A Weekend at Charlotte's

"Got it." And I waddled forward until I reached the platform.

"I leave you to your ministerial duties."

And with that she disappeared into the darkness once again. I heard a door open and close. Naomi and I were alone.

The warm light of the candles bathed her nude body in a glow like honey. She looked terribly vulnerable and, I dare say, virginal. Was she frightened? No. Her eyes were closed, and she looked blissful, even rapturous.

With Charlotte gone, I figured the requirement to be on my knees no longer applied. I stood up and shed my clothes without ever taking my eyes off of Naomi's exquisite body with its vivid tan lines. For the next few minutes, at least, she was entirely at my mercy. It was a strange feeling, especially once I'd managed to get my shorts off and my cock, harder than ever, breathed free.

I began by running my hand across her warm skin, and then leaned over to lick a circle around each teacup breast. Her nipple hardened as my tongue swirled around it. Naomi began to make small mewling sound that grew more urgent as my lips and tongue moved downward.

I walked around to the foot of the platform and took another moment to admire the lovely girl laid out in front of me. I'd never had a woman offered to me like this in real life. But her bonds didn't make me feel powerful or reckless, and certainly not sadistic. I felt ... protective. But I knew what she wanted, and I wanted it too, very badly.

I climbed up onto the platform and kissed along the insides of her thighs. The musk of her arousal quickened my own pulse. Her chest rose and fell. I could see small drops of perspiration on her skin. Finally, my tongue reached down into her most sensitive spot. I licked along her outer lips, lapping up her sweet moisture. Naomi's body began to twist in her constraints. She tilted her hips upward to push harder against my tongue. I took the hint and lapped up and down along her pussy's pink interior until I discovered the spot where my tongue could penetrate deeper. She made a soft cry with each tiny thrust. I put my hands under her hips and lifted them, digging my fingertips into the soft flesh. My tongue found the round button of her clit poking out from beneath its hood, waiting for me to lick it, to suck it between my lips.

"Yes," Naomi breathed.

I kept going, pushing my tongue into her depths until the motion of her hips changed from a steady roll to sudden jerks. Her little cries came closer together. And then I felt the muscles in her butt tighten. Her legs shook and fresh moisture flowed from her pussy. One whiff of her fresh scent and I was overcome with lust.

I climbed onto the platform, my knees between her spread thighs. I wasn't sure how much time had passed -- we probably had only a few minutes left. I crawled forward until the tip of my painfully hard cock touched the entrance to her pussy. I felt an almost electric shock at the contact. I took one of her bound hands in each of mine. She arched her back until her hard nipples scratched against the skin of my chest.

I pushed. Naomi's hips rose, drawing me deeper inside. I held myself there for a second, two, then I began to move. Her pussy tightened around me. I couldn't believe how wet she was. I looked into her face, only a few inches below mine. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed lost in a euphoric trance. I kissed her lightly and kept moving.

And I became aware of something outside the tiny universe that included just the two of us. A polite but persistent voice. I attempted to ignore it, but it was still there.

"Two minutes. We switch up in two minutes."

Curtis.

I looked in his direction. He was a few feet away, watching with an enigmatic smile. How long had he been there?

"No problem," I answered, through clenched teeth.

But our rhythm had been broken. I was about to start up again when I noticed a mirror positioned to one side of the platform. The image was dim, but there we were, a pair of entangled naked bodies. And it brought to mind how hot Naomi had looked when she was riding Jorge on the couch two nights earlier. I very much wanted to see her that way again.

I got up and, breathing raggedly, untied her restraints. "Get on top," I said, crawling back onto the platform, careful not to dislodge the candles.

Naomi opened her eyes now. She hopped on top of me and slid down onto my cock without a word. Then she put her hands on my chest and began lifting her hips and driving them down against mine. She threw her head back, and a deep flush spread from her neck down across the top of her chest. I reached up and ran my hands over her soft breasts, her waist, her taut butt.

How did we look? I turned my head until I could see the two of us performing in the mirror. Naomi was the star, no question. She had a feline grace and energy that was steaming hot. I could feel my climax building, long overdue and unstoppable. I could only hold on for another minute or two.

"Watch out," I said. "I'm ..."

She lowered herself until she lay flat on top of me. "I want to feel it," she whispered.

I held her against me while the first spurt of cum buried itself in her womb. And more kept coming until I could feel her pussy contracting and her slim body shaking.

We both lay still for a long time.

"We're late," Naomi said, hopping off the platform. She blew out all the candles until only the one at the top remained. My eyes had adjusted to the dark by now, and even in the flickering light I could see the statue above the altar was a lawn gnome.

"Not very satanic," I said.

"The best we could do on short notice. Hey, I really need to clean up and get ready for my next one. You should too."

She kissed my cheek, and I felt her breasts press against me one last time. "I liked that," she said. "And the hike we did yesterday, I liked that too. Maybe we can do both again sometime."

And she was gone.

* * *

I was very grateful for the twenty-minute break. Were we really going to do three more of these rounds tonight? I staggered back upstairs, found a free bathroom, and took a quick shower. I put on a robe, though clothes felt a little irrelevant by now, almost anti-social. By the time I got back in the living room, my companions, Curtis excepted, were all present. Everyone looked tired but rather pleased with themselves. I suppose I did too.

"Let's not compare notes," Little Roger said. "At least not until the end of the evening."

"Okay," I said. "It's time for round two anyway."

I checked my list: Amanda in the master bedroom. I was still feeling a glow from my tumble with Naomi, but the prospect of a few minutes alone with Amanda cranked my libido right back up again.

When the clock ticked over to 12:40 I went upstairs and down the corridor to the master bedroom. I hadn't seen Curtis and Charlotte's bedroom up to this point -- they had always kept their door closed -- and I didn't know what to expect. Even so, the disco ball was a bit startling. The room was lit by half a dozen shifting beams of red and blue, reflecting off a mirrored ball hung from the ceiling. A big bed took up most of the space at the back. Facing it was a single armless chair, borrowed from a nearby desk. The room was empty. No Amanda.

Up-tempo dance music with a powerful beat started up, and the disco ball began to spin, throwing shafts of red and blue in all directions.

The chair, I decided, was for me. I went over to it and sat down. I was now facing the bed and a dimly visible door that presumably led to a bathroom. The door opened, and out came Amanda. She was wearing high heels and a black dress that ended just below her butt. The dress, covered in sequins, sparkled in the shifting beams of light. She was dancing to the beat, her arms moving in sinuous arcs, her hips swiveling. She spun around, stepped closer to me then moved away. The swirling light alternately caught her and concealed her.

She stopped just beyond my reach, her hips still oscillating, and she lifted the hem of her dress all the way to her waist, showing me her tiny black thong. She held that pose for a moment, then spun around to show off her amazing butt.

"Bend over," I said.

She looked back over her shoulder, flashed me a grin, and then did as I asked.

I reached under my robe to give my cock some unnecessary encouragement.

She turned back to face me and finished lifting the dress over her head. All she was wearing now was the thong and her high heels.

That didn't take long, I thought.

She threw the dress into a corner and put her hands over her exposed chest. She laughed at my disappointed expression then shimmied towards me. Her hands came off her breasts as she leaned closer. They were so lovely and firm with small, erect nipples. I started to reach for her, but she grabbed my arms and moved them back to my sides. Now she bent at the waist and leaned forward until her hands were on my thighs and her face was level with mine. She closed her eyes and kissed me, gently and sweetly.

Then she whispered in my ear: "That's for being so patient, lover."

I was entranced, completely in her power.

A moment later, she was back in the center of the improvised dance floor, shaking her butt, showing off her athletic body until the song ended. She froze in a provocative position, in profile, her body arched, one leg forward, arms raised -- a yoga pose, I decided -- until the music started up again, slower and more sensuous this time.

She concentrated on her dancing for a minute, showing off some jazzy moves that would have been more at home on a musical theater stage than a strip club. Then, when she was right in front of me, she gave me a wink and untied my robe. My cock rose majestically from my lap.

"Mmm," she said. "I didn't get a good look at this at the pool. You were behind me, as I recall."

Before I could reply, she swung around and sat down on my lap, facing away from me. Her hips pressed up against my cock until it nestled in the patch of fabric between her buttocks.

"I've always wanted to do this," she whispered. "Dance naked. I almost volunteered at an amateur night at a strip club once. But I didn't know what Roger would think."

"He probably would have loved it."

"Even if I gave some other patron, you know ...?"

"A lap dance?"

"Mmm. Since you mention it..."

She began to move her hips in small circles, so the bare flesh on either side of her thong rubbed against my cock. Dribbles of pre-cum leaked onto her skin.

"Touch me," she said.

I began by rubbing her elegant shoulders. She purred and leaned back against me. After another minute, I let my hands slide around to cup her breasts and gently rub her firm nipples. She nestled her head back against my shoulder and kissed my neck. Her excitement steamed off her skin, and her hips began to move differently, a little faster and more directly forward and back.

Now or never, I thought. I let one hand drift down along her taut stomach until it reached the front waistband of her thong. I slipped two fingers underneath, then lower, until I could feel her dampness. She spread her legs a little wider. I found the tiny bump of her clit and swirled some of her moisture around it. I felt her shiver. Her hips continued their undulations. My cock ached to be inside her. Patience, I thought. It's what she appreciates about me. I pushed her soft folds apart and found her opening. I probed with my index finger until one joint sank all the way in and began to stroke in and out. Almost immediately her body began to shudder, and her pussy tightened around my finger. I held her against me with my free hand and began to work a second finger inside her. Her back arched, and she whispered: "oh, yeah."

Her body froze. But only for a moment. Then she was up on her feet again. She turned to face me, just inches away. She peeled her thong down her legs and stepped out of it. Her hips began to move again in time with the music. Her quick climax seemed to have energized her.

I stared at her bare pussy, hypnotized, as it swung back and forth. She raised her arms above her head so that her breasts rode high on her chest, and then she spun slowly around, treating me to another view of her tight butt. She bent over, flashing her pussy from behind, exactly as I'd seen it earlier in the kitchen, but this time at eye level. She held that position for a moment, daring me. I reached out and gave her a slap, then another.

She spun around once more to face me, looking into my eyes as she moved forward. I reached up and ran my hands along her legs. Her skin was hot to the touch.

Still looking down at me, she straddled my thighs and sat down, snuggling closer until her pussy's puffy outer lips met the shaft of my very erect cock. Gripping her butt, I pulled her even closer, until our hips were mashed against each other. She leaned back, presenting her high, firm breasts. I lowered my face and began licking and sucking on one nipple then the other. She began to rock forward and back as I dug my fingers into her butt. I could feel her moisture coating my shaft.

"I can't take much more of this," I said, barely able to get the words out.

She grinned and raised herself up and, not quite standing, reached down to grab my cock. She positioned it at her opening and rubbed it back and forth, until the tip began to push her inner lips apart. "Just a little, okay?" Her breath was coming more quickly now. "I don't know what my husband ... what he's doing."

I thought back to the lists we'd been given. "He's with Naomi."

"Oh," she said, lowering herself just a little.

Bright lights were going off inside my head that had nothing to do with the disco ball. This girl was driving me insane. I wanted to lift my hips and drive myself all the way inside her, but I somehow held back. Just a little longer.

"Oh," she said again. And she sank farther down, until the whole tip had disappeared into her pussy.

I began to move a little, and she did too. And each time we drew a little closer together. Dear lord, she's tight, I thought. It's a good thing she's married to Little Roger and not the other one.

The last of her resistance vanished. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. Her legs began to shake. She resisted for a moment, and then her body lost its remaining strength, and she sank all the way down into my lap.

We stayed like that for a moment, feeling our bodies touching, her nipples against my chest, her arms around my neck, my cock sunk deep into her. And then we moved together. Amanda's hips drove down hard against mine over and over. My body took over, matching her furious rhythm.

Several minutes later she must have sensed my imminent loss of control and covered my mouth with hers. We kissed hungrily, fiercely. It felt as if we were one creature, with a single heartbeat, in perfect communion.

And then a calm voice behind me said, "time's up."

I needed a moment to catch my breath. Then I said: "Fuck off, Curtis. We'll be downstairs soon."

He laughed, and then I heard the bedroom door close.

I took a moment to look into Amanda's dark eyes. She was completely mine, all her customary reserve gone. Her chest rose and fell, her pussy squeezed the full length of my cock. Her fingers entwined in my hair. With more strength than I would have given myself credit for, I stood up, holding her from her bottom, and staggered forward a few steps. We fell onto the bed together, my cock still inside her. I raised myself into the pushup position, so that I could continue to look into her eyes. And then my hips began to move. Long, slow strokes. I wanted this to last.

Her gaze never wavered as her hips rose to meet mine. My cock drew out until just the tip remained in contact, and I held it there until I could feel her body begging me to slide it back in, feeling the soft resistance each time I entered her.

Another minute was all I could take. "I'm going to cum," I said between ragged breaths.

Urgently: "Stay inside me."

And I did. I have no idea how much I came -- far more than I would have expected for my second time in an hour -- but it seemed to take forever until the quivering in my loins subsided and we lay together in each other's arms.

"This isn't how I thought it would go," she said, her voice wistful.

"What do you mean?"

"If I were a stripper. My fantasy is that I'd be in control. The men in the club -- all of you -- you'd be my slaves, you know? Do whatever I commanded you to. I'd poke you in the chest with my stiletto heels. I'd tell you to crawl, to grovel at my feet."

"Sounds great. Give me a call anytime."

She slapped my shoulder. "You're such a wiseass. You know what I mean."

"I was only half-joking," I said. "If you really have a fantasy like that, I'll bet you could make it play out exactly the way you said. You have that kind of power. I felt that the first time I saw you."

She slapped me again. "A wise ass and a flatterer. But thanks. Maybe later. You should go back downstairs." She took a deep breath. "But I don't know. I'm not sure I can do this twice more tonight."

I shook my head. "I know for a fact that I can't. Let's see if we can modify the program a bit. Call off the rest of it until tomorrow."

"Washing up would be a good idea, whatever we decide to do. Come in with me. You should see the shower stall Charlotte and Curtis have in there."

* * *

Everyone looked at everyone else. Most of us were in robes. Only Charlotte and Curtis were in regular clothes.

"This is lots of fun," Kira said, "but I wonder if we could do the last rounds tomorrow after breakfast. I need some sleep. I'm not sure if I can keep all of my veils straight at this point."

I looked at Big Roger who was sitting next to me.

"She was Salome," he explained, "you know, the Dance of the Seven Veils?"

"Wow."

"You said it."

"And Louisa?"

"She was a naiad, swimming naked in the pool."

"I thought she was a mermaid," Little Roger said.

"A mermaid would have a tail," I pointed out. "Did she have a tail?"

"No tail."

"A naiad, then.

"Really hot, whichever it was."

Amanda spoke up: "Michael and I were thinking the same thing. About taking a break. Not about mermaids."

Charlotte looked around the room. "What about the rest of you?"

There was general nodding.

Charlotte seemed a little disappointed, but she remained the perfect hostess. "Very well. Let's call it a night. And we can begin with the men's presentation in the morning."

I smiled at Naomi and Amanda, who gave me quick smiles in return, and then I was yanked to my feet by Kira, who proceeded to haul me upstairs to our bedroom.

She dropped her robe. No veils. No anything else. Just a thin gold necklace with a jeweled pendant that hung between her gorgeous breasts. She was completely nude, her hair loose, her eyes heavy-lidded. I had never seen a woman look more desirable. Despite everything that had happened this evening, I felt myself responding.

"I'm too exhausted to change," she said. "Get into bed with me. And behave yourself."

I was just as tired as she was. She lay down on her side, and I snuggled up behind her. I put my arm around her breasts and held her close, my cock nestled between the soft mounds of her buttocks, and we both fell asleep.

* * *

I had neglected to draw the curtains the night before, and our room filled with light as soon as the sun rose. It woke both Kira and I up.

She groaned. "What time is it?"

"About seven AM."

"Too early." She wiggled her butt and felt my morning wood. "What's going on down there?"

"Sorry."

"Whatever. Go fix the curtains, would you?"

I got up, the sunshine highlighting my assets, and pulled the curtains closed.

"Thanks," she mumbled and rolled over. But light leaked around the edges, and the room still wasn't especially dark.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds