A Very English Family Ch. 02

"What's there to shut up about -- didn't you enjoy Andy's cock then?" she said, her blatantly crude words making us all go red, "I gather you had plenty of it anyway!"

Sarah was now completely red-faced and glaring at Andy, her eyes machine-gunning torrents of daggers at him but Mum calmed her down.

"Now stop it Sarah," she said, "Look, you were almost screwing him in the van coming down and why else do you think I put you and Andy in the rooms at the back of the house? So that you could have some privacy and peace and so that Chris and I could enjoy ourselves too!"

Sarah suddenly stopped killing Andy and now her eyes were jerking from one person to another in some kind of shock.

"What, you and Chris as well -- oh what!" she exclaimed, "And no-one told me!"

"I didn't want to say too much too soon," said Mum, her hand now soothing Sarah's shoulders, "I was intending to have a sort of family conference today to air this subject, but events seem to have rushed ahead of me."

"Us three have already had a good talk," said Andy to Sarah, "And I'd have woken you up to come and join in but I know what you're like first thing so we left you."

"Sounds as if Mum had it all planned anyway," said Sarah, still a little grumpy, "You'd better bring me up to date I suppose."

So we all added to the conversation as we told Sarah of the arrangements we'd made, as Mum explained how she needed a man to replace dad, as Andy and I confessed about our little tryst before breakfast and as Andy and Mum told her of their own bit of fun and before long Sarah was looking a fair bit more relaxed.

"So, can we all sort of do what we like to who we like?" she said as her eyes creased with fascination as she glanced at Andy, "Is that right?"

"Yes -- anything reasonable," said Mum, "Just so long as it's friendly and so long as no-one gets hurt and we keep it to ourselves."

She looked directly at Sarah and pointed her finger too.

"And no screwing in the garden," she said, "The neighbours are not to find out anything, ok?"

Sarah blushed again but nodded.

"I know what you're like," Mum said, "You're a bit of an exhibitionist really, aren't you -- I'm surprised you even bothered to get dressed to come down today!"

Sarah stuck her tongue out at Mum but her face smiled wickedly.

"I didn't know the whole story when I got up, did I," she said, "So what would have happened if I'd have come down naked?"

"You'd probably have been given a damn good seeing to!" I said, feeling my penis stirring, "By both of us!"

"Mmmmm, that sounds interesting!" she replied, "Are you any good then Chris -- any better than Andy?"

"Of course he's not better than me!" said Andy, "He may be older but he's not better."

"He's most excellent!" said Mum, her hands rubbing her thighs lightly, "He did me a power of good and he was still trying to get some more this morning!"

"What d'you mean?" I spluttered, "Who was it who woke me up this morning? You were the one who wanted more -- and got it!"

"Mmmmm," hummed Mum contentedly, "It was good too, wasn't it?"

I glowed and smiled self-consciously while feeling my penis still rising but I said nothing.

"So, you wouldn't have minded if I'd come down naked then? And you won't mind if I take my clothes off now?" asked Sarah, her fingers already fiddling at her waist, "It's nice being naked!"

Mum could see where the conversation was heading and she frowned at Sarah.

"I thought you said you were sore?" she said, "Waste of time getting undressed if you don't want to be screwed!"

"I'm not that sore!" admitted Sarah, as her waist fastener parted and her zip slid down, "Anyway perhaps some fresh air will help make things better."

"Don't know about fresh air," I said as I straightened out my somewhat confined erection, "More likely you'll get some fresh cream on it."

"Now you boys wait your turn," said Mum as she began to undo her shorts as well, "Look Sarah, I'll undress too if you're going to -- I don't want you to be embarrassed by being naked on your own."

"Huh -- I'm proud of my body!" said Sarah, "I don't mind showing it off."

Andy and I glanced and smiled broadly at each other as the two ladies delectable bodies appeared and I noticed Andy's penis already stretching his shorts just as mine was.

There was silence for a little while now as the two ladies dropped their shorts and then their knickers, Mum's powder blue ones looking as flimsy and sexy as Sarah's soft yellow ones did and then the pair of them stood and faced us, both naked from the midriff down.

Mum's hips were broader than her daughter's but not by a huge amount and Sarah's legs were a bit slimmer than Mum's but their lower bodies were both nicely curvy and tanned.

I was captivated by the big difference though. Sarah's pussy was completely hairless whereas Mum's grotto was delightfully mossy. Sarah also had a considerably more substantial clit than Mum, one that stood well clear of her lips, lips that already looked very inviting. There was also a distinct gap between Sarah's thighs whereas Mum's gap was barely there but that was of little importance to us.

"Bloody hell, they look good," said Andy, his hand stroking his eagerly bulging cock, "Which one do you fancy?"

"Now stop it, you two," Mum answered, "Who said that we were going to have sex right now?"

"Well, you've both got undressed so I guessed you wanted to have sex," said Andy enthusiastically, "I'm ready if you are!"

He stood up and began to undo his own shorts and not to be outdone I did the same and we were both in just our Y-fronts in moments, our two weapons already cocked and loaded.

"You just hang on, I want to make sure that Sarah's ok before you go sticking your cocks anywhere," said Mum as she neatly piled her few discarded clothes on a chair, "You'll just have to wait for a bit."

We laughed lightly together as we showed off our generous tents in our Y-fronts.

"I'll have Sarah for a change if she'll let me," I said to Andy, "Looks as if we're going to have a little orgy!"

"No you're not," said Mum firmly, "Well, not yet anyway; I said I wanted to check that Sarah's ok -- come on darling -- sit down and open wide."

She moved the chairs around so that Sarah could have room to sit and spread her legs then she found a small cushion and soon knelt between Sarah's legs. She placed her hands on Sarah's thighs to push them apart further, then slid her hands up until her thumbs were resting on Sarah's lips.

"Let me have a good look," she said and Sarah, after smiling broadly to us two lads, nodded.

"Help yourself Mum," she said, "Just inside, just there."

She pointed downwards as Mum parted her lips, guiding her to a slightly reddened patch on one side, that Mum now touched gently.

"Hmmm, a bit red but the skin's not broken," she said as her finger moved around, "I'll put a bit of cream on it -- I'm sure I saw some in the medicine box -- hang on."

Mum stretched until she could pull open a kitchen drawer and she rummaged around for a while until she closed the drawer again.

"Damn," she said, "I can't find the cream, it must be upstairs."

"I could put some cream on it!" said Andy as he played with the elastic waist of his underpants, "I'll be gentle, I promise!"

"No you won't," said Mum, as she returned between Sarah's legs, "I haven't finished yet."

She split Sarah's lips well apart and stroked her fingers softly up and down Sarah's slit, an action that caused her to gasp and to lift her hips briefly.

"Sorry, I just wanted to find out if you're sore anywhere else," said Mum, "Do you mind if I do that again?"

Sarah nodded eagerly and then started to remove her top, exposing one delectable breast even before Mum noticed.

"I'm going to get all hot if you carry on," said Sarah, panting slightly, "Let me get this off."

A moment later and both breasts were exposed, bobbing slightly as she breathed, both swollen mounds pert and proud. Her little nipples were tight pink buttons that did nothing to calm either Andy's or my enthusiasm.

"Bugger me," said Andy with feeling, "Gotta have some more of that!"

In an instant his underpants were missing and his cock was on show, a fine pole with a bulbous knob that shone with lubricant, but Mum waved him away.

"I said I haven't finished yet," she said as she turned back to her task, "I want to get a closer look -- make sure she's ok."

Mum moved her head closer and closer, then suddenly Sarah was gasping and shuddering while her eyes flickered quickly from Andy to me and then down to Andy's cock.

"Oooh Mum, yesss," she hissed, "Just there, gently, gently!"

Andy and I moved closer and leaned over to see what was happening and there was Mum's tongue sliding over Sarah's wet lips, stroking her flesh, stirring her juices and causing Sarah to arch her back which in turn thrust her breasts forward.

"Ahhhh, yessss," she breathed, "Oh I like that, that's lovely!"

"Wowww!" breathed Andy next to me, "Look at that!"

He stepped closer still, his hand now moving up and down his rampant erection just inches from Mum's shoulder, his eyes locked onto the amazing action below. I suddenly realised that I'd be left out if I wasn't careful so I quickly discarded my own underwear and moved to Mum's other shoulder, my hand also now wrapped around my eager penis.

But right now we had no chance of sinking our cocks into Sarah's pussy because Mum's head was now buried between her thighs and we could hear and occasionally see how she was licking and sucking at Sarah's lips and clit.

Sarah herself continued to gasp occasionally and now had her hands on her mother's head as she guided her to stimulate her erotic and wilful pussy. Every so often her body would jerk or shudder and we just had to help out.

With fingers that trembled I reached out and caressed one of my sister's breasts, feeling the firm flesh, smooth and full and delicious. My fingers found her nipple and as I rolled it between my fingers and thumb so Andy began doing the same to her other breast, our free hands still stroking our erections.

Then Mum lifted her head, a movement that revealed Sarah's widely parted gash to be almost covered in slippery juices, just as Mum's own lips were.

"I'm getting all hot too," she said, "Hang on while I get my top off as well."

There was a general confusion of hands and arms and legs as we helped Mum to divest herself and then she settled again to her task but with a difference because, having adjusted her pose, her arse was there, raised, naked and wobbling as she settled herself at Sarah's groin.

Sarah moaned again now and we watched with excited eyes and aroused cocks as Mum lifted her breast and used her nipple to rub over her daughter's clit and then to slide it down between her wet lips.

"Ohhhh Mum, that's wicked, that's brilliant!" moaned Sarah, "Ohh Mum, you're going to make me cum if you're not careful!"

"Come on then, let it go," said Mum before she leaned down again and fastened her mouth over Sarah's clit, causing Sarah to gasp loudly once more.

"Ahhhh!" she cried, her whole body in motion now, "Mum, oh Mum, I can't stop now -- I'm cumming!"

"Mmmmmm," mouthed Mum, her face still buried between her daughter's thighs, "Yesss darling -- do it -- cum for me!"

Andy and I watched avidly, both of us leaning close to watch carefully, our hands working steadily on our two erections as Mum continued to bring Sarah off. Sarah for her part was now leaning back, lifting her buttocks almost off the chair and jerking them at her mother as she sucked and licked her clit, all the while climaxing noisily and repeatedly, until she eventually pushed Mum away.

"No more, please, oh God, wonderful!" she gasped, "Oh God, oh God!"

Her own fingers were now caressing her clit and lips gently, just soothing herself until her orgasm had left her and then her body relaxed and she slumped down in her chair, breathing heavily.

"Oooh Mum, you were incredible -- I didn't know you were like that," she said, "That was so different."

Mum was still kneeling on the floor but her body was moving, jerking and trembling.

"What's up Mum?" asked Sarah, a brief look of concern on her face.

"That got me all going," she said, one hand between her legs, "I want to cum too but I'm stuck -- ooooh, I can't get there."

"I'll help!" enthused Andy and in moments he was on his knees behind her.

Quickly he lifted her buttocks up, slid his body partially under her and with a quick adjustment he thrust his rigid cock up and into Mum's delightful vagina.

"Ohhhh Andy!" gasped Mum, "Bloody hell -- you went right up there!"

"Definitely did!" he said as his hips thrust his penis upwards again, "Jeeez Mum, you're so wet!"

"Can't help it!" she said, her voice quivering, "Oooh Andy, keep going, I'm so close!"

"You're close -- so am I!" gasped Andy as he thrust again and again, driving his eager cock into her body, "Cor Mum, you're fantastic -- this feels like heaven!"

"Gonna feel even better when we both cum!" grunted Mum, her breath jerking out of her by Andy's actions, "Keep going though, it feels so good!"

I was busy rubbing my own cock and watching Andy shafting his Mum so it wasn't until Sarah spoke that I realised that she was offering her mouth to me -- her fingers pointing into her open mouth as she looked at me.

"Let me," she said simply, "Bring it here."

"Sure?" I asked, my voice breathlessly quiet and Sarah nodded vigorously.

Her fingers jerked in and out of her mouth in an unmistakable gesture so, stepping carefully around the entanglement of feet, legs and bodies I moved until I stood right beside her. As soon as I was within easy reach Sarah wrapped her fingers around my penis and literally pulled me into her mouth.

"Yeahhh!" I gasped as her lips closed round my cock, "Ooooh yeahhh, that's good!"

Sarah's eyes told me that she was happy as she sucked me off, her tongue very busy on the rim of my knob and her hand busy on my shaft; it felt at least as good as anything that Mum had done to me...not that I was trying to downgrade Mum. Mum's had been eager and skilled and loving whereas it felt to me as if Sarah was just an insatiable beast trying to drain my cum from me.

I just knew that Sarah would swallow all that I could offer her and I also knew that it wasn't going to take me long to blast off, such was her enthusiasm.

But below me Andy and Mum were about to blast off too. Mum was obviously no longer sucking at Sarah's pussy but she still had her head buried in Sarah's groin to support her I guessed, as Andy drove his cock into her, his thrusting accompanied by strings of guttural gasps and grunts. He was almost kneeling up now as he powered his cock into his mother harder and harder, his thrusts threatening to dislodge Sarah from her chair and her mouth from my cock.

"Steady Andy," I called out, "Watch what you're doing."

"Can't stop Chris," he answered, his breathing hard and fast, "Here it cums -- you ready Mum?"

"Yes darling, give it to me -- fill me up," she cried, her hands gripping Sarah's thighs, "I'm there, so close -- do it nowwwww!"

It was about to be a huge climax, one shared by them both any moment now and Sarah and I seemed to pause as Mum and Andy topped out.

"Yesss!" gasped Andy as his hips thrust and froze, "Ooooh Mum! Muuuum!"

"Andy!" cried Mum, "I'm there -- you've done it -- oh, you darling boy!"

And then all their actions were jerky and spasmodic and muscle-stiffening until finally they calmed down and as Mum settled back down onto Andy's lap and his cock, her face was revealed, drenched with Sarah's fluids and her own sweat and wreathed with smiles.

"Oooh goodness me, that was so amazing!" she said, smiling up at Sarah, then at me.

"Yeah, sorry it was quick!" said Andy, still panting, "I got all worked up when Sarah stripped off and I didn't really expect to get to stick it up you -- I was going to just jerk off while I watched."

"No darling, I'm glad it was quick," said Mum, " I was ready too and I'm so glad we didn't waste all that spunk -- I enjoyed that."

Then she twisted her head around and smiled at Andy who stretched forward until he could kiss her.

"Was good, wasn't it?" he agreed, "Must do that more often!"

"I do hope so," said Mum as she reached over her shoulder to stroke Andy's cheek, "Thank you darling -- what an incredible breakfast!"

But she wasn't the only one to have a somewhat different breakfast -- Sarah was about to be filled.

The exciting action around me had pushed my orgasmic levels higher and higher and now, as Sarah resumed her sucking, my own climax arrived.

"Here it cums!" I warned Sarah as her tongue twisted around my knob, "Get ready."

"I am," she managed to say around my cock, "Let it go Chris."

My hips were almost out of control now, jerking my cock in and out of her mouth quickly and it was only with a lot of self-control that I stopped from thrusting my penis way down her throat but right now I no longer needed to thrust hard. Instead I just needed to avoid falling over as my penis erupted.

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as I poured cum into Sarah's mouth, "Uhhhh, oh yeah, uhhhh!"

Each grunt came on the back of a gush of cum; I felt each eruption as it travelled the length of my cock and squirted into Sarah's mouth.

She swallowed noisily but never let go of my penis, hanging onto it with her hands and her lips as I unloaded, her happy smiling eyes locked onto mine.

And then finally I knew that I'd finished; I'd emptied my reservoir for now and I could even feel that my cock was losing it's rigidity. All I needed now was some sustenance now and something to support me too.

I shuffled away with Sarah's hand and mouth reluctantly letting me go, but even she knew that the show was over now and then, with a parting kiss on the end of my cock she swallowed once again.

"Thank you Chris," she said as she blew me a kiss, "I'm so glad that we've nearly completed the circle."

"Do what?" I asked, not understanding her meaning.

"Well, you had sex with Mum last night and I had sex with Andy," she said, "Then this morning Mum sucked me off and I've sucked you off and Andy's had sex with Mum and we've swapped over, so we've all had sex with each other, haven't we?"

"You forgot -- Mum sucked Andy off this morning too," I said, "So that just leaves you and me to do it."

"Yeah, see, almost a complete circle but you're right, I haven't tried your cock for size," agreed Sarah, "Bit later though -- I don't think that either of us could perform right now!"

I nodded in agreement and knew that what she'd said was true and thoughtful. We had indeed almost all had sex with each other -- even Andy and I had explored between us, so we were now one big incestual family!

A huge smile crossed my face as the realisations sank in. Whoever wanted to have sex only had to ask any member of the family and his or her wish would probably be granted.

We'd definitely each need to find some other lovers so that we'd appear to be 'normal' but that would only be for show because with two rampant cocks and two eager pussies at home, what more could we need!

Finally now we all cleaned one another up, gathering stray juices from faces and thighs; from pussies and cocks and then, ignoring our clothes we all sat around the table with fresh cups of coffee.

"Well," said Mum, her head shaking slowly from side to side, "Well I never! Goodness me, haven't we had a good time!"

She paused as she drank some of her coffee, then, having acquired our attention she continued.

"Since everything is now out in the open I'd better finish off what I was intending to say," she said, "And that was that I wanted us all to be happy to enjoy sex all around the family. No barriers or rules -- except as I mentioned before, no pain or forcing anyone to have sex -- and no pressure either. If anyone wants to have some peace then let them and if anyone's feeling exceptionally horny then we can come together to help them. How does that sound?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds