A Wife Turned

"Can we please not talk about this...let us sleep...we have to go to church tomorrow morning." Tracy said shyly while reminding him that tomorrow was Sunday. But her heart rate quickened thinking about Roberto being rough with her, pulling her hair, spanking her, slapping her. It was a shocking discovery for her that she got turned on by a man being so rough with her, degrading her, using her like a fuck toy.

They both were tired and fell asleep quickly.

When woke up in the morning, Tracy was not next to him and he heard the kids making noise downstairs. After taking a shower, he headed downstairs.

The kids were sitting at the kitchen dining table having breakfast while their mother hovered around them, taking care of their needs.

David admired how beautiful his wife was looking. Once again she was the dotting, responsible mother, a respectable woman.

Dressed in an elegant conservative dress which ended at her knees. She looked like her normal proper self. Nothing like the wanton hussy last night. The memory made his pulse quicken.

"Good morning kids...morning honey." He smiled looking at his children. They also wished him good morning. Tracy gave him a cute, shy smile which made his heart soar. He felt very lucky that she was his wife.

He sat down with the kids to have breakfast also. He bantered with them making them laugh.

After finishing the breakfast, children wanted to watch TV and went to the den. Tracy and David were now alone in the kitchen.

Tracy looked at her husband and asked, "Are we alright honey."

"We are not simply alright...we are doing great. We love each other beyond measure and completely trust each other." He responded confidently. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes I do...just wanted to be reassured again." She said with a guilty smile.

She picked up the empty utensils to put in the sink. David followed behind her and hugged her from behind as she stood at the sink.

"The makeup does a pretty good job of hiding the hickey." He said to her.

"Yes...only if someone is very close, they will notice it." She responded nervously. "The kids were asking about it and I told them that it is just an insect bite."

"Yeah a very creepy, disgusting, and large insect." He nuzzled her nape. Tracy felt her husband's hardening cock on her ass. He grabbed her tits over her dress and her nipples hardened.

"Stop honey...the children may come back to the kitchen." Her heart was beating hard with excitement.

"You are just so sexy." He said and kissed her neck. "What are you wearing under your dress...what kind of panties?"

"My normal bikini panties." She told him.

"I want you to change your underwear...wear your thigh high stockings with garter belt and a thong." He lustily whispered into her ears as he squeezed her tits.

"But we are going to the church baby." She protested.

"It would be hot knowing that you are wearing sexy underwear in church...you will feel sexy too." Saying that he kissed her.

"You know people may notice the garter clips in this jersey dress I am wearing even though it is not tight fitting...but the fabric is thin and clings to my body...if someone is watches closely and in the right light...will know I am wearing a garter belt." She said nervously.

"Don't worry...only the men who ogle you will know...I want them to know that my wife is wearing sexy underwear. You have quite a few admirers who try to chat you up...let them chat you up." He was feeling very excited. "And I have always liked this dress...it such a proper dress but can be so teasing and naughty too...when the light is quite right and the fabric is sticking to you...a person keeping a close eye on you can see what kind of panties you are wearing. It is a hot sexy dress yet so casual and conservative." David grinned.

"Honey...the children are with us." She was feeling very apprehensive.

"You know as soon as they see my parents...they will go to them and like every Sunday, my dad will take them home." David's parents also attended the same church. They adored their grandchildren and the children also loved spending time with the grandparents.

"We will not sit with my parents today...maybe we will sit with one of your admirers." Hearing his excited words, a tremor went through her body.

"David...even though I do not like what we did last night...but I do like what it is doing to us" She said softly."I have not felt this excited in a long time, it is like a new spark...I just feel as if I am much closer to you than ever before."

"Yes...I feel the same way." He truthfully said. "I really liked what happened last night...just loved it that we were so bad...loved it that we completely gave in to our carnal desires, our baser instincts...you liked being bad, right? letting another man who is not your husband use your hot body, your married pussy to satiate his sexual hunger, you liked being a complete slut...didn't you?" He lustfully growled at her.

"Yes...baby...I did...I know it is wrong but I liked turning you on...be a slut for you." Tracy said shyly with her voice betraying her excitement. She was accepting her desires, her need to please her husband and any other man her husband wants her to submit to.

David was amazed by the transformation in his wife within the last 24 hours and he was very pleased with it. His prim and proper wife wanting to be a wanton hussy to please her husband.

"Good...I want you to be bad...really bad." He said huskily as he pushed his cock into her ass and kissed her neck.

"On the way to church we need to stop at a pharmacy...even though it was kind of safe time of the month for me but I don't want to take the risk... I need the morning after pill." She said to her husband seriously. Last night they completely forgot that Tracy was not on any kind of birth control ever since David had a vasectomy three years ago.

Hearing that Roberto may have impregnated his wife, David's cock twitched which Tracy right away felt on her ass and then he lustily squeezed her small, firm tits.

Tracy's eyes opened wide in shock realizing her husband got turned on thinking of her about being impregnated by another man.

"I cannot believe it that you are turning out to be such a perverted and kinky man...you actually are getting turned on by thinking of me getting impregnated by another man." She said incredulously and felt her pussy get wet.

"I don't know what is wrong with me...but the brains that are in my balls are getting aroused by thinking my wife being inseminated by another man." He said sheepishly.

"You are getting really bad. You know this is wrong...my sane mind wants to run away from it all but I want to be soooo bad for you sweetheart." She said playfully and then turned around to kiss her husband.

"Go...change your underwear and wear the garter belt." He swatted her ass playfully. "And remember to wear the panties over the garter belt suspenders...just in case I want to take them off." He winked at her.

Tracy blushed and went upstairs to do what her husband had asked. As she pulled up the tiny g-string over the stockings and garter belt suspenders, she felt nervous and excited due to the naughtiness of her actions.

He waited for her at the kitchen dining table.

"What do you think?...can you make out I am wearing garter belt with the stockings." She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Only if I look closely...like your admirers will look...they will be able to make out the small bumps of the suspender clips on the front of your thighs." He said with a grin. "Bend over that corner of the dining table." She did as he asked. "In this light I can even make out that you are wearing a thong with a garter belt." David said while rubbing his hardening cock looking at his wife's luscious ass to which the dress was sticking.

A shiver went through Tracy's body thinking about other people being able to make out what kind of underwear she was wearing.

"Stand up and turn around facing me...let me take a picture of you." Saying that he took a picture of his beautiful wife with his phone.

Then David pulled out a chair from dining table and asked his wife to sit on it.

After she sat down, David said,"Pull up your dress...show me the stocking tops."

She smiles mischievously at her husband and pulls up her dress,"Like this baby...this is how you want to see me." Her stocking tops are visible and the creamy skin of her thighs above the stocking top is also visible.

He looks at her with appreciation and takes a couple of pictures. "Yes...you look so sexy." His voice was filled with desire. "I want other men to see you this way...see how sexy my wife is." He locked his eyes with her. She gently bit her lower lip as she looked at her husband.

"Pull up your dress a bit higher...and spread you legs a little also." He said. She did as he asked her to do. Now more of her creamy thighs were exposed and the black triangle of her tiny panties was visible between her creamy thighs. David took more pictures of his wife.

She looks so sexy, erotic and enticing sitting with her dress pulled up, so provocative and teasing. Her face was flushed with excitement.

"Get up and bend over the table keeping your legs straight and pull up your dress up to your waist. Show me that fine ass of yours." David huskily said to his wife.

She bent over the table and bunched up the dress around her waist. Now her delectable ass was on display framed by garter suspenders and the tiny thong disappearing between her creamy, reddened ass cheeks. Tracy heard her husband's sharp intake of breath and looked back at him.

David came close to her and tenderly touched her reddened ass. "Does it hurt baby?"

"No...just feels tender...a bit sensitive." She responded shyly.

"Did it turn you on when he spanked you." He asked out of curiosity.

She stared at him, hesitated and then said,"Yes...it did." She felt very embarrassed thinking about what she let Roberto do to her and her own depraved actions.

"David...please do not ask me any more questions about last night...you already know I was very aroused and completely out of control. I did things...that I never even imagined I could do." David understood that his wife was feeling ashamed about her depraved actions.

He nodded, "I won't ask." He gave her an understanding smile.

She straightened her dress and they left for the church after dragging the kids away from TV.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife Turned
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds