A New Beginning

"If you're tired, my sister can drive…"

"No I'm cool. Your poor sister's already had to drag herself all the way out here. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Just go!"

Melissa turned to Kristy.

"You know, if you want to ride with Kate…"

"No it's okay. I want to ride with you."

Melissa smiled, feeling good that her sister wanted to be with her.

"So?"

They closed the car doors and began to drive.

"So what?"

"C'mon Melissa, what do you think?"

"She's nice."

"That's it?"

"Geez Kristy, I only talked to her for a second. She seems really nice. She's pretty too."

Kristy smiled. "I'm glad you like her."

"Of course I do. You love her, and she makes you happy. Why wouldn't I?"

It was late in the afternoon when they got back to the house. Melissa could tell that Kristy and Kate wanted some time together, so she volunteered to leave for a while. She made an excuse about having to return some of the things she bought while shopping with Kristy yesterday, and left.

Kristy gave Kate a "tour" of the house.

"Wow this is a great place. So…" Kate stepped up to Kristy, "…where do I sleep?"

Kristy smiled. "When my parents get back, you can stay in there."

She pointed to the guest bedroom.

"And until then?"

"You won't have to worry about that. I don't think you're going to get much sleep until they get back."

Kristy tugged Kate's shirt, pulling her in close, and kissed her. Kate immediately threw Kristy down on the bed as they kissed wildly.

"Kate, hold on…There's something I have to tell you…"

"You can tell me later."

"No, I have to tell you."

Kate sighed deeply, and sat herself up next to Kristy.

"Remember what we talked about the other night?"

Kate thought for a second.

"Melissa?"

Kristy nodded. "Yea, well, I…we…It happened."

"I KNEW IT! You fucked your sister didn't you!"

"Well…"

"You little slut! Tell me everything! I knew you were going to. She's a little hottie! That must have been so hot, I could cum just thinking about it! Tell me everything!"

"You're not mad right?"

"Mad? No way! I was hoping that you were going to tell me that. I was the one who told you to do it, how could I be mad?"

"I just…You know, I mean, this won't change anything between us right?"

"Oh sweetie no. Nothing could make me feel any differently about you. I love you so much, and knowing this just makes me want you more. The only way I would be mad is if you didn't share! Now tell me everything before I go crazy!"

Kristy started to speak, revealing every detail about her encounter with her sister. Kate listened intently, and could barely contain her excitement.

"God Kristy that is so hot!"

Kristy laughed. "Yea, It was. I thought you would like it."

"Come over here and make me cum before I explode."

Kate pulled Kristy towards her, moaning loudly as Kristy's hand cupped her pussy. Kate quickly slid her pants off, and spread her legs. Kristy easily slid two fingers inside her.

"Wow Kate, you're so fucking wet. I've never felt you like this."

Kate moaned in response, pumping her hips to meet Kristy's fingers, and came faster than she ever had before.

"Oh God Kristy, I want more. I'm so fucking hot! I want you right now!"

"If you wear yourself out now, you won't have anything left for later."

Kate let her head fall back on the bed. Kristy laughed and kissed her.

"Pull your pants up before my sister comes home."

Melissa came back about a half hour later to find Kate and Kristy snuggling on the couch.

"It's about time! We've been waiting forever!" Kristy said.

"Why were you waiting for me?"

Kate smiled. "Because your sister didn't want to start without you."

Kristy got up and grabbed Melissa's hands, leading her up the stairs to her room with Kate following close behind. As soon as they reached the bedroom, they all collapsed on the bed, kissing and touching. It was a frenzy of arms and legs as they flailed to remove each other's clothes.

They spent hours, pleasing each other in every possible way, until they didn't have the strength to move, and fell asleep.

Kristy eventually told her parents the truth about Kate, and although they were shocked at first, they accepted it, and treated her like another daughter. Kate never made up with her parents, and Kristy's family helped her finish school. After graduation, they got an apartment close to Kristy's parents. Her friends also learned the truth about Kristy, and all but a few, accepted her for who she was.

Melissa continued to explore her sexuality through her college years, but never missed an opportunity to visit Kristy and Kate, as she did while they were still in school. No one would ever satisfy her like they did, and she knew that no one could ever understand her true feelings for her sister, except Kristy and Kate, but it didn't matter.

One night, Kristy lay awake, watching Kate and her sister as they slept next to her. She thought back to the person she used to be, before she met Kate, and shivered at the thought of it. She never dreamed at that time that she would be here, but there she was. She was happy. She thought back on how she got here, amazed at how everything had come together. She watched her sister sleeping soundly and content. She brushed the hair out of Melissa's face, and kissed Kate gently on the cheek. Her life was once so full of unhappiness and confusion, and now she was so full of love and happiness that she had enough for two people. It's funny how things never turn out the way you'd think.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds