Aaron Ch. 11-16

"It's a shame we won't have a painting of the two of us baby. Your wolf is beautiful."

"My rusty fur doesn't go with this colour scheme." Kate teased, "So you'll just have to enjoy my human form in here and enjoy my wolf form elsewhere." She gave him a quick kiss, "I'm being yelled at, I have to run. Catch you later."

***

Aaron ended the communication with Alex. It left him with more questions than answers and one huge problem. Alex admitted to being with Kate on her birthday. He also admitted that neither him, nor Katie had ever discussed it since that night. "Looks like you have more history with Alex than I realised Kate. He has just confirmed he enjoyed some real intimate moments with you that night." His jealousy had his tone harsh.

"I think I would know if I had been intimate with anyone that night, and I have never been intimate with your fucking brother. Use the bloody mate bond moron and tell me I'm lying."

"My brother wouldn't lie, and neither did my eyes."

"Fuck you Aaron. I give up. You have done nothing but try and get rid of me since the day I told you I was your mate. We are done."

"We are not done baby. You are mine. I have claimed you, marked you, fucked you and I just need you to tell me the truth so we can move on."

"You don't want the truth you jerk, you want me to tell you some lie to make you feel better. You want me to be the slut to your manwhore. You want me to tell you I hooked up with your brother, screwed so many wolves I can't keep track and oooh baby you're the best." She growled in her fury.

"Well baby if that's the truth then that is exactly what I want to hear."

"I'll die a seven hundred year old spinster before I discuss this with you ever again. You are not my mate." Kate slammed the wall shut.

***

"Okay, okay I'm here jeez. What was the emergency?"

"Are you bloody kidding me? Did you miss the bit where Lex and Rose both buggered off? Are you missing the bit where Thorn is so on edge his hair is standing on end and his fingers keep sprouting claws? Did you miss that I got engaged and am freaking out, and so excited, and so happy, and oh my god freaking the fuck out, and Mother Luna is currently in the sleeping beauty phase of the change, so you and me Katie, you and me are in charge? Did you miss all of that?"

"I didn't miss anything Gem. Breathe, shit you're hyperventilating. You told Lex to go. You know you can handle all this with one hand tied behind your back. Thorn is the uber alpha his claws can sprout and retract as much as he wants as long as it helps him. I am over the fucking moon happy you got engaged, even though Lucas the butthead couldn't wait for me to be here. Sleeping beauty? Luna is so much more beautiful than sleeping beauty and will wake up far feistier than Aurora ever was. Gem come on, us in charge means we get to have some fun. Us in charge, is awesome. Did you miss that?"

"You are so right. We need to plan a party for the pack bonding ceremony. Luna will want to do that as soon as she can. We need to check in on the girls regularly too. We also need to plan weddings and babies and then there is the list Luna gave me."

"She gave you a list?"

"Yeah there were orders for all of us. Some letters for a few of the group. The heart of the pack doesn't escape Mother Luna because she is napping. Mother Luna is always aware of what everyone should be doing."

Kate considered telling Gem she was going to reject her mate but decided there was enough going on right now. Besides until she had Thorn's consent she could do nothing anyway. "Where's my letter?" Kate demanded knowing if there were letters then there would be one for her.

Dearest Kate

I am sorry things didn't go quite as you hoped while you were on your mission. I know lives were lost and you feel the burden of that. I also know you did everything you could to save all there. You did good Katie.

I am hoping you have forgiven me fully for suggesting you mate Aaron, as a gesture of friendship even though you rudely hung up on me I didn't use the design theme of swans for your bedroom, no matter how strongly I was tempted at the time. You can thank me later.

I hope you love your room Kate. I know you and Aaron will need a place to escape to with the Heart of the pack growing so quickly and you both being so newly mated but I also know you need a restful room to process your own stuff too. Kate, I am so worried about the situation with your mother and ask that you do nothing for now. I think contacting her would be a big mistake for you right now. Her alpha has expressed concerns to Thorn about her mental health and I am sure he will fill you in, but my concern is for you, please wait for me before you contact her. I want to talk with you first. I cannot put everything in this damn letter. Seriously I was tempted to hold off the change until you were back but everything indicated my time was up.

Emily. I cannot wait to meet her. I hear you and Aaron have taken her on as your younger sister. I think that is perfect. Our family is growing in so many ways Katie. Did you know by the time you see me I will be carrying my Shannon? I am barely able to breathe I want it so much.

I read some more of the book while I rested, and of course with the girls while we went shopping, I am not sure, cannot remember how much I have already discussed with you, I think I'll blame the medication for that, but I have news, Emily is in the book. There is someone else too that I wonder if you, or her know, a young man named Bailey? Don't say anything to Emily but he becomes a part of our future too. I'll tell you when I wake up but I have to say Kate, the damn book is terrifying and addictive at the same time. I think I will read the whole thing and then give it back to Melody for safe keeping so I don't keep checking on it for the rest of our lives.

I'm really tired, I need to go, but I love you Katie, I love you so much and thank you so much for being my best friend in this crazy world. See you when I wake up.

Luna

Ps Never hang up on me again or I'll buy a flock of swans.

"She is so not ever buying a flock of swans." Kate folded the letter and put it in her pocket. "Okay Gem what do you think we should do first?"

"First, I think you should introduce me to the young lady walking through the door."

Kate turned to see Emily wiping her eyes and walking toward them. "Em, are you okay? I thought you'd sleep for ages."

"Me too, woke up so thirsty, then realised I had four feet and freaked out, took about fifteen minutes to return to two feet and then came to find liquid."

"Only fifteen minutes? You're going to be a pro in no time. This is Gem."

"Hi Emily, come take a seat, I'll get you some juice, apple okay?"

"Great. Thanks. Gem, mated to Lucas, Aaron's brother, cool blue highlights in her hair."

"Man I would hope you had something more exciting to share about me than that Kate?"

"Oh she sure did, but I was keeping it clean for our first meeting." Emily grinned as Gem laughed loudly handing her the glass of juice.

"You'll do fine here. Aaron said you were cool."

"Aaron calls me squirt. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it."

"Believe me if you hated it you would know. I think you are a teenager, you like that he has a nickname for you because it means he cares, you don't like that he's labelled you as a kid." Gem looked at Emily, "Thing with Aaron is he'll try to keep you a kid till your thirty, he does with all the girls he cares about. What did he call you Kate?"

"Red, Little Mermaid, Princess, oh and about a hundred more," then she frowned, "and now he keeps calling me baby. I threatened bodily harm but it had no effect. I absolutely hate it." Kate however knew her wolf didn't hate it at all. Kate took a sip of the coffee she was nursing. "So Emily, since you're up we can get you to give us a hand. We have a heap of stuff to do. Gem and Lucas got engaged and so that is three weddings to plan so far, and we have a pack bonding ceremony and party to plan..."

"Pack bonding? Would that be a good time for me to join the pack?"

"Oh honey, you don't need to rush. Take your time to figure it all out."

"I already have. My wolf likes it here. She pretty much said she would help me in every way she could as long as I stayed here. She said she can smell home here. She likes it. I like my room and I love you already. So I want to stay."

"I love a decisive woman. Welcome to the pack Em. We can let Thorn know, I mean ask him, when he comes in, but he won't say no. It's just an alpha formality thing. Don't be surprised if he starts calling you squirt though. Those Donald boys have all got the super alpha protective gene and any women under thirty are going to feel the full effect."

"Crap, poor Katie, when do you turn thirty? The last thing you want is a man in super protective mode all the time when you want him in I want to..."

"P.G. Emily, keep it P fucking G." Kate growled.

Just then Aaron walked into the kitchen, "Kate, stop swearing in front of Squirt. Do I need to set up a swear jar?" He roughed up Emily's hair and gave Kate a peck on the cheek before finishing her coffee. "Thanks, I love that we drink our coffee the same, I'm off to the restaurant. I'll be back later with Glen."

"You drank it all." Kate looked at the empty cup. He took it refilled it with fresh and then kissed her on the nose.

"Sorry baby, it was getting cold, here have a fresh cup. Gem, I know you have a lot for my girls to do today but can you make sure they both get some rest too. They both had big days yesterday."

"I am not your girl. Stop calling me baby and if you touch my coffee again expect to be hurt." Kate fumed.

"Fuck off Aaron. They are both capable of scheduling rest when they require it. Until then they are my slaves and I will put them to work." Gem unaware of the undercurrent continued.

"Kate, Emily, don't you let her get carried away, call me, or better yet tell Lucas, he'll sort her out if she gets too bossy." Aaron said aloud, silently he offered, "We will talk tonight, control your claws."

"I will not be talking to you tonight. I'm going to sleep in one of the guest rooms."

"Kate..."

"Go away, just go away. Haven't you hurt me enough?"

"Go. Get Lost." Gem shooed him towards the door, "Wait why are you bringing Glen back?"

"Lucas has closed the Rose and Thorn for a week. Family emergency according to the notice on the door. All staff are on either paid leave or training. Glen as Luc's apprentice is coming here to combine his training with helping to prepare for three weddings, a mating ceremony or two, a pack party and if I am not mistaken a baby shower. So yeah I'm picking up Glen. The other help is coming tomorrow. The rest are staying in the city.

"Wow, guess now is a good time to ask about a job?" Emily piped up.

"Check in with Luc later, he'll want to quiz you but he's a marshmallow really."

"Oh and Emily, here have this. I was thinking when I was unpacking about how much you liked the music in the car, I had this old ipod from before my upgrade so I chucked my playlist from the car on it and Kate's too. It's only sixteen gig but we can reload it when you get sick of that lot."

Emily jumped up and hugged him, "Thanks Aaron, thanks so much." She sat back down. "Aaron before you go what's your middle name?"

"Jackson. Why?"

"Well as I'm 'squirt' it's only fair I have a nickname for you too right?"

"Mmmmaybe."

"Cool, then AJ, time you let us women get on with our work. We'll see you later."

"Okay I can live with that one."

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Kate was rushing to Luna's room. Gemma had called and the doctor's attempt to sedate their friend had failed.

As soon as she entered she was overwhelmed by Luna's scent. "Emily is with Jane and Myra." She then realised Gem was communicating with Thorn. "Sorry, should I go or tune in?" Kate ran her eyes over Luna again, "Fuck that is beautiful."

"Yeah tune in this concerns you too, and try to focus." Gem let Kate know to join the communication, and gave her a gentle warning to try harder to resist Luna.

"Kate is in here now and seriously Thorn we are both reacting to Luna. I can hear people outside and everyone is aroused by her scent. Luc and Aaron are outside the door and I know they can feel how turned on we both are and they are no risk to Luna but they are having to send people away. Two of the males refused to leave so Luc had to put them in a cell downstairs."

"Two of my pack were prepared to take my mate?" Thorn growled as his bike hit the motorway now he had navigated out of the city.

"Don't think of this as being them ignoring your claim Thorn. I know when they are away from her pull they will feel terrible for what they were doing. I've been around wolves in heat Thorn, I have never smelled anything like this before."

"Thorn I think we need to restrain her before she wakes up. If she's as strong as the doctor thinks she is, we'll struggle to keep her in the room once she is awake." Kate interrupted.

"If she wakes up restrained she'll freak out. Imagine how frightening that would be." Gem argued.

"Okay. I'm going to start communicating with her now. You two keep her safe. I think the restraints are a good idea. Hopefully I can explain it to her before she is even fully with it."

Kate was finding it harder than she ever thought possible being in the room with Luna and not moving closer to her. She saw her friend had lost the coverage of her blanket now and could see her fingers toying with her slick opening. "Shit Gem."

"I know Kate. Are you okay? You seem really on edge?"

"Yeah I was worked up anyway, things are a bit fucked up with Aaron and myself at the moment, but this, shit I'd struggle with this on a good day."

***

The girls saw Luna beginning to stir and exchanged a smile with each other. "Gem, Kate I'm awake and although I am suffering a bit of a hot flush right now I am in control of my wolf and myself so there is no need to tie me to the bed and have your way with me." Luna smiled as she heard the sigh from Kate and the little growl from Gem.

"Spoil sport." Kate laughed. "How are you feeling? You've woken up so quickly. We tried, well the doctor tried, to sedate you but even that couldn't keep you down."

"Jeez Kate, you have a mate now surely I'm not such a temptation you needed to drug me."

"Honey, you wish I'd had my way with you. Your sweet pussy is begging for my tongue. However your mate said I could only touch you if you asked nicely."

"It isn't funny Kate. Fuck she's in heat and only just been turned. She'll have no control and she could make choices she'll regret."

"You speak for yourself. She would never regret anything I would do for her." Kate stuck out her tongue at Gem when she rolled her eyes and raised her middle finger in her direction.

"It isn't my ability to please I fear she would regret. We are best friends, we are in the core. I mean the heart of the pack. She hasn't shown any interest in her whole life to experience a female and now is not the time to make that choice."

"Gem, honey relax, I'm just teasing. I would never push anyone into..."

"I know that. I'm more worried that in heat the power of suggestion will be more than enough to push Luna over the edge. She will feel even greater need than she does already with you stimulating her with your teasing."

"Greater? Is it even possible to feel greater? How did you get through your first heat?" Kate quizzed.

"Luc had to chain me up in the dungeon. I had already made him swear that no matter what I said he would not breed me. I wasn't ready to mate let alone breed. The first day was bad. I felt I would not make it through the first night. By day three I was ready to do anything for him to fill me with his seed."

"I haven't had a wolf with me while in heat. Last time I spent my heat with a human woman that knew about us, that helped I guess. Previously I had to cage myself in a safe house I know of, where nobody could come and use me. I was terrified a rogue would attack. The need was terrible but I think it was easier both times for not having a male there. I would have begged too. Even if it had been a rogue."

"Fuck. How long have I been in heat?" Luna following the conversation realised she was only at the start of her suffering.

"Less than two hours."

"Less than... and this lasts how long?"

"A week or until you're bred."

"Thorn better breed me the second he gets here then because I'm close to mounting the bed post." Luna blushed when she realised she had spoken aloud.

"He's coming LJ. You can do this. I'll get you some food, and something to drink, that will help you cope when he does get here. You'll need the energy."

Through the door they heard Lucas growl, "Not happening. You cannot open this door. None of you are coming out and nobody is going in until Thorn arrives."

"What the fuck? Lucas you said you had all the unmated males sorted. Luna seems to have more control than some wolves do during their heat. Why can't we open the door?"

"Honestly? Pay attention to what is going on in there. I can feel Luna's wolf and I'm this side of the door. Fuck I don't care how in control she seems her wolf is ready to run."

"Tie me to the bed if you need to. I feel fine though." Luna shrugged her shoulders. Finally realising she had no pain at all she lifted the sheet on the bed, "Cool, no wounds, scars or anything."

"Luc if we restrain her can you get food sent up since we can't leave?"

"Yes I will get food brought up for all of us once she is restrained." Luc replied from the other side of the door.

"Luc, when did Harmony die?" Luna asked suddenly.

Both girls looked at her in shock. Sadness in their eyes mingled with the guilt of not telling her. "We didn't want to say anything until you were, um, stable, or Thorn was here."

"Seems she never got the memo her passing was a secret. She came to say goodbye before heading to see Cher Ami. She is good Kate, you don't need to worry about her. She knows you wanted to warn Thorn and Mel but she is pleased you didn't get a chance."

"Melody and Michael spent time with Thorn and Maggie yesterday. She can go at peace as they are okay too." Kate made sure Harmony would be free to pass.

Luna laughed and then relayed what Harmony had said, "Michael and Melody chose to mate this morning. They have managed to fool everyone except Harmony all this time. She was adamant they were mates even though they denied it. She said she had to die 'young' just to get them to confess."

"Holy shit. How did they fight the need to mate all these years?"

"Both of them loved Harmony enough to set the need aside."

"She's leaving now. She says to keep the core strong." Luna blushed red.

"What else did she say?" Gem was quick to ask.

"No. I'm not saying." Luna let Kate place her left wrist in a leather restraint as Gem picked up her right.

"You're blushing beetroot red and you just released another big dose of pussy cream." Kate continued.

"Shut up."

"She tell you something about the breeding?"

"Shut up."

"Fuck, what the hell is going on in there?" Lucas slammed a fist against the wall. "Gem you get any wetter pet I'm going to drag you to the bedroom."

"Lucas, fuck, I can't help it. I'm not doing anything wrong I swear." Gem paced the room.

"I know baby. I know." He slid down the wall to sit on the floor. "You smell good pet."

"After Thorn gets here I swear you can punish me any way you like for being this wet on the other side of a wall. Unable to please you. Unable to satisfy you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds