A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

I felt an intense pressure mixed with a wet warmth on my asshole. I felt my hips shaking, but Sofia held me tight in her arms. I looked over my shoulder and I could see Sofia's eyes open and looking at me, but her face was buried more deeply in my ass than ever before. Her eyes didn't look scared anymore or nervous. They didn't look angry or upset either. I saw something else inside of them. Some sort of...desire.

I didn't have time to ponder what that meant. Instead I moaned deeply as I felt the pressure give way. I felt a slippery feeling inside of my body and I knew that my sister's tongue was planted inside of my asshole. I could feel at least an inch, if not two, of her thick wet tongue wiggling inside of me. I could feel my insides squeezing her. I wondered what I tasted like inside, if Sofia liked it. For some reason, I wanted her to like it. Sofia pushed harder and more of her tongue slipped inside of me. I didn't realize how much I could feel inside and my nerves surrounding her hot tongue felt like they were bursting. Sofia pulled her tongue out slightly, and the sensation of her tongue leaving me was almost better than going in.

"Oh God Sofia, in and out just like that," I begged. My hand was still grasping my breast. My nipple felt like a pebble against my palm. I needed something more, it was too intense. Without thinking I craned my neck down at the same time I lifted my breast up. My breasts were enough that I could tilt my nipple all the way up to my lips (though I rarely ever did so). In a matter of seconds I felt the hard little nub press against my lips. I gasped as Sofia started to bounce her head between my ass cheeks, poking her tongue in and out of my asshole, making my insides slippery and tense.

As I closed my mouth after gasping, I felt my lips close around my nipple. I felt the tense, taut skin of my nipple against my lips and I dragged my tongue across it. My skin tasted sweet and salty at the same time. I moaned again at the sensation that ran through my body. I felt like my tongue and my sister's tongue were working together. My actions in gently lapping at my nipple contrasted and complimented with my sister's tongue jack-hammering in and out of my asshole. Each movement from each tongue backed up the motion from the other.

For a minute or more (it could have been hours, for all I could tell), I just stayed in this position. I rocked my hips back, shoving my ass into my sister's face. Her tongue would slip in and out of my ass, going deeper each time. Her hands held me close, pulling me in and I could feel the hot breath from her nose against my flesh. Her breasts were against the backs of my legs and felt warm and soft against my skin. At the same time my left breast was lifted into my mouth and I sucked on it gently, my tongue swirling around the dense tissue. My other breast swung beneath me as I rocked. The air in my parent's backyard was filled with the sound of moaning and sucking, as well as the wet slurp of Sofia's tongue in my asshole. Even outside in the breeze, I could smell my arousal on the air and, I thought, my sister's as well.

I could have stayed that way forever, and just ridden the sensations that I was feeling at that moment. But at one time, as I gasped, my eyes opened. I saw Nico standing in the grass, a few yards away. He was looking at Sofia and me intently. His mouth was pursed and his muscles looking tense. His right hand was moving up and down the long shaft of his cock while he watched.

I wasn't surprised. He was a boy and we were giving what I was sure was a hell of a show. I suddenly felt extremely guilty. Not for what I was doing to my sister. I still believed I was in the right. But Nico. I knew that I had pulled him away from Sofia because I wanted to punish her and this really wasn't about his pleasure. But I had stopped him right in the middle of getting what I was now getting. What was the harm in feeling good while doing this? I felt bad for ruining it for him.

But what was I supposed to do? I felt Sofia's tongue slip, once against, deeply into my asshole (why had I not been more into this in the past?) and I knew that she was busy with me. I wasn't going to let her go back to Nico now. But what could I do? I let my nipple fall from my lips. Now both of my breasts swung in unison below me.

"Nico, come sit here in front of me," I prompted. For a second Nico's eyes stayed on me and Sofia and his hand continued to stroke. But then he seemed to register what I was saying. My eyes rolled back in my head and I groaned at Sofia's motions, but I managed to pat the grass in front of me with my now-free left hand as I looked at Nico. He realized what I was suggesting and quickly moved over towards me.

I don't know if I can really map out my thought process on this turn of events, but I will try. I knew that Nico was in need and that I had been a bit bitchy to him. I knew that I should make Sofia do it. But I also knew that I was "punishing" her and that I didn't want to stop. So the only person who could help Nico...was me. I knew it was wrong to do what I did next and that technically it was the reason I was angry Sofia in the first place. But I figured that, at this point, the Rubicon had already been crossed. I'd already done this with my brother (even if I couldn't remember) so no harm would be done. I did not consider whether I was enticed by my brother's long, hard cock or if I wanted to prove I could give better head than my sister. If these thoughts existed, they were beneath the surface.

Nico quickly moved over towards me, his cock bouncing awkwardly as he almost ran. I sort of smiled and laughed at him. In a moment he was standing in front of me and then he sat down quickly. Nico spread his legs and scooted forward in the grass. He moved forward closer to me as his legs extended out on either side of my body. In a few seconds, Nico's hard cock was just a few inches in front of my face. It still glistened from my sister's saliva and I felt my mouth watering. I pretended I was just doing this to even things up. Sofia continued to tongue at my ass, making it easier to pretend.

"Bianca, are you really going to do this?" Nico asked. I looked up at him. I could see excitement in his eyes, but also unease. It was clear my brother was feeling conflicted. He was being overwhelmed by the situation. He knew what was right, but also what his body was telling him he wanted. I never considered whether I faced that same situation. I knew what I wanted.

"Don't worry Nico, I will be gentle," I said, consciously pretending like I didn't understand his concern. I reached my left hand forward and slipped it carefully through the grass. Soon my hand slipped between the apex of my brother's legs and I felt his heavy balls weighing in against my fingers. In a moment, both of his testicles, hot and full, were sitting in my palm. Nico groaned and I squeezed my hands around them loosely. I massaged my brother's balls gently with my hand, feeling their weight. I'd never had any particular affinity for balls before, but I loved the way my brother's felt in my hands.

While keeping my ass up in the air, I bent my head forward. My brother's cock twitched as I moved towards it and I could see the muscles in his legs tense. I could smell the clean, masculine scent of his body and I felt my body react (even if I did not acknowledge that reaction). Soon, my pouty lips were only a half inch away from my brother's cock. I pressed my lips together briefly and blew. My brother moaned as the saliva on his cock and my breath cooled his skin. I saw goose bumps on his skin.

Like I said, I'd never liked giving blowjobs. But now I felt like I'd never felt before. My mouth was almost dripping and I desperately wanted to know what my brother tasted like. I told myself that the curiosity was natural. I'd sucked his cock the day before (against my will) and had an experience I could not remember. I was just trying to fill in the gaps of memory now. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of my brother's cock. His skin was very warm and felt taut against my lips. I felt my lips sort of melt into the tip of his cock and I could feel the sticky warmth of his pre-cum as it smeared across my lips.

I poked my tongue out of my mouth and drug it across my lips from left to right. My brother's pre-cum collecting on my tongue. Incidentally, the back of my tongue slipped across the tip of my brother's cock. Nico moaned I could see his hands clench in the grass on either side of his body. I slipped my tongue back into my mouth. I could taste my brother's seed on my tongue. It was very salty and had a strong, earthy flavor. I loved it. I'd always been a spitter. I'd never swallowed any cum of any kind before. But I swallowed down my brother's pre-cum now, and wanted more.

My lips were still kissing the tip of my brother's cock (and my sister was still tonguing away at my ass, for that matter, though now she had returned to lapping at my anus lazily, her mouth apparently tired). I opened my lips and let my mouth move down. My brother's cock slipped into my mouth. I let my tongue swirl around on the tip for a moment and let him savor the sensation.

But I wanted him all inside of me. I kept my lips right around my brother's wet shaft as I pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I felt the silky skin of his cock with the hard, ropey muscles underneath and they slid across my tongue. I made my tongue undulate underneath of his cock and kept my cheeks tight against him, giving him plenty of resistance to press again. Nico was groaning loudly and his legs felt like the muscles were tight enough to burst. My brother's cock tasted salty and dirty against my tongue and I loved every facet of it. My nose was just inches from his hair now, and I could smell the sharp scent of male arousal. I pushed farther.

I hadn't been lying to Sofia. I knew how to deepthroat. I did not do it very often because I rarely saw what the woman got out of it, but now I wanted to show off a bit. Sofia was a little bitch, barely more than a girl. I was a woman, and I was going to show her (and Nico) how this was done. I felt the bulbous head of Nico's cock as it pushed into the back of my throat. I gagged slightly but controlled the reaction. Instead, I opened my throat. I kept pushing at the same pace. Nico's cock slipped deeper and deeper into my throat. Soon, I felt my lips pressing into my brother's hair, my nose in his belly and my chin against his balls (and my fingers). But I wasn't done then. While still trying not to choke, I slipped my tongue out underneath of Nico's cock and over my teeth. I gagged slightly, but soon I felt my wet tongue pressing into my brother's scrotum, rubbing at his hairy balls.

"Oh my god Bianca...Oh my god! This is...I can't..." Nico groaned. If I could have smiled I would. Instead, I just pushed my brother's cock back deeper into my throat, bouncing it against the back of my throat while I held my breath. The taste, the smell, and the feel of his body inside mine was...unbelievable. I wished I'd never have to pull his cock out so I could breath.

But I was reminded that it wasn't just me and Nico this time. While my tongue grazed my brother's scrotum, I felt Sofia's tongue still working on me. Sometimes it was just the gentle lapping and other times she probed her tongue hard inside of me. But, after a while, I could tell she was watching me suck Nico's cock. As I pulled back slightly for a moment to catch my breath, I felt Sofia stop entirely, she even pulled her face out of my ass for a moment.

"Wow, Bianca..." was all she said. I could not tell from her tone if she was upset that I was now voluntarily doing the thing for which she was being punished or if she was...impressed with my ability to hold Nico's big dick in my throat for long periods of time. I didn't care. What she was thinking or wanted or whatever didn't matter. I needed her to know she was still being punished.

Just the tip of Nico's cock was now in my mouth, as I caught my breath. I was swirling my tongue around on his tip. Again, I had an impulse and just gave in to it. I very quickly pushed my head down towards my brother's lap. I felt his cock slip quickly across my tongue and down my throat. I moved forward so quickly that I didn't have time to control the muscles in my throat. I felt Nico's tip press harshly against the back of my throat. Instantly, I started to gag. I felt my body convulse, eyes water, and my throat squeeze shut around my brother's dick. He moaned loudly as he felt it. But even as he was moaning, I felt my mouth filling with thick, sticky saliva. This was what I wanted. I quickly slipped my lips back up my brother's cock, keeping my lips close to his skin and keeping the viscous, choking spit in my mouth. When I got to the tip, I bathed my brother's cock in the saliva briefly, swishing it around on his skin. Then I pulled off. Nico groaned.

"I'll be back," I said and patted his thigh. It came out sort of garbled because I was trying to keep my saliva in my mouth. I turned and looked over my shoulder. I saw Sofia, kneeling behind my ass with her hands still sunk into my cheeks. Her eyes were very wide.

"Who told you to stop?" I asked harshly. Sofia shrugged nervously and looking around.

"Sorry," was all she said and then started to lean back towards my anus.

"No!" I yelled back and she froze. We couldn't just pretend like she'd never stopped, she needed additional punishment, "Open your mouth," I said. Sofia looked at me like I'd spoken a different language. "Do it!" I yelled. Instantly, Sofia's mouth opened. As soon as I could see her pretty pink tongue I threw my head forward slightly and spit. The big wad of sticky saliva (and a little bit of pre-cum) sailed through the air quickly. Sofia instinctively flinched, but she kept her mouth open. I had aimed very well and, as I watched, I saw my spit splatter into Sofia's mouth (and across her right cheek).

"Shit!" Sofia yelled, clearly not ready for it. I could still see my white spit on my sister's tongue. She looked like she was about to spit it out.

"Swallow it!" I said. Sofia looked up at me, her eyes looking hurt and confused. For a moment, I could almost see it in her eyes, a will to defy me. But, she looked around the backyard. She knew there was no way out. And being willful would just make the punishment more severe. She closed her eyes and I watched her throat move as she swallowed it down. I noticed that she make a slight face and thought that she didn't like it. But then she moved one hand up to her cheek and, with her index finger, scraped the remaining saliva into her mouth and swallowed it down. My body reacted to my sister's dirty actions. That was hot.

"Get back in my asshole," I said. I felt Sofia's hand, not a little damp, return to my ass cheek as she started to lean forward. I didn't bother to watch, I knew she was going to do what she was supposed to do. Instead, I quickly turned back to my brother. He was looking at me, his eyes wide with surprise. I guess I should've been surprised too. Like I said, my sexual tastes had always been very vanilla. Nothing even remotely kinky for me, thank you. Now I was in the middle of messy, spitty, threesome with my siblings. I couldn't explain it then. All I can say now was that, having passed the world's biggest taboo (sex with a relative) without my consent, doing it again or crossing other lines seemed less daunting. And while it felt good, I was going to do it.

I didn't waste my time worrying about it though. I gave my brother a dirty smile and then, once again, dropped my head down between my brother's legs. I stuck my tongue out and tapped the tip of his still-hard cock gently and he moaned. At that same instant, I felt Sofia's tongue find its way back to my asshole and I moaned as well. Then I quickly slipped the tip of Nico's cock back in my mouth. In a short time, it was buried in the back of my throat once again.

For a few minutes, the whole clan stayed in those positions, committing those acts. My brother sat on his ass in the backyard, his hands sunk into the grass, staring forward. I was on my hands and knees in front of him with my eyes closed. I bobbed my head up and down on my brother's cock, swirling my tongue around his shaft and sometimes deep throating him for long periods of time. My body stretched out above the grass and then my sister knelt behind me. Her fingers were sunken into my ass cheeks and she was leaning forward intently. Her face was completely buried in my ass, her tongue probing and lapping by turns. My pussy ached as she did this and I could feel liquid dripping from my labia into the grass. Nico groaned while I sucked his cock and I added my own moans (vibrating around Nico's cock). Sofia was quiet except for the slurping sound of her tongue working its way into my asshole. The smell of sex filled the air. But it couldn't last forever.

"Bianca, oh my god!" Nico yelled. His cock was about halfway into my mouth and my tongue was furiously sliding up and down his urethra. I opened my eyes and saw Nico's hands squeezing intently on the grass. I felt his muscles trembling and he started to thrust his hips up erratically. I kept his cock in my mouth and kept my tongue moving at the same rate. I heard Nico breathing raggedly and then he went completely stiff, his entire body rigid. Finally, he let out a low groan. I felt Nico's urethra expand against my tongue and felt his balls seize up in my hand.

"Bianca!" was all he said. Then I began to feel it. A hot, hard spurt of liquid shot into my mouth and splashed against the back of my throat. I moved my tongue up toward the opening of my brother's penis just as the second thick jet of liquid splashed out. The salty, earthy flavor I'd tasted in his pre-cum was back, but a thousand times more intense now. I felt my brother's hot jizz spray against the insides of my cheek and coat my teeth. It was very thick and felt intensely hot. More and more spurts of cum found their way into my mouth and I took them all. I felt it collecting in my cheeks and covering my tongue. I could smell it in my nose. It was divine.

Finally, my brother gave one last thrust of his hips and the last bit of cum was added to the mouthful. I swirled my tongue around Nico's cock and he squirmed uncomfortably, too sensitive. I smiled and slowly slipped my brother's dick out of my mouth. It glistened with my spit and his cum. But now that it was out, I could feel just how full my mouth was with my brother's jizz. I swished the big mouthful around for a little while, letting it slip through my teeth and across my tongue. I'd barely been able to tolerate cum before, but now it was delicious. I desperately wanted to swallow it down, to feel it warm in my belly.

But I couldn't. While Nico collapsed down, lying on the grass and catching his breath, I started to rise up onto my knees. As I did so, my ass dropped and moved forward. I felt Sofia's hot tongue slip out of my asshole and soon her face moved out from between my cheeks. Without my ass cheeks to hold herself up, Sofia sat back in a kneeling position. I turned quickly so that I faced my sister. Still up on my knees, I moved over toward her quickly.

I can't say that it was a plan, that would be giving it took much credit. But as soon as Nico's tasty cum started filing my mouth, I knew exactly what I was going to do with my brother's load once I had it. Share it with my baby sister. I crossed the distance between us rapidly. Because she was sitting on her knees with her ass resting on her calves and I was straight up from the knees, the height difference between us was neutralized. Sofia was looking directly into my eyes. I found it impossible to read her face.

I didn't slow as I came closer to her. I wanted to be very close. In a matter of moments, I threw my arms out from my side and quickly wrapped them around my sister's neck. I wrapped all the way around so that my elbows crossed on the back of her neck. As I pulled myself in towards my sister, I felt my breasts press into my sister's. I felt my long, hard nipples sink into her flesh and felt her hard little nipples press into mine. Her flesh felt so hot against mine. Sofia's body smelled thickly of sexual arousal and the scent filled my consciousness. She was still sticky with sweat and spit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds