A Weird One Ch. 08

The rest was lost as I drove away. Oh yeah. The second good thing? Because he never used her ass he never found my cum when he checked her out and because she hadn't sucked my cock before we ass fucked he didn't taste any trace of cock when he kissed her.

I drove home thankful that he hadn't found a way to get into the building and find us.

++++++++++++++++++

School was school and I didn't have any visitors at lunch. Work consisted of more powder coating and just before quitting time I went to see Shelly and she filled me in on how he had checked her out.

"When we got home I stripped and told him to check my pussy. He wasn't going to do it until I brow beat him into it. Once he was done he apologized and said he was sorry.

"It puts and end to our fun lover. I can't take the chance any more. It is going to hurt because it means that I am going to have to go without any relief for a while. I don't know how long it will be, but hubby isn't going to be getting any for a while."

I swung by to pick Gail up at seven and we went to Skate City for a couple of hours and then we went to Harry's. There were a couple of kids there that we knew and we socialized over milkshakes for a while and then left.

"Where to now" I asked.

"Home. Mom and dad have already taken off for the weekend and we will have the house to ourselves until noonish Sunday."

It was a long and exhausting night and a night that probably pissed off my mom because I didn't go home. I wondered what she thought when she went into my room to give me my morning wake up blow job and found that I wasn't there.

I did get my morning wake up courtesy of Gail and then we did the usual. Suck, fuck, shower, fuck, shower again and then head for the Village Inn for breakfast. My phone went off at ten to eleven and it was Pam. She told me what time that Natasha would be leaving to go back to school and I told Pam that I would call about a half hour before she was due to leave. When I disconnected Gail asked:

"Are you going to get back with her?"

"I don't know, but we haven't talked since I broke up with her. We have to get that out of the way."

"I've talked to her half a dozen times since you broke up. She is miserable and she has asked me to try and get you to sit down and at least talk to her, but I've stayed out of it."

"Why?"

"Because of the anger I see on your face whenever her name comes up. I wasn't about to sour our relationship trying to help her mend hers. Selfish of me, but I could see you avoiding me if I tried to get you and Nat together."

"Never happen sweetie. You are stuck with me until you chose not to be."

We caught an early movie, had burgers and fries at Harry's and then we went to the teen club. There were a lot of kids there that we knew so we ended up putting a couple of tables together and then we danced and socialized. We left around midnight and went to Gail's where I endured another hard night and morning. Around one we straightened up the place and I kissed Gail and went on home.

On the way I called Pam and when she answered I asked for Natasha.

"Thank you for this Bobby. I'll see to it that you are properly rewarded."

When Natasha came on the line I said hi and asked her how she had been.

"Not so good. I haven't been doing all that well since you shut me off from you."

"I think that it is time for us to sit down and talk. You have any plans for when you get home next weekend?"

"No I don't."

"I'll give you a call sometime next Saturday and maybe we can make arrangements to sit down somewhere."

"I can do it now."

"I'm not ready yet. Next week."

"I'll be waiting for your call."

Mom gave me a nasty look when dad said, "Out spreading pollen were we" and I answered in the affirmative. What the hell; no sense pretending otherwise right? Fortunately dad wanted to talk shop so I was able to avoid mom for the time being.

"Fred tells me that you are doing good in the shop. I'm thinking that when spring break comes I'm going to put you in a truck making pickups and deliveries."

There was more talk on expanding and adding extra shifts and then it was bedtime for me.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up with my cock in my mom's mouth. I started to push her away because I could hear the shower running and I knew that meant that dad was still in the house. Mom pulled back and said:

"Don't worry. It will be minutes before he comes out of the shower. I just wanted to get you hard and then leave you hanging like you did me this weekend."

She left the room and left me with some idea of what "A woman scorned" really meant. I took care of the problem by hand, used the ever present dirty pair of panties to wipe with, dropped them on the floor and then got out of bed.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds