A New Beginning

She stepped back from Melissa's hold, and took a second to admire her.

"What the hell happened to you? Where's my sister?"

"Ha ha very funny!"

"No I'm serious! Look at you! You're all grown up! You were still a little shrimp when I left!"

"Yea well I guess I was just a "late bloomer" as mom keeps saying."

"Yea I guess so! I can't believe it. You've got boobs and everything!"

"Shut up! I can't believe you!"

Melissa just turned eighteen a few weeks ago, and was heading into her senior year at high school. She was one of those kids who missed the deadline for kindergarten, and as a result, was older than most of the kids in her graduating class.

Still, Kristy was amazed at her sister's appearance. She had just always figured that Melissa was going to be tiny, but as she looked at her she could see that wasn't the case. Her figure had developed into that of a woman. She had full breasts and rounded hips, and she couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance between the two of them.

"So where is everybody?"

"Well dad's at work, and mom went out shopping so she can make your favorite dinner tonight."

She put on a snide voice as she spoke, and Kristy laughed.

"It's all she's been talking about the whole week! Kristy this and Kristy that, Kristy will be here…"

"Well you know they always liked me better!"

Melissa laughed.

"Do you need help with any of your stuff?"

"Yea, that would be great. There's only like two bags."

They walked outside to the car and retrieved the bags, and brought them upstairs. Melissa stopped halfway down the hall.

"Here you go." She said proudly.

"What do you mean? My room's over there" Kristy pointed to the door at the end of the hall.

"Correction, your room used to be over there. Now, this is your room."

"You moved into my old room?"

"You weren't using it anymore. Finders keepers!"

Kristy laughed. "Okay you win."

As Kristy entered the room, she noticed that everything was meticulously put in it's place, except that everything was in a different room.

"Mom made me move everything piece by piece so it looked the same as you left it. Maybe she figured you wouldn't notice that you were in a different room or something."

"Yea…"

"Oh by the way, Lisa called before. Said that everyone was going to Mugs tonight around nine."

Mugs was the local place that everyone hung out in. Mainly because they were pretty lenient on who they served alcohol to.

"Okay great. You coming?"

"Me?"

"Sure why not? I'm sure you can get in!"

"Yea that would be awesome!"

Just then the front door swung open and Kristy's mom shouted, her voice echoing throughout the house.

"Where's my baby girl?"

As Kristy's mom badgered her with the "hello's" and "tell me everything's," Kristy started to feel her old self sneaking through. She knew she would have to tell the truth soon.

Kristy's family talked over dinner. Kristy listened as her parents went on about the typical things that went on since she was away. Nothing really exciting, just more of the same old stuff that went on while she was still here. Kristy laughed at how ordinary life home was.

"Well it doesn't sound like I missed much."

Melissa laughed, and except for that, she was silent throughout the entire meal.

"Well tell us about college sweetie. There must be so much going on."

"Nothing really to tell dad, just a lot of studying and pizza!"

Dinner conversation slowed down, and finally Kristy's mother let them off the hook.

"Well you girls better get going. I'm sure you're excited to see your friends. We have the rest of the summer to catch up. You keep a close eye on your sister."

"Mom!"

"Don't worry mom, she'll be fine. We won't be too late."

The night proved to be fun, as Kristy caught up with some of her old friends. She learned that no one kept in touch with her ex-boyfriend Matt. The last anyone heard, he had dropped out of school after like three months, and was working out west somewhere, managing a sporting goods store. Kristy was a little disappointed that she didn't get to see him. There was a part of her that wanted to let him know how good she was doing.

She spent much of the night talking with Kim and Lisa, all the while remembering her sexual thoughts of both of them as they spoke. After a few hours, and a few drinks, she realized she was getting very horny as sexual scenarios between her two oldest friends played out in her mind. She told her friends that she had to get her sister back early and said goodnight. She hoped that she would be able to talk to Kate on-line before she went to bed that night, and relieve some of her sexual tension.

Melissa was unusually quiet on the ride home, and Kristy began to inquire as to what she was thinking about.

"I didn't have to be home this early. Why did you want to leave?"

"I was just tired I guess. Long trip today. Is everything okay with you?"

"Yea, I guess. Why?"

"You just seem quiet, that's all."

"I guess I'm tired too."

They drove a little further, and it occurred to Kristy that her sister was quite a different person than she used to be. She wondered how she would react to her new lifestyle, and decided that she would be the best person to talk to first. Maybe she would get an idea of how her parents and friends would react.

Kristy turned off the main street leading home, and drove towards the park. There was a secluded lot where no one was around after dark. Matt used to take Kristy there in high school to "make out"

"Where are we going?"

"There's some things I need to tell you, and I didn't want to talk to you at home."

"Is everything okay?" Melissa sounded concerned for her big sister.

"Yes everything is fine. There's just some things I need to get off my chest, and I wanted to tell you first."

"Really?"

"Yea is that okay?"

"Oh… well, yea sure…I guess."

Kristy smiled. She knew that even though her sister was trying to play it cool, she felt special that her big sister would come to her first about something that was obviously important.

Kristy pulled the car into the lot and shut the motor off. There was no one around, and Kristy suddenly felt very nervous.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Okay, but you have to promise not to say anything to anyone. I have to tell everyone when the time is right."

"Yea of course."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I won't say a word, just tell me."

"Okay…"

"Well?"

"I'm thinking…"

"Ugh, just say it."

"Well I met someone…"

"OH You're engaged!"

"GOD NO! Just listen."

"Oh. Okay sorry."

"I met someone and…"

"And?"

"Melissa I'm gay."

Melissa said nothing.

"Are you mad?"

"What do you mean? Like, you have sex with girls gay?"

"Yea. Well not with girls…Kate."

"Kate?"

"Uh-huh."

"So that's it? That's what you had to tell me?"

"Yea. Why were you expecting something more?"

"Well no, I don't know."

"You don't hate me now do you?"

"No of course not. I just…well it's a little weird that's all. Well not weird…"

"It's okay, I know what you mean."

There was a long silence. Neither person really knew what to say.

"Okay then, I guess well go home."

Kristy went to start up the car when Melissa stopped her.

"No wait. How did you know? You were a lesbian I mean."

"When I met Kate."

Kristy gave her sister a short, somewhat edited version of what she had experienced. Her sister asked some generic questions, but didn't seem effected by the conversation either way. As they drove home, Kristy felt like a giant weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

When they got home, everyone was asleep. The girls made their way to their rooms.

Kristy logged on using her lap-top computer, hoping to catch Kate, but she wasn't signed on. She dropped her a quick, suggestive e-mail, telling her she was thinking about her, and she couldn't wait to see her again.

Just as she was settling into bed, Melissa slipped through her door. She was wearing a pair of pj's that Kristy recognized as an old pair of hers.

"What's up?"

"I uh…I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, ask away."

"Well…what's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"Another girl…what's it like?"

Kristy was thrown off by her sister's question, and was unsure on how to answer."

"Well for me it's…I don't know…I can't really describe it."

"Did you always like girls?"

"Yes, I mean, I did, but I guess I never really realized it. Why?"

Melissa didn't answer, but Kristy knew. She sat up quickly and looked at her little sister.

"Melissa? Is there something you want to say?"

"I don't know."

Melissa's eyes started to water, and her voice seemed strained. Kristy knew she was struggling, and she patted the bed, indicating for her sister to sit next to her. Melissa flopped beside her on the bed, and Kristy hugged her tightly.

"It's okay."

Melissa tried hard to hold back her tears.

"Have you ever…?"

Melissa shook her head.

"I just…I think about it all the time. There is a girl at school…"

"Is she…?"

"I don't think so, but I think about her all the time."

Kristy hugged her sister tight, assuring her that everything would be fine. Kristy's heart sank as she thought about her little sister being in as much pain as she was. Kristy knew her own feelings of confliction, and wouldn't wish them on anyone, especially her sister, whom she loved.

Kristy pulled back from her sister to tell her that she would be okay, but before she could speak, Melissa kissed her on the lips. The kiss lingered for several seconds until Kristy pushed her away.

"Melissa…I…"

Melissa pulled away from her sister.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I know what you're going through, but I can't…we can't…I'm your sister. You're just confused."

Melissa's eyes welled with tears, and her face turned red. Kristy hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that! Please don't think…"

"It's okay Melissa. I don't think anything. I love you, and I know what you're feeling. Tomorrow, you and I will spend some time and talk okay?"

She wiped her eyes, and hugged her sister tighter.

"Go get some sleep, and I'll see you in the morning."

Melissa slumped off the bed and left Kristy's room.

Kristy turned out the light and tucked herself into bed. Her mind was racing, and her heart was heavy with sadness for her sister, but every time she closed her eyes, she felt Melissa's lips on hers. She tried to forget about it, knowing that it was wrong, but the more she thought about it, the more vivd it became. She began to feel excited, as she let her mind wander. What was she thinking? This was her sister! This isn't right! She wished Kate was here. She thought about Kate, conjuring up all of the mental images she could. She began to touch herself, as she imagined Kate lying next to her. She flipped over onto her stomach and placed her pillow between her legs, something Kate had shown her. She rested on her hands, and closed her eyes tightly as she humped her pillow, shivering as her clit rubbed the fabric. She imagined Kate beneath her, as she pumped her hips faster. She could feel her orgasm coming on. Just as she was about to come, she thought about her sister, her lips pressing against hers, her full breasts and soft skin. Kristy came hard, silently shuddering as her orgasm overtook her. As she lay in her old bed, her juices seeping out of her, she felt dirty. She couldn't believe she just masturbated to images of her own sister. She felt she had somehow betrayed Kate, and she began to cry, until she finally fell asleep.

CHAPTER 4

When she woke the next morning, she instantly recalled her actions from the night before. A feeling of guilt washed over her, and she knew she needed to talk to Kate. She picked up the phone, and dialed, praying she would answer.

"Hello?"

"Kate it's me."

"Hey, I must have just missed your e-mail last night." Her voice lowered. "I miss you already!"

"I miss you too, you have no idea. This is hell!"

"Did you tell anyone yet?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about. you?"

"Not yet. I'm debating if I even should or not. Who did you tell?"

"My sister…"

"And…"

Kristy told Kate what happened, all except what happened after Melissa left the room. Kate took a few seconds to respond.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I don't think there's anything I can do. I know what she's going through, and it kills me. What do you think I should say?"

"Do you think she…wants you?"

"KATE! God no! We're sisters! She's just confused. She's probably got so many things running through her head…"

"But she kissed you. Why would she do that if she wasn't attracted to you?"

"KATE STOP IT! This is serious!"

"I'm being serious! Why is it so hard for you to think that she wouldn't want to be with you?"

"BECAUSE SHE"S MY SISTER KATE! My little sister who I grew up with! She's confused, and she probably didn't know what she was doing. You're making this into something that it's not. She was just looking for someone to confide in. It wasn't that big a deal!"

"Are you sure?"

"Kate!"

"Kristy listen to me. It's not as unusual as you think!"

"What are you talking about? What do you think, my family is a bunch of rednecks sleeping with our cousins and sisters?"

"Of course not! Kristy just listen to me. You're her big sister. She looks up to you, I'm sure. It's only normal. Last night you told her something about yourself that practically no one else knows…"

"Kate please. Don't lay this philosophy stuff on me now…"

"It's not Philosophy Kristy, It's human nature." Kate paused, taking a deep breath.

"Kristy listen. I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone else, and you have to swear you won't hate me for it."

Kristy's body tensed up in anticipation. She didn't want to imagine where this was going.

"Kris?"

"What."

"I love you."

"Kate what do you want to tell me?"

"Tell me you love me first. I need to hear you say it."

"Kate, of course I love you, you know that."

"And you promise that what I'm going to tell you won't make you think any differently?"

"Kate, you know me better than that! I just can't believe that there is something you haven't told me."

"Well this is the only thing, I swear. And when I tell you, you'll know why, but I think it will help."

"Just tell me already."

"I've had fantasies about my sisters. I used to imagine them touching me. I would sometimes masturbate thinking about them, from the time I was young."

There was along pause. Kristy couldn't believe what she was hearing. The words repulsed her, and a cold feeling rushed over her. Kate waited for a reply, shortly fearing that she shouldn't have confided this one truth in her life.

"Kris…?"

"I don't know what to say Kate. I can't believe…Why would you tell me that?"

"Kris, listen to me, it's not what you think. It's not entirely sexual."

Kristy was silent as Kate spoke.

"It's a normal thing…"

"NORMAL?" Kristy thought, "What is normal about this?" But she didn't speak, she let Kate finish.

"They are my older sisters. I look up to them. When I was little, I wanted to be everything they were. I wanted to be important to them, and at some point, those feeling get confused, mixed in with other feelings. When you're little, you have those feelings, but you don't understand them, or even know what they are, but then you realize… I don't know, I can't explain it, but it's not unusual. You don't have an older sister, but what Melissa is probably feeling is normal, and probably not new. She may have just realized it last night. I'm not saying she necessarily wants to have sex with you, but she wants to be close to you."

"So you're telling me my sister thinks about me when she masturbates?"

"Ugh! I didn't say that! You don't get it! That's not just what I'm saying. I can't believe you!"

"Me?"

"Yes you! I thought I could tell you something! Something I never thought I could ever tell anyone, because I love you, and I want to help you, and you're judging me for it!"

"Kate I'm not judging you…"

"Yes you are, I can hear it in your voice. You didn't listen to what I said, You just heard what you wanted to hear."

Kristy knew Kate was right. She was judging her, and she knew it was wrong. She loved Kate no matter what, and nothing she could say would change that, At least Kate was being honest, and that was more than Kristy was doing. She neglected to tell Kate that she thought about her sister last night. Kristy was indeed judging her, and to make matters worse, for the same thing she felt. She felt terrible, how could she be so hypocritical.

"Kate, I'm not judging you I swear. I just, well that's a lot for someone to hear, and it took me by surprise a little, that's all. I would never judge you, and I don't want you to think that you can't tell me everything. I'm sorry for making you doubt me."

"No, I'm sorry. I know it's not something you hear everyday, and I shouldn't expect you…"

"Yes you should! I understand what you're saying, but I don't know if it's what my sister is feeling."

Kristy didn't want to believe that Kate could be right about this, but it seemed to offer a logical explanation. She could understand how it could be possible, and Kate's explanation seemed to validate everything her sister may have been feeling. After all, she knew Kate, she loved Kate, and she knew she would never tell her anything that wasn't true. If she had feelings like this, then it was definitely possible that Melissa was experiencing the same things.

"I'm not saying that it definitely is, but it sounds like it to me. I'm not the only person to feel those things Kristy, It's very common, and it's probably what your sister is experiencing."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes."

"So what should I do?"

"Talk to her."

"What would I say Kate? What would you say?"

"I don't know."

"I mean is this just a fantasy thing, or is it real?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what you're telling me. You said you've had feelings… sexual feelings for your sisters, but would you actually do anything?"

"I don't know, maybe, but it's not like that…"

"Kate honestly, what would you have done? I mean, I understand what you're saying, and It makes sense. I know it's not just sexual, and she's probably confused, But if it was you, and you had the chance?"

"Why are you asking, are you planning on seducing your sister?"

"Kate!"

"I probably would have. I mean, I definitely would have."

Kate's voice was low and intentional, and it made Kristy hesitate.

"Kate, do you still think about it?"

"Sometimes… You're not mad are you?"

Kristy felt a twang of jealousy pierce her for a split second, at the thought of imagining her with someone else, even if It was her sister, but she also felt something else. The thought excited her. Images of Kate, and someone Kristy imagined to be her sister, flashed through her mind, causing a slight tickle between her legs.

"No of course not. I understand."

This was a whole new territory for Kristy. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that such a thing could be arousing. The thought of two sisters making love was somehow exciting.

"Now let me ask you something?"

"What?"

"You have to be honest."

"Of course."

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Like when she kissed you?"

"I don't know it was so…unexpected, I was kind of thrown by it."

"But did you think about it again?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"Yes."

Kristy couldn't believe she admitted that, especially to Kate. Even though Kate had just told her how she has had sexual desires for her own sisters, It still felt as though she was somehow betraying her."

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds