A Wife Turned

After repeating his actions few more times, he started fucking her hard and fast. Again and again his pelvis slammed into her ass. The living room was filled with the noise of flesh hitting flesh and the loud moaning, groaning and grunting emanating from Tracy's mouth. She was being thoroughly used like a slut. David just sat there stroking his cock while another man used his wife like his personal slut. He bent down and gently kissed her reddened right cheek as his wife was lost in the ecstasy of a lusty fuck. She was writhing as the animalistic mating went on unabated.

Soon she was in the throes of another intense orgasm and Roberto kept fucking her through the intense sensations.

"Please stop...please stop...Roberto please stop...I need a break." She said through labored breathing. "Ah...Ahh...hmmmph...I am cumming." She tried to move but Roberto held her in place.

She raised her head up and Roberto immediately grabbed her neck and pushed her face back down onto the cushion. Her face was again on the seat cushion turned towards her husband.

"You fucking worthless whore...keep your face down." He said breathlessly and then raised his right foot and planted it on her face. Now Roberto's left foot was on the floor and his right foot on Tracy's face. Her husband just sat right next to her face looking at the humiliating sight while continuing to hold his wife's hand.

Roberto kept fucking her roughly. "What a nasty whore you have married David...she is worse than Jenny. A fucking tramp." He taunted.

"You worthless piece of fuck meat tell your husband what you are." He snarled at her and spanked her ass.

She yelped and submissively said,"I am a slut." Another orgasm was about to engulf her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she pushed her ass back onto Roberto.

"Yes you are...all you are good for is for men to stick their cocks in your holes...you are just a cum dumpster...a fucking dumb whore." He growled. He was close to cumming.

He suddenly removed his foot from her face, withdrew his cock and grabbed her hair. He roughly dragged her off the couch."Get on your knees slut...I am going to cum in your mouth. You are going to drink my cum...open your mouth dumb cunt." His uncut cock was coated a slimy, white colored fluid mix.

She opened her mouth and he stuck his cock in which start erupting immediately. "Drink all of my baby making juice you cum dump whore." He said to her lustily.

David watched his wife's throat muscles work hard to swallow Roberto's cum and also noticed Roberto's balls pulse and contract as he ejaculated. It was a heavy load and some of the sticky fluid leaked out of his wife's mouth onto her chin.

After Roberto emptied his balls, he pulled his cock out her mouth and stumbled back collapsing on the armchair. He basically sprawled out on it. He was out of breath and his body was covered with sweat.

"Damn...this slut really drained my balls." He said while breathing hard. For all three of them it was one of the most intense sexual experience, especially for Roberto and Tracy.

They both were completely worn out.

Tracy had also collapsed on the floor. She had laid down on the floor on her back with one arm over her eyes. Her beautiful svelte body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her breathing was ragged.

David went to his wife and removed her arm from her eyes. She gave her husband an ashamed look. Looking at her David was shocked to see how red her cheeks were. He noticed the sticky cum on her chin and a pubic hair stuck on his wife's lip.

He removed the coarse, curly hair from her lip and asked, "Are you alright sweetheart?" His voice was filled with tenderness. "You look so beautiful."

She smiled at her husband awkwardly and just nodded. Her silky, blonde hair was all disheveled. He gently pushed the hair away from her face and moved forward to kiss her.

She stopped him with an alarmed look on her face,"What are you doing?...I am not clean...you saw what he did." She felt humiliated.

"I don't care...I just want to kiss my wife." He said lustily and locked lips with his wife. He kissed her passionately and moved on top of her. His cock throbbed with arousal as he tasted Roberto's cock and cum on his wife's mouth.

Tracy spread her legs for her husband and grabbing his cock she guided it to her sopping wet pussy.

"Make love to me sweetheart" She whispered. David gently and lovingly made love to the love of his life. But he was just too aroused and did not last long. After two minutes he erupted inside her.

"Sorry sweetheart...I was just too aroused." He said to her.

"That is okay...don't worry." She lovingly responded as David rolled off her. Roberto just watched the husband and wife lazily from the armchair.

Tracy stood up shyly while cupping her pussy. She did not want David's cum to leak onto the carpet.

"I will clean up and check on the kids." She said with an embarrassed tone while completely avoiding to look at Roberto. David's heart sank thinking about his children sleeping upstairs while their mother was fucked like a cheap whore downstairs.

Both the men watched her delectable ass undulate as she walked away from them.

"Your wife is a hot ass slut man...damn what a fine ass." Roberto's voice was filled with desire.

"You really went overboard Roberto." David said through clenched teeth. "You hurt her."

"Whoa...back up man. In case you did not notice the bitch loved it." Roberto sat up straight and locked eyes with David. "Plus you knew that I am a rough fucker...I like it giving to a woman hard and rough." He kept his eyes even with David. "Especially when fucking another man's woman...you know you should also try be a bit rough with her, she likes it." He smirked.

"Whatever man...don't you have to go home to your girlfriend." David said with an edge to his voice.

"Yeah...I will...just need to ride your slut wife one more time...riding that bitch just once is not enough." He said with a smirk. David did not respond but his cock twitched hearing Roberto's intention.

"I don't think you will mind watching me fuck that dirty whore...watching your wife take my cock one more time." Roberto said with a sneer. Then both men stayed quiet waiting for Tracy to return.

Tracy came back into the living room twenty minutes later. She was surprised to see that Roberto had still not left. Her pulse quickened seeing his naked body.

She had cleaned up and was wearing a small robe that came down to her mid thighs. Her face had been washed and hair tied in a neat pony tail.

David noticed that her face did not look as reddened as before. She again looked like a prim and proper wife and his cock twitched thinking that Roberto was again going to fuck her again.

She gave a questioning look to her husband and then decided to just simply talk to Roberto,"It is late...you should leave now." Her voice quavered..

"Is that anyway to talk to your lover...I am not done with you yet." He said arrogantly as he stood up.

"You had your fun Roberto...leave now." She said nervously.

"Come on don't tell me you did not enjoy my cock stretching your married pussy...you cunt." He hissed at her as he came and stood in front of her. She felt humiliated hearing his crude words.

"So are your children sleeping?" He asked her.

"Yes." She responded.

"Good...I don't want them to walk in on us while I am fucking their slut mother." He said with a sneer.

Tracy felt the heat rising to her face hearing his words. Roberto pulled the tie on her robe that was holding it close and then pushed the robe off her shoulders. She felt a tingling in her pussy and let the robe fall around her feet.

"Get down and clean my cock." He said to her while pushing her down onto her knees. His cock had a dried, crusty, whitish coating. She gingerly took the dirty looking cock in her mouth. Even though she felt disgusted taking his dirty cock in her mouth but it aroused her that she was being so nasty.

"Lick my shaft properly...lick it up and down." He said to her and she did as he told her. She cleaned his cock up and started sucking on it properly. This time without even asked she bent down and licked his black, wrinkly, hairy balls and sucked on them.

He looked at David who was hard again and gently stroking his cock. "Your wife sure got some mouth on her...she insulted me with this mouth and now has my cock buried in that same mouth...what a slut you have married." He said to David as his wife deepthroated Roberto's cock. David's cock twitched seeing his loving wife's nose buried in the curly pubic hairs.

"Remove your hands from my cock...I am going to face fuck you...married sluts like you love getting face fucked." He contemptuously.

She did as he ordered and opened her mouth to receive his hard cock. Roberto grabbed her head with both of his hands and started face fucking her hard. Soon she was choking and gagging on his thick cock. She was spitting and her eyes were watering but she did not try to stop his onslaught.

"I love fucking a woman in front of her husband, under his own roof." He said tauntingly to David as he continued to face fuck Tracy."Turning them into sluts...using them like cheap whores."

David just listened to him stroking his cock watching his beautiful wife slobbering all over the dark cock. She looked like a cock hungry slut as the mexican man fucked her mouth brutally and she took it without any complaints.

After face-fucking her for a couple more minutes Roberto stopped. "You like having a hard, thick cock stuffed in your mouth, don't you?" He jerked her head up and asked her.

She looked up at him with lustful eyes without saying a word.

He slapped her and snarled,"Tell me you fucking worthless whore." He slapped her again.

"Yes." She said with a quavering voice.

"Yes...what?" He slapped her again.

"I like having a hard cock in my mouth." Her voice a mix of shame and excitement.

"Suck my cock...take care of my balls. Show your hubby how much you love cock." He said to her contemptuously. "Show him what a cock hungry slut you are."

He groaned with pleasure as she started sucking on his uncut, dark, Mexican cock. Her cheeks stung due to the slaps but she did not care. She was still surprised by the discovery that the rough treatment and degradation actually turned her on.

Her intellect was completely disgusted by her actions but her body's carnal desires were completely controlling her. The more dirty Roberto made her feel, the more it aroused her. She was completely loathing herself but she was unable to stop herself from getting aroused. She was in complete disbelief that how a woman like her, a strong, well-educated, well-respected woman let a man she barely knew slap her around, spit on her.

But all she cared about at this present moment was taking care of the hard cock and have it stuffed in her wet, aching, married pussy.

She hungrily slobbered over the hard cock, licked it from top to bottom, played with balls and then proceeded to lick the dark balls and suck on them.

"Aah man...your wife is an excellent cock sucker." Roberto groaned lustily as the blonde beauty deep throated him. David watched with rapt attention stroking his cock watching his wife pleasure Roberto.

"Enough of this...get up bitch." He grabbed her hair and jerked her up."I need to fuck you now...go bend over your husband...I want you to see into your loving husband's eyes while you take my cock in your married pussy." Roberto pushed her towards her husband.

Tracy shyly looked at her husband as she bend over him and put her hands on his shoulders. She looked at her husband's hard cock and her pussy got even more wetter knowing that her husband was enjoying her debauchery.

Her face was a mess with saliva coating her face and her cheeks red. But she still looked so beautiful thought David. He lovingly took hold of her face and said to her,"I love you sweetheart!!"

"I love you you too baby." Responded Tracy as she assumed the position to allow another man to mount her. Bent at her waist, legs straight and spread apart, her back arched, sticking out her delectable round ass.

Roberto groaned as he saw her glistening, puffed pussy lips peeking underneath the globes of creamy, fleshy orbs. It was very hot the way this prim and proper woman was presenting herself to be fucked by him. He was amazed that he was actually fucking such a beautiful woman. He had no doubt that this blonde woman was a loving and faithful wife but he was enjoying the fact that he had brought out the slut in her.

It was a night of revelations for all three of them.

"Yes baby position yourself properly...let him use your pussy properly." Saying that David locked his lips with his wife. As he kissed her, his wife gasped into his mouth and her body was pushed into him. His cock leaked pre-cum realising that his wife's pussy has been filled up by Roberto again.

Roberto spanked her hard a couple of times as he pounded her hard and his pelvis smashed on his round ass again and again.

Tracy broke off the kiss and yelped and moaned loudly as she was fucked and spanked by the arrogant, Mexican man. Her mouth stayed open and eyes rolled back in her head.

David's cock twitched as he watched the expressions of ecstasy on his wife's face. His living room was filled with squelching noises and flesh hitting flesh as another man mated with his beautiful, loving wife. The mother of his children.

As he brutally pounded her, she came hard on Roberto's cock. Her body convulsed and she dug her nails into her husband's shoulder as she struggled to contain the intense sensations of orgasmic release coursing through her body.

She grunted and yelled and said to her husband through labored breathing."OH...baby...I am cumming again on your friend's cock...that is what you wanted...right honey?"

"Yes...that is what I wanted...you look so beautiful cumming...cumming on another man's cock." He responded breathlessly and kissed her hard.

Even before the intense sensations stopped, Roberto grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair roughly jerking back her head. He withdrew his cock out of her and dragged her by her hair away from her husband. He roughly threw her down on the carpeted floor.

She clumsily fell down face down on the floor. "Get on your knees...you worthless fuck slut...face down ass up." He barked at her. She submissively did as he ordered her to do.

Roberto stood above her upturned ass his legs on her sides. He smirked at David who just sat on the couch with rapt attention slowly jacking his cock.

"I am going to fuck you wife like a dog now...a bitch in heat." He said to him aggressively. "I like it how she presents herself to be fucked right under her husband's roof...right in front of her husband." He taunted David. "I bet you like it how she positioned herself like a tramp."

He bent his knees and shoved his cock into Tracy's open, waiting, wet pussy. She moaned and grunted loudly as Roberto bottomed out.

"You see how your wife's pink pussy lips are wrapped around my dark, mexican cock." He said lustily to David. "Damn man...she is got a tight pussy even after having two kids."

He started fucking her hard and Tracy started moaning and grunting.

"You like hearing your wife moan like a whore while getting fucked by another man." He smirked as David continued to stroke his cock.

Roberto fucked David's wife nice and hard making her cum couple more times before emptying his balls in her pussy.

He kept his cock inside her pussy until his cock stopped ejaculating. Looking at David he slowly withdrew his shrinking cock. Tracy was exhausted and she let herself go, laying down on her stomach. Her legs obscenely open with cum leaking out of her pussy.

"I am late...my girlfriend is waiting for me. I gotta go man...thanks for sharing your pretty wife." Saying that he quickly put on his clothes.

As he was leaving, he said to Tracy, "By the way Tracy...it was really nice meeting you...you are really lucky to have such an understanding husband like David." He grinned at David.

David locked the door behind him and came back to the living room. His wife had not moved at all. He laid down next her and slowly turned her over.

"Let me see you baby." He said lustily and got between her legs on his knees. He groaned looking at his wife's well used pussy.

"Oh...sweetheart...he fucked you real good." His voice was filled with desire and arousal. He was completely mesmerized by his wife's pussy and just starting licking her pussy.

Tracy moaned and put her hands on her husband's head. She pushed his face into her pussy. "Ah...baby...eat me...lick me." She sounded delirious.

David lapped on her pussy, sucked on her pussy lips and her swollen clit. He stuck his tongue all the way inside her gaping open pussy. As soon as he stuck his tongue inside her, she shrieked and came hard. She convulsed and bucked up desperately grabbing the carpet and her toes curled up.

After she stopped cumming David got on top of her and Tracy gave her a shy, sheepish smile. David kissed his wife tenderly all over her face and then locked lips with her.

He slowly made love to her. This time he lasted longer.

After getting in their bedroom, Tracy went straight to the bathroom. She wanted to take a shower before going to bed.

When she got on the bed Tracy was surprised to see that David was still awake.

"Are you okay honey?" David sounded very concerned.

"I don't know...I feel really terrible." She sounded unsure about what to say. "Do you still love after seeing me act in such an abhorrent way. It was like I had no dignity, no self respect. I completely lost control."

"I have never stopped loving you and I never will. I do not want you to feel bad or have any regrets." He said lovingly. "Everything happened because I let it happen...I could have stopped it but I did not want to. And I am glad it happened...it was one of the most intense and hottest experience of my life. I lost count how many times you came today...I just love watching you cum." He said earnestly.

Getting reminded about her orgasms made her blush in embarrassment. She had never cum so many times in one night before.

"I broke my wedding vows...I had sex with another man. What if after some time you resent me for what I have done." She was very worried.

"I will never resent you for what happened tonight...please trust me...I am the one who wanted it to happen." He assured her.

"Do you think you would ever want to sleep with another woman because of what happened tonight...I can never share you with anyone else baby." She burst into tears.

David hugged her and calmed her down. "I told you before also...you are the only woman I want. You are all I need. You will have to never worry about sharing me."

"I love you so much David...I agreed to wear the babydoll in front of him to please you. I saw how much it was turning you on...but then after that I lost control. I feel so guilty letting him have sex with me.." She was regretting her actions.

"Don't feel guilty...I made you lose control...for some weird reason which I do not even understand I wanted him to have you." He said to her. "It was hot to see you lose control and just enjoy sex purely as a physical thing...give in to your sexual needs...completely submit."

"Now sleep...no regrets. We just had some fun and don't think of Roberto as using you. Think of it as we used him to create some nice depraved memory." He kissed her gently and held her. Tracy felt reassured by her husband's words.

"Does it hurt?...he slapped you a few time." David asked her nervously.

"My cheeks do not hurt...I think he was being careful not to hit my face hard...but my ass stings a little bit." She responded shyly.

"Okay...when he hit you...slapped you...I tried to stop but then I saw that it was turning you on...so I backed off." He seemed very hesitant talking about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Turned
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds