A Very English Family Ch. 02

"Yeah, but I didn't get any this morning," added Andy and with that he pushed his Y-front's down to expose his throbbing erection.

He stepped closer to Mum until his naked penis pressed against her thigh, sliding with each gentle thrust towards her pussy.

"Please can we do it too Mum?" pleaded Andy breathlessly as his cock rubbed against Mum's skin, "Come on, let me, I need it, I really do."

Mum adjusted her hold on the towels and then used her other hand to reach down and grasp his penis. Her warm fingers closed around his thick shaft, a shaft that Andy pushed urgently through her fist. She felt the stickiness of his precum as his stout penis slid through her fingers and she felt the thrill of holding a hard cock churn her insides.

"Ohh darling!" she breathed, "Aren't you eager!"

"Eager's not the word," hissed Andy, his cock straining and thrusting at her hand, "I need more -- once isn't enough and Sarah's still fast asleep."

"Well go and wake her," said Mum quietly, her hand moving stealthily but steadily up and down over his cock, "I'm sure she'll let you do it again."

"No way -- have you seen her first thing!" said Andy, "She's not very friendly when she first wakes up and we were at it until late last night so she's probably really tired."

He paused as he shuffled even closer until he was pressing her lightly against the wall and as he did so Mum's towel was pushed downwards, exposing one breast again.

"Oooops, careful," breathed Mum as she tried to reposition the towel but Andy stopped her and rubbed his chest against her exposed and delicious tit -- then quickly slid his other hand under Mum's towel to feel her pussy.

She gasped again as his fingers split her lips and gasped once more as they slid through the sticky wetness between her lips. In moments her hips were moving to his touch as he probed into her hole then stroked her clit and stirred her juices once again.

"Ohhh Andy, stop it!" she hissed as she squirmed on his fingers, "You'll get me all worked up again."

Instead of replying Andy merely probed further, causing Mum to jerk her hips harder and make her own fingers work faster on his cock.

"He did fill you up, didn't he?" said Andy as his fingers explored her wet and cum-laden pussy and as his cock thrust forward, "Just like I want to Mum."

"You can't right now -- not here anyway," said Mum as she continued to writhe on his fingers, "And anyway I'm too wet, you wouldn't enjoy it properly."

"Get me off then," asked Andy, his cock jerking and pumping through her fingers as she continued to excite him, "Suck me off if you won't let me do you...please."

Mum paused in her actions as she listened, then heard the water still running in her shower. There were no other sounds to be heard and she quickly made up her mind.

"Come on then," she said as she pushed him away, put the towels back down on top of a box and sank to her knees, "Don't take too long though -- just a quickie for now."

She adjusted her grip on his cock and guided it to her open mouth and in the process her towel slid from her body entirely, but too absorbed in her task she ignored her exposure.

"Yeahhh!" Andy gasped, as he looked down at his mother's delightful tits, "Beautiful!"

Mum let his penis slide quickly into her mouth, engulfing most of his cock in one movement and Andy gasped again as his knob pressed deep into her throat. She held her poise for a few moments then pulled away and cleared her throat.

"I'm a bit out of practice," she said, "I'll just suck you off for now -- you can have more another time."

With that she leaned forward again and began sucking on Andy's rigid penis, working her hand up and down his shaft just as her tongue worked on his knob. Her lips and fingers were tight around his shaft as she urgently tried to finish him off quickly -- she was well aware that she'd look like a complete slut were she caught in the hallway sucking her son off, especially naked as she now was and with her other son's cum in her pussy.

But her efforts were working; Andy had been aroused by her appearance and revelations and was now already getting close to cumming.

His hands moved and held her head to guide her movements and Mum knew the signs. She pulled away and looked up at Andy's face.

"Getting close?" she asked and Andy nodded and tried to thrust his cock back into her mouth.

"Just cum when you're ready then," she added, "Let me have it all."

She let his urgent penis pump back into her mouth, her hand and lips and tongue all striving to extract his essence and she wasn't kept on edge for long.

"Oh Mum, it's cumming," grunted Andy, his hips shuddering and thrusting, his cock swollen and super-hard, "Any minute now!"

"Come on then," mumbled Mum through a mouthful of cock, "Let it go!"

Andy said nothing; he was too busy inhaling in gasps as his orgasm arrived, then with a sudden release of air and cum he was shooting powerfully into his mother's mouth, his spunk hot and plentiful, his eruptions strong and energetic.

"Yeahhh!" he gasped, "Ohhh yeahh! Ohhh yeahhhhh!"

With her mouth full Mum pushed him away so she could swallow in comfort but Andy wasn't finished yet and now took over rubbing his cock energetically.

"Ooohhh Mum! Uhhhh!" he grunted as two huge sprays of white cum erupted all over her face and breasts in quick succession.

Mum quickly let his penis slide into her mouth again where he added another squirt of spunk to the gelid stuff already there, then she pulled away again. She opened her mouth to show Andy her cum-filled cavity then closed her mouth and swallowed, then her tongue swept around her lips and teeth to gather the leftovers and she swallowed again.

"Mmmm, nice!" she said, "That was a big load, is that better?"

"Much," breathed Andy with relief, "You haven't finished yet though -- don't forget all that stuff on your face and your boobs."

"I know, you got some in my eye," she said as her fingers released his penis and moved to wipe the splodge of cum from her eye socket.

She wiped the sticky spunk onto her tongue then began collecting the cum from her forehead and cheeks, sucking her fingers clean as she went, but when she stood up her towel remained on the floor, leaving her completely nude.

"Ahhh, no!" gasped Mum as she tried unsuccessfully to cover herself with her hands.

She gave up and just stood there naked from head to toe while runnels of cum slid slowly down her cleavage.

"Wow," exclaimed Andy, as his eyes roved over her body, "I've seen bits of you before but not all of you at once -- that looks fantastic!"

He reached forward and cupped Mum's tits, pushing them together so that his cum squashed and oozed from between her breasts then he tweaked her nipples and she gasped as her excited body reacted to his fingers.

"Got you going too, didn't it?" he said, as he twisted and squeezed her nipples, "They've gone all hard."

He tweaked both nipples a little more firmly and Mum gasped again then gasped anew as Andy's other hand slid between her lower lips and probed into her vagina again.

"Ohhhh Andy, not now, please!" she moaned as her hips responded to his touch, "You've had enough, now let me have my shower."

She used the towel to wipe the spunk from her breasts while she quickly weighed things up. She was in two minds because although she really wanted to explore Andy's penis further, she needed to be in control. On the other hand her body was refusing to calm down and Andy's fingers were stirring her in just the right places and she felt herself writhing and squirming with growing desire. She wanted to enjoy more and more sex but the house called loudly too.

She felt liberated here in her home, no longer under the spell of her deceased husband and the shadow he'd cast over their old home. Here was her home and she could do what she liked!

But reality had to take precedence -- there was still so much to be done.

Her plans for a united family were already coming together -- she'd now pleasured both of her boys and Sarah and Andy had united too but the house was still in chaos, the boxes and bags still unpacked and they needed to buy furniture and food and so on -- so her mind was in chaos right now. To throw her schedule to the wind and just let her boys wear themselves out on her or to be mother to them.

Eventually commonsense prevailed and she managed to push Andy away, his renewed erection bobbing as he stepped back and let his fingers slide from her pussy. He lifted his fingers to his nose and inhaled loudly and deeply then smiled at his mother.

"Delicious!" he said, "So very sexy -- all your lovely juices mixed with all that wicked spunk!"

He paused as he licked his fingers, then continued.

"Mmmm, I'll have to add my spunk to all that before long, won't I?" he said, his hand stroking his still hard cock, "But I don't want to let you drip it all over the floor -- I'll suck it out of you instead!"

"Stop it Andy," hissed Mum, feeling her body responding to the sight and his words, "I told you, not now -- later."

"Oh alright Mum, but sooner, not later," he answered with a big grin.

He jerked his still eager cock at her then pulled up his Y-fronts.

"Ok, I'll go and have my shower now," he said before he gently kissed her lips, then pushed past her and entered the bathroom, "I'll let you get on. See you later, and thanks Mum."

Mum suddenly realised that she was naked and quickly gathered her towel again, soon wrapping it around her body, making sure that her pussy was hidden and that it was secure over her tits too then she bent again, picked up the pile of towels and walked back to her bedroom wherein I'd now finished my shower.

"Ah, good timing," I said as I reached for a big dry towel from Mum's arms, "Thought you'd got lost!"

"No, I couldn't find the big bath towels," said Mum as she stacked them in the cupboard by the shower, "Still, got them now."

"Did I hear you talking out there?" I asked as I rubbed myself dry and Mum nodded.

"Mmmm yes, Andy came out for his shower and we had a nice little morning chat," she said, "Hey, I haven't had my shower yet -- come on, out of the way."

With that she dropped her towel and naked again she moved past me to the shower cubicle where she stood and adjusted the water and as she did so I noticed something.

"Hey Mum, you've got some stuff in your hair -- on the side there," I said as I stepped closer and inspected her, "What on earth is it?"

It was a smear of grey-white stickiness that adorned the waves of her hair above her ear -- not large but noticeable to me.

She put her hand up and found it, then looked at the evidence on her fingers and pulled a face.

"Ewww -- what on earth?" she asked, but as she spoke so her cheeks reddened.

"Looks like spunk," I said, "How on earth did you get it there?"

Mum paused as she composed herself before replying.

"Hmmm, you're right, it does look like it could be spunk," she said, "Ah, you must have squirted it there when we were at it."

"I couldn't have done," I said, feeling my cock stirring, "I shot off inside you so how could it get up there and surely you'd have noticed it anyway; well, I would have done."

I let my eyes wander over Mum's naked body and realised several other things. Her breasts seemed to be glowing with renewed arousal, her nipples were erect and there were damp streaks and smears of something not only on her breasts but around her pussy too -- surely if those things had happened when we'd had sex they'd be gone by now, so what had Mum been up to?

A light flashed in my brain and a new stirring in my groin told me that I was excited!

"Andy -- of course, he was out there!" I said with sudden realisation, "You didn't do him as well, did you?"

"No, no way," said Mum indignantly, "Not out there on the landing, who do you think I am?"

"I think you're a fantastic mum who likes to look after all her children equally, which is all the more reason why I reckon you've just screwed him," I said happily, "So did you?"

She shook her head and smiled sheepishly.

"Alright, I'll tell you, but no I didn't -- I sucked him off," she said, "He caught me showing my arse when I was getting the towels -- and it kind of went from there."

"Ahh, so that explains the bit of cum in your hair," I said, "Clumsy bugger, isn't he!"

"Well, that was when he jerked off -- I sucked him until he came in my mouth and then he took it out and shot all over me too," said Mum, "It got everywhere -- he's as bad as you!"

She slapped me gently and laughed as she teased the splash of cum from her hair, then wiped her hands on my towel before lifting her face to speak to me.

"Oh, there's something else too," she added eagerly, "Andy and Sarah had sex last night too so we weren't the only ones doing it."

"Wow, did they?" I asked, "You thought they might get together, didn't you. Mind you, after the way Sarah was in the van coming down that's no big surprise really -- so why did Andy want you this morning?"

"Cos she's not nice when she wakes up so he didn't get any this morning!" said Mum with a grin, "Not like I did!"

"You're definitely nice in the morning," I said enthusiastically, "I really enjoyed that."

The memory was flooding back and my penis was now rearing eagerly; I seemed to be able to feel the blood pumping into it as it grew harder and harder and I closed the space between us and Mum grasped my erection. Her warm hand worked it's way up and down my shaft deliciously while her other hand found mine and pulled it to her breast. Then she leaned closer and held her lips ready for me and in seconds we were kissing wetly and heatedly, our tongues twisting together in our mingled juices. I felt sure that I could taste Andy's essence but the taste only spurred me on and I held her mouth against mine as we excited one another eagerly.

"Oh Chris, stop it," moaned Mum, her naked, wicked body twisting and pressing against mine, "I'm going to want you back in bed again if you're not careful!"

"Yeah ok Mum," I answered, knowing that my cock was ready for her, "I'm all yours -- come on then, lets do it!"

As we'd come together so my hand had found her arse and I'd pulled her against me, her warm soft rump as erotic a stimulant as any sex aid, then I let my hand slip over her hip to find her pussy, my fingers quickly and easily sliding between her wet and heated lips. I pushed one finger up inside my mother's hole and she moaned and kissed me harder while her hips ground her pussy against my hand.

"Oooh Chris, stop it, we'll never get anything done," Mum moaned, her body twisting and writhing against mine, "Now come on, no more, not now anyway, please darling."

But despite having already made love to my mother this morning I was still eager to do it again and it wasn't until she actually let go of my cock and pushed me away that I desisted -- then I stood there with my hips jerking with unintentional spasms and looked at my mother.

She too was clearly very excited but also looked determined not to let me have sex with her right now so I backed down.

"There'll be plenty of other times," she said soothingly, "Don't forget, you're taking your dad's place from now on and while I don't expect you to provide the money he was making I do expect you to provide the cock that I wasn't getting."

Mum moved at last and just before she turned to take her shower she leaned forward and kissed me lovingly.

"I do love you darling," she said, "And I need you too but there are other things in life that need doing as well."

And with that she ignored me so I turned to the basin and brushed my teeth, then dressed in my shorts and t-shirt only and left her to it.

Downstairs I found Andy was in the process of stirring up some coffee. He too was in his shorts and t-shirt and had begun to sort the kitchen out, finding the cereals, our mugs, the cutlery and so on. He'd set things ready for Mum to decide where things would go and was now just pouring his coffee.

After a brief exchange of welcomes he quickly poured mine too, then we settled on the kitchen chairs and let the warmth of the morning sun wash over us. Soon we were talking about what there was to find in our new community, of how good it would feel to go swimming and of what our future life here would reveal to us but no word about sex ever arose whereas I just knew it was something we had to discuss.

I finished half my coffee, then pushed my mug aside. Something needed to be said and I didn't want there to be anything between us because we'd always been friendly.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I was about to expose our sexual activities and hoping that Andy wouldn't be annoyed to talk about such things.

"Andy," I began knowing that I just had to get it out in the open, "I'm not angry or anything but I know that Mum sucked you off just now."

His mouth fell open and his cheeks glowed redly so I continued almost without pause.

"I found out because of three things -- mum was all hot and bothered when she came back; you left some cum in her hair...and she told me," I said, feeling my own cheeks heating with embarrassment.

I'd never discussed sex with another guy, not even my brother before and I felt quite shy.

"And before you say anything, Mum and I had sex when we woke up too," I added.

Andy nodded, then managed to smile.

"I know," he said, "Mum told me that too. Mind you she had trouble hiding the fact after she dribbled a big blob of spunk onto the floor when we were talking!"

I know that I gasped and then blushed, then I laughed and Andy joined in -- then we clasped hands tightly across the table. We'd overcome the big barrier and we were now bosom buddies, brothers together in our desire and love for our mother.

There was one more barrier however -- Sarah. I took the plunge.

"Mum also told me that you'd slept with Sarah just like she and I slept together," I said, my words flowing quickly so that Andy couldn't interrupt, "And that's great -- we both think that's brilliant!"

Andy's mouth, which had fallen open again snapped shut, then he kind of blew out, puffing his lips like a fish out of water.

"So it's ok -- I mean ok with you as well," he asked, "You're not jealous or angry or anything?"

"Well, now that you mention it I am a bit -- I'd love to have been able to screw Sarah but I couldn't be in two places at once, could I!" I said, my eyes smiling happily, "Was she good?"

Andy's face lit up happily.

"Damn right she was!" he enthused, "Bloody eager too! I don't know how often she came but I was on top of her first, then she rode me and then she wanted it from behind as well."

He paused and drank some more of his coffee before starting up again.

"She made me cum twice but I was too tired after that what with the move and everything," he said, "But I was ready for it this morning but I didn't want to wake her -- you know what she's like first thing."

"And that's why Mum sucked you off?" I asked and Andy nodded.

"Yeah, but it was her fault -- she was bent over showing off her arse and then she dropped her towel and I got all excited -- so she sucked me," he said.

He paused again and added wistfully, "Mind you, I wanted to screw her to be honest but she said she was too wet so that's your fault!"

We laughed light-heartedly together and I felt my penis starting to rise as the delicious memories returned. I squeezed it then realised immediately that that was the wrong thing to do. With any encouragement a cock will rise and rise and now I was sitting there with a considerably swollen penis and Andy was apparently aware of my plight.

"Are you all hard?" he asked quietly and when I nodded he continued, "I'm not at all surprised and I don't really blame you because so am I!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds