A Weekend at Charlotte's

Naomi giggled and dipped the tip of her tongue into Kira's belly button, cat-like. She licked upwards, leaving a moist trail, until her supple tongue reached one of Kira's swelling breasts. Kira reached down until she found Naomi's bikini bottoms. She grabbed the narrow strings on each side and untied them. Naomi wriggled out of the tiny bit of fabric. Barely clothed before, she was completely nude now. I could see an unbroken expanse of skin as she shifted forward. Her tongue circled Kira's breasts, spiraling in towards one rigid brown nipple and then the other.

I looked over at Amanda. The Roger who wasn't her husband had begun to rub the soles of her feet. That's a tricky operation to get right -- more likely to tickle than to soothe -- and Roger #2 apparently didn't have the knack. Amanda sat up and put a hand on Roger's shoulder, then whispered into his ear. He nodded and moved away.

Then, to my surprise, Amanda looked in my direction and gestured me over. She lay back down on her stomach and wiggled her toes playfully. I got the idea and set about giving her a foot massage. My limited skills were turning out to be unexpectedly useful today. From my new location, I was two chaises over from Naomi and Kira and in perfect position to watch the action. Naomi was nibbling gently on Kira's hard nipple while Kira's hands ran over the smaller girl's butt. My cock was nearly bursting out of my swimsuit. I was tempted to take it off to give it some room -- hell, half of everyone was naked at this point -- but I restrained myself.

Amanda purred as I lavished attention on one foot and then the other. Her legs, which she had kept primly together during our earlier massage session moved a little apart.

I didn't know where to look first. Naomi was face to face with Kira now, their bare breasts pressing against each other again. Charlotte, enraptured by the scene, was stroking Roger faster and faster -- half-unconsciously, I guessed. And Amanda's hairless slit was winking at me from between her smooth thighs. Quite the reward for a five-minute foot rub!

I looked over at Roger #2. I was a little concerned that I might have antagonized him by taking his place with Amanda, but he appeared unconcerned. And a moment later, he dove into the pool and began swimming laps. Curtis, too, remained completely oblivious to the eroticism around him -- even with his wife as an active participant.

Amanda was keeping an eye on her husband, though. Roger #1 was breathing hard, and he looked a little unsteady on his feet. Charlotte released his cock and turned to stare at it -- it was only a few inches away from her face. Then she leaned over and kissed the tip.

Amanda rolled onto one side, causing me to release her foot. Then she surprised me again. She drew her upper leg forward, bending it at the knee. I took a deep breath. Her pussy was completely exposed now, sweet and glistening. Her clit had emerged from its hood and seemed to be quivering. She patted a spot on the chaise directly behind her. I repositioned myself where she had indicated and reached over with one hand to caress her hip. A little farther down and my index finger rested on the entrance to her slit, already slick with moisture. Her body exuded a heady mixture of musk and cocoa butter.

I moved my finger along the length of her pussy, picking up some of her juices, then swirled them around her clit. She shifted back a little to make the contact more intense. That was all the encouragement I needed. I slipped my finger inside and she made a small gasp. I withdrew and then tried two fingers. She was so tight I had to insert them just a little at a time, before pulling them out again and stroking her clit. Her body shivered with each caress.

Charlotte extended her tongue and ran it lightly along the length of Roger's cock. He croaked out something I couldn't quite hear. Probably don't stop. Charlotte obeyed, swallowing the tip, then taking a little more in. She looked ravishing with the sun hitting her oiled body, her skin blushing pink, her teardrop breasts bobbing up and down as she began to suck his cock in earnest. She paused for a moment, catching her breath, then looking over at her friends on the adjacent chaise.

Naomi and Kira were kissing passionately, and Naomi began rocking her hips so that their pussies were rubbed against each other. Kira's back arched, driving them together harder.

Jorge, the only male who was with his own significant other, had his arm around Louisa's shoulder and was kissing her long, tawny neck. His hand moved down to his wife's bikini bottoms and then underneath the front waistband. His fingers began moving rhythmically. Louisa's body stiffened and she put her hand to her mouth to stifle a cry.

My own excitement had been growing too. It was unbearable now. For the second time in as many days, I found myself struggling to remove my swimsuit in mixed company. Several painful attempts were required to lift the waistband over my straining cock. Amanda said nothing; she continued to watch Charlotte and her husband. After a minute, Roger leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He must be getting close, I thought.

Amanda licked her lips.

I spooned against her tight backside and finally managed to get my swimsuit off. The tip of my cock brushed against one of her firm buttocks, leaving a small trail of pre-cum on its surface. I shifted around a little until my cock lay along the length of her slit. I tilted my hips, pushing the tip into the furrow. She made a soft "oh".

Naomi began moving her hips faster. Kira spread her thighs. From my angle, I couldn't quite tell, but it looked as if the crotch of Kira's bikini had been pulled to one side to expose her pussy -- I saw flashes of pink between frantic slaps of their bodies against each other.

I pushed a little harder. The tip of my cock encountered resistance that began to wetly give way. I felt the muscles of Amanda's pussy tighten around me.

Kira dug her fingers into Naomi's butt and pulled their slick bodies together as shudders ran through my voluptuous co-worker from head to toe.

"Oh, yes," Kira moaned, her voice deepening into a primal growl.

I pushed a little deeper into Amanda with each cry.

At almost the same moment -- perhaps precipitated by Kira's climax -- Roger thrust his cock deep into Charlotte's throat and he made his own series of growls. His face reddened, and he tensed, jerking his hips forward again and again until he gradually relaxed. His legs shaking, he dropped down on the chaise next to Charlotte.

Amanda scooped her hips forward until my cock popped out. Then she reached under the chaise until she found her bikini bottoms, slipped them back on, and sat up, the picture of proper poolside deportment. But before she left to join her husband, she leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Sorry, lover. Only while my husband is busy. Maybe later, okay?"

Charlotte stood up too and produced a bottle of champagne from an ice-filled bucket. With a big smile and wiping a dribble of semen from one corner of her mouth, she set up a tray of flutes and poured a glass for everyone.

* * *

Several of us went out to a farmer's market after the pool party and loaded up on vegetables that offered fair competition to my female companions when it came to ravishing curves. No one referred to the afternoon's frolics, and I concluded that discretion was a scrupulously obeyed if unstated rule for our gathering.

At the market, Amanda was all business once again. She had a list and sent me off to locate the perfect bell peppers and multi-colored carrots. I took the opportunity to study her a little more closely while she was preoccupied with shopping. There was a tension in her posture, a pent-up energy. She was lean, athletic, but with feminine curves to go along with those high, rounded breasts. Her face was all classic lines: Straight nose, dark eyes with a wistful cast, full lips. Of course, coming so close to having sex with her (my cock was still throbbing from our interrupted contact) might have accounted for at least some of my admiration. But, by any objective measure, she was stunning. And married, of course.

"What do you know about Amanda?" I asked Kira once we were back at the house and chopping red onions for a salad.

"I only know her through these weekends at Charlotte's. So not much. Are you two an item?"

She bumped me playfully with her hip as she asked this. I could feel her warmth and pliancy, and, for just a moment, I had a delightful look down the front of her half-unbuttoned shirt. My cock stiffened in the instant. What was up with that? A minute before I was fixated on Amanda.

"I don't know," I said, trying to sound casual. "Well, we cuddled a bit while you and Naomi were ... engaged."

She raised an eyebrow.

"You both looked great, by the way."

Kira grinned. "Naomi is a good find -- it's her first weekend here, you know. She's really livened things up. I guess you never know who's going to be the catalyst."

Amanda came by and collected our veggies. Then she led Kira away towards a collection of other salad ingredients. I was directed to help one of the Rogers with a pasta sauce.

"Kira is so vivacious," he offered. "I've really enjoyed talking to her -- although it never seems to be more than a minute before she's off doing something else. How long have you two been married?"

"We're not married. Just co-workers."

"Really? You seem so comfortable together. Not even friends with benefits?"

"I wish. I'm filling in for her husband this weekend. She's married to a guy named Ryan."

"Lucky him."

"No kidding."

* * *

We all settled in the living room once the washing up was done. As I was pouring wine -- it was already everyone's third or fourth glass -- our conversations suddenly stopped mid-splash. It was one of those random moments of silence every group experiences now and then. It was quite dark outside by now, and country sounds could be heard faintly, the hum of insects, a sigh of wind, a distant dog barking.

"It's so quiet and peaceful out here!" Louisa said, breaking the spell.

"Yes," said Charlotte. "I think it's my favorite thing about this place. Sometimes I just sit with the lights out and listen, lose myself in the night."

"Can we do that?" Jorge asked.

"Do what?"

"Just turn out the lights and enjoy the quiet."

Curtis nodded. "Why not." He picked up a remote control and fiddled with it. After a few failed attempts, the lights in the living room faded out, then those in the kitchen and out on the patio. It became quite remarkably dark, darker than it ever gets in the city. And I thought: I suppose this is what night was like for everyone until just a couple of centuries ago.

We sat silently for a few minutes. Then Charlotte said, in her casually confident voice: "Ladies, stand up and move across to the opposite side of the room."

There was some murmuring, and I heard a few people shifting around.

"Come on. Don't let me be the only one."

More of the women stood up now.

"Now, over to the other side," Charlotte instructed.

There was the sound of muffled footsteps, then collisions, apologies, laughter, confusion.

"Good. Now sit down by whoever is closest."

For a while nothing happened, then, abruptly, someone landed in my lap.

"Oh!" she said, then giggled.

"Well, hello," I replied. I wasn't sure who it was. Probably not Kira, since she had started the exercise beside me and must now be sitting with ... Jorge? One of the Rogers?

"Guess who?" she whispered while nuzzling my ear.

"Give me a moment," I said. I touched her hair. Thick and tied back, jasmine scented, falling between her shoulder blades. So either Louisa or Naomi.

"One more test," I said. I ran my hand downward over one breast. Soft and very full, even with a shirt covering it. "Louisa."

She touched my face in turn, my chest, my shoulders. "Men are more difficult. You all cut your hair the same way. Your bodies too, they're similar in most places ..." Another giggle. "Maybe not everywhere." With that she shifted around until she was straddling me, her knees on either side of my hips. She reached down and unbuckled my belt. "I'm making a comparative study. May I?"

"For science? Of course." Definitely my corniest line of the weekend.

She unzipped my fly and put her hand around my now very erect shaft. With the fabric of my boxers still between her flesh and mine, she began to run her fingers along it. Both my hands were free, and I used them to reach under her dress to the warm skin of her thighs.

I heard other murmured conversations and giggles from elsewhere in the room. The crickets outside seemed louder now, and they blended with human sounds, sighs, a sharply indrawn breath. My hands found Louisa's butt and caressed it, luxuriating in its softness. Her fingers moved inside the seam in my shorts and touched my bare skin. Her thumb rubbed across the tip of my cock. I made a gasp of my own. She covered my mouth with hers, shushing me.

Louisa was in complete control, teasing me with leisurely kisses, running one hand through my hair, stroking my cock with the other. Her dress fit loosely, and I wanted more than anything to lift it above her head and feel her skin against mine. Was that too fast? Hell, she was the one who had jumped onto my lap. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and began to lift it up. She let go of my cock and raised her arms to make it easier for me ... just as the lights came back on.

There was a startled silence from everyone in the room. I looked around, blinking. Kira had her shirt unbuttoned and her bra unclasped. She looked amazingly hot. I still couldn't tell who she was with -- he had his back to me. Naomi's clothing was in some disarray as well, and she was sprawled on a couch beneath Jorge.

Charlotte, who was making out with a Roger, was upset. "Curtis, what the hell was that?"

"I must have set a timer by mistake," he said apologetically.

I let go of Louisa's dress, allowing it to fall discreetly back around her. The night sounds rose again, the insects and bleating frogs. This was, I knew instinctively, a pivotal moment; I could feel the tension in the air. Would we all stand up and go back to our mates? Would we pick up our wine glasses and resume the evening's sedate conversation? Or ...

The hell with it, I thought.

And as firmly as I could, I said: "Curtis, set the timer for fifteen minutes."

He hesitated.

"Do it," said Charlotte.

Curtis nodded and fiddled with the controls. Darkness descended once again.

A moment passed. Whispers began, followed by the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone across the room and a quickly indrawn breath closer by. Then I heard Louisa's musical laugh and felt her hands reaching for the hem of my polo shirt. Up and off it came. I repaid the favor by finishing the job of removing her dress, which seemed to just vanish into the night. She laughed again as I attempted to take off my trousers -- nearly impossible with her sitting on my lap. She stood up, and I removed my remaining clothing. I could hear the rustling of fabric from elsewhere in the room too, but I couldn't make out what anyone else was doing in the darkness.

Then Louisa was back on top of me, and I felt her thighs against mine, her breasts with their hard nipples pressed against my chest, her lips kissing mine. I ran my hands the full length of her body, from her shoulders down along her back and her legs. She was completely naked. Both of us were. Her small patch of dark pubic hair tickled the shaft of my rigid cock, which was now trapped between our bodies.

We seemed to have the same thought. She lifted her butt a few inches while, with one hand, I maneuvered my cock head until it pressed against her opening. I felt its moist warmth begin to surround the tip.

"Wait," she whispered.

Somehow, I kept my body still while she lowered herself little by little until she was sitting on my thighs and I was all the way inside her. She put a finger to my lips and then grabbed my shoulders for leverage and moved her hips up again until her soaking-wet pussy just barely held me. I let her set the rhythm, deep and slow, while I explored her body, touching her everywhere, leaning licking and nibbling her succulent breasts.

How much time had passed? I started to raise my hips to meet hers as she began to thrust harder, making small cries each time our bodies ground together. I could feel the walls of her pussy flutter, and then her whole body began to shake.

"Hold me," she said, breathing hard.

She seemed to melt, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, her chin tucked in against my neck. I could feel her rapid heartbeat and her chest expanding with each ragged breath. I held her tight, kissing the side of her face, stroking her back. A minute or more passed before her breathing eased.

"Okay. Your turn," she said.

She lifted herself off me and lay back on the couch. Her olive-hued skin caught stray bits of light, the curve of a full breast, the gleam of moisture coating her pussy.

I crawled between her legs, until my body was directly above hers. I held myself up on my elbows and tilted my hips forward, just a little. Our faces were an inch apart, our damp bellies touching. I leaned down to kiss her, and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Come on," she whispered between kisses.

I obeyed, sinking down into her drenched loins. Her legs came up, wrapping around my hips. I began moving more quickly. She whispered something in Portuguese I didn't understand.

And then lights came on.

Both of us froze. I could see her face now, her eyes big and round and beautiful.

"Don't stop," she said. "Don't you dare stop."

I didn't look anywhere except back into her eyes. And I started moving again. I felt the pressure building. The tension and excitement and frustrations of the previous two days had taken me quickly past the point of no return. "I'm close," I said.

Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "I want to feel it."

And then the first wave of my cum erupted into her, followed by thrusts as frenzied as seizures, one after another, until I was completely spent.

My body gradually relaxed, and we lay against each other for a minute or two. Then she gave me a kiss on one cheek and rolled out from underneath me. I had a quick look at her luscious naked body while she searched for her dress and her underwear. Then she scampered up the stairs.

I lay on my back for a moment, trying to get my bearings. Finally, I sat up and took stock. On my right, Naomi was riding a prone and pantsless Jorge. She had her hands on his chest while she drove her hips wildly against his, making a sharp cry with each impact. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed completely consumed by pleasure, unaware that the lights were back on. It was hard to look away. But I was curious about the others. Charlotte was nowhere to be seen. Had she gone off to a bedroom with someone? Who? Amanda was missing too. I did the math. That only left one girl, Kira.

And then I saw her. Well, not quite. I saw a man, one of the Rogers. More specifically, I saw his naked backside plowing hard into a voluptuous female body from behind. Kira -- it had to be, even though her face was hidden. She was on her knees on the couch opposite me, leaning her elbows on the back cushions. Even more startling, she was facing a second man who stood behind the couch -- the other Roger -- and his cock was buried deep in her throat! She made a muffled cry with each of Roger #1's thrusts while her lips slurped down to the base of the other Roger's shaft. Curtis stood nearby, watching intently.

I was instantly hard again.And I couldn't help myself. I got up, still naked, and walked over to the threesome to get a better look.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds