A Weekend at Charlotte's

Other people got out and donned robes. I considered following but was feeling too mellow to move just yet.

"I'm going to stay for a bit," I said to Kira.

"Okay. Me too."

By the time the ripples in the tub had subsided, the only other couple remaining were Charlotte and Curtis. Curtis was leaning back against the edge of the tub, and his body floated upwards. He was naked too, I realized, and both his paunch and his groin popped up above the surface, eliciting another giggle from Kira.

"I admire your sang froid," I said to Charlotte, having to speak up above the whooshing of the bubbles. "You have everything here running so smoothly."

She laughed, then paddled across the width of the tub and settled in between Kira and I. Curtis continued to bob placidly where she'd left him.

"Oh, I've done this before. I just keep the drinks flowing -- that's the secret to any successful party."

She nestled up against Kira and whispered something in her ear. I moved a little distance away to give them some privacy, but Charlotte motioned me back. Then she grabbed my arm and drew me closer still until she slid up and almost onto my lap -- light as a feather thanks to the buoyancy and turbulence of the water. Her bare left hip brushed against my thinly covered cock, which grew quickly. I tried to shift to hide my excitement, but she reached down and casually moved her hand between us until it lay directly on the bulge in my swimsuit. The remainder of her attention was focused on Kira.

Charlotte's upper body was out of the water, and I could admire her exquisite breasts close-up as she continued her whispered conversation. Feeling a little left out, I pulled Charlotte more securely onto my lap. That allowed me to shift a little closer to Kira.

Had I gone too far?

No. Charlotte removed her hand from my crotch, reached back, and tousled my hair. I felt her legs spread a little apart. I looked over at Curtis. He hadn't moved. He may even have been asleep. In any case, he wasn't offering any objections to what the three of us were doing.

It was time to take another chance.

I ran my left hand down the toned surface of Charlotte's stomach, soft and frictionless under the foaming water, until I reached the small puff of blonde hair just above her pussy. I let two fingers slide farther down, until they found the furrow between her legs. She opened her thighs a bit more and I could feel her body relaxing, inviting me inside. I slipped my fingers gently into her opening and her entire body quivered. Everything we were doing was invisible beneath the opaque bubbles. The three of us were silent. There was only the sound of the foam and the music of insects beneath the dark trees. My fingers began to slide in and out of Charlotte's pussy. She turned to kiss Kira. Both women sighed, and I could see their tongues moving. I tried to time the motion of my fingers to the rhythm that was building between the two girls.

I moved my free hand until it ran over Charlotte's smooth flank and up to cup her breast. The kiss continued, and Charlotte began to slide her bare hips and forward and back across my lap. My cock was straining towards the gap between Charlotte's thighs, and I felt a desperate need to peel my swim trunks off to free it. I lifted my hips and reached down with one hand, awkwardly shoving at the waistband. It seemed to take forever, but I finally managed to get my swim trunks pushed down to my knees. My cock, now fully exposed, rubbed along Charlotte's inner thighs. Feeling the newly exposed flesh, she shifted a little forward, until the tip lodged within the outer folds of her pussy. I felt as if I were no longer in control of my body, overwhelmed by sensations flooding in from every nerve ending. The warm water and the steam made all the alcohol I'd been drinking rise in my head, giving the world a soft halo. The two women I was so deliciously entangled with looked like angels ...

And, as I had that thought, they broke off their kiss. Kira -- who seemed unaware of what was going on between her friend and I -- leaned towards me.

"Hey, Michael," she said, "Charlotte and I need to discuss something. I'll come find you later, okay?"

Charlotte gently disengaged herself from my attentions and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before jumping out of the tub. Water cascaded from her body as if she were a sea-nymph. Kira stood up as well, and I noticed that her bikini top was askew. Perhaps, I thought, my hands weren't the only ones that had been busy. One of Kira's breasts was exposed, even larger and fuller than I'd imagined, with a dark aureole and a nipple fully engorged despite the warmth of the water. She quickly rearranged her suit and followed Charlotte back into the house.

Between the excess of alcohol and abrupt abandonment, I felt more than a little befuddled. I closed my eyes and tried to make sense of everything that had happened in the last few minutes. When I opened them again, without having achieved any insights, I found myself alone with a somnolent Curtis. I waited a minute or two to see if anyone else was coming back. No one was.

Sighing, I climbed out of the tub. The air had cooled off, and I began to shiver. I dried myself quickly and walked back into the house. The living room was dark. Everyone was elsewhere, engaged in who knew what ... with their mates, with others, all together? I had no idea.

I felt sleepy and a little deflated. With nothing else to do, I went upstairs. The bedroom I shared with Kira was empty. I took a quick shower, then climbed into bed, imagining what else I might be doing right now had only Kira and Charlotte had invited me to join their discussion.

But they hadn't.

* * *

I usually sleep badly in a new place, but that night I was out after a minute, and I didn't wake up until sunlight was streaming in through the windows. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over. Kira, I was surprised to see, was asleep on the far side of the big bed, covers pulled up, and facing away from me, so that all I saw of her was a mass of dark hair. I started to get out of bed, taking care not to disturb her, but she shifted around and called out to me sleepily: "Hold me for a while."

I obeyed, climbing back into the bed and spooning against her. Her butt felt soft and warm against my crotch, and my cock responded predictably. I wrapped one arm around her tummy, nuzzling my face into her neck and her hair. She was wearing a short nightgown, and I was in boxer shorts. The contact of the bare skin of our legs was electric.

"Mmm," she purred, and I wondered if she even realized that I wasn't her husband. We both went back to sleep.

* * *

The next thing I was conscious of was Kira gently removing my arm from around her. She stood up, and now I could see what she was wearing -- a sheer cotton chemise. It was short enough that I could see most of her lovely butt as she headed for the bathroom. Again, if she was wearing panties, they were tiny to the point of invisibility. I could hear the shower going a minute later.

I really needed to pee. Rather than wait, I decided to look for another bathroom. There was probably one along the upstairs corridor, but I couldn't be sure of which door it was. I pulled on a t-shirt and went downstairs.

As it happened, my attire was right on target for once. Louisa was lounging on the sofa in a knit shirt-dress that ended far above her knees. The top plunged, exposing tawny cleavage and making it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. I smiled and said hi before ducking into the bathroom.

"I've been waiting for someone to show up," she said after I returned. "Help me with breakfast, would you?"

A moment later she was bustling about in the kitchen, her hips swaying delightfully beneath the clingy shirt. I realized that I'd been so entranced by all the naked and near-naked bodies that I'd barely gotten to know any of my fellow guests. Here was an opportunity.

Louisa grabbed a whisk and mixing bowls and spices from various drawers with brisk efficiency.

"You seem to know where everything is," I said.

"Charlotte and I are old friends. We visit each other a lot."

"What are you making?"

"A frittata for savory and a pastel de nata for sweet. Part of my heritage."

"You're Portuguese?"

"Yes. Our cuisine comes from all over -- because, you know, we enslaved half the world five hundred years ago. We do a dish with bird's eye chiles and allspice that's basically jerk chicken." That was said with just the right self-mocking tone.

"Got it. I can chop or whatever. Let me know what you need."

She handed me onions and sweet peppers, and I went to work.

"What do you do in real life?" I asked.

She laughed. "I'm a mechanical engineer. Fluid dynamics. Not a big party topic."

"Wow," I said. "That was my worst subject in college. One reason why I went into software. What about Jorge?"

"He's an investment banker."

"He kind of looks like one."

"He does, doesn't he? I think that's the primary qualification for the job."

We talked about food and traveling -- she was a dual citizen of the US and EU, and I envied her ability to go just about anywhere. Meanwhile, the other guests were filtering in. Everyone was in shorts or sun dresses or tank tops. No hint of what might have transpired the night before. None of my business, of course. But I couldn't resist one question to Louisa as we were plating the eggs before bringing them out to the dining room:

"Charlotte seems ... adventurous," I said.

Louisa laughed again. "You have no idea."

* * *

Our hosts proposed a bird and wildflower hike after breakfast. They had, once again, organized everything perfectly, with field guides and binoculars for everyone. I spotted a Bullock's Oriole and a Spotted Towhee, birds I'd never seen before (or even heard of), and which I wouldn't have noticed if Naomi hadn't pointed them out. She was, I discovered, an amateur naturalist who could quote the Latin binomials for every plant and animal we encountered. Quiet in a social setting, she became excited and talkative once we got into the woods.

She pointed at a low-lying glade shaded by trees. "There's a seasonal pool. I'll bet we'll find a spotted salamander!"

And she was off, bounding into the brush on toned legs, exposed almost to her crotch by her short-shorts. I followed and, after a few minutes of patient searching, she held up a squirmy amphibian and gave me a delighted smile. I was charmed once again.

Kira, too, grew ever more excited as she came across wildflowers -- larkspur and sweet peas, lupine and wild iris. She didn't volunteer anything about her tryst with Charlotte. That was ancient history, apparently.

By afternoon, the day had warmed sufficiently to allow for lounging around the pool. Everyone distributed themselves on the wide, comfy chaises. When robes were shed, I was surprised and seriously excited to see shy Naomi wearing only a thong. Her tan lines made it clear that this wasn't typical for her. Her breasts were firm and perfect with small dark nipples that got as hard as pebbles when she dove into the water. Charlotte was topless as well. Kira, Louisa and Amanda wore small bikinis, the kind you reserve for private get-togethers with good friends. I tried to be chill about it, but I snuck plenty of looks, as did the other male guests -- most of them more brazenly than I.

Charlotte had, of course, provided bottles of sunscreen. She also brought a baseball cap with five slips of paper in it.

"Okay, guys, pick one each -- there's one for each of the ladies. If it's your SO, put it back and take another one."

"Then what?" one of the Rogers asked.

"Rub sunscreen on her back, then change round and let her do it for you. The sun sneaks up on you here. I don't want anyone out of action tomorrow with a sunburn."

She presented the hat to Jorge. He solemnly removed a slip.

"Naomi," he said.

Charlotte walked around to one of the Rogers. He ended up with Kira. The other Roger got Charlotte, Curtis got Louisa, and I got Amanda. None of the girls said anything. Were they in on it? Or maybe deference to Charlotte's whims was simply expected. Charlotte handed each of us a bottle of sunscreen and shooed us off to our appointed mates.

Amanda gave me her V-shaped smile and rolled over onto her tummy. "Unhook my top," she said, then rolled her eyes when it took me four tries to do it.

Backs are under-appreciated, I thought. They could be marvelously sexy, and Amanda's was definitely that. Smooth skin, supple muscles, tempting curves. But it was already shiny with sunscreen.

"You did this earlier, didn't you?"

A soft laugh. "I did. But go ahead. I could use a rub."

I took that as an invitation to press hard with the heel of my hand and squeeze her shoulder muscles -- about the only two massage techniques I'd ever learned. I earned a contented purr or two, so I kept at it. After a few minutes, I noticed motion at the corner of my eye. I turned to see Louisa rolling over onto her back. Next to her, Charlotte had already done the same, and Roger #2 was sliding his hands up across her belly and over her pale breasts.

My own hands halted in mid-rub, and Amanda turned her head to look at me. "What's wrong?"

"Not a thing," I said, resuming my attentions. I worked my way down her back and dug my thumbs into the muscles along her lower spine, stopping just above the waistband of her bikini bottom. I hesitated.

Amanda sighed. "Oh, come on," she said. "Do my thighs."

I obeyed. Her muscles were strong and well-defined. Again, I wondered if she was a dancer.

"You seem very fit," I said. "Do you do some sort of athletics or just spend a lot of time in the gym?"

"Fencing," she said.

"That's ... different."

"It's a great workout. I'm not really competitive these days, but I still enjoy it."

"When did you start?"

"High school. I always loved the uniform as a girl. Covers you head to toe. You just disappear into it, become someone else."

I kept going down, rubbing her slim calves, and down to her feet. I turned around and worked my way back up until I hit the bottom band of her bikini bottom. I hesitated again.

"Oh, what the hell," she said. She lifted her hips and began to roll her bottoms down. "Finish the job. But keep your hands where they belong."

"Yes, ma'am."

I pulled her bottoms the rest of way off, exposing a deliciously toned and tight butt. She kept her legs together, but I didn't see any pubic hair. I suspected that none existed. Much of her rear had yet to see sunscreen, so I applied some lovingly before digging in. Her flesh gave beneath my hands, firm enough to tempt me to spank her. Was that what she wanted? Maybe. But I didn't know her well enough to try it.

I finished up and asked: "Want any on your front?"

A laugh. "In your dreams. No, I'll just stay like this for a while." She sounded sleepy. "I'm feeling very relaxed. Thanks. I'll do you a little later, okay?"

"Sure, whenever you like."

Amanda closed her eyes, and I used the opportunity to admire her lovely naked form from up close. At least until Kira poked me.

"Do you always have that effect on women?" she asked.

"You mean putting them to sleep? Pretty much, yes."

She giggled. "Lie down. Charlotte's right. You really do need sunscreen. I'll take care of you."

"Sounds good."

Without any fuss whatsoever, Kira coated my shoulders and the backs of my thighs.

"You took your time with Amanda," she said.

"I was practicing my massage technique. That was my excuse, anyway."

"Massage technique? Really?"

"A had a girlfriend in college who showed me a few things."

"Can you teach me?"

"Now? Sure. But it works better if you watch what I'm doing and then try it yourself. Maybe we can borrow another body?"

There were certainly plenty of them around. And, like the evening before, I had the sense that this was more than an innocent activity among friends. Everything Charlotte organized felt sexually charged.

Kira recruited Naomi who was still wearing only a thong. I had her lie on her stomach.

"Most people move their fingers too much when giving a back rub," I said. "You'll get tired quickly if you do that. Start with a glide -- just slide your palm downward, a few long, light strokes. Then form a shape with your fingers, like a big C, and dig in using your arms to apply the force."

Naomi closed her eyes, allowing both Kira and I to admire her near-nude form. Kira looked at me, then back at Naomi and licked her lips.

"Okay," I said. "You try it." I stood up and changed places with Kira. She sat down on the edge of the chaise and pressed her fingers into Naomi's flesh. Something about the intensity of her touch made me realize that the hot tub kiss with Charlotte wasn't a fluke.

Naomi sighed. Kira kept rubbing. A few minutes passed. I was about to demonstrate a different motion when Naomi rolled languidly onto her back. A soft blush blossomed below her neck and across the top of her chest. Her pale breasts contrasted with her tanned body like twin scoops of ice cream.

Kira withdrew her hands, uncertain of what to do next. Naomi made the decision for her. She reached one hand around Kira's shoulder and pulled her down until their lips touched. Their kiss began gently and then became urgent. Naomi's hands raked across Kira's back.

Without stopping to think about it, I leaned over and unhooked the back strap of Kira's bikini top. Naomi pulled the shoulder straps down. Kira finished the job, discarding the top and flattening her breasts against Naomi's. Suddenly, everyone's attention was on the two girls.

Roger #2 was sitting next to Charlotte. He put his arm around her and drew her close, until the side of her bare breast pressed against his chest. Amanda, who was one chaise over, rolled onto her side, propped up on one elbow, so that she could get a better view. Her entire athletic body was visible now. Her pussy, as I suspected, was smooth and bare, her breasts were firm with large brown nipples. I grew excited quickly, and I didn't bother to hide the bulge in my swimsuit -- especially since all my fellow males were in a similar condition.

Kira wriggled around until she was lying on the chaise alongside Naomi. Their kiss continued, and Naomi reach her hand under Kira's bikini bottoms, stroking her butt.

I looked over at Charlotte. She whispered something to Roger. He stood up and began working his swim trunks down until he could step out of them. His cock was as hard as granite.

Naomi and Kira broke their kiss and looked at each other, both breathing hard. Naomi, smiling, nudged Kira over onto her back. Then, getting onto her hands and knees, began kissing Kira's stomach.

And now -- finally! -- I could see Kira's breasts. They were glorious. Big and round with dark nipples, flushed pink at their tops. Kira had made clear that she was off-limits this weekend. And, anyway, she hadn't shown anything other than a friendly interest in me in all the time we'd known each other. But I could watch. And I felt unembarrassed about doing so, which surprised me. In most gatherings, an amorous pair would depart to find a secluded space for further intimacies. Or the remaining group might move away discreetly, giving the couple some privacy. Not here.

Kira closed her eyes and abandoned herself to Naomi's lips. I had completely misjudged this petite Asian girl -- and I suspected that her husband had too. There was nothing shy about her once her clothes came off.

Louisa and Jorge, sitting together nearby, both grinned. Roger stepped closer to Charlotte. She reached towards him and wrapped her hand around his cock While they watched the two girls on the chaise, she began to stroke him gently. Where was Curtis, I wondered, while his wife was giving another guy a hand job? I looked around. He was lying on his back one chaise over with his eyes closed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds