A Weird One Ch. 08

Out of curiosity I asked dad how his trip had gone.

"Pretty good. I wrapped up another contract."

I smiled at that. Marge had done it again. I wondered if she got a commission for her part in helping secure new business. I'd have to ask. I said goodnight and headed on up to my room.

++++++++++++++++++++

As was becoming a Saturday morning ritual mom woke me with a blow job and then she climbed on and rode me cowgirl. We fucked and sucked until ten-thirty and then I took her out to breakfast at the Village Inn.

We had a ten minute wait before we were seated in a booth and we had just given our order to Tanya when mom got up, said she'd be right back and left the booth. "Fuck me!!!" I thought when I saw what she was doing. Standing in line waiting for a table or booth was Natasha. She was with her mother and there was no doubt in my mind -- none whatsoever -- that mom was going to invite them to join us. And that is just what happened.

The three of them came walking back to our booth. Using the manners that mom had pounded into while growing up I stood to greet them when they approached. Natasha knew I would behave with my mother being there so when she got to me she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Bobby. Happy to see me?"

I saw Pam give a little smile even though her face was screaming "Not my fault!" Natasha slid into the booth on my side. I was stuck. All I could do was sit down and act polite. Mom had never met Mrs. Evans so I introduced them as Natasha's hand fell on my leg and moved up until she felt the bulge and yes, I was hard. Hard not to be when sitting at a table with three sexy women all of whom I'd fucked and one of them within the last forty-five minutes.

I tried to push Natasha's hand away without it being obvious to Pat and mom, but Natasha had a grip and wouldn't let go. Pam was talking to mom and I could tell from the look on her face that she knew -- or at least suspected -- what was going on over on my side of the booth. She was also looking me in the eye when she mentioned to mom that her husband was out of town for the weekend. I knew from her look that she was trying to tell me:

"Sorry. Another opportunity lost."

I wanted to ignore Natasha, but I couldn't rude in front of my mom and Pam so I had to talk with her about school work and other things like "Have you seen______?" or "Any idea what _____is up to these days?" I got fed up with her using her hand to rub my cock and while smiling at mom and Pam I grabbed her wrist in my hand and squeezed as hard as I could. I glanced over at her and I could see the pain on her face and then she let go of me.

Mom was asking Natasha about the classes she was taking and was she in a sorority or thinking of one. Pam was smiling at me and I felt her foot rub my leg. Our food came and we ate in silence. When we were done eating Pam said that they had to be going and she thanked us for sharing the booth with them. Natasha gave me another hug and with her mouth near my ear she whispered:

"Call me Bobby. Please? It won't hurt you to talk to me."

Mom and Natasha were in front of me on the walk to the register so they didn't see Pam mouth a silent "Call me." I nodded a yes, paid our tab and took mom home.

On the way home I asked her why she had sandbagged me with Natasha.

"Because the two of you belong together. Everyone can see it except for you. You knew it way back when you told us that you had just met our future daughter in law."

"You trying to get rid of me?"

"You know what we are doing isn't going to last. I'm in no hurry to end it, but it won't last. You need to get a girlfriend and Natasha desperately wants the job."

"But she..."

"Shush up baby. She is a young girl. She gets to make a few mistakes. You are going to make a few yourself. It is life baby. You aren't married and you aren't engaged. So she played with some one else. So what? What have you been doing with me, Mary Bagley and Gail? And you have been doing it while you were going with Natasha. You call that staying true to your girlfriend? And you are upset with her for doing the same thing? I didn't raise my boy to be a hypocrite."

When we got home she sucked me for a while and then I ate her for a while and then I fucked her doggie. She wanted her butt fucked, but didn't think we had time."

"Sure we do. We do it the same as we did the other night."

"What do you mean?"

"You bent over the back of the couch with one eye on the driveway."

I'd just finished pumping her full of my load and was pulling my soft cock out of mom's still tight ass when we saw dad's car turning into the driveway. Mom grabbed her panties and said, "I've got to douche and she headed for the upstairs bathroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was at Gail's at six and asked her what she wanted to do.

"Fuck. My parents are gone for the weekend again. You up for it?"

"Not at this exact moment, but I'm sure that we can make it happen."

It did and more than once. It had been a while for Gail and the girl was damned near insatiable. I fell asleep exhausted with Gail snuggled in next to me.

Gail woke up to find me munching on her honey pot and after I got her off I put her legs up on my shoulders and fucked us both to an orgasm. We showered and when out for breakfast. Over my ritual French toast and bacon I asked her about the sudden change from the way she had been all week to the way she was last night.

"I finally decided "Fuck it!" Tom has changed and it is obvious to me that I'm no longer on his list of priorities or if I am I'm close to the bottom. I've decided to get on with my life. If Tom does come back and I'm not in a deep relationship with some one else we can talk and see if there is anything there, but I'm not waiting.

"I know that the deal was for you to keep me occupied until he came back, but since that may be years I don't feel that I can tie you up that long. Sooner or later you are going to want to get on with your life and you don't need me holding you back."

"I promi..."

"You promised Tom. I didn't promise anyone anything. I agreed to go along with it, but only because I thought it was temporary. I expected to see him during his breaks, but it isn't happening. Your promise to Tom isn't worth spit unless I go along with it and I'm no longer going to do it. I'm young and healthy and I'm going to start enjoying myself. It will be with you for as long as you are willing, but if it becomes a problem for you I can find some one else."

"Then I guess I'd better get you home and give you reasons not to go looking for some one else."

We had to stop playing around three and then straighten up the house before her parents came home. We made a date for Tuesday, exchanged a hot kiss and I headed home.

++++++++++++++++++++

I'd only gone a half mile from Gail's when my phone chirped. It was Natasha's mother.

"Natasha just left for school. You doing anything now?"

"Not that I can't get away from."

"Can you come over?"

"On the way."

Her pussy was sweet tasting and her ass was tight. Her husband had to be an idiot not to be giving her what she wanted. She was washing the shit off my dick when she said:

"I know this will shock you given the way our very first meeting went, but I need a big, big favor."

"What?"

"Would you try to repair your relationship with Natasha?"

"You can't be serious."

"I am. I'm very serious about it. I walked into her room last night and found her sitting on her bed crying. She was hugging your picture to her chest. My baby is hurting Bob and it is hurting me to know that she is in pain. Help us here Bob."

"Helping her would end us and I'm in no hurry to have that happen."

"It won't end us. At least not for a while."

"How do you figure that?"

"For the next three years she will still be away at school Monday through Friday and on some weekends. As long as she is there we can still play whenever Mark is gone."

Her hands on my cock while she was washing and drying it caused it to twitch a couple of times and she said:

"Oh look! Signs of life."

She took me in her mouth and five minutes later I was doing her doggie and she was begging for it to be harder, faster and for me to never stop. Another blow job to get me up and once more in her ass and it was time for me to go home.

++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and when I went to the cafeteria at lunch time I saw that Nancy and Angie were already there, but not sitting together. I found a table, sat down and reviewed my notes from McMaster's class as I ate. I was just about finished eating when Gail joined me.

"I didn't tell you the whole story yesterday. Remember the letter I told you that I'd sent Tom?"

I nodded a yes.

"He answered it. He told me that he had found his calling in life and that he was sorry, but it had first call on his time. He still loved me, but I had to understand that I was not the primary focus of his life anymore. There was room in his life for me, but I would have to be patient."

"That sucks."

"Yes it does. I was going to write back and say that the new focus of my life was to see how many cocks I could experience, but then I decided that the best answer to his letter was to not answer it at all. Do you care enough about me to lie for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"When he doesn't hear from me for a while he will probably get in touch with you and ask about me. Can you just tell him that you don't know much because I've stopped seeing you? He knows my sexual appetites so he is going to know that I'm not going without. Him thinking that I'm out fucking anything with a cock will make me feel good"

"I don't know that I can do that Gail. Tom has always been my best friend. I don't know that I can bring myself to lie to him."

"Okay then; just tell him that you don't see me all that often any more, but that you've heard that I'm out and about a lot. That won't be a lie because you probably won't see me more that a couple of times a week and you won't really know what I'm doing on the other night's right?"

"No promises babe, but I will see what I can do."

+++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to work I stopped by the office to see Marge. For a change she wasn't on the phone when I got there.

"Whatcha need stud?"

"A whole lot more of you would be nice, but my real reason for stopping by is to ask you a question. Dad told me Friday night that he sealed the deal he went after. What I want to know is that since he feels that getting the deals is because of what you and he do before he leaves on a trip does he pay you a commission?"

She laughed and said, "No, but maybe I should be asking for it." She paused and then said, "A whole lot more of me huh? How about tonight?"

"What time?"

"How about as soon as you can make it when you get off work?"

"I'll be there."

Fred took me over to the welding area and told Archie, the welder, to take a break. The machine was a Miller 251 and Fred showed me the chart on the inside of the lift up cover that showed gas pressures, wire feed speeds and the voltages to be used for various types and thicknesses of metal. He told me to set up the machine for a piece of 3/8 steel and watched while I did it. He took to pieces of steel, tacked them together and than ran a bead down one side. The he handed me two pieces and said:

"You do it."

My first pass looked like I had stuck the two pieces together with random pieces of bubble gum.

"What you are doing wrong is that you are using the side to side wrist action that you use when doing oxy. With MIG you either push the bead or pull it. Watch."

I watched how he did it and then tried it. I got a much better bead, but it still left a lot to be desired.

Fred put Archie to work on bead blasting the parts that were going to be powder coated and then handed me a bunch of scrap pieces and told me to practice. By quitting time I was running some pretty good beads. Fred looked at what I'd done and said:

"Not to shabby. With practice you could turn into a pretty decent welder."

It was Shelly's turn to do me, but I just couldn't sit there and take it. I got her into a sixty-nine with her on top and we went at it until we both got off. As we were walking to our cars Shelly said:

"My hubby is going fishing this weekend. He usually leaves Friday night around seven and doesn't get home until around three on Sunday. How would you like to spend two nights in my bed?"

"I'd love it, but it is something that I can't do."

"Why not?"

"My basic nature. You have made it clear that your pussy is off limits to me. We are only doing the oral and anal because your husband won't do those things for you. There is no way I could spend a weekend with you doing only oral and anal. My basic nature would have me trying to get your pussy. You would get tired of trying to fight me off, words would end up being said and our relationship could very well end up in the toilet. I don't want that."

"Oh come on Bob. If that was true you would have been trying to get into my pussy all along."

"Not so. As long as it is done here we have time constraints. We have just enough time to do what we do and still get you home in time to fix his dinner. You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you and the only reason I haven't tried is the time factor. Alone with you for a weekend? I don't think so."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got to Marge's place at six-forty and she answered the door in a bathrobe. As soon as I was in the door she dropped the robe onto the floor to show she was naked and said:

"I'm ready. Why aren't you?"

I quickly rectified the problem and Marge led me to the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed, knelt between my legs and started sucking my cock. I let her do it for a while and then I pulled her into a sixty-nine until I felt the need to feel a hot pussy wrapped around my dick. I took her missionary as she clamped her legs on me and dug her nails in my butt cheeks as she pulled me to her. I fucked her hard, but didn't get her off before I pumped my load into her so I pulled out and went down on her until she had an orgasm.

"I've got to rethink this getting married to you idea. I could stand being able to do this four or five nights a week."

"You would really take on a nineteen year old husband?"

"Honey, if you only knew how much better you are than the other clowns I've had in my life. But you are right; it probably wouldn't work. To be brutally honest about it I don't think I'd be worth a crap as a wife. I'm too used to living alone and having my own space. But we can still fuck stud. Are you ready?"

+++++++++++++++++++++

On Tuesday school was the same as always and for the first time in a while I didn't have anyone join me in the cafeteria.

At work Fred put me to work bead blasting the pieces that had to be powder coated. After work it was my turn to do Shelly and she told me that she wanted to do it sixty-nine. Nothing more was said about the weekend, but then I didn't expect that there would be.

My date with Gail was (her choice) a straight run to the Starlight where she wore me out.

On Wednesday I did work at the library and at lunch I saw both Angie and Nancy sitting at separate tables so I took a table on the other side of the room from them. Work had me doing more bead blasting and Fred told me that next up on my tour of the shop was going to be learning to powder coat.

That night was butt fuck Shelly night. She talked about how sorry she was that she couldn't give me her pussy and I told her to shush up.

"I'm getting more than I have any right to expect and I'm loving every bit of it."

But talking about pussy made me want some. Gail was doing something with her parents that night and mom and Pam were out because their husbands were around so on a whim I called Mary.

"Miss me?"

"If you were here right now I would show you how much."

"I could be there in about ten."

"The why are you wasting time talking on the phone. The door won't be locked and I'm pretty sure that you will know where to find me."

I did indeed and when I walked into the bedroom she was naked and waiting with her legs spread wide and a big smile on her face.

"No foreplay lover; just get over here and do it."

I got us both to a climax and then we went into a sixty-nine until I was able to do her doggie. As I was resting up and staring up at the ceiling Mary asked:

"What are you thinking lover?"

"You would laugh at me."

"Nonsense lover; you know me better than that."

"I was trying to imagine you and my mom side by side on a mattress pulling trains."

"Why in the world would you be thinking of something like that?"

"I've thought about it ever since mom told me that the two of you used to do it."

"She told you that?"

"I guess it is hard to keep some secrets from someone you are fucking."

"You would really like to see that?"

"I would indeed."

"I wouldn't mind doing it again. God knows I loved it back then and so did your mother, but that was way back in a different time. I doubt very much that your mother would do something like that now."

"Won't stop me from having it as a fantasy."

"Would you settle for just watching me do it?"

"Pull a train? I'd want to do more than watch. I'd want to be the first and last to ride."

"You are such a nasty boy." She got up on her hands and knees and said, "Come on nasty boy; fuck my ass. Put your nasty boy cock in my ass and make me cum."

On my drive home all I could think about was mom and Mary next to each other on a bed with a bunch of guys all over them. In my mind I could see it. It wasn't at all hard to imagine mom with more than one cock. In fact I'd already seen it at the reunion party when she blew those six guys. At one point she was sucking one while slowly stroking the guy she was going to suck next so it wasn't at all hard for me to imagine her with more than one cock.

It was the first night in a while that the dirty panties that mom left on my pillow fell to the floor cum soaked and picturing my mom being airtight had a lot to do with it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and Gail joined me at lunch and we firmed up our date for Friday. At work Fred broke me in on powder coating. I learned how to set up for the various colors and what to look for when things were not coming out right. The most common problem being a bad ground. I learned what temperature the oven had to be at to bake on the coating and I learned how to handle the parts when they came out of the oven.

Shelly wanted to be butt fucked that night so we got right to it. In a way it was good and in a way it was bad. Actually it was two times good and one time bad. It was good in that I loved the hell out of doing it (and so did she), but it was bad in that it was to be our last time.

When we left the building we found Shelly's husband sitting on the fender of her car.

"What are you doing here" she asked.

I'm pretty good at reading faces and I knew that what he had planned to say was that, "I came here to catch your cheating ass," but seeing her with a young kid threw him off so what he said was:

"I wanted to find out why you are always so late in getting home from work."

Shelly was pretty quick on her feet. "I've been teaching Bobby to use all the programs we have on our computer. We have to do it after hours when they aren't being used for business."

"So why are you parking here in the back?"

"The back door is the only one that Bobby has the key to."

She turned to me and said, "You better go Bobby. It is about to get nasty here and you don't need to hear it."

Recognizing a "Get the fuck out of here" when I hear it I went to my car. When I got in I rolled down a window and I heard:

".....so much bullshit! You thought you were going to catch me cheating on you and....."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds