A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

Sofia's lips touched Nico's cock again and once again, Nico groaned. But this time, Sofia's lips parted. I watched as the pink tip of Nico's cock sunk into Sofia's mouth. I focused on the way her thick lips spread to allow him inside and then closed more tightly again as the mushroom tip got inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" Nico moaned and opened his eyes. He looked down and saw Sofia's eyes looking up at him.

"Swirl your tongue around on the tip of his cock like the little whore you are," I said. I watched Sofia's mouth and I could she her cheeks moving slightly. I felt Nico's muscles tighten underneath of my palm and I knew that Sofia was following my instructions. My little sister's hot pink tongue was moving around the tip of our brother's cock, tasting his salty skin and swallowing down some of his pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, if she's never done this before, she is a natural," Nico said to me. I don't know why, but before I could fully register his words, I felt a pang of jealousy. Jealous of whom or what I couldn't say. But I decided to take it out of Sofia.

"That is enough on the tip," I ordered, "Did I deepthroat Nico last night?" I asked. Sofia's eyes shifted so that she was looking at me. She seemed to sense that I didn't want her to take the cock out of her mouth so she just nodded slowly. Nico's cock bounced up and down as she did so and he moaned. "Then I want you to deepthroat him too," I said. Revenge meant giving her everything I had gotten.

Sofia's eyes refocused so that she was facing forward. About an inch and a half, maybe more, of my brother's cock was already in my sister's mouth. I saw her tongue slide out from underneath of Nico's cock, lubricating his dick and wetting her lips. Nico was right, she was a natural. I watched as her tongue slid along Nico's urethra and felt myself wondering what it felt like.

I didn't have much time to think. After a moment of preparation, Sofia started to slip Nico's cock further and further into her mouth. I watched as Sofia's pink lips slid across the pale white skin of our brother's cock. Inch by inch the cock disappeared into Sofia's mouth, sliding across her tongue. However, when about three inches of Nico's cock remained outside of Sofia's mouth, she simply stopped. She still had her hand wrapped around the base of Nico's cock, her lips were against it.

"Oh keep doing that with your tongue!" Nico groaned. I felt angry, this wasn't what I asked for.

"That is just deep in your mouth, I want it in your throat. I know how to deepthroat, I know you saw me go all the way in," I said. Sofia looked over at me ashamedly, letting me know that I was right. Her hand slipped from Nico's dick. She stuck her lips out slightly, stretching another half inch of cock into her mouth, but stopped. I felt my rage boil over again.

"I said throat-fuck your brother you little shit!" I said. My left hand slipped off of Nico's shoulder and I dropped down into a squatting position next to him. I kept my left hand against Nico's hip for balance and, and the same time I reached out my right hand placed it on the back of Sofia's head. I pushed sharply and heard a gurgling noise.

"Oh yeah, thank you!" Nico said. He moved his hand down now and placed it on top of my head, balancing himself. I ignored it. My hands sunk into Sofia's hair and I felt my fingers and thumb press against the back of my sister's head. I applied constant pressure to the back of Sofia's head, driving the cock deeper into her mouth. Sofia didn't try to resist, she just let me press on her head. I looked on closely, watching as more and more of Nico's cock slipped between Sofia's lips.

Not that it was easy. I could feel the muscles in Sofia's neck tighten and I could both hear and feel her gagging. There were choking noises coming from her throat and I knew that Nico's cock was pressing against the back of Sofia's throat. She let out a garbled breath. I could see her eyes watering and I knew what she was feeling. I could have told her to try to open her throat, but I didn't. Instead, I kept the pressure on. Despite Sofia's gagging and choking, after a few more seconds of pressure, I watched Sofia's nose press into Nico's stomach and her chin rest against his balls.

"Oh fuck Bianca, thank you!" Nico said. I kept the pressure on Sofia's head for a few more seconds. She was still gagging and her eyes were completely blurred. But, I didn't want her to pass out from asphyxiation with our brother's dick in her throat so I finally released her. Instantly, Sofia's pulled her head back. I was only a few inches from her face and I could see Nico's cock slip halfway out of her mouth. His dick was now coated in her thick, gagging spit. This close, I could smell the aroused, earthy scent of my brother's cock and wondered if I could sense it on my sister's breath.

"Keep putting that cock in and out of your throat like that. I don't care how much you choke. If I have to help you again, I am going to be pissed!" I said. Sofia reached both of her hands forward and placed them on Nico's thighs to hold herself, I moved my own hand slightly to give her space. The tip of Nico's wet cock was still in her mouth and I watched her breasts heave as she caught her breath.

After a few seconds, she seemed to have caught her breath. Her eyes were still a little bit wet from choking and her hair was mussed from where I hand shoved her, but in her eyes I saw new determination. It was too late now, this had already happened. She'd learned that this was actually going to happen, so she just needed to get it over with. I watched as her lips once again started to slip down the length of Nico's cock. I watched as the spit that had collected on Nico's shaft sort of collected on her lips as, inch by inch, it disappeared inside her face.

Once again, when Sofia had only about three inches of our brother's cock left, she stopped. But this time, she didn't waiver. Instead, I watched as she closed her eyes tightly and then started to push her head forward. She shook her head to the sides, driving the cock in deeper while she gagged. Sofia's body convulsed as she choked on our brother's cock. But she didn't stop. Soon, she once again had Nico's cock buried in her throat, she left it there.

"Oh fuck Sofia, every time you choke it squeezes my cock, don't stop!" Nico begged. Now his hands left his free hand left his side and it found its way to the top of Sofia's head. Nico was using both of his sisters to hold himself up while Sofia deep throated his cock. When Sofia couldn't hold out any longer, she slipped Nico's cock back out so that just the tip was inside of her, and she breathed deeply.

But she no longer needed any prompting from me. As soon as she caught her breath, my sister immediately started to slip Nico's cock back down her throat. She seemed to be getting the hang of it as well, going deeper faster than ever before. She was still choking and gagging and her eyes were watering but she didn't stop.

For a few minutes, I just admired my handiwork. I watched as Sofia's mouth slid up and down Nico's cock. Sometimes she would leave just the tip in her mouth and swirl her tongue around as I instructed earlier. Other times she would slide Nico's dick in and out of her throat quickly, sometimes even bouncing it off the back of her throat (and gagging harshly). Still other times she would just bury his cock deep in her throat for several seconds at a time, gagging and squeezing around it. She was pulling up a lot of thick, sticky saliva from her choking and I watched as it drooled out of her mouth in thick white strands. Most of it hung from her chin, looking dirty and depraved. Some dripped down onto the ground as well as Sofia's thighs, breasts, and neck.

It was, without a doubt, the dirtiest thing I'd ever seen. Forgetting anything else, it was just the messiest most depraved blowjob I'd ever seen. Not that I'd ever seen anyone else give a blowjob, I just meant that I never gave anything even close to that naughty. But obviously, the biggest issue was the fact that I was watching my two younger siblings engaging in an explicit sexual act. I mean, that had been the plan I suppose. But seeing is so much more than just thinking. Watching my brother's dick slip in and out of my sister's mouth was...indescribable.

"All the way in Sofia, you are so good!" Nico said as Sofia shook her head back and forth, willing Nico's dick deeper and deeper into her throat.

I can't really explain what I felt then. I heard Nico speak and the first thing I thought was that the goal hadn't been to get Nico off or give him the best blowjob of his life. The goal was to punish Sofia. I also felt an intense wave of jealousy, that felt so alien. I could not tell where it came from or why, I just knew that it was debilitating. I was feeling other things as well, things that I was reluctant to put a label on. I was watching Sofia deepthroat our brother's cock and I was experiencing the sights, sounds, and smells of sex. Sofia had decided to just do what I said and so she was giving it her all. Nico was clearly enjoying himself, despite his earlier protests. There was just an energy in the air that I was responding to. But I refused to accept that, instead I focused on the jealousy.

I told myself that I wasn't jealous because my siblings were having great sex and I was just a bystander. I refused to even let myself think it. I wouldn't have even considered that I was jealous that Nico loved the way my sister made him feel and that he couldn't even remember what I had done to him. I didn't consciously consider whether the fact that my hand was on my brother's firm ass, feeling his muscles tighten, had anything to do with it. For that matter, it was beyond comprehension that I would be jealous of Nico, because he was touching such a ripe young woman, and getting her to do whatever he wanted. Instead, I convinced myself that I was jealous because Nico was basically administering the punishment. I'd set the stage and now my role was over. I wanted my chance.

"Okay stop," I said, looking at my brother and sister. Nico's cock was all the way inside of Sofia's throat, but at my words she carefully pulled it out. His cock was still against her lips, but she didn't move. Nico kept his hand firmly on Sofia's head and looked at me angrily.

"Shut up Bianca! I was going to cum!" Nico said.

"We aren't here to make you cum, you pervert. We are here to teach Sofia a lesson. Now it is my turn to teach her," I said.

"Come on, I am like a minute away..." Nico begged. I

"Quiet Nico, and watch. You might enjoy this," I said, hoping to get him off my back. I slipped my hand off of his ass and then sat down in the grass next to him. I spread my legs wide. The instant I did so I could feel the heat emanating from my body and I could smell the tangy scent of my sex. I looked down between my legs at my bare pussy. My labia were red and looked swollen with excitement. My clit was hard and aching. The insides of my legs were soaking wet. I couldn't deny what was happening to my body. I told myself that I was just happy to be punishing Sofia and ignored it. It I hadn't been so far gone, I wouldn't have believed my own lie.

"Now eat my pussy," I said. I told myself that this wasn't about receiving physical pleasure. Clearly, Nico had been unable to control himself, he forgot what we were doing. I was going to punish Sofia and I wasn't even going to enjoy it. My obvious physical excitement and the feeling of anticipation and the longing I now felt inside of my chest were immaterial. I pretended like they didn't exist.

To deflect anything thoughts about this, I looked over at Nico and his eyes grew wide. He had been looking at my body as I splayed myself out, but now he took a step back, so he could get a better view. A blowjob might have been was he desperately wanted, but he would settle for seeing his sisters in a lesbian embrace. I saw his hand move up and wrap around the base of his cock.

"No!" Sofia said, wiping some drool from her chin with the back of her hand. Her eyes were still wet and there was still spit on her tits as she looked at me incredulously.

"No? I don't think you are in a position to deny anything," I said. Sofia crossed her arms in front of her small breasts.

"I am not doing that?"

"Oh the moral high horse now? I just watched you blow your brother!" I shot back. Sofia winced and looked at Nico's dick. She let out a sigh and then shrugged.

"You did that last night. So that is fair...I guess. But this is more. You are asking me to do things I didn't do!"

"I got drugged. I didn't drug you. You still owe me," I shot back. Sofia's eyes dropped. I had her there, "Even if you were even with Nico..."

"I didn't cum..." Nico whined.

"Quiet," I said to him, "Even if you were even with Nico you aren't even with me," I said. Sofia looked over at Nico, maybe hoping he would say something to stop me. Maybe she felt like she was all paid up. But his eyes just roamed our bodies. I think she realized that it didn't matter when she thought she should be forgiven. It mattered when we were done with her. And I was still angry.

"Okay..." she said, sounding like she was a little kid and I'd just asked her to clean her room. I looked down over my body: my large pert breasts, my flat tummy, my feminine hips, my tight pussy, and toned legs. Was it such a terrible thing? I felt this compound my anger. She'd suck on Nico's cock with little complaint, but there was something wrong with me? As Sofia started to crawl over to where I was lying I suddenly had an impulse and I gave in to it.

"No, you don't get that anymore," I said and then I rolled over quickly and got on my hands and knees. My head was facing away from Sofia and my legs were pointing in her direction. My breasts were hanging down between my arms and my ass was up in the air. I turned and looked over my shoulder.

"You had your chance. Now you have to eat my ass," I said, "You need to lick my asshole Sofia."

"Damn, that is dirty!" Nico said and it was hard to tell if he was disgusted or excited. I don't know where this demand came from. I had never been much for anal play. I actually broke up with a guy once because I didn't feel 'sexually compatible' with him because he wanted anal sex and I wouldn't give it. No matter how much he talked it up and explained how everything worked, I had no interest. I had never licked anyone's ass and never had my ass licked. I'd never even had the desire to do it. But somehow, it seemed like the right thing for my sister. It seemed like a very justified punishment at the time.

"Oh god!" Sofia said, "I..." she sounded like she was about to protest, but then she trailed off. I wonder if she was afraid of how much worse it would get if she didn't do what she was told. As a result, Sofia kept her mouth shut and crawled over, dripping spit, to where I was on my hands and knees.

I spread my legs slightly so that she could fit between them. I felt her knees slid in between my calves. I knew she was kneeling behind me now, I could feel the heat of her body. I looked over my shoulder again and I could see my sister, kneeling with her hips about two feet from my ass. She was looking down at my ass. I knew that she was seeing a little pink rosebud of an asshole between two big mounds of flesh that looked very much like her own body, if a little thicker. She looked nervous and uncertain. But also beautiful.

"Okay," she said and it wasn't clear if she was speaking to me or to herself. She lifted her hands. I looked forward now, and closed my eyes. I wanted to savor this. The first thing I felt was Sofia's hands press, at the same time, into either of my ass cheeks. Her fingers were cool, probably from nerves, but her palms were warm and sank deeply into my flesh. As she pushed into them, my ass cheeks spread slightly and I could feel the breeze against my exposed asshole. I moaned slightly. I couldn't help that it felt good.

"Bianca, you have a pretty body," I heard my sister say. I felt taken aback. That was such a strange thing to say at that moment. I wondered if she was trying to butter me up for some reasons. But I also felt a surge of pride and suddenly felt sexy. Everyone likes to be told they are pretty, especially when they are naked.

"Be a good girl and do what you are told," I responded, but not as harshly as before. Her words didn't make me want her to act less. In fact, I wanted it more.

I felt Sofia squeeze a little on my ass cheeks, but she didn't talk back or even sigh. Instead, I could feel as she started to bend over towards me. I felt more pressure on my hips and thighs as slowly Sofia started to lean in towards me and her weight pushed against me.

After a few seconds, I felt Sofia's hair tickling my ass cheeks as she bent her head over me. As she continued to lean forward, I felt more and more of her silky hair caressing my cool skin. Next, I moaned and arched my back as I felt Sofia's hot breath. I felt it first as she exhaled across my back, then more intense as she breathed out against my anus and my wet pussy. After exhaling, she breathed in through her nose I wondered if she liked the way my sex smell. I could sense my arousal from where I was propped up, I imagined it was intense where she was leaning. Next I felt smoothness of Sofia's skin as her face pressed against my ass cheeks. I could feel a little bit of wetness, as some of her saliva was still on her chin. Her face was now buried between the mounds of my ass and I could feel the heat from her body and the gentle caress of her hair draped all over my hips.

Sofia hesitated for a second at that point. I looked over my shoulder briefly and I could see her face, buried in my ass, and I could see her eyes closed. She didn't look pained or uncomfortable. She looked like she was concentrating, or even at peace. Then I felt a soft warmth against my anus. For a moment, it spread out so that it covered all of my crinkled little hole. Sofia had planted a kiss on my anus. I felt a strange warmth wash over my entire body. All of the nerves there seemed to fire twice as powerfully as ever before. The sensation was so intense.

"Oh...fuck..." I moaned loudly. Without thought, I brought my left hand up off of the grass and found my left breast. They still ached with desire and I quickly grasped it. My fingers sunk into my own hot flesh and I felt my hard nipple against my palm. I pushed my hips back instinctively, my body chasing the sensation Sofia had given me. In the very minor amount of exploration I'd done with my anus in the past, nothing had ever felt good, let alone wonderful like this.

Sofia seemed to take note of my reaction and knew she was on the right track. Just a few seconds after I felt her gentle kiss, I felt an even more powerful sensation. I felt a hot wetness against the gentle folds of my anus. My body trembled and I felt a shiver run up my anus to my spine and then all the way to my neck. I threw my head back and gasped. Sofia had licked my anus. She'd just barely poked her tongue out as drug it across, but she'd done it. And it felt amazing. My hand squeezed tighter on my breast.

"Oh yes, Sofia don't stop," I begged. Sofia's head stayed buried between my ass cheeks and I felt more of her hot tongue spill out from between her soft lips. She left it limp and thick and I shivered again as I felt the wetness spread out on my anus. She began to swirl her tongue around on my anus gently, just letting it circle around her lips and scrape across the folds of my anus. Each movement of her tongue seemed to activate a new set of nerves and I felt my body growing tenser and more excited with each lap of Sofia's wet tongue.

The Sofia did something I was not expecting. After several minutes of running her tongue up and down my anus, she changed her routine. Rather than circle my anus lazily or lap at it gently up and down, I felt Sofia's tongue grow hard and rigid against my anus. Her hands slipped off of my ass cheeks and instead wrapped around my thighs, pulling me in towards her. I felt her breasts press against my upper thigh and she dropped her body lower and lean into towards me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds