A Wife Turned

She hungrily kissed back this man she barely knew. Both of their tongues dueled, sucked on each others tongues, lips. A lusty, hungry, sloppy kiss.

Watching his loving wife being kissed by another man drove Dravid crazy with lust and he started finger fucking her harder, making squelching noises. Soon she moaned loudly into Roberto's mouth, she convulsed and then her body went rigid as she came hard on her husband's fingers.

She tightly held on to her husband as she came down from the orgasmic high. David withdrew his fingers from his wife's pussy which were drenched with her fuck juices. He licked his fingers, tasting her as his wife looked at him through glazed eyes.

David then gently moved his wife's arms from around his neck and sat down on the couch. She gently bit her lower lip as she stared at her husband. A shiver went through her body at the realization that her married pussy was going to be used by another man for the first time.

"Enjoy the show man" Roberto smirked as he grabbed Tracy's tits from behind and she felt his hard cock on her bare ass cheeks. "I am going to enjoy fucking your wife...turn her into my slut." Tracy flinched hearing the crude words.

Roberto then proceeded to taked off the babydoll and threw it at David. Then he squatted behind the blonde beauty and pulled down her thong.

"I love taking off the panties of married women." Roberto grinned lecherously at David.

"Damn man...this bitch has the finest bubble butt I have ever seen." He said to David as he took off his wife's panties." Tracy put her hands on David's hairy shoulder as she stepped out of the panties. "The bitch is really creaming." Said Roberto as he felt the wetness on the panties and then threw them at David.

"So how does it feel watching another man take off your wife's clothes?" Roberto questioned with a snigger.

"Man this bitch has a fine body...even after two kids...damn man...flat stomach, firm titties, nice ass, toned long legs, creamy smooth skin...this body is made to be used as a cum dump." He said as he admired the hot body of David's wife. "I like it when a woman keeps her pussy completely shaved...smooth."

Tracy felt completely humiliated by the way this crass man was inspecting her body. She felt like a piece of meat which was being evaluated to serve the only purpose of satiating a man's sexual needs. Despite her disgust her pussy released more moisture.

After admiring her body, Roberto hugged her from behind. His pot belly touched her back and she felt the tip of his hard cock on the upper swell of her ass. She felt a slight tickle as Roberto's extensive bodily hair touched her smooth, creamy skin.

"You like seeing your naked wife being held by another man?" Asked Roberto as he watched David over the shoulder of his wife.

David gently stroked his cock watching the svelte body of his wife being embraced by the swarthy, pot bellied man with a receding hairline.

It was arousing to see the contrast between his wife and Roberto. The hairy, pot bellied, out of shape, swarthy man with the creamy, smooth skinned, svelte, blonde beauty.

"Yes...it is hot seeing my wife with another man." He huskily said.

"Just wait till you see your slut wife stuffed full of my dark meat...making the bitch moan with pleasure." Roberto said crudely. "You are just going to lose it." He grinned.

Roberto started kissing her neck making Tracy whimper. "I am going to mark your wife." Roberto said lustily as he started sucking on the juncture where her slender neck met the shoulder. He grabbed her small, firm tits and started squeezing them, pinching the hard pink nipples.

Tracy whimpered loudly and started breathing hard due to the pleasurable sensations that started coursing through her body. Her eyes glazed over as more and more moisture was secreted by her pussy.

When Roberto removed his mouth David saw a hickey on his wife's neck. He groaned seeing that his wife had been marked by another man.

"Slut...now it is time for you to take care of my cock." He growled at her and he roughly turned her around and pushed her down.

Tracy submissively got on her knees and took his hard, dark, uncircumcised cook in her dainty hands. She gently moved her hands up and down on the hard cock, felt the thick veins on it. She was mesmerized by the dark cock, it was unlike any other cock she had ever held in her hands. The cock skin felt so velvety.

Pre-cum dribbled out of David's cock when he saw his wife's left hand on the hard, dark cock. Seeing his wife's engagement ring and wedding band on another man's cock was very arousing.

Tracy pulled the foreskin down exposing the thick cock head which was leaking pre-cum

"Lick it bitch." Roberto said to her.

The crude and degrading way he was talking to her was actually turning her on. She stuck her tongue out and licked the leaking pre-cum. Then she proceeded to take the fat cock head in her mouth.

As she started sucking on Roberto's cock, David noticed her puffy pussy lips peeking between her thighs. The pussy lips were glistening with moisture. It was a very erotic sight and he was overcome with lust. He wanted to touch his wife's wet pussy.

He quickly got down behind his wife, on his knees, and cupped her wet sex. He ran his fingers between the swollen, wet pussy lip, eliciting a moan from his wife.

She stopped sucking on the cock and looked back at her husband. Her face was flushed with arousal. A strand of saliva trailed from her lip to the dark cock head.

Without even thinking David suddenly locked lips with her as his fingers penetrated her pussy lips.

He started kissing her hungrily as he finger fucked her. He was out of mind with lust as he sucked on the tongue and lips that just had been wrapped around a another man's cock.

It was just too much stimulation for Tracy as she orgasmed the second time on her husband's fingers. She loudly grunted into her husband's mouth as her pussy ejaculated for the first time ever. She let go of Roberto's cock and tightly grabbed his hips as her body convulsed due to the intense sensations. David held her body, preventing her from collapsing on the floor.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she looked at her husband through her heavily lidded eyes and whispered, "I love you baby." And then kissed him lustily.

Suddenly Roberto grabbed her silky blonde hair and roughly jerked her head, making her break the kiss. "Bitch you had enough fun...now service my cock." He sneered at her. Then he gave David an angry, hard look.

David got angry seeing the rough way Roberto treated his wife. He looked back at Roberto angrily also.

"Baby it is okay...I am fine. Go sit on the couch." Tracy said to him in a husky voice. She was breathing hard. Looking at the look on her face David was shocked to realize that his wife was getting turned on by the rough treatment and the crude language.

"Now slut show me how you suck cock." He said to her.

She licked his hard cock up and down and then took his uncircumcised cock into her pretty mouth. She bobbed up and down on his hard dark meat. David looked intently as his wife pleasured another man with her mouth. He knew that his wife was really good at giving head. In fact she truly enjoyed having a cock in her mouth.

Soon she had more than half of his cock inside her mouth and was trying really hard to deepthroat. Roberto was really enjoying the cock sucking.

"Yes slut...suck it good. That's it. You love my dark cock...you married whore...don't you?" He growled at her. "Take it completely in."

She kept bobbing up and down with her hands also moving with her head. Slowly she was able to take his whole cock inside her mouth. David noticed his wife was able to slowly control her gag reflex and relax her throat muscles. His cock twitched seeing Roberto's entire cock buried in his wife's pretty face. Her pert, cute nose buried in Roberto's thick curly pubic hairs at the base of his cock.

"Damn man...this bitch is one fine cock sucker. A true slut." Roberto said ecstatically as he looked at David. "Not bad at all."

Then he grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her off his cock. "A beautiful face like yours...it looks better while getting face fucked." He said aggressively. "Remove your hands from my cock and keep your mouth open. Hold on to my ass...I am going to face fuck you."

David felt uneasy about what Roberto was about to do but he just sat there waiting for him to face fuck his wife.

Tracy did as he asked and put her hands on his hairy ass.

Roberto kept holding her hair and slowly inserted his cock into her open mouth and then withdrew it. He slowly moved his cock in and out of her mouth a few times and then he got aggressive with her.

He started using her mouth like a fuckhole.

It was like he was pounding her pretty face with his cock. Making her gag and choke . She spit every time she choked on his cock and he would pull out giving her an opportunity to catch her breath. But then he would ram his cock right back down her throat. Roberto kept on fucking her mouth brutally as her face got flushed and tears ran down from her watering eyes.

David was initially was concerned when she choked and gagged for the first time and then he realized that his wife was not distressed. He stroked his cock as his wife was being used like a slut by a man she barely knew. The mother of his children looked like a two bit whore as she was roughly face fucked by a man whom she had known for less than half a day. His prim, proper, well-educated wife turned into a slut. He watched in astonishment as her beautiful face got coated with the slimy mix of saliva and pre-cum.

"Your wife handles cock better than paid whores...she is the best cocksucker I have ever had...even better than Jenny." Roberto taunted David. "Look at your wife's face...looks like a disgusting fuck pig. She acted like she was better than me...now I am going to fuck her off her high horse." He said vindictively.

Then he pulled her off his cock and said,"Suck my hairy balls now." He held his cock up as Tracy bent down to suck on his hairy, wrinkled, nut sacs. She licked his balls, took his balls one by one in her mouth and sucked on them. Roberto moaned with pleasure.

After some time he made her stop sucking on his balls and barked at her,"Look up bitch...open your mouth. "

She did as he told her and opened her mouth. Roberto spit into her open mouth.

David was shocked seeing this depravity but his cock twitched when Tracy did not object and swallowed his spit.

"That is like a good little slut...do you like sucking on my cock bitch?" He snarled at her.

She just kept looking up at him and did not respond. Roberto slapped her and her right cheek instantly turned red. Tracy was stunned by the stinging pain but instead of getting angry, she felt humiliated and even more aroused.

David was shocked too and felt angry. He stood up while continuing to stroke his hard cock. He felt as if he should do something but simply froze.

"Pinche perra...puta...answer me...you like my cock?" He asked aggressively using spanish expletives.

She was panting hard and did not answer. Roberto again slapped her. This time her left cheek which also turned red instantly. She felt her pussy pulse.

"Roberto...you better stop." David said angrily as he stepped forward.

But Roberto was completely unruffled. "Relax man...this dumb bitch likes it rough." He was enjoying humiliating the pretty, blonde wife. "Look at her...look at the fucking cunt" He said to David.

When David looked at her, he was shocked to see his wife rubbing her pussy. His hard cock throbbed as he sat down on the couch.

David grabbed her hair and jerk her head back roughly. "Tell me fuck slut...you like my cock?" He snarled at her.

"Yes." She responded.

"Yes what bitch?...say the complete thing...tell me like you mean it. Tell me how much you like my dark, Mexican cock." Saying that he slapped her again.

She felt completely humiliated and all her self-respect was gone now. She looked up at him and said,"I love your dark Mexican cock...I love having it in my mouth."

"Dumb slut...open your mouth." She submissively opened her mouth and Roberto again spit in her mouth. Then Roberto turned around and sat down on the armchair.

"Bring your worthless ass over here." He ordered. "Fucking married white whore...crawl to me on your hands and knees...like a dog." He was completely humiliating the proud woman.

Tracy's intellect was completely repulsed by the arousal coursing through her body. It seemed as if her body had a mind of its own. She did as Roberto had ordered. She crawled to him as he sat arrogantly on the armchair.

"What you waiting for you dumb cunt?...start servicing my cock." He said aggressively to her and again slapped her. Without showing any reaction she started sucking on his thick cock. After sucking on his cock for a little bit, he ordered her to suck on his balls.

She bent below and started pleasuring his wrinkly, hairy balls. She swirled the tip of her tongue around the ball sac. Licked his dark, almost black balls like it was cone of ice cream. Took each ball one by one all the way into her mouth, sucked on them. Licked the vertical line in the middle of his scrotal sac.

Roberto moaned loudly with pleasure. "Damn David...your wife is the finest cock sucker and ball licker known to man. See how much effort she is putting into it. You are married to a true cock lover." He snickered.

"Go further down...lick below my balls slut." She was completely worked up with lust and without even a second thought she bent even further. Roberto scooted to the edge of the seat and raised his legs in the air. "Lick my grundle bitch...suck on it...suck my hairy, sweaty grundle you married whore." He hissed at her.

The position of Roberto made his perineum very accessible to the blonde beauty and his disgusting hairy butt crack and asshole was clearly visible to her. His butt crack was almost black like his balls and very hairy.

Again she shocked her husband my doing as he ordered. She licked his perineum, sucked on it as Roberto enjoyed the intense sensations.

He looked at the shocked face of David,"What a nasty bitch you have married man." He taunted David. "But we both know she can be much more nastier."

David's pulse quickened as he realized what Roberto intended to do. A part of his screamed at him to stop it but another part of his mind wanted to see his prim proper wife completely debase herself.

Roberto put his hand on the back of her head, pushing her face down and snarled at her, "Lick my ass you dumb whore."

She felt disgusted looking at the hairy butt crack of Roberto. She smelled the pungent odor emanating from his butt crack but instead of being put off by it, it inflamed her arousal. It made her feel dirty.

She resisted but then let him push her face into his ass. "Lick my ass bitch." He forcefully pushed her face more into his ass and she started licking his disgusting ass.

"Your wife is the nastiest white slut I have ever known...no woman has ever licked my ass...your wife is the first. " Roberto had now removed his hand from her head and Tracy continued to lick his ass.

"Ah...yeah...lick my dirty shit hole you nasty cunt...pinche puta...pinche pera." Roberto was being driven crazy by the intense sensations.

David could not believe his eyes. The enthusiasm that Tracy was showing while completely debasing herself was shocking. His beautiful wife, the mother of his children was holding Roberto's ass cheeks open with her hands as he licked his hairy ass. She kissed his hairy ass cheeks, sucked on them, ran her tongue up and down his ass crack. Roberto kept on moaning and a steady stream of expletives kept pouring from his mouth as he called Tracy all kinds of filthy names.

After enjoying the ass action for couple of minutes, Roberto stopped Tracy and stood up. He grabbed her blonde hair and roughly jerked her head up. "Stand up...you ass slut."

She submissively did as he asked. Roberto dragged her by her hair to where her husband was sitting and threw her face down on the seat cushion next to him. She fell down clumsily with her face on the seat, her knees on the floor. She looked so undignified.

David's heart sank watching his sexy, elegant wife being man handled so roughly. She was truly being handled like a piece of meat. When he looked at her face all he saw was lust. She was very aroused.

Suddenly Roberto slapped her ass. "Bitch on your feet...stand up and bend down...keep your legs straight and your face needs to be on the seat cushion." He ordered.

She was getting on her feet slowly when Roberto again slapped her ass. She yelped loudly and lost her footing. She fell down on the floor clumsily. David had never known his wife to look so unlady like.

Ever since David has known his wife she has always exuded class and elegance. A woman with high morals and high self-esteem. Everyone knows her as a loving wife and a wonderful mother, a respectable member of her church.

David thought that his wife even managed to look elegant when she got down and dirty with him in bed.

But tonight a crass and arrogant man was treating her like a cheap whore.This man heaped humiliation on her and she accepted it without any protest. He had slapped her around, spanked her, spit on her, dragged her by her hair but she did not even tried to stop him. It seemed that this woman David was seeing had no self-respect and dignity.

Roberto bent down and slapped her face."Bitch you can't even stand up...you ass slut." He said angrily and again slapped her. He then grabbed her hair again and pulled her up roughly by it. She looked like a complete mess, like trash, David thought. Even through all this his wife did not lose the cum on face. The horny look she had on her face.

Roberto held her as he forced her to bend at her waist with her face on the seat cushion and turned sideways towards her husband. Her face had turned completely red due to being slapped so many times. The horny latin man positioned himself behind the bent blonde beauty. He felt her pussy which was leaking copious amounts of her fuck juices.

"Damn man...your wife really wants to be fucked." He said to David. He lined up his fat cock with her wet slit and with one savage thrust filled her up with his pelvis smashing into her fleshy, creamy, round ass.

Tracy gasped loudly and her mouth opened wide. Her hands reached out desperately to grab something. She got hold of her husband's hand and the other other hand clawed at the cushion cover. She was cumming hard. She stretched out on her toes, her body writhed and she groaned loudly as waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body again and again.

"Damn bitch you must have been right on the edge." Saying that Roberto smacked her ass hard making her yelp. She moaned loudly and buried her face in the cushion as she started squirting. Another intense orgasm coursed through her body. She squeezed her husband's hand so tightly that it hurt.

Fluid from her pussy started leaking out from around the embedded cock of Roberto. Her body convulsed as she struggled to stay on her feet. Roberto held her in place as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth stayed wide open and she kept making unintelligible noises. Roberto could feel her pussy pulse and clamp around his cock.

"Your wife really needed my cock man." Roberto said to David while grinning. Both men watched in amazement as the the carpet got soaked due to the fluids ejaculating from Tracy's pussy.

Slowly the intense sensations subsided and Tracy stopped convulsing. Roberto had kept his dark cock buried in the blonde wife. He slowly withdrew his cock, keeping just the tip of his cock and savagely slammed the entire length of his 7 inch cock inside her. She gasped loudly as Roberto bottomed out in her pussy and his pelvis slammed on her ass again. He then again slowly withdrew his cock and Tracy whimpered in anticipation as she looked back at Roberto. He gave her an arrogant smile and again slammed his hard cock into her pushing her face into the cushion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Turned
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds