A Wife Turned

Before seeing Tracy downstairs, David had just wanted to exchange the bags and send Roberto on his way. But now he wanted Roberto to hang around, ogle his wife.

Without even thinking, David blurted,"You drove quite a bit distance to get here...do you want to have a drink?"

Both Roberto and Tracy were shocked to hear what David had asked. They both stared at him with wide open eyes.

After a moment of shocked silence, Roberto, "Sure man...I would love to have drink. Beer will be fine." He said happily as he looked at Tracy.

"Sweetheart can you please get us two beers?" He said to her as he led Roberto to the living room. Roberto sat down on the armchair and David sat on the loveseat across from him.

Even though Tracy did not want to get the beer for the jerk Roberto, she still went ahead to got it since she did not want to make David look bad in front of him.

"Man even though your wife can be a complete bitch...she is a hot piece of ass." Roberto said crassly. "Kind of reminds me of your girlfriend...Jenny...remember once I had my cock buried in that slut, she could not get enough of it." He winked at David. "I still remember how turned on you were watching Jenny spreading her legs." He said tauntingly.

David could not help but recall how Roberto had fucked his girlfriend. He had fucked her hard and rough, the way Jenny had never been fucked before. His cock twitched thinking about how much Jenny was aroused, wet, the number of times she came with Roberto.

"Tracy looks kind of similar to Jenny...pretty face...small, firm titties...nice round ass, long luscious legs. Only difference is that Tracy is a blonde...but I am not complaining." He gave him a wicked smile as he casually talked about his wife while sitting in his home. "Is she a true blonde?"

David simply nodded.

David just sat there simply listening to Roberto's crude words, his mind in turmoil and confusion. He was getting turned on but also felt a pit in his stomach hearing this jerk talking so obscenely about his loving wife, the mother of his children.

As soon as David offered him a drink, Roberto knew that tonight may end up to be a repeat of what had happened at the frat party 15 years ago. As long as he was able to push the right buttons of David.

"Tell me one thing though...does Tracy enjoy getting fucked as much as Jenny did?...is she a good cocksucker too?" Roberto asked David as he locked his eyes with him. Roberto understood that David was turned on but was still unsure about what his arousal meant. The sly latino man was cunningly pushing his buttons.

"Come on Roberto...you know better. You should not be asking me such a thing about my wife." Said David with his voice wavering.

"You know...you want to tell me how hot your beautiful wife is...it is hot knowing how a pretty woman like yours loves taking care of a hard cock." Roberto said lecherously. "Just like finding out how much Jenny truly enjoyed a hard cock...getting used like a slut." Roberto smirked at David knowing fully well that the memory will arouse him. "So does she?" Roberto locked eyes with David after asking him the question.

Both men just stared at each other for a minute and the David just caved in, "Yes...she is really hot in bed...truly likes sex with me. But I don't think she is like Jenny."

"Don't worry we will find out." Said Roberto smugly as Tracy walked into the living room with the beer.

"So what will you find out?" She asked Roberto as she handed him the beer and then she handed her husband a beer. "Never mind...I don't want to know. I am sleepy, I will go to bed." Tracy turned to leave.

But David grabbed her hand, "Come on sit with us for a bit."

She looked at her husband with a confused look but then sat down with him on the loveseat. Understanding dawned on her that he wanted to show her off to Roberto.

"So since you asked...it was about the enlightening conversation we were having in the mall...your husband was wondering who is right." He lied to her. "I was telling him it is easy to find out."

"I would rather not talk about it...I don't really care." She just wanted him to finish the beer and leave. She had no inclination of chatting with the guy, he gave her the creeps. Roberto was blatantly running his eyes over her scantily covered body as if undressing her with his eyes.

"Oh come on...don't tell me you do not have confidence in what you you believe." He said to her challengingly. "You seem like a strong, independent woman...the kind of of woman who would not mind proving herself correct." Roberto was playing her.

"Yeah but I have known guys like you...there is no reasoning with you. You are just too thick headed to reason with you." She said with annoyance.

"But I really want you to prove to me that I am wrong...show me once and for all that the sexy lingerie does not do anything for you." He said with a sly smile.

"So what are you proposing?...or should I ask what do you want me to do to prove that I am right?" She raised her eyebrows in suspicion. She was very leery of this man.

"Do not worry it is very simple." He grinned at her. "I saw what David has bought for you...why don't you put that on and then strut your stuff in front of David and I. See what kind of an affect you have on us...and then find out what it does to you."

"Forget about it!...I am not going to stand almost naked in front of you so that you can get your rocks off." She said with annoyance. "You are a very disgusting man."

"Hey no need for so much hostility just because you are too chickenshit to do what needs to be done to prove yourself right." He said mockingly. "You know that what I am asking you to do is the best way to prove yourself right."

"Whatever...I am going to bed now." She said dismissively and stood up.

As she turned around, Roberto looked hungrily at her 5'7", 125 lb frame, the smooth creamy skin, long luscious legs, her delectable ass and licked his lips.

He looked at David and said,"I guess you are not going to find out who is right. Your wife has to help prove it." He winked at him conspiratorially and gestured towards Tracy as if telling him to go after her. He was betting that David was hooked now and will help.

David stood up and went after Tracy who had gone towards the kitchen to have some water before heading upstairs.

"Honey...he is giving you an opportunity to shut him up. Do it...prove him wrong." David said to her gingerly.

Tracy turned around putting her hands on her hips and stared at him,"Oh...so that is what you want? You want me to prove him wrong?" She asked him sarcastically. "Sweetheart I know you really well...you just want to show me off to that creep to satisfy your kink."

David smiled at her sheepishly,"Yes but I also do want you to prove him wrong. Give him a case of blue balls and send him home. It will serve him right."

"I do not like that douche bag at all...if it was someone else maybe I would have done it." She said to him with hesitation.

"Don't think about that jerk...you will be doing this for me. Please do it, you know I will love it." He said to her lovingly. "And you don't have to like someone to tease him...in fact it is better this way. Just a purely physical thing without any kind of deeper connection." Tracy detected the excitement in her husband's voice which aroused her. She turned her back towards her husband not wanting him to notice the signs of arousal on her face.

David hugged her from behind, pressing his hardness into her and grabbed her pert breasts. She leaned back on her husband and sighed in arousal.

"And you know Roberto was right about what he said in the mall...you like it when other men check you out, admire your hot body. Strange men...men you don't even know. Just think of Roberto as one of those unknown men who hungers for your hot body...lusts to ravish you." He whispered lustily into her ear.

He kissed the nape of her neck and pinched her nipples. Keeping one hand on her left tit, he pulled up the hem of her tank top with the other hand. He felt her bare flat stomach, touched her navel, inserted his fingers under waist of shorts to feel up her abdomen. She moaned softly due to her husband's ministrations. He was touching the erogenous zones that drove her insane with arousal.

"Will you do it baby?...strut your stuff wearing the sheer teddy and the tiny panties that go with it. Let me show off my wife properly to this man...a man you barely know." He kissed the side of her neck and cupped her heated pussy through the shorts. She moaned again and started breathing hard.

Her husband was driving her crazy with lust by his ministrations. "Yes...I will do it." She said to him softly.

The desire to please her husband and her arousal forced her to overcome her religious convictions and her conservative nature. Her heart beat erratically and she was filled with nervousness as she said yes.

"Just make sure he does not move from that armchair. I cannot believe I am going to do such a naughty thing while our children are sleeping upstairs." Tracy said with embarrassment.

"I love you so much." David took her into his arms and kissed her,"Wear your strappy, open-toed heels, fix your hair and put on a little make also. I want you to look really hot for that jerk...put you on display for a man you barely know" He whispered lustily to her. She just nodded.

"Now let's go and you tell him that you are going to do it." David said to his wife.

Roberto was waiting expectantly while sipping on the beer. He smirked when he saw Tracy come back with David. Right away he noticed her flushed face and her hardened pink nipples that looked more prominent now through the top.

Watching the smirk on Roberto's face really irked Tracy.

"Okay...I will do it and shut you up for good." She said with annoyance. "But you better not move from that armchair." She warned him.

"That is perfectly fine." Roberto responded. "So to show you the affect you are having on us...both of us will get naked and wait for you. You know that is the easiest and only way to see what you are doing to us when you strut in front of us wearing that sheer babydoll and thong."

Tracy was completely shocked by what Roberto had proposed and did not like what he was proposing but did could not think of any alternative way. She just nodded feeling excited.

Roberto was pleased that the beautiful blonde wife had agreed to his proposal. He knew that what he was going to propose next was going to be tricky to get Tracy to accept.

"So how will we know what is going on with you once you see that you have given us a serious case of blue balls?" Roberto asked with a grin.

"I think you will be the only one with blue balls." She said as she looked at David and smile. "And about knowing how I will be affected...I will tell you how I feel."

Roberto snickered and said,"No I do not think that will work...how would I know that you are being truthful. I think one of us needs to touch you and see if you are wet. That is the only way to be sure." Roberto proposed.

"No, no...you are not touching me. In fact you have to give your word that you will not move from the armchair." Responded Tracy with alarm.

"Alright...I won't touch you or move from the armchair." He said with a self-satisfied tone. "But your husband can touch you...but I need to see his fingers after they have been inside you." Roberto said.

"Fine...but David will not touch me in front of you." said Tracy.

"That is not good...It needs to happen right here...in front of me. just turn your back to me while he puts his fingers inside you." Roberto was thinking that he had her.

Tracy shook her head in disapproval but suddenly David said, "That is fine sweetheart, you just turn your back to him...lets us get it over with."

"Alright...if that is what you want." Tracy said reluctantly while looking at her husband.

"You know I am going to really show you how wrong you are." Roberto snickered.

"Whatever...we will find out soon enough." Saying that Tracy left. She was feeling aroused and was not worried if she was about to be proved wrong. She just wanted Roberto to leave so that she could make love to her husband.

"You know there is a good chance you can watch your wife get fucked tonight if you help. I know you like watching your woman get fucked." He whispered to David. "It will be hot watching your pretty wife getting fucked by another man under your own roof." He was pushing all the right buttons.

David's cock twitched hearing the words.

"We both know you want it." Roberto pressed on.

"What do you want me to do?" His throat felt dry and his heart was beating wildly as he asked Roberto.

Roberto smirked at him. "When you touch her...don't simply touch her. Put at least two fingers all the way inside her cunt...rub her clit. Finger fuck her and kiss her hard. You know she will be wet...just get her more wet. Make her cum on your fingers right in front of me and I will do the rest."

"Okay." His depraved desires were completely controlling him now.

Both of them proceeded to get naked. Both men were turned on by thinking what was about to happen.

David could not help but notice the latin man's big beer belly and his hairy body. Even his back and buttocks were covered with hair. He had seen Roberto naked before but did not remember him to be this hairy. Roberto's cock was darker and uncircumcised unlike his cock but was almost the same length, except that Roberto's was a bit thicker. His hairy balls were big and hung low like a bull's.

As he stared at the Roberto, his cock twitched thinking that this will be the first interracial cock for his wife.

Roberto caught him staring and snickered. "Soon you will see this cock buried inside your wife...I am going to make her my slut...married white slut." He said as he grabbed his hard cock.

They both sat down and sipped on beer while waiting for Tracy.

After about thirty minutes they heard Tracy come down the stairs. When she walked into the living room both men could not keep their eyes off her. Their hard cocks twitched seeing the vision of hotness in front of them.

The sheer light blue babydoll just came down down halfway to her round bubble butt and with it she wore a light blue thong. Her long, smooth, creamy legs looked sexy with the strappy open-toed heels she was wearing.

Roberto liked that she had taken time to fix her hair and put on makeup.

She felt embarrassed standing almost naked in front of a man she barely knew. Without even looking at Roberto, she turned and faced her husband with her back towards Roberto. Her husband was rock hard and his face was a mask of lust.

"Baby you look so hot...turn around...let Roberto see you." David said to her.

Reluctantly she turned and faced the swarthy, pot bellied latin man. She was astonished to see the amount of hair on his body. Never before she had such a hairy man. It was also the first time she was seeing a dark-skinned man naked.

Her attention was drawn to Roberto's dark, uncircumcised, hard cock which he was gently stroking. His foreskin was getting stretched over the thick, bulbous dark cock head. Without even thinking she compared his cock to her husband's. The cocks were almost similarly sized except that Roberto's cock seemed a bit thicker. Also his cock had thick veins running all over it. His balls were bigger than her husbands and were hanging low like that of a breeding bull.

She was mesmerized by his hard cock and started breathing a bit hard as she felt moisture seep into the folds of her pussy. Without even realizing thoughts came into her mind how the cock and his balls will feel in her hand, in her mouth.

"Like what you see?" Roberto asked as he continued stroking his hard manhood.

His question brought her out of her reverie. She realized immediately that she needs to stop this madness.She was getting a bit too aroused.

She turned sideways and looked away from Roberto. "Okay guys you had your fun." She hesitated and then said shyly,"And I am willing to admit that I was wrong...wearing sexy lingerie does make me feel good...it turns me on seeing the kind of affect it has on a man."

"You have proved yourself correct Roberto...now you should leave." Saying that she turned her back to him.

"It seems you have gotten wet seeing our hard cocks." Roberto seemed completely unperturbed by what Tracy had just said. "But we still need to make sure that you are really wet...that is what you had agreed to. You have seen us get hard watching you display your hot body...now we need to see also that you are wet." He said to her bluntly. "Do you agree David?"

David was filled with apprehension hearing the question. He was filled with anxiety thinking about this man again ravishing his woman but at the same time the thought excited him as well.

Tracy looked at her husband. She was afraid that her husband would agree with Roberto. She had never before had seen so much hunger, lust, desire in her husband's eyes.

Her husband locked eyes with her and said,"Yeah...you are right...we need to see if she is wet also."

Tracy bit her lower lips gently as her husband stood up. She turned to face him and noticed his hard 7 inch cock wobble as he stepped towards her. He took her into her arms and grabbed her round, fleshy, ass cheeks. He kneaded her ass lustily as he started kissing his wife hungrily.

"Are you wet baby?" David asked her hoarsely.

"Yes I am wet...send Roberto away and we can go to our bedroom." She whispered to him with excitement.

"You have seen what affect you have on him...now he should also get to see what kind of affect his hard, dark cock has on my wife's pussy." She shivered involuntarily hearing David's lustful response.

"Baby...please no...let us stop now." She pleaded but her voice betrayed her excitement.

He cupped his wife's pussy over the gusset of the panties. The gusset was wet with her secretions and he could feel the heat emanating from her sex.

David looked into the eyes of his wife and moved the gusset aside exposing her smooth, completely shaved pussy. He ran his fingers between her pinky pussy lips and felt her clitoris which was swollen and hard and very sensitive. He rubbed her clit making Tracy moaned softly.

She gasped when he gently inserted two fingers inside her. The fingers slid in easily which inflamed his arousal even more.

Locking eyes with her, he slowly withdrew his fingers and shoved it back in his wife's pussy making her gasp again. She was panting now and her face was flushed with excitement.

"Honey...no...please no...don't do that." She pleaded with a quavering voice.

"Why?...you like being finger fucked." David was breathing hard with excitement. He again withdrew his fingers and shoved them back inside her wet, receptive fuck hole. She gasped and moaned loudly and her mouth remained slightly open. Both the men could smell her arousal now.

As David continued finger fucking his wife, tremors of pleasure coursed through her body and she moved her feet further apart to give better access to her husband.

Roberto could not hold himself back any longer. He stood up and got behind her grabbing her hips. He kissed her long slender neck.

She was startled by his touch but too aroused to stop him. Her husband was making her lose control by his ministrations.. She looked at her husband and then turned her face sideways to look at Roberto.

But even through her haze of arousal, she protested, "No Roberto...please no...you promised...you were not going to touch." She said with labored breaths.

"Well...I lied." Saying that he locked his lips with hers. She tried to resist but the lusty latin man grabbed her tits over the flimsy babydoll and pinched her sensitive hard pink nipple. She moaned and her body completely capitulated to the ministrations of both the men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Turned
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds