A Very English Family Ch. 02

"Fine," I admitted, "What about the sleeping arrangements?"

"That's up to you all," she said, "I chose our bedrooms out of commonsense so we'll stick to that arrangement but if anyone wants to let anyone else share with them then that's between them. We've got to go out and buy some beds soon, so let's make sure we all get double beds, eh."

Sarah nodded and then said, "Yeah, good idea Mum, can't stand being squashed into a little bed with a man -- you can't sleep comfortably."

We all looked at her with surprise.

"Since when did you ever sleep with a man?" asked Mum but Sarah merely tapped her nose with her finger.

"You know what I mean and anyway, that's my secret," she said, "Keep out!"

"I don't think you'll be short of someone to sleep with now," said Andy, his eyes roaming over Sarah's generous tits, "Tonight again?"

Sarah managed to blush but then nodded.

"Like last night," she asked, "I mean more sex -- like last night?"

"Hey, what about me?" I asked, "Come on, it's my turn isn't it?"

Sarah looked at Mum.

"What else are we doing today?" she asked and Mum shook her head in reply.

"Not a lot unless any of you want to go shopping," she said, "Or perhaps not, you've got something else on your mind, haven't you."

Sarah and Andy and I all smiled at each other before Andy spoke.

"Yeah, go on Chris, you have Sarah -- I know she wants to try you!" he said, "Give her a good seeing to later on -- then perhaps I can have Mum tonight."

Mum and I shook our heads in unison but Andy saw us.

"Bloomin' insatiable, aren't you," she commented but Andy smiled widely.

"Well, you're not exactly a saint either, are you?" he asked, "Be alright, will it?"

"Probably," said Mum, her own smile as wide as his.

"Oh well, that's sorted," I said, "I'll let you two get on with it tonight -- looks as if I'll be busy elsewhere."

Sarah slapped my arm gently and managed to blush

"Stop it!" she breathed at me, "You'll get me all hot again!"

"Oh, speaking of elsewhere, come on, save the sex for later," said Mum, suddenly galvanised into action, "We ought to get dressed -- there's so many things we should be doing other than sitting here."

"Spoilsport!" I said, "You're probably right though and it'll be nice if we can sleep in proper beds again."

"I don't think the word 'sleep' is appropriate!" said Andy as he stood up, "But I do agree -- come on then."

And five minutes later we'd drunk our coffee, pulled on our clothes and after another ten minutes we were all heading outside.

"We'll need the van to bring the beds back, and we need to buy some comfy chairs and a few tables and..." said Mum as we climbed back into the cab, "Oh good heavens -- we're going to be so busy."

But busy or not, as Sarah climbed in and settled on my lap I immediately felt my cock start to swell and I rolled my hips beneath her to settle my penis between her cheeks.

"Later," she hissed, her hand sliding between us to stroke my growing penis, "There's no rush."

And there wasn't -- we weren't just here for the week, we were here for the foreseeable future with loads of time to indulge in some exciting and wonderful sex. We'd hardly begin our new and erotic way of life...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds