A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

I briefly pulled my lips off of Sofia's clit and moved it up to Nico's shaft. When Nico's cock slipped a few inches out of my sister's anus, my lips found his urethra just as it slipped out. I tasted my brother's cock with the flavor of my sister's ass on it. I rubbed my tongue along it, tasting the flavor and savoring it. When Nico began to move his cock deeper into Sofia's asshole, I moved my lips back to her clit.

We stayed in this position for a while. Sofia had her head buried between my legs and was furiously licking and sucking on my clitoris while her nipples tickled the skin on my belly. I lay on my back with my legs spread and my head up, sucking on my sister's clitoris most of the time. Our brother was on his knees behind Sofia, slowly and methodically pulling his cock out of her ass, only to slam it back in. Occasionally, I would lick Nico's shaft, keeping it lubricated and tasting their combined flavor.

Once, apparently on a whim, Nico pulled his cock all the way out of my sister's asshole. It was amazing to watch the full length pull out of Sofia's ass and especially the tip. I heard Sofia moan and grunt. But Nico knew what he wanted. He grasped around the base of his cock with one hand and my head with the other. He pulled my head back and, before I knew it, Nico shoved his cock into my mouth.

My eyes got wide, but I kept my throat relaxed. The intense flavor of Nico's cock was unbelievable and I bucked my hips against Sofia's face in excitement. Soon, Nico's entire cock, coated in my sister's ass, was in my throat. I choked, letting my throat squeeze around my brother, but he quickly pulled his cock back out of my mouth. Before I knew what had happened, I saw Nico's cock once against pressing against Sofia's anus. Now that she was stretched out and relaxed, her asshole opened easy for her brother and he slipped back in. We returned to our earlier routine, but the taste and feel of my brother's cock was still on my mind.

Nico, who had to put up with me stopping his pleasure some time before, was the first to go. I was sucking on Sofia's clitoris as I felt Nico's cock slam home into Sofia's anus. I heard him groan loudly. I felt his balls seize on my forehead and I could see his urethra pulsating. I knew that my brother was cumming.

"Oh Bianca. Oh, fuck Sofia," he groaned loudly and thrust his hips again. I sucked harder, aroused by watching my brother cum in my sister's asshole. Sofia also felt Nico's cock expanding inside of her and I felt her tongue move more quickly on my clit while her hips shook. Finally, Nico's orgasm subside and I watched as he fell backwards, exhausted, his cock popping out of Sofia audibly. It looked so hot. Sofia groaned at the sensation.

Sofia and I were still sucking each other's clits. But I watched her asshole. It was still open slightly and I saw that she was pushing. After a few seconds I watched as a big, white glob of cum was forced out of my sister's anus. I noticed as it dripped down her body and felt as it rubbed against my nose, hot. I quickly moved one hand up between Sofia's legs.

I couldn't let that cum get to her pussy, it would be dangerous. Or something. Whatever, I wanted it. My fingers found their way to my sister's clit and my lips immediately began to seek out my brother's cum. While my finger swirled around my sister's clit, my tongue lapped at the bottom of her pussy and at her asshole, sucking the cum into my mouth. I didn't bother to wait, as soon as the salty, thick liquid hit my tongue I instantly swallowed it down, savoring the flavor and then the warmth as it hit my stomach. Soon, all of my brother's cum was sucked into my mouth and resting in my belly.

I had been so excited about eating my brother's cum that I didn't even really notice the steadily growing tension inside of my body. But as I swallowed down the last drop. I noticed that all of my muscles had tensed and that I had stopped breathing. Suddenly, the tension I'd barely noticed gave way and I realized I was about to have an orgasm. I pressed my finger hard into Sofia's clit and I could feel her body start to shake as well. She was joining me. I felt my pussy clench and I felt and explosive instant of pure pleasure.

Everything in the world sort of faded away as physical and spiritual pleasure drowned out everything else. I couldn't even see. I just knew that I was with people I loved and I was making them feel good and I felt good. Nothing else on earth mattered. The fear, confusion, and moral considerations that had been such a big part of the day no longer mattered in the slightest. The orgasm made all of those considerations moot. The conflicting thoughts about my brother and sister seemed unnecessary. I was finally just feeling what I was feeling. I was the absolute picture of happiness. I was the spitting image of pleasure.

As the world returned to me, I found that Sofia had, in fact, had an orgasm. As it subsided, she had rolled off of me. She was now laying a few feet away in the grass on her back. Nico had made his way over and way lying down next to her, about three feet away. They were both panting heavily, looking at one another, and smiling. I sat up and smiled as well. I was breathing heavily, but the afterglow of my orgasm made me feel entirely relaxed. My muscles and joints all felt absolutely without strain and my body, glistening with sweat and cum and spit, felt totally at peace.

I looked at my brother and sister and felt all the love I'd ever felt for them. I'd known them their entire lives and had always loved them. But I'd shared a new kind of love with them that day, something that had changed our relationship. It hardly seemed possible that what had happened could even occur. I shook my head and started walking over to my siblings. They looked so beautiful, and I wanted to be in the middle of their love for a little while longer.

As I moved towards them, I saw my phone in the grass, where it had been dropped or knocked during our escapades. I bent over and picked it up and looked at it. That had been the cause, the source of the day's events. I looked at it, considering the picture that I'd seen that morning. I made my way over to my siblings and lay down on the grass between them. They looked at me, smiling, but no one spoke. We were all just enjoying this impossible moment while it lasted. I kept thinking about the photograph.

Some people say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't know. Not after all those events. I think a photograph lets you see yourself in an angle you never seen before. In doing so, it creates new possibilities that you never considered before. Maybe a picture is worth a thousand new futures. Usually they are mundane (does my hair really look like that? I need to get it cut!) but sometimes they can be profound.

In the absence of the very strange situation that happened that Friday night and the photograph that resulted, I am about positive I never would have done anything with either of my siblings. But it had happened. I had seen the photograph and it had changed my life. It had caused a realization, that I could love my siblings in a new way and that I could love that a thousand times more deeply. I could tell that they had felt the same way. They hadn't planned this or even wanted it before, but once it started, they were in it. And as one possibility came into focus so did others. A 31 year old woman who never had impure thoughts about her siblings and liked vanilla sex can be seen, from the right angle, as an incestuous slut who wants to do anything and everything in bed. So as I thought about it, even as the afterglow of my orgasm faded, I didn't regret that strange photograph. In fact, I was thankful.

I adjusted the phone in my hand. I turned on the phone's camera setting. "Scoot in," I said, finally breaking the silence. My brother and sister leaned in so that each one of them had their head resting on either of my breasts and I wrapped my arms around their shoulders. I kissed each of them on the top of the head and then they smiled up at the camera. I snapped another picture now, of my brother and sister and I naked and glowing with sexual satisfaction. I wondered what new possibilities this photograph would open. I couldn't wait to look.

The End

*****

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the sex story.

YKN

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds