Aaron Ch. 11-16

"Thanks, Lucas is getting impatient. Go and make babies Gem. You will be a great mother."

"Oh shit. I really didn't think about that bit."

"Yes you did. You're ready Gemma don't chicken out now."

Gem grinned, "Maybe. Love you Katie." Gem gave Kate a sweet kiss, "Doesn't mean I don't wonder if I'm crazy. What would I know about being a mother? I didn't even know my mother."

"Lock the door on your way out and stop worrying, you and Luna will be raising your children together with all your friends, your mates, and a team of family and omegas, it will be wonderful."

"Okay, I'm coming Luc. I'm just locking Kate in and saying goodbye."

"Thanks Luc, sorry for causing you trouble." Kate quickly joined the communication with Lucas. "Now go make me an Aunty."

"If she doesn't get here soon, I'll be breeding her up against those bars and you'll have a ringside seat." He replied not joking.

"Should I send for popcorn? Sounds better than anything on television."

"Kate do not encourage him." Gem shut the cell door and quickly entered the digits to secure the door. "See you soon."

"I'm sure I'll manage." Kate was already walking toward the drawer of toys.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds