A Weird One Ch. 08

"Then I guess you had better eat me and then fuck me again because those are the things I like."

So I did just that.

When I got her home I asked if we could go out again.

"When?"

"You tell me."

"Friday?"

"Seven okay?"

"I'll be ready."

++++++++++++++++

I didn't have classes on Wednesday so I was in the library doing homework and working on papers that were due when I saw Nancy come in. She saw me, made a face and went to a table in the research section and sat down with her back to me. Oh well; I didn't need another female in my life anyway.

At work Fred put me with George on the turret lathe and I found out that although it looked complicated it was not all that difficult to work.

While working with George I almost asked him about how he came to be Natasha's date at the company Christmas party, but decided that I'd be better off keeping my mouth shut. Not knowing the relationship I didn't know if they were talking or not and I didn't need for Natasha to hear that I had been asking about her. It could prompt her into thinking she needed to try harder to get back into my life and I didn't need that.

Silly me! Thinking that I had any control over what happens.

"Got you head out of your ass yet?" George asked.

"Pardon me?"

"I said have you gotten your head out of your ass yet."

"I don't have a clue as what the fuck you are talking about."

"Bullshit! You have a great girl trying to get your attention and you are ignoring her."

"A great girl? Who?"

"Natasha you asshole."

"That pig? A great girl?"

I saw George was getting ready to come unglued so I walked away from him and went over to Fred.

"You have something else I can do?"

"I put you on the turret lathe with George."

"We seem to have a personal conflict going. Best I get away from him."

"We don't have shit like that in my shop. Come on boy" he said as he walked over to where George was and said, "What the fuck is going on here Walton?"

It turns out that George is Mary's brother.

"He called my niece a pig."

"That true boy?"

I explained my relationship with Natasha and then said that it wasn't any of George's fucking business. Fred shook his head in disgust and said:

"This is a work place. Keep your personal shit out of here. Understand?"

"No I don't" I said. "All I did was come to work today. You put me with George and he starts giving me a ration of shit. I am standing at the machine trying to learn what you expect me to learn and he starts in on me. I didn't have nothing to do with it so where the fuck do you get off shaking your finger at me and talking to me in that tone of voice. Bark at George, but leave me out of it."

"Doesn't work that way boy. The way it works is that you ignore shit like that and do your job. When you let him get under your skin and responded by calling his niece a pig you became a full participant and you get an equal share of the shit when it starts falling. Now the two of you get back to work and I don't want to hear no more bullshit out of either of you. Hear?"

George and I managed to get through the rest of the shift with no more words, but as we were shutting down and cleaning up the work area George said:

"Took a bit of nerve to stand up to Fred like that. That's the kind of guy Natasha needs. Think on it."

Why the hell was everyone trying to get me and Natasha together?

I met Shelly behind the building and we used my key to come in the back door. I was carrying two boxes when we went down to the basement and I opened up the locked room. I had already moved a long table with folding legs into the room and the boxes I was carrying had an air mattress and a battery operated air pump in them. In no time I had a comfortable surface on the table.

"How much time do we have" I asked Shelly.

"An hour."

"What do you want to do?"

"Eat me while I suck you and then do my ass."

We got into a sixty-nine and when Shelly said she was ready I plowed her pooper.

"Tomorrow?" she asked as we dressed.

"Works for me, but I want to do it different. Tomorrow I eat you until you get off. The next day you do me and the next time after that I do your ass. Okay?"

"Fine with me."

When we left I put my own lock on the door and gave Shelly a key.

When I got to my car I took out my cell and called Gail to see how she was doing. She was still down in the dumps and didn't feel like leaving the house. I offered to come over and play cards or something to keep her company and she said she didn't feel like it so I told her I'd call her the next day and said goodbye.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I got home just in time to see mom getting ready to go out.

"Dinner is in the micro-wave. I'm going out to meet Mary for drinks."

I gave her a 'raised eyebrow' look and she said, "I'll tell you about it later" and she took off. I really would like to have been where I could have heard that conversation.

I used the evening to clean the interior of the car. I vacuumed it and then used Armor-All wipes to clean all the inside surfaces. I cleaned all the windows inside and out and was getting ready to go to my room when my cell chirped. It was mom.

"You doing anything pressing right now?"

"No."

"You know where the Top Hat Lounge is?"

"Corner of Broadway and Parker?"

"I'll be sitting in my car when you get here."

When I got there she left her car and got in mine and told me to move to the back row away from the parking lot overhead lights. I started to ask her why and she said:

"Just do it!"

I moved the car and as we were moving she climbed over the seat and onto the back seat.

"Hurry up and get back here with me."

She was taking off her panties as I got in the back. "I haven't done this since college. Am I your first back seat fuck? Never mind; I really don't want to know. Hurry up damn it! I need it."

Weird stuff just seemed to keep happening to me. My mother waiting for me to fuck her on the back seat of my car. Doesn't get much weirder than that I was thinking as I drove my cock into her. I pounded her as her high heeled shod feet pushed at the headliner and I was surprised that as hard as she was kicking that I didn't end up with holes in it.

"Damn baby" she said as she pulled on her panties. "I feel like a teenager again. After I met your dad I never thought I'd ever do it on a backseat again."

"What brought this on?"

"My getting together with Mary Bagley. We got to talking about old times and it fired me up and made me want to relive a few things. She even talked about the gangbangs we did and suggested that if we were going to do any reliving it should be pulling trains."

"Were do I sign up?"

"You wish!"

"So what happened that the two of you got together tonight?"

"She called me after seeing us at that reunion. I was expecting her to be snotty with me about it, but she surprised me. Said she was glad to see that I still had some of my old wildness in me although she did say she was surprised seeing me being wild with you. I laughed and told her I just had to see how good she trained you. But her real reason for tonight was you."

"Me?"

"I guess things aren't going well with her and her man. She wanted to sound me out on sharing you with her."

"What did you say to that?"

"She is sitting in her car waiting for me to leave so she can have her turn." As she was getting out of my car she said, "Take very good care of my friend."

I watched her walk to her car and as she opened the door and got in my door opened and Mary said:

"The second shift is here. I hope you are ready."

"I'm going to need some help."

"I know how to do that."

She bent to take my cock in her mouth and just before her mouth closed on me she said:

"It has been almost twenty years since I tasted Madge on a man's cock."

She got me up and I fucked her. When I had gotten us both off she asked:

"Follow me home?"

I ended up spending the night. A morning wake up blow job followed by a standing fuck in the shower followed by breakfast and I was ready to go off to school. Over breakfast she told me that Clyde just hadn't worked out and then she asked me if she could call me from time to time and I of course said "Hell yes."

At lunch Gail joined me and asked if I had plans for the evening and when I said no she told me that she would like to get out of the house for a while.

"Date type night or Starlight type night?"

"Right now date, but it could change."

"Seven okay?"

"Should be perfect."

At work I found that George had taken a sick day so I ended up on the turret lathe alone. Fred stropped by often and gave me pointers, but I felt like I was doing okay on the machine. Just before quitting time Fred told me that I needed to stop by the office and check in with Marge.

She was on the phone when I got there and she motioned for me to take a seat. I sat and waited until she was done with the call. She hung up the phone, turned to me and hit me with something I wasn't expecting.

"You still want to do the closet thing?"

"You bet I do."

"Can you spend the night with me?"

"I have something going on this evening, but I could get here around ten."

"You won't give up what you are doing for time with me?"

"I promised some very good friends that I'd help them out and they are depending on me."

"I guess I'll have to settle for that then. What it is is that your daddy is a very superstitious man. The first time we had sex was just before he went to Dallas to try and win a contract. He got the contract. The next time he went we didn't have a chance to get together and he lost the deal. The third time we got it on just before he left for the airport to fly to Dayton and he got the contract. I know it is just coincidence, but every time we do it just before he leaves he signs the deal and the few times we were not able to do it he didn't get the deal.

"Your daddy thinks that I'm his good luck charm. He leaves for Denver in the morning at nine so he will get here about seven and we will get it on. You might be late getting to school, but that is the price you will have to pay if you want to do the closet thing. Are you game?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

"When you come back tonight park one block over. We don't want daddy seeing your car."

I met Shelly out back and we went down to our play pen and I ate her until she came and then I headed for Gail's. We went to a movie and then stopped by Harry's. Over chocolate shakes we talked. Mostly about Gail's relationship with Tom.

"I honestly think that he has put me out of his life. Maybe not completely out, but if I am there it is more like I'm an afterthought. I really think that when he sent the money for me to fly back it was only because he hadn't been laid in a while and he didn't have the time to go looking and working at getting something. Just get good old Gail out here to take the edge off. At times it seemed like he couldn't wait to leave me and get back to his barracks.

"I've spent a lot of time thinking about what he recently told me about visiting him and his plans for marriage. I finally wrote him a letter and told him how I feel. I basically told him that it is time for him to shit or get off the pot."

"What did he say to that?"

"He hasn't answered it yet. That's one of the reasons I'm so down lately. I just don't know where my life is or where it is going. Having you to lean on is about the only thing that is keeping me from becoming a complete wreck."

"You know that I'm always going to be here for you right?"

"Thank you Bobby."

It wasn't a Starlight night so I took her home and kissed her goodnight and made a date for Saturday.

++++++++++++++++++

I got to Marge's around ten and at ten oh five she had my cock in her mouth. At ten-fifteen I was eating her pussy and at ten-twenty she was crying out:

"Harder baby, harder."

I got us both off and after a short rest and some sixty-nine she was riding me cowgirl. Then it was more sixty-nine till I was up again and then she wanted me in her butt. When I finished she got a wash rag and a towel and cleaned me off.

"Need to have it clean so I can start off your morning right."

She set the alarm for five-thirty and we snuggled up and fell asleep.

The alarm went off at five-thirty and at five thirty-one Marge was sucking my cock. When she was ready she laid back, spread her legs and said:

"Come on stud. Fill me up so daddy can have some sloppy seconds."

I fucked her until we both came and then she sucked me hard and I gave her another load. We moved my clothes into the closet and then fucked until we heard the doorbell ring. I got in the closet and a couple of minutes later Marge and dad came into the room.

While dad stripped Marge dropped her robe on the floor, got on the bed, spread her legs and waited. Dad got on the bed and fucked her. No foreplay, no words of affection, no comment on how wet she was; just put the cock in the pussy and move it back and forth until cumming and then pull out, get off the bed and get dressed. The only thing said was when dad was fully dressed and ready to leave.

"Wish me luck" he said.

"Go get 'em tiger" Marge said as she walked him to the door.

As soon as the front door closed behind him Marge went to the widow to watch and make sure that he left. She came back and said:

"He's gone stud. You can come out and play now."

I believe in foreplay. Mary taught me that. "Get her worked up before you start thinking of your dick. It will be so much better for the both of you." I bent and took Marge's right nipple in my mouth and had the left one between my thumb and forefinger when she pushed me away.

"None of that shit now stud; I'm so turned on I could pull a train. I need dick and I need it now. Soak in daddy's juices baby; come on and fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I did and she wasn't lying when she said she was turned on. She came four times before I did and then we showered together which ended up with us being back on the bed and with me buried deep in her ass. The girl did love to have her pooper packed.

When it was over she told me to go shower. "No more joint showers stud or we will never get out of here."

"And that would be a bad thing because?"

"Yes it would. Maybe you can afford to be late for class once in a while or even skip classes a time or two and get way with it, but I can't afford to miss work."

After I was dressed Marge asked me if it had been the kick I thought it would be and I told her that it was.

"Good. I'm glad you saw that. It should go a long way to prove that there is nothing going on between me and your dad that is a threat to your mom. Maybe we can do it again."

"I take it that you liked it too?"

"Major turn on stud; mucho major turn on."

+++++++++++++++++++

I only missed my first class, but I was doing A level work in it so I wasn't worried. Angie joined me at my table and confirmed our date for that night. I saw Nancy come through the line, see us, make a face and then go and sit at a table on the other side of the room with her back to us.

George was MIA for the second day in a row and I worked the turret lathe alone. Near the end of the shift Fred asked me if I had a handle on the machine and I said that I thought I did.

"The object here is not to turn you into a machinist, but just give you an idea of what goes on. Next I'm going to expose you to MIG welding. Did you get any of that in school?"

"No. but I did do some arc welding and some oxy-acetylene welding."

"Then you should be able to handle a MIG welder. Plan on that for Monday."

I met Shelly behind the building and we headed for the basement. As I unlocked the door on our private play room she asked:

"Can we change the schedule?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said that you wanted to alternate. You do me, I do you and the next day we do anal. You did me yesterday so I'm supposed to do you today and anal won't happen until Monday of next week. I would really like to go into the weekend with a satisfied butt. In fact I'd like it to be anal every Friday."

"I don't see any reason not to give you what you want."

She sucked me hard and then I butt fucked her. She thanked me, gave me a scorcher of a kiss and told me that she would se me Monday.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I took Angie to Spagno's for dinner and then we headed for the teen club. We danced and were having a good time until I heard a loud braying laugh on the other side of the dance floor. I looked over and saw Eddie at a table with two other guys and three girls. I didn't say anything to Angie. I told her I need to go to the bathroom, but when I got up and left the table I went out to the car. When I came back in I was ready for Eddie if he decided to screw with me. At least I was ready as long as the two guys with him stayed out of it.

I sat back down with Angie and she said, "Eddie is here. Should we leave?"

"Not unless you want to."

"I just don't want my evening ruined by Eddie."

"Since I can't predict what he might do maybe we better leave."

We were almost to the car when what I hoped wouldn't happen did.

"What's your hurry asshole?"

"Just keep walking" I told Angie. Then Eddie did a stupid thing. He ran after us and grabbed my shoulder and said:

"I'm talking to you asshole."

I spun around, hit him in the face with the pepper spray I'd gotten out of the car and when his hands went to his eyes I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He fell to his knees and I kicked him in the sack again. He rolled onto his side and I got a third shot at his crotch and then I kicked him twice in the ribs and I was getting ready to do it again when I was grabbed by one of the guys with Eddie.

"Lay off man; he's had enough."

"No he hasn't. He hasn't had near enough. He keeps fucking with me and won't stop. I've had all of it I'm going to take and if I have to kill the son of s bitch to get him to stop fucking with me I will. Now let me go."

"Not until you calm down."

I still had the pepper spray in my hand and I jerked my arm up and sprayed it over my shoulder. The guy screamed and let me go. I gave Eddie two more kicks -- one in the ribs and the other in his nuts -- and then I got Angie in the car. Once I had her inside I opened the trunk and got out the ball bat. I walked back to Eddie where he was rolling on the ground moaning and crying. He tried to sit up.

"I kept warning you Eddie. I don't know how many times I warned you, but you never listened. I made you a promise, but you still kept coming back so now is the time to follow up on that promise."

I swung the bat into his right knee and he screamed. I swung at and hit the left one. Another scream and then I said:

"Next time it will be your head Eddie. Leave me the fuck alone!"

I walked back to the car, tossed the bat in the trunk, got in the car and drove off.

"Did you have to do that" Angie asked.

"Yes I did and I'll keep on doing it as long as he keeps on asking for it."

"But you beat on him with a baseball bat when he was already down and not threatening you at all."

"Maybe it will convince him that I mean it when I tell him to leave me alone."

"Take me home."

"What?"

"I said take me home."

"I defend myself against an asshole who is way the hell bigger than me and you are upset with me? I was supposed to maybe let him kick my ass so you could nurse me back to health?"

"The ball bat was totally uncalled for."

I decided to keep my mouth shut. Fuck the bitch if she wanted to be that way. I got her home and walked her to her door where she told me not to call her again. I turned and left.

Mom and dad were still up when I got home. "You are in pretty early for a Friday" mom said.

"The date was a bust. She is still too hung up on her old boyfriend."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds