Aaron Ch. 11-16

"I won't be punishing you. I'll be fucking you. I'll be deep inside you and making you scream for me."

"Fuck, can you two stop? Woman in need in here. Mate missing in action." Kate growled unsure how much she was referring to Luna and how much she was talking about herself.

"My mate is not missing. He is on his way. He will be here before I resort to..."

"To what?"

"Harmony recommended using the dildo in my overnight bag that Lexi packed."

"Lexi packed a fucking dildo for a woman in a hospital bed?"

"Lexi packed everything a girl might need or want to satisfy any urges."

"Gem get the bag. We so need to see what else is in there."

"No. Please don't do this to me." Luna begged.

"This isn't about embarrassing you Luna. This is survival 101. We need to see what tools we have available to keep you from losing it if your need keeps increasing before Thorn gets here."

"Speaking of my mate, where the fuck is yours Kate?"

"He was outside but he went on an errand about half an hour ago." Kate muttered under her breath.

"Errand my arse." Gem rolled her eyes. "He got a bit jealous how much his mate wants to eat you."

"Oh shit, Kate, seriously? Come on you cannot have let him go off doubting you?"

"He wasn't shitty that I wanted you. He's sulking because I said he couldn't watch me if it happened."

"You told him he couldn't watch?"

"Amongst other things."

"Kate, how bad are these problems?" Gem asked.

"On a scale of totally shit to fucked up beyond all recognition, full scale FUBAR."

"We'll talk later okay?"

"Yeah, now isn't the time."

They had had a brief interlude in conversation while some food was delivered, and then eaten. Lucas only opening the door long enough to give Gem a quick kiss and pass through the supplies, once he knew Luna was secured.

The food was gone quickly and the dishes moved aside. "You smell so bloody good Luna. I swear I just want to bury my nose in you." Kate had a sexy husk to her voice as her need battled with her control.

"For fuck sake. This is so not happening." Luna closed her eyes.

"You say that now but it is well known that females in the pack, this pack and others, regularly help each other through the heat." Gem reasoned.

"Please tell me you are kidding?" Luna groaned.

Luna looked at her friends, "Please I can't do this. I don't want this."

"Okay then. We are not going to do anything to you, relax, we only want to help you any way you need. Thorn is about forty minutes away. As long as you can keep your wolf under control and you can wait all good. If on the other hand we need to give you a hand we will. I swear Luna I will not let Kate have her way with you."

"Oh she wants me, she's just playing hard to get." Kate grinned, "But I promise I won't do anything she doesn't ask for, and if she doesn't like it after today it will never come up again."

"Never come up again? I'd never be able to look at you again."

"Okay so we won't be hooking up then. Now would you like us to loosen one of those wrist restraints so you can use this very nice looking dildo on yourself?"

"Fuck, yes please." Luna felt her face flush red. "Can you please give me a blanket too?"

"So you won't even let us watch? What a spoil sport." Kate came forward with the toy and Gem approached with a blanket. "Okay well I know I'm amazing and all but I don't know if I'm strong enough to stay in here while you do that so I will head into the bathroom."

"Could Gem join you in there?"

"No can do sorry, one of us needs to do what we are meant to be doing. Keeping you safe."

"Oh shut up Gem. If I have to stay in here smelling her delicious pussy I can barely manage to get through. If I have to hear her coming on that toy and smelling her scent increase, no I cannot do that."

"Then scram my friend because seriously I can't wait." Luna moaned.

***

"Fuck, Kate I can hear you. I can't believe you are doing this." Aaron yelled through the door.

"It isn't Kate." Gem called back. "Kate is in the bathroom with the door shut. Shit Aaron, she loves you but you know she's into woman, and you can smell Luna from there, try and see how hard this is for her." Gem growled loudly, "You only just got back here and straight away you're being a dick to her?"

"Shit. I'm so on edge. I can smell her, and I heard the noises in there, and put two and two together making ten. I keep fucking up. Is she okay?"

"I just rejected her and you doubted her, clearly not for the first time, what do you think idiot?" Luna growled.

"Less talking more masturbating Luna, your eyes are changing." Gem looked over at her friend, "Shit Luna, your eyes are so fucking awesome. Most of the wolves I've seen have an amber glow, I've even seen ice blue eyes, but yours are this amazing green."

"Her eyes are changing?" Lucas yelled through the wall.

"Yes but she's fine Luc. She has it under control. Besides she is currently in a set of your restraints and you know she can't break out of those."

"Don't get too close pet. You scream if she even looks like changing."

"My wolf and I are perfectly okaaaay, ohhhh fuuuck, Thorrrn." Luna wailed for her mate as her orgasm moved through her body.

"Luc she is incredible. Our alpha is so bloody awesome she hasn't even let her wolf out yet but she has it all under control. Her wolf has already settled down and her eyes are human again."

"Good work Luna. Thorn will be blown away when he sees how strong you are."

"If he doesn't get here soon I may end up a lesbian. How blown away will he be then?"

"My brother? He'd try to act like he doesn't mind."

"I knew he would hate it. It is a good fucking thing I never..." Luna growled her wolf now giving her a sexy husk to her growl.

"But really he would be so fucking turned on by it he would be ready to bust."

"So the whole porn thing is true? You guys love watching the girl on girl stuff?"

"It wouldn't be a cliché if most guys didn't find it unbelievably hot."

"Maybe Gem and Kate could hook up later and you and Aaron could watch, then Kate wouldn't be feeling so bad?"

"Are you seriously pimping me out?" Gem asked smiling widely, "Who am I kidding it wouldn't be the first time for Kate and I."

"OMG, I knew it." Luna roared with laughter. "I also guarantee it wasn't because you were in heat."

"No it was because I found it completely hot." Luc said clearly smiling on the other side of the wall.

"You fucked Kate?" Aaron's voice held a lot of his wolf. "You fucked my mate?"

"Aaron you dick, Kate has never fucked a wolf. Until she mated you."

"She has fucking so."

"No she bloody hasn't." Luc, Gem and Luna all yelled at once.

"Oh. Shit. Shit. I did it again." Aaron punched a hole in the wall.

Kate came out of the bathroom. Her red hair wild, tears streaming down her face. She headed towards the door.

"Stop you can't go out there." Gem cried out.

"I hate him. I hate him." Kate threw a lamp across the room and watched it smash against the wall.

"No you don't. Come here." Luna raised her blanket and called Kate to her.

"Lucas send Aaron to the house he isn't welcome here." Kate demanded as she went towards the bed and the comfort Luna offered.

"Gem I can smell..." Luc's worried voice came through the door.

"Yeah I know." Gem spoke quietly.

"Are you okay?" Luc sat beside the door and shook his head at Aaron who begged him with his eyes. "You need to go Aaron. You need to go now."

"She wants to break the mating bond. She's going to ask Thorn to..."

"I saw. She sent it to the whole family. You need to go if you want any chance of turning this around."

Aaron threw a chair down the hall as he left.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Lucas waited till he rounded the corner and was out of range before he spoke again. "Kate too?"

"Yeah she went into heat about an hour ago now I guess, me just now."

"Luna is so strong you both followed her into heat?"

"Yeah. Mother fucking Luna remember."

"I'm in heat?" Kate was looking shocked. "Oh my God I'm in heat."

"Guess that explains why you were keen to get all handsy with me." Luna smiled as Kate lay on the bed and sought the comfort of her hug, "This is a bit awkward, Gem could you just undo one arm?"

"Fuck it." Gem approached and removed both restraints. "He's gone hasn't he Luc?"

"Yeah he's heart-broken though."

"He accused me of loving Alex, of always wanting Alex, of being intimate with Alex, and being disappointed he was my mate." Kate growled as Luna stroked her hair. "Then he thinks you fucked me Luc. That I would fuck my friend's mate just for good times." Kate looked at Gem, "I hate him so much."

"He's hurting her Luc. She's breaking. He's breaking my Kate. Aaron is an idiot. I'll kill him." Gem declared.

"You can't kill him pet." Luc interrupted. "Although if Kate decides to break the bond I doubt you'll need to."

"He doesn't want me." Kate cried.

"Kate how could he not? You're gorgeous, smart, loyal, and you smell amazing." Gem now snuggled up on the other side of Kate. "Oranges and ginger."

"That's you?" Luna asked.

"Yeah your wolf will be smelling all of us now, and with us both now in heat with you, the scent is going to get stronger."

"What do you smell like?"

"Use your nose." Gem laughed and then asked "Luc I want to help Kate, may I please?"

"Yes baby. Gem you need to decide are you wanting to breed this time?"

"Yes Luc. I'm ready."

"Fuck I love you. Kate?"

"No fucking way. I won't be breeding. I need to get to a safe place."

"Gem and I will get you there. I swear Kate you'll be fine."

"Yeah whatever, I've been through this before it will be horrible." Kate saw Gem quickly look away. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Lucas what is Gem hiding?"

"Kate is this only your second heat?"

"Third. Why?"

"Shit. And you're mated now."

"Not for long." Kate felt Gem slip the first of her buttons undone. Then sighed in pleasure as she let her tongue trace along the edge of her lace bra. "That feels lovely Gem."

"Apples." Luna suddenly spoke. "Something else and apples."

"Why does it matter that I'm now mated?" Kate nodded at Luna and mouthed silently "cloves."

"You smell like Christmas Gem."

"I'm not a pine tree." Gem now had her lips wrapped around Kate's nipple.

"The smell of Christmas to me isn't pine. It's glazed ham with cloves and apples. You smell like that."

"You're doing good Luna. Can you sniff out Luc outside?"

"If you keep licking and sucking on Kate like that I doubt I'll smell anything else but her soon."

"You should have a taste she's delicious." Gem wriggled down her body and as she placed her knee between Kate and Luna she hit the toy Luna had been using earlier. "How you going Luna? Need this back?" She picked up the toy and saw her friend blush. "

"Thorn is nearly here I can wait." Luna trembled slightly as she spoke. "Although I am thinking I may give Kate a wee kiss. Just to make her feel better."

"Oh yeah just to make Katie feel better. You're a good friend Luna." Gem laughed. "She got really wet when you said that. I think you should kiss her while I bury my tongue in her sweet hot pussy."

"Luna, don't do it if it is just because you feel bad for me." Kate shook her head as Luna leaned towards her.

"Okay, then I'll just give you a kiss then go to the bathroom so you two have some space. A quick kiss because even though I find you totally beautiful and unbelievably sexy I just don't think I can ... you know."

"I'm sorry I was pressuring you before. I didn't realise I had gone into heat."

Luna gave Kate a quick kiss, "No problem my friend, now I'm out of here so you and Gem can enjoy a moment."

"Make it a few." Gem looked up from between Kate's legs.

"I think she'll be in the bathroom until Thorn gets here now." Lucas laughed on the other side of the door. "Gem you have Kate all over your face which is probably more than Luna was prepared to see today."

Gem ran a tongue around her mouth and grinned "She tastes like marmalade its fucking yummy."

Lucas roared with laughter as Luna ran towards the bathroom with her hands over her ears yelling "Luckily I don't like marmalade."

"Okay girls you get one really good orgasm each then the three of us are out of here. Thorn is almost here."

"Yes Sir." Gem went to work on Kate but before she could make her friend scream out in her release Kate had her flipped over, and was giving as good, as she got.

"Yes. Oh Kate so good."

"Yeah I'm really close Gem." Kate knowing Gem still needed to catch up continued to work her with her tongue and slipped two fingers into her friend.

"Fuck."

"You're running out of time girls. "Gem you need to really eat that pussy pet. Kate you know what she needs to go over the edge."

"She didn't need me to give her any pain to get her over the edge last time."

"Yeah you have less than two minutes Thorn is outside so you don't have time to let this build slowly."

"Fuck." Kate removed her fingers from Gem's wet slit and then pressed against her puckered star. "Now Gem." She felt Gem suck hard on her clit and as her own orgasm gripped her she pushed her finger into Gem's ass and bit down on her clit. Her reward was the Gem's immediate growl of pleasure sending vibrations through her own clit and the rush of her friend's juices over her tongue.

"Good work girls now get straightened up enough to get out of there." Thorn spoke as soon as he approached giving Lucas a grin. "Hey Luc, you going to be able to handle both of them?"

"Yeah. Gem and I will take Kate to the safe room and get her tucked in and then I'm going to be filling up my pet until her heat ends."

"Good luck." As the two girls came out holding hands Luc took one look and then moved beside Gemma. "Listen up Kate. You will stay pressed against my side until we get there do you hear me?"

"Yes." Kate felt the urge to change and run but fought it. "My wolf doesn't seem so okay with it though."

"Yeah I worried about that." Thorn and Lucas quickly fastened a collar around Kate's neck and a set of cuffs on her wrists.

"You collaring me Master Lucas?" Kate teased.

"Not if he wants to bury himself deep inside me and fill my womb he isn't." Gem growled.

"Easy pet. She's teasing. Besides Kate would never submit to a man."

"You're not just a man, and she doesn't know what she's missing." Gem glowed with her arousal.

"Thank you pet. Now let's get Kate to the room so I can have you begging and screaming for the next few days."

"There are no unmated males here but Aaron is in their room really losing it. I'm guessing you don't want him coming to help. I can give you a hand?"

"Yeah right Luna will kill me if I let you get this close and then lure you away."

"Yeah. Okay let me know when you have Kate safe and you and Gem are back to your room."

"Dungeon. Gem and I are going to the dungeon."

"Okay. Be careful. I'm going to see my mate."

"She's amazing Thorn. So strong. So in control all ready." Luc told his brother. "She resisted both of these two but I think she was really tempted."

"Of course she was tempted we're amazing too." Gem growled.

"She's going to be out of control for the rest of the night I promise that." Thorn grinned as he went through the door closing it behind him.

***

Kate felt a little strange having Lucas hold her with a leash, it wasn't her usual thing at all. What was surprising, was her wolf seemed okay with it. Gem on the other hand seemed to be getting a bit jealous. "Gem, you know it means nothing and it's just your heat messing with your thoughts."

"Yeah, I'm trying to remember that. The good news is we are almost at the safe house, and your wolf hasn't taken control and no males have been encountered."

"Not to mention my friend hasn't torn my head off." Kate smiled at her friend who grinned back.

"Well, there is that too."

"I'm going to have to leave the pack Gem, where will I go? I can't make it without a pack. I promised to look after Emily. She's already finding her place here, I can't uproot her again."

"You are not leaving this pack Katie. I will kill him before I let him force you to leave."

"You can't kill him. He's your future brother-in-law. He's your alpha's brother. I could join Rose's pack. Maggie will make sure Emily is okay with a family, and I'll see her, and you girls of course."

"You have thought about this far too much."

"Girls, you're growling pretty damned loudly, what is going on?" Lucas interrupted.

"She says she'll have to leave the pack."

"Nothing." Kate and Gem spoke at the same time with very different replies. Kate growled when Gem told Luc the problem. Gem rolled her eyes.

"You aren't going anywhere Katie-girl. Now unless you want me to lock your stupid mate in the safe house with you I suggest you agree to wait till after your heat before you even discuss this with Thorn or anyone else. Do not make any more plans. Got it?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Oh, oh, you so did not just say 'whatever' to Lucas?" Gem laughed as Lucas growled low and deep and his wolf came forward. Hair sprouting on his arms, eyes flashing. "Easy Sir, you said yourself she would never be submissive."

"I will not tolerate that answer. You will not make any plans or discuss this mess with anyone including Thorn until your heat ends, do you understand?"

Kate paled and bit her tongue as her instinct was to blurt something along the lines of 'fuck off' however at a nudge from Gemma she managed to reply, "Yes Lucas, I understand." At the glare from her friend she quickly added, "I'm sorry."

"Good." His wolf slid back and Lucas entered the code for the safe house. "Only Thorn and I have this code Kate so you will be totally safe in here."

"You wouldn't give it to him. I know that Luc, I trust you."

"Thank you for your trust. Gem help Kate get comfortable and then secure the cage please." Luc waited at the entrance.

"These rooms seem so over the top until you need one." Kate breathed as they walked further into the small house. Once you had the access code you entered a foyer and small living room. You then crossed to a large bedroom with the only difference being that between that bedroom and the living room were steel bars, a cell. Whether used to keep the pack safe or to keep the occupant safe the result was the same.

"I'll set the code on the outside pad Katie, Lucas and Thorn have already decided on a code, are you okay with me knowing it too?" Gem asked as she sat with Kate on the comfortable bed.

"Yeah, of course."

"Have you been in a pack safe house before?"

"Um, no."

"Okay so in the drawers over there are toys for Africa, all new and sealed. You set a code on the inside pin pad, if you don't want anyone who has the code to enter you can refuse to put your code in on the inside. Thorn as the alpha can override the controls but he wouldn't unless you were in danger. The pin pad on the outside is so your wolf can't get out when you aren't in full control. The outside door is secured to all but those who program it for each use, in this case Luc and Thorn and one omega will be given access so they can make sure you are okay and keep you fed etc. Are you okay?"

"No, no I am so not okay. But I'm okay with the safe house and what you're saying."

"When Luna and I have been bred we will come and see you. I'm sure you'll have company from the omega too. The only time I used the safe house I seem to recall Jane popped in so much I joked it was like she was trapped with me."

"Can you get someone to bring me my ipod, it's in Aaron's room. Oh shit, I really should move my stuff into one of the guest rooms."

"Don't worry about that right now. I'll get the ipod brought to you, the room can wait."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds