if it were nothing, wiping away her tears and fighting against her sobs.

"Nothing is stupid, just tell me what's wrong."

Melissa started to speak, not really hearing what she was saying.

"I just… I started thinking about… things, and I felt… I felt like I wanted to… I wanted someone…"

"Slow down, it's okay. Tell me what happened, what were you thinking about?"

The house seemed unusually quiet at that moment, and as if she had no control over herself, Melissa blurted it out.

"You…"

She heard herself say it, but she didn't believe it.

"Me? What do you mean, did I do something."

Before she finished speaking, Kristy had realized exactly what she meant.

"I started to think about things, and then… you were there. I don't know why…And I… Did it…I thought about you…And did…I'm sorry…I can't tell you this."

Melissa started to cry harder than before.

"What's wrong with me? I'm sorry, please…Please don't hate me…I won't…I won't…I won't do it again…just don't hate me…"

Kristy's heart sank. She hugged her sister tightly.

"I know you hate me…"

"Shhh, I don't hate you, it's okay…"

And suddenly Kristy heard Kate's voice. "She wants you… It's normal… I think you should do it…"

Kristy didn't know what came over her at that moment, but she grabbed Melissa's face in both hands, and kissed her hard on the lips. She could taste her salty tears as her lips pressed against her sister's.

Melissa jumped at her reaction and tried to pull away, but Kristy wouldn't let her move. Their lips slowly parted, and their tongues touched briefly, quickly swirling around each other until Kristy pulled away.

Both girls were quiet. Melissa looked at Kristy with a puzzled look as Kristy let her hands fall from her sister's face. Melissa sniffed away her cry.

"What…Why did you do that?"

Kristy wasn't sure what to say.

"I… I'm not sure."

Melissa looked longingly at her sister, waiting for her to speak.

"I don't hate you."

Kristy couldn't believe she said that. The only thing she could think to say was "I don't hate you?"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Melissa, I know what you're going through. You're not sick. You're normal. I mean, It's normal to think about those things."

"But you're my sister…"

The words sent a chill down Kristy's spine.

"I know, but it's okay. You just… You're just curious… and I confided in you… You want to be with me, but not like this… maybe you do, and it's okay, I understand and…if you want to… it's okay…"

Kristy had no idea what she was saying as she tried to recall Kate's words. Everything was jumbled up in her head.

"You mean, you would…you want to…"

"NO, I mean yea…if you need…If you want to… Ugh! Kate…!"

"Kate? What do you mean?"

"Kate told me what you were going through. She told me what you were probably feeling…"

"How would she know?"

The tone in Melissa's voice was abrasive.

"She said she felt the same way…with her sisters…she said it's normal for sisters… sometimes they have these feelings."

Melissa's tone softened, and a curious look crossed her face.

"Why were you talking to Kate about me?"

"I told her what you said, and that you kissed me… I asked her what she thought…But she's…She's not always right."

"Oh."

Kristy's eyes fell to the floor.

"So do you feel like I do?"

Kristy looked at her sister, as she waited for an answer.

"I… I think… I… After you kissed me I thought…"

She took a deep breath.

"What you just did…"

Melissa's stomach jumped, and a smile passed over her lips. She leaned forward and rested her head against her sister's chest. Kristy held her sister close to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds