A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

Sofia looked at me, our faces separated by only a few inches. I knew this would be the ultimate finale to my punishment. But, as I considered that, I saw Sofia's eyes close and she turned her head slightly to the side. Her thick lips parted slightly. She knew exactly what I was planning; she was ready to be kissed. I should've been mad. This was not a punishment if she was just going to meekly accept it. Except, I didn't really care. I looked at the pillowy softness of Sofia's lips and all I cared about was feeling them against my own.

I leaned in toward my sister closed my eyes as well. After a moment, I felt my lips contact something smooth, soft, and warm that gave way instantly to my lips. I could feel, just for a moment, Sofia's sweet breath as it swirled between us. And then my sister and I were kissing. At first, it was somewhat chaste, just my lips pressing against hers. But with our naked breasts pressed together, no one would confuse this with a sisterly peck.

Then, to my surprise and unacknowledged excitement, Sofia began to press for more. I felt Sofia's tongue slip out from between those big, wet lips. Her tongue, only recently in my ass, was wet and thick. I felt it skitter across my lips, probing for weak points. I savored the feel of her soft muscle as it probed my mouth carefully.

But, I couldn't wait long. I needed to do what I was here to do. I squeezed around Sofia's neck more tightly and slowly opened my mouth, just the barest crack. My mouth was so full of Nico's cum and my own saliva that some of it quickly overflowed my lips and started to drool down my chin. Sofia must've felt it against her skin, because in a moment her tongue found that area. She lapped at my chin just as minutes before she'd lapped at my asshole. Now our brother's cum collected on her tongue and she quickly slipped it into her mouth.

Instantly, her tongue was back out of her mouth and finding its way to my lips. I opened my mouth wide and felt as Sofia's tongue entered my mouth. I felt it press against my teeth, gums, and tongue. I felt her tongue swirling throughout my mouth at a rapid pace. I met it with my own tongue and felt our muscles press together. I could taste her tongue and feel the sexual power of her muscles. While we were kissing, our breasts pressed together more forcefully and I felt the pleasant sensation that went with touching my sister's perky orbs.

But most importantly, our tongues danced together in a pool of our brother's hot sperm. It sloshed back and forth between our mouths and we chased the flavor around one another's teeth and gums. I kept a tight seal between our lips and we lost very little of the cum between our mouths. We kissed deeply with our tongue coat in sperm, sometimes driving our tongues deep into her other's mouths. And as we did so, our brother's cum mixed with our saliva until soon, there was no just the flavor of sperm. Instead, passed between our lips was the combined flavor of me, my little brother, and my little sister. All together, in one. And the taste was incredible. I wondered what we'd look like now, if someone took our photograph.

It would be inaccurate to call what I felt next, as my sister's tongue probed my back teeth, an epiphany. There was no spiritual "seeing of the light." But it was just a simple thought that suddenly unwound the whole experience and put it together in a new way. It was just six words in the form of a question: "What kind of punishment is this?"

I realized, as I heard my sister moan into my mouth, that she wasn't exactly feeling punished at that moment. It sounded like she was enjoying herself. And as I moaned back, pressing my breasts more tightly against her body, savoring my brother's cum, and feeling the wetness between my legs, I realized that I was enjoying myself as well. And not just because I was getting justice for a past transgression. I was feeling pleasure right there, in that moment. I liked that I was having sex with my sister. And with my brother. I didn't want to be anywhere else and wouldn't have traded them out for any two other people on Earth. What sort of motivations did I have, that led me to this position?

In a flash, I thought back on the events of the day. I remembered the way that I'd felt when I'd first seen the picture. I remember how I'd walked out of my room naked and gone to see my brother. I remember how I felt when I first saw my brother, naked in my bed, and how it had felt when we'd hugged. I thought about running out, naked, to find my sister. I thought about my decision to engage in a sexual punishment for my sister, and the way I'd felt when it happened. I had been angry, confused, and uncertain at times. But...had I always felt something else as well?

I wasn't lying earlier when I said that I had never had any thoughts even remotely related to sex that involved my brother. The same was true doubly sister, for what it was worth. But I don't know, maybe it was just that I'd never let myself have those kinds of thoughts. Never even considered it because I knew other people considered it "wrong." So it was never on the conscious thought. But seeing that picture, and then following the events that happened afterward, had made the possibility of sex with my siblings seem...less shocking. It was still shocking, don't get me wrong. But...shocking in a good way. Once I knew it could be done. I began thinking about my siblings in a different way. They were young and attractive people with sexuality. Suddenly what had once been unthinkable became...possible.

When it first started, I wasn't really in any position to accept these feelings. I knew that I was aroused by the picture, but I also knew that I couldn't be. How could I accept that I found the idea of sucking off my brother to be...enticing. So my mind had told me to be angry, and I had gone absolutely overboard with anger, to protect myself from my taboo arousal. And when I'd come to find the role my sister played and decided to punish her, I hadn't consciously allowed myself to recognize that I was aroused by the fact that a pretty girl, my sister had seen me engage in a sexual act. Added to the fact that I was aroused by a girl, and the anger to cover it had grown even greater. But I couldn't resist my arousal entirely. So I'd decided to punish my sister sexually.

With that, I realized what I was doing (having sex with my siblings) and what I wasn't doing (punishing anyone for anything). In my heart, I'd never really wanted to be angry with my brother or my sister. I was angry at myself, for being aroused by them. But, in the state I was in, at the absolute peak of sexual arousal, I no longer saw the need to hide my feelings behind anger. I was aroused by my siblings. I wanted to fuck them. It didn't have to be right and I didn't have to understand it, but that was what I felt.

I came to an almost instinctual decision. My sister had done something stupid that could have caused a lot of pain, but she hadn't intended to hurt me and, what was more, she'd opened up this possibility. A possibility that I desperately wanted to embrace. And, as I accepted that, I felt my anger slip away. And I felt the love I'd been denying to my sister flood into its place. Here I was, in a sensual embrace with one of the people I loved most in the world, with another of those people just feet away. What else was there to feel but love?

As this realization poured over me, I slowly pressed my tongue towards my sister's mouth. Her own tongue retreated back to her mouth. It was quickly followed by a large ball of spit and sperm that had formed between our mouths. Sofia's lips spread white as I dumped the salty load into her mouth. I tasted so good as it globbed off of my tongue and slipped heavily and messily between my lips. I heard her moan as it landed on her tongue. As the last of my brother's sperm landed in Sofia's mouth, I closed my lips and carefully broke our kiss. I opened my eyes.

I saw that my sister's eyes already open and her cheeks bulging with cum and spit. I'd never seen her more beautiful. What's more, I saw her beauty in a whole new light. Rather than pretending I was admiring her beauty for purely aesthetic reasons, I allowed myself to feel the true attraction I felt to her. I looked to my side briefly. My brother was watching us, his face a blank stare of arousal and his cock, once again, hard. His tall lanky frame and his handsome face...I recognized an equal attraction there as well.

Once again, I turned to my sister and leaned in towards her. Her eyes followed me and I believe that she thought I was leaning in to kiss her again, to take the sperm back from her. But I let my head slip to the side of hers. I felt my cheek slip across hers and soon my lips were at my sister's left ear. I nibbled her earlobe for a moment, too excited to do anything else. But then I spoke to my sister in a very low whisper.

"Punishment is over Sofia, everything is okay now. Swallow," I said, my voice barely audible. While my face and neck were still against Sofia, I could feel her throat moving, the muscles tensing below the skin. I could almost feel the spit and sperm slipping down Sofia's throat, making its way down to her belly, and sitting warmly there at her center. Once she'd swallowed it all down, she turned and whispered into my ear as well.

"Bianca, I am so sorry..." she started, her voice cracking as though she'd cry again. Even from the side, I could smell sperm and also the smells of my body on her face and it made my breath catch in my throat. But I shook my head slightly.

"No more sorry. We are passed that now. I love you Sofia," I said and I felt my heart swell with that love. I could feel Sofia's lips as they smiled, incredulously on her face.

"I love you too Bianca," she said, her voice sounding confused, but lighter. I knew she believed me.

"Let me show you how much I love you. Let me apologize to you for being so bitchy," I said, and I meant it. I wanted to make up with Sofia. I felt bad for how much suffering I'd put her through, even if it was necessary to get to where we were.

"What are you two whispering about," Nico asked nervously, looking in towards us. Both Sofia and I turned to look at him at the same time.

"I love you Nico, I love you so much," I said, unable to contain the love I felt, "I am sorry for being crazy today and I am sorry for not being around more. I love you."

"I love you too," Sofia said. They fought so much over the years, it might've been the first time she'd said that without prompting. Nico leaned back, not quite sure what to think and I laughed. Sofia smiled too. Nico looked around nervously and then laughed. He seemed to accept that he didn't understand women.

"I love you too," he said, "Both of you." With that I turned back to Sofia.

"Lay down on your back honey," I said softly, looking into her innocent eyes. She nodded softly.

"Okay Bianca," she said. This was about to get going again. But it was happening now because we wanted it. We could stop pretending it was about anything else. I knew my brother and sister felt the same as I did.

Sofia carefully unfolded her legs from under her ass and then swung them in front of her, towards me. Soon she was sitting on her ass with her arms thrown back behind her body, propping herself up in a sort of half-reclined position. Her legs were spread wide and bent at the knees. She was biting her lower lip and looking at me intently.

I dropped down on my hands and knees between Sofia's legs. My face was only a foot or so away from Sofia's body and I took a moment to admire it. Sofia's beautiful, innocent face stared at me with fiery intensity. Her long, dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, hanging down her back in a silky flow. Her breasts sat up high on her chest, her hard nipples point directly at me. Given the way she was sitting, the curve of Sofia's body down to her hips looked smooth and trim. Her legs looked long and silky in the grass. Between those legs I could see Sofia's dark labia, dripping with liquid and her clit sitting hard up on her body. I felt my mouth grow wet and I wanted to taste my sister.

I moved forward slightly, closing the distance between us. I could feel the heat of Sofia's body as it emanated off of her. She was trembling. I kept my heard low and titled my big eyes up towards her. Sofia didn't move, she just watched me. I moved my mouth in towards Sofia's chest. Though I'd never had the slightest interest in other women's breasts before, I now needed to know what Sofia's nipple tasted like. I took a deep breath in through my nose, smell Sofia, and then move my lips towards Sofia's breasts.

I closed my eyes as I felt my lips press into Sofia's nipple. I opened my mouth slightly and the hard nub of Sofia's flesh popped into my mouth. It tasted salty and felt very dense against my tongue, much like my own nipple had. But better. I groaned at how naughty it felt to have it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around on my sister's nipple, running the rough texture of my tongue against her skin. I pressed my face into Sofia's breast more deeply, feeling her soft skin against my cheeks. While keeping my tongue on her nipple, I started to suck on it gently, pulling it harder into my mouth. Sofia groaned and I could feel her body shaking underneath of me.

I sucked on Sofia's nipple for a long time, just enjoying the taste and the sensation of having it against my tongue. I could feel Sofia's body writhing underneath of me and I could hear her shallow breathing. She sunk her hands into the grass, just as Nico had done. I could smell her arousal growing, filling my nostrils while I continued to work on her breast. The longer I worked, the less in control of her body Sofia seemed to be. She was being carried away by her excitement. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh Bianca," Sofia sighed, "Please, I need it!" she whispered into my ear. I didn't need to hear anything else. I started to pull my face out of Sofia's breast, but I kept the suction tight on her nipple. Soon, I was pulled her nipple away from her body. Eventually, it pulled from my mouth with an audible pop and Sofia let out a deep breath.

I decided not to let her get her bearings. I moved back a half step and quickly dropped my head into Sofia's lap. The smell of arousal that I had sensed while sucking Sofia's nipple paled in comparison to what I sensed now. Sofia's arousal was hot and dense as I quickly dropped my head between her legs.

In a moment, I found myself just inches from my sister's pussy. I took just a moment to admire it close up. Sofia's pussy was incredibly beautiful. Her labia had a dark red color that looked inflamed with arousal. They were very tight and mostly internal. As her legs were spread open, I could see the petals of her labia open beautifully. They were very wet with arousal. Sofia had a small clit but it was very hard and glistened with her juices. I saw that the insides of Sofia's legs were wet. I'd never seen anyone so excited for sex. And I was ready to give it to her.

I took one last deep breath with my nose, savoring Sofia's excitement, and then closed the distance between my lips and Sofia's cunt. I felt my lips press into my sister's wet pussy. I felt her juices against my cheeks and the unbelievably soft sensation of her smooth labia against my pouty lips. Sofia shrieked in a high pitched voice and her whole body shook. I smiled and then kissed Sofia's pussy gently. I moved my lips around Sofia's pussy, planting gently, forgiving kisses on Sofia's hot, wet flesh. This was how I showed my love.

I could feel my lips coated with Sofia's juices and I could smell her thickly. I desperately wanted to taste her. Eventually, I moved my lips back so that they were in the middle of Sofia's pussy. I could feel her clit against my nose as I slipped my tongue out from between my lips. In a moment, I felt my tongue brush against my sister's hot cunt. The taste was overwhelming. It had the same strong, salty flavor that he scent had filled in the air, but it was a thousand times more concentrated. It tasted like pure femininity. I needed more. I flattened my tongue against Sofia's pussy and started to lap at it, up and down, tasting every inch of her hot flesh. For her part, Sofia moaned and writhed in the grass. I spent several minutes, just tasting my sister and savoring her.

However long it was, I guess the show sort of got to Nico. I had almost forgotten him, as I was so enraptured with touching and tasting Sofia. But he hadn't forgotten us. He must've been watching and growing more and more excited as his two sexy sisters played shamelessly in the backyard. He must've wanted in.

The first I noticed Nico was when I felt to large, strong hands grasp onto my hips. I felt a brief moment of confusion and then realized who it was. I temporarily pulled my glistening face out from between Sofia's legs and looked over my shoulder. My brother was on his knees behind me. He had one hand on either of my hips, his thumbs almost touching in the small of my back and he was gripping me tightly. I could not see his cock but I knew that it must've been between my legs. Nico was looking at me intently, I could see unthinking desire in his eyes and a wicked smile on his face. He just wanted to fuck me.

I don't know if he would've stopped then, even if I said something. But I didn't want to say anything. I could feel my pussy dripping down my leg and it ached to be touched. My clit felt like it was going to explode. I wanted my brother to fuck me. I didn't say a word, I just turned back towards Sofia (who was moaning and writhing on the ground, apparently missing my touch).

I quickly dropped my head back between Sofia's legs and I heard her sigh with relief. But I was no longer content just to lap at Sofia's cunt. I wanted to make my baby sister cum. The excitement I felt, knowing Nico was behind me, meant that I couldn't tease any longer. My lips instantly found their way to Sofia's aching clitoris.

"Oh fuck!" Sofia said, sucking in air between her teeth as my lips wrapped around her most sensitive area. All of her muscles went tense and I smiled. Sofia's clitoris tasted lovely and had the same hard, dense feeling that her nipple had given me earlier, albeit much smaller. I opened my mouth a little wider, surrounding the area around Sofia's clit. I moved my tongue rigid against Sofia's clit, flicking at it gently and then circling around it. Sofia moaned and shook in the grass. I alternated between flicking her clit with my tongue and making my tongue loose at lapping at it. I always tried to keep Sofia's body guessing as the tension grew stronger and stronger inside of her.

But I admit that my total focus was not on Sofia and her body. I was thinking a lot about my brother as well. As my head returned to my sister's lap, I felt the hard tip of my brother's cock slip under my body and rub against my clit. I moaned into Sofia's clit as I felt it. Nico pulled his cock back from under my body and I felt him slip his shaft up between my ass cheeks. I felt his hard cock and bulging urethra and it slid up over my wet anus and my entire body felt weak. My pussy felt like a gushing torrent and I desperately wanted my brother to plug it with his cock.

Apparently Nico could read my mind. Or he wanted the same thing. I felt one of his hands leave my hip and I knew he was wrapping his hand around the shaft of his cock. After a moment, I felt the bulbous tip of my brother's dick as it pressed against my dripping labia. I gasped at the sensation and, involuntarily, I felt my hips thrusting back. I was so wet and my body so desperate that I felt the tip of Nico's cock slip easily into my body. I could feel him inside of me, and it was incredible.

Nico's hand returned roughly to my hip. He knew that his cock wasn't going anywhere now, and he didn't need to hold it in place. Instead, I felt as he slowly and carefully started to thrust his hips in towards me. As my brother moved I felt his hard cock pushing deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt the lips of my puss stretch out to accommodate my brother and I felt his hard flesh slip through my inside. I was so wet and so desperate that my body gave no resistance. In a matter of seconds, Nico's cock was buried completely inside of my body and his hips were against my round ass. My body was wrapped entirely around my brother's hard penis and I didn't feel anything approaching shame. It felt so right.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds