Aaron Ch. 21-25

"Gem says it's like marmalade."

"Gem needs to tell me what marmalade tastes like that, because I'm ordering a dozen. Actually I'll order her a dozen and me two dozen"

"No, I'm swearing her to secrecy."

"Don't be mean Katie. I need the marmalade. I want to eat the marmalade every day for the rest of my life."

"No way, you just get me. You only get me. Gem can buy her own damn marmalade. You can eat me any time you want. No marmalade, or you won't need me anymore."

"I will always need you."

"Whatever." He growled at her response, "Fine, I'll think about her telling you, but I'm not promising anything."

"Thank you baby. See you when I get back."

He left quickly, barely pausing long enough to wash his hands.

***

He arrived at the lodge and found the garden where Luna had chosen to hold her ceremony. He approached Lucas and Gem who stood chatting with a couple of other pack members. He swept Gem up into his arms. "Congratulations Gem."

"Put her down." Lucas growled.

"Calm down Luc, he can't hurt your pup, and he knows I am well and truly yours."

"It's fine, I wasn't thinking I'm just so happy for you both." Aaron put her gently on her feet then hugged Luc. "Sorry bro."

"She's right I overreacted. I'm going to be terrible over the next five months."

"I'm sure you will be. Those over protective, dominant tendencies of yours are really going to go into hyper-drive."

"He's already saying he won't play in the dungeon until after the pup is born." Gem looked miserable. But quickly tried to smile when she spotted Lucas studying her intensely.

"Gem, I think we both know he won't be able to stick to that plan. He knows you need that part of your life, and he needs it even more than you do."

"He never backs down when he says something. He said he wouldn't..."

"Oh shit, don't cry, fuck Gem, pet, don't cry." Luc quickly pulled her close.

"Luc, you really told her you..."

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Gem, I'm sorry I never thought about what it would mean to you. I worried about the baby, I knew I'd probably go crazy, but I failed you pet. I've never forgotten your needs before but last night and this morning I did. Forgive me?"

Gem didn't meet his eyes but nodded. "Pet, look at me." He ordered.

This time her eyes met his nose and he saw the tears she was shedding. He lifted her chin and when their eyes met he swore and apologised again.

She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in the hollow and licked the mating mark she had given him. "Sir, I was so scared."

"We will talk later pet. I have a feeling I am not going to like your explanation and then I am going to have to punish you immediately and your friend's alpha ceremony is about to start."

"Thank you Sir. I'm sorry Sir." She moved to stand beside him and he anchored her to his side with an arm around her.

"Thanks Aaron. I can't believe I missed it."

"You'd have worked it out pretty quickly."

"I could have hurt her before I realised. So I owe you. How's Kate?"

"She is a temptation. She's also opening up. I think we'll be okay. Fuck, I know we will be okay."

"I'm glad to hear it because the way you were treating her the day she went into heat I was close to knocking you on your arse little brother."

"Maybe you should have knocked me out before my big mouth nearly ruined everything."

"But it is all sorted now isn't it? So I can spare you the bruises."

"Yeah I get to keep my pretty face."

"Yeah well if you fuck up again I think the girls will take turns destroying that pretty face of yours, they were ready to kick ass and ask questions later."

"They are definitely going to keep us guys on our toes. And now there'll be another generation of them."

"I'm hoping for a boy. I cannot handle a little girl that looks like my Gem. I'd be..."

"Wrapped around her finger before she even knew what fingers were?"

"Like mother like daughter I reckon."

"You put on a good act Luc but that girl knows she's really the boss."

"I know. But I do have fun trying to convince her otherwise."

"Here comes Luna. Oh she looks amazing." Gem smiled at her friend as she walked in wearing a violet coloured knee length dress.

"Thorn certainly got lucky they day she walked into the café."

"The whole pack got lucky." Gem added.

"I could hear you way over there. Now that I'm a wolf I realise you could probably hear everything I ever said." Luna blushed as she approached.

"We tried not to hear the embarrassing stuff." Gem grinned. "Like you arguing with yourself over your feelings for Thorn."

"Not helping Gem."

"So you ready to link with the whole pack and become the alpha we all love already?"

"I'm so ready, I'm so sick of being the last one to know anything around here."

"Best I get on with it then." Thorn smiled at her.

"Yeah, besides, based on how fidgety Aaron is if we don't get on with things he may have to leave before the ceremony even starts." Gem teased.

"Not funny pet. Kate and Aaron have it much harder than we did. You remember your last heat don't you?"

"Yeah. How is she doing?"

"Don't pretend you haven't been communicating with her all along. She's at the peak of it now I think."

"Really? I wouldn't have thought she'd be there for another day or two."

"Put it this way if this isn't the peak she's going to have a really rough time in a day or two. She can barely last twenty minutes without a toy, my fingers or preferably my cock."

"AARON! Shut Up."

"What? It's the truth."

"Doesn't mean I want you sharing it with half the bloody pack."

"Your alphas and your closest friends are not half the pack."

"Whatever."

"Ooooh she's telling you off isn't she?"

"How did you know that?"

"Your ears just went red like when mum tells you off." Luc laughed.

"Shut up. Thorn get on with the ceremony."

"Right."

Thorn walked away holding Luna's hand and they turned to face the gathering of about fifty wolves. "Today we have gathered to officially welcome Luna as your female alpha. The Redwood Pack has much to be celebrating. Since Luna walked into a café only a few months ago the pack has already benefitted from her presence. Since I claimed her as my mate she has built strong friendships with many of the pack and is now a vital member of the pack core, which some of you I'm sure now refer to by a new title. Seems the first order of business at the next meeting is an official name change." Many of the pack chuckled. "It appears the Heart of The Pack, or H.O.T.P. will be approved based on that reaction. Back to Luna. She has proven herself already as loyal, protective, and strong. Luna and I stand here today excited to announce that in five months the pack will welcome not only our children, yes you heard that correctly, two children, but four other mated couples in the pack will also be welcoming children."

A cheer went up from those gathered.

Luna now spoke, "I am so thankful to the members of the pack that welcomed me and made me feel part of your family before I even knew how amazing and special that gift was. I am as you know still learning about being one of you, on two legs or on four but I hope I can make you proud. Can provide you everything you need from one of your alphas. I know Rose has been doing a wonderful job assisting Thorn and assuming many duties a female alpha would normally fulfil and I am going to rely on her, my close friends and of course Thorn to guide me. I ask that if any of you have any issues please come and see myself or Thorn."

"At this point I ask if there are any objections to Luna becoming female alpha of the Redwood Pack?" Thorn spoke calmly.

A few hands raised and he couldn't control a small growl of frustration. "Thorn." Luna told him off. "They have the right to speak." She nodded to the wolf furthest to the left with the plan to work her way across those needing to be heard.

"Alpha Thorn, Alpha Luna. Respectfully Luna has been the female alpha since she walked into your life Thorn. It was already decided. She may not have been wolf until this week but her heart has been wolf all her life."

"Thank you Gray." Thorn moved to the next hand, "Justice?"

"Alpha Thorn, I am seventy two this year," spoke the woman that barely looked thirty. "I thought I would never have the joy of a child. Luna dragged both Clare and myself into heat. Alpha Luna, we are blessed to have you as our female alpha and I believe that every other wolf with a hand raised only wishes to express some thanks, or their loyalty to you. There is nobody here who would challenge your place."

"Is what Justice says true Redwood Pack?" Thorn spoke running his eyes over the pack. "Those not gathered here today, do any of you have any objection to Luna becoming female alpha?"

The pack all nodded our spoke in the affirmative. "Fine the fourteen wolves that wished to express their thanks to Luna, would you object to doing so at another time so we can move on with the ceremony?"

"Of course they don't." Gem laughed. "They saw one hand after the other go up and because they all love her it's lucky the whole bloody pack didn't ask to speak, I was tempted myself." The pack as a whole nodded and laughed again. Sending Luna into a blushing smile.

"Then I think we should proceed." Thorn asked Maggie and Owen to come forward. As they approached Melody and Michael stepped closer and so did Lucas and Gem. "Luna in order to link with the whole pack you need to make a blood bond with the pack. A pack member usually does this by making a bond with an alpha. To become an alpha is as we discussed also an exchange of power not just of blood. As the previous alphas of Redwood Pack I have asked my mother and Father to witness this transfer today. I have asked Melody and Michael to speak the blessing and Lucas as my second, and Gem as his mate to be the first to submit to you as alpha."

"Lucas? You're going to submit to me?"

Luc laughed, "Luna, I submitted to you as my alpha the day you got Gem to accept me as her mate. This is just a formality."

Luna didn't understand the language Melody and Michael spoke in but her wolf seemed to appreciate the words and Thorn gave a silent translation as she and he stood facing each other. He pulled her closer and whispered, "You need to let your wolf transform your right hand."

"Why?" She asked as she already felt her hand begin to change.

"You're so strong Little One. Your control after such a short time is amazing."

Thorn unbuttoned his shirt and placed her right hand over his heart. "You need to pierce my heart sweetheart."

"What?" He saw her panic.

"Shhh, I didn't want you thinking about this too much. This is how I share the alpha link with you. There are two ways to become alpha. This one, how an alpha mate shares the power or a parent passes it down to their heir, or by taking the life of an alpha like your father did. You need to pierce my heart."

"I can't." She shook slightly. "What if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong. Look at me. Let your wolf come forward she knows what to do. Let her guide you."

"Do you have to do that to me too?"

"No. I need to..."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Briefly."

"Then don't tell me, I trust you." Luna allowed her wolf to come forward slightly. Her eyes glowed but she retained her human form. Her voice took on the sexy gravel of her wolf. "I love you." As her claw pierced his heart his eyes glowed with his own wolf and he pulled her forward kissing her deeply. His hands coming around the sides of her head and as he kissed her the claw from his right hand pierced her at the back of her head, just above her spine."

Those gathered saw the glow of energy pass between them. Melody and Michael finished the blessing and Maggie and Owen spoke, "It is done."

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Luna gasped as she felt all the connections forming not just in her head like when she had linked to the pack via Thorn but memories, and feelings, as she fully felt the real bond of her pack. She felt the power running through her blood and her need to protect and care for the pack, already strong, multiplied. She felt the love and trust they had for her wash over her too. As Thorn removed the claw from her, she felt her wolf withdraw her own from his heart. She leaned forward and kissed the small cut and licked it. Tears of happiness and love in her eyes. "Wow."

"You okay?" Thorn asked gently.

"Yes. Thorn are you?"

"Little One, I have never been better."

He turned her to face the pack and arm around her back, "Redwood Pack please welcome Alpha Luna."

The cheers and howls echoed around her, through her. Then she realised they weren't echoes of those standing in front of her they were the cries and howls of wolves not with them. Those away with her father and Rose. Those that could not return home. She looked at Thorn and just shook her head in amazement.

"Alpha Luna, I pledge my loyalty to you and Alpha Thorn. I will willingly obey and serve you both." Lucas dropped to his knee and bowed his head. "Alpha Luna, please accept my blood oath. My alphas, my pack, my family before myself." Lucas sliced a line in his palm with a small ceremonial knife then held his hand out to Luna. Luna took his hand in hers and wiped the blood away with her thumb.

"You honour me, I do not need any of my pack to shed blood or tears for me. I am Mother Luna, your vow of loyalty is gift enough." She kissed his palm. "Lucas stand because seeing you kneeling before me just seems too weird for words."

"Yet I don't feel weird about it at all Mother Luna." He stood and moved aside.

"Alpha Luna, I pledge my loyalty and friendship to you and Alpha Thorn. I will from this day forward obey and serve you both." Gem dropped to her knees, unlike Luc she lowered her head to the floor. "Alpha Thorn I am so sorry for failing you on the night of my mating."

"It was forgiven then Gem."

"Please, my alphas, Thorn and Mother Luna, accept my oath. My alphas, my pack, my family before myself."

"Thank you Gem. If you could please stand what I really need from you right now is a hug." Luna smiled. "I don't think I can handle everybody one by one doing this."

"You're Mother Luna, if you don't want to do it this way, change it."

"I can do that?"

"Luna, honey, you can pretty much write the rules. I don't think there has even been an alpha as strong as you."

Luna, gave Gem a hug and as her and Lucas moved away she faced those gathered and opened her link with the pack fully. "If you wish to offer your oath to me please take a knee where you are if it is safe to do so and you wish to, or just bow your head for safety, convenience or if you prefer to not kneel." Wolves near and far took to their knees, some like Lucas took one knee, others kneeled like Gem, but only a couple lowered their heads the way she had. Looking around Luna saw all gathered had chosen to kneel, through the link she saw only a few had not. Those that bowed their heads were in human occupied areas. "I am honoured that you have chosen me to lead our pack with Thorn today. I will do everything I can to ensure you never regret the trust you put in me this day. I am ready to accept your oath."

"My Alphas, my pack, my family, before myself." The oath repeated in stereo. Accents and emotions varying.

"I make my oath to you all, today also. I vow that as long as I have breath I will fight to protect my pack. I will always put your needs before my own. I will lead you when you need leading. I will stand beside you when you need a friend. I will lift you when you fall. I will run to you if you call me. I am yours as surely as you offer yourselves to me."

Thorn kissed her and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Now the fun begins. You get to welcome a new member to the pack."

Luna grinned and then spoke to those gathered, "Thorn has already spoken of the growth the pack is going to be seeing, and I am blessed to be able to invite Emily to join the pack today. She is going to be the first of many, I know you will all welcome her warmly and offer her your love, support and guidance as you have offered it to me. Emily would you like to come forward?"

Emily stood with Aaron at her side looking up at Thorn and at Luna, their warmth was calming and filled her with hope and confidence.

"Aaron and Kate have taken you into their family, Kate as a sister is sorry she cannot be here for you right now but so pleased you are already seeing Redwood Pack as your own. Aaron may say you are his kid sister, but do not be fooled, Aaron is in full father mode and he is going to probably drive you crazy."

"I have to keep telling the women in this pack I'm not ready to be a father yet, Squirt is my girl. I will look out for her, no different than I have every female in the family."

"Oh dear. Is it too late to change my mind?" Em teased.

"You're my Squirt, I'm you're A.J. there is no changing it."

"Oh fine."

"Well if you think one Donald man on your case is a problem are you ready to join the pack and have them all running your life?"

"I heard most of them were very busy with mates and babies so I think I can handle it. You are going to keep that going right?"

Luna laughed, "Keep what going?"

"You know the Luna mating magic voodoo trick and the whole contagious heat for mated women thing? Because I think if you keep that up I'll be able to get under the radar."

"Good luck with that. Besides I really have no idea if Luna will be able to keep the mating magic and her gravitational heat up." Thorn grinned. "Or whether the rest of the pack are quite so keen to use those gifts to get over protective big brothers to miss them misbehaving."

"I'm sure many of the teenagers here will get on board as soon as they realise the possibilities." Luna laughed, "Emily here is a borderline genius so she just got to that point earlier than most."

"How about we get her linked to the pack before she works out the whole pack will then be acting like her over protective big brother? Are you ready Emily?"

"Just tell me what I need to do." She nodded as Luna smiled and stepped forward.

"Breathe." Luna completed the bond silently and as Emily looked up startled by the link forming she let her know she would always be her friend as well as her alpha. "Emily I know you have a secret. I am so proud of how you are dealing with the situation. I agree you should definitely not tell anyone yet, but if you ever need to talk I am here for you, okay?" Luna saw the shock briefly roll through Emily, but she quickly covered it. "Don't think about that now, other members of the pack are going to be linking to you in a few seconds, others you don't want hearing your personal thoughts, so think about what is being said, the pack, the family, the party, anything that you won't mind being public information."

"You spoke in my head?"

"Yes I did. Your alphas and your family will be able to do this with you. You will learn how to do so with them. Your pack will also be able to communicate with you but it isn't as clear. More like images and feelings. You will feel the links forming now I'm sure. There will be stronger links with your alphas, your family, then there are weaker links with the rest of the pack."

Emily clearly noticed the changes happening and her wolf was paying close attention to them too. "Thank you so much Luna, for everything. Alpha Thorn, Alpha Luna, I would like to make my oath like I heard the rest of the pack today. May I?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 4882 milliseconds