Aaron Ch. 21-25

Thorn nodded smiling. Emily spoke quietly but clearly as she repeated the words she had heard offered to Luna repeatedly today.

"Welcome to the pack Emily." Thorn spoke to her mentally and she grinned meeting his eyes for the first time since first arriving. "Maybe you will be ready to call me Thorn soon?"

"Don't push her, she'll call you Thorn when she's ready." Luna chastised him.

"Emily can you hear me?"

"A.J, you moron, of course I can hear you."

"Well that proves you have a family bond with Aaron. Less of the moron though he's trying to shake that image. Can you hear me?"

"KATE. Sorry Aaron, I know you aren't a moron. How do I reply to Kate?"

"Try to send her your thoughts, we'll get you some essential lessons right after the party but for now your biggest problem will be everyone seeing your thoughts so right after you say hi to Kate I want you to visualise a massive wall right around your thoughts, I want to make sure you're 'safe' before we get onto the fun stuff." Luna instructed.

"Katie, I miss you. Can I see you today?"

"Tonight. I'll make sure of it. You are going to get this link stuff no problem and Luna will help you with the wall but listen to her Em, you don't want to let just anyone in your unguarded thoughts, especially while you're still adjusting. I love you Em. Welcome to the pack."

"I love you too, I can't wait to see you."

Thorn stood and then unable to find words to express his pride and his happiness he howled, tipping his head back. The pack all joined him. When the sound quietened he said "Tonight we will run. But for now we party."

He swung Luna around and kissed her deeply, "Fuck you're amazing."

"You're not too bad yourself Thorn. Though I should point out you swing me like that again and I may throw up."

"What?"

"I'm a little dizzy."

"Fuck." He quickly gave orders. "Lucas get Luna a chair, Gem tell Glen and his team to start serving the food and get Luna some water."

"I am not going to sit on a chair on this stage like royalty and make everyone run around after me." Luna growled.

"You're dizzy. You've been through too much this week and the power transfer can..."

"Thorn. I am not a fragile little human anymore. Calm down." She heard him huff, "Put me down." He lowered her to her feet and then kept an arm around her to be sure she was steady. "Luc, Gem, go and have fun. Thorn and I will go and see Glen and I can get myself a drink. I'm thinking some lemonade would be great right now."

"Only because we both can't have any alcohol." Gem grinned.

"Hey at least we halved the pregnancy time being wolf." Luna sighed a little sad, "Although it seems we don't get to change for much longer."

"Usually just a few weeks or so. Then no more changing until after we deliver."

"Well I guess our men better make the most of the next couple of weeks then."

"What do you mean by that?" Thorn asked.

"Oh you know proving to our wolves that you are up to the task."

"Your wolf isn't sure?" Thorn growled.

"Well I am very new to this so I guess I need more reassurance."

"Thorn she's trying to push your buttons." Lucas declared sounding entertained.

"You want to run Little One? You want your mate to chase you, claim you, and fuck you?"

"My wolf seems to be more interested in watching you hunt." Luna shrugged, "I'm happy if you just go to the supermarket but she seems to think unless you can impress us with a successful hunt you won't be a good provider for our children."

"Tonight I'll hunt and after you have fed from the kill I am going to fuck your wolf until she knows I can provide for all her needs."

"Lucas?" Gem asked.

"Yes pet?"

"Will you chase me tonight?"

"Not a chance. I'm not letting you run from me. Not even so I can give chase. You will submit to me whenever I command it."

"You don't want to run with me? Let your wolf and mine..."

"No."

"Oh okay." Gem looked disappointed.

"After we run with the pack I will be escorting you to the dungeon pet and you will submit to me. You already know I provide everything you could and will ever need. Your wolf already knows."

"You have never chased me in wolf form. Apart from the night of our mating you have never fucked me in wolf form. Why?"

"Pet, do you think I don't know what it does to you? How you feel when I approach you in wolf form?"

"Oh Sir, you refuse to let your wolf take me because I was afraid so long ago?"

"I will not have you fear me."

Gem didn't wait as she began to run she growled "Chase me, and when you catch me. You better let your wolf fuck me Lucas because I need you to, I really need you to, and my wolf needs it even more." She didn't care as her change happened and her clothes were destroyed.

"GEM!" Lucas ran after her, at first determined to stay in human form but as the distance grew between them he let his wolf take over.

"Well that was unexpected. I was coming to say goodbye. I promised Kate I wouldn't be gone too long." Aaron walked up to them grinning, he handed Luna a lemonade. "You looked like you may need this."

"Thanks Aaron. Thorn stop ordering people to get me things."

"I didn't..."

"Actually it was Lucas."

"Oh shit. Sorry Thorn."

"Well I am really happy for you both, it is also awesome now that we can communicate Luna. Kate was so happy to make her oath to you. I was surprised she would be calm enough to do it. I'm sure it is only how much she loves you that got her through."

"I did tell her afterwards she better make sure just because we're linked now she doesn't start showing me all her kinky glory." Luna grinned.

"I see you are still thinking about my mate. Can't blame you she is damn hot."

"I'll be visiting her later, but I'll call ahead to make sure you aren't busy."

"I'll let her know. Should I give her hope you may change your mind about experimenting a little?" He teased.

"No need. I told her myself. I want to be well trained before I hook up with her and Gem. I don't want to be the only novice."

Thorn choked on the beer he was sipping and Aaron looked like he had swallowed a fly before he realised she had been joking. "Sorry I couldn't resist."

"Yeah, you got me. See ya later." Aaron looked at Thorn who was laughing. "She's going to be a handful and you fucking deserve it."

***

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Aaron had been back at the safe house a couple of hours when Kate finally seemed calm enough to send for Emily. "Baby, I think you're still getting..."

"I haven't peaked yet, I thought for sure it couldn't get any worse but seriously I pretty much need it constantly now."

"So how are you going to be able to manage a visit from a minor? Maybe we should postpone?"

"She needs me Aaron. I can fucking keep my legs closed long enough to be there for her."

"Awesome you'll either masturbate, jump me, or bite her head off. Just what she needs." Aaron rolled his eyes as she went to punch him. "Easy baby if you break me I can't keep you satisfied."

"Stop trying to piss me off then. I need to..."

"I am well aware." He spoke her phrase with a strong dose of sarcastic pleasure as he began to work her towards another orgasm. "As soon as you let go I'm going to let her in and you will have to behave until she leaves Kate, I won't have her subjected to your lusty ways or your potty mouth."

"Fuck. Aaron fuck, yes, fuck yeah, there, fuck, fuuuuuck."

"Yep that potty mouth." Aaron kissed her quickly as he helped her to her feet, into a robe and placed her in an armchair draping a blanket over her lap."

"You left the egg in." Kate spoke as he went towards the door.

"Yes, I know. I'll keep an eye on the situation."

"You can't... not while she's in here..."

"You get too moody, too fidgety, too out of control, I'm hitting the remote Katie so I suggest you find all the control you can muster. I'm letting her in."

"I can't..."

"Hey Em, welcome to the safe house." Aaron greeted her then pulled her in closing the door. "As you can see we have a lovely sitting room and then to your left there are the very secure, cell bars. On the other side you will see a slightly dishevelled Kate. Your dear sister has been having a rough week. You'll be able to give her a hug shortly but the cell won't open till the lock on the main door resets."

"Hi Kate. How are you really? You look exhausted."

"I'm not getting much sleep Em."

"Too much S.E.X. I suppose."

Aaron growled in warning to both of them. "Not going to be a good idea for either of you to continue that conversation."

"Maybe if he performed better during the day you could sleep in the evening."

"OMG You sent that to me and he never picked up on anything."

Kate stood and released the cell door and pulled Emily into a hug then sat back in the chair, "Sorry I'm a bit wobbly."

Emily pulled over a chair from by the table and sat near her friend. "You look a bit spaced out."

"I know, apparently I'm a borderline genius. Luna, gave me some basic training and then got a couple of pack members to help me out."

"Are you holding up okay? I really wish I had been there to see you join the pack."

"You are hilarious Katie. You were there, in my heart, and then right there in my head. Besides based on the current evidence if you had been there I may have had to watch a live porn show and that really isn't conducive to my Aaron approved P.G rating."

"No porn, live or otherwise. No television after 7.30pm either."

"You are going to have to back down big brother before I look into a replacement."

"Fine 8.30pm."

"I'll watch any television I want that is not pay-per-view."

"Sounds fair to me." Kate quickly intervened.

"You really want to take sides against me right now?"

"You wouldn't touch that remote Aaron, you're too protective of your girl to let her see me screaming and writhing on your remote control toy."

"Kate, baby, get this conversation on track because I figure you have about ten minutes before you'll be begging me to turn that toy on."

"How is it going working with Glen and the crew in the kitchen?"

"I love it. I'm learning some really cool things."

"That's great. Aaron said you and Jane have been helping him too. Thank you for that Em."

"I really did it for both of you. Seriously Kate you two were going to fail the whole mating thing the way you were going. Are you two good now? Like really good, not just distracted by the whole in heat thing?"

"We're good. We've been talking through quite a bit of stuff and have been coming up with some plans. I know you're already aware we'll be moving to the city after the weddings as I have school to finish. I was lucky to be able to take a longer break than most are taking. Aaron has been looking into how to best match his skills with what he wants to be doing, so he needs to go away for a little while. Do you think you can cope with it just being us girls for a few months?"

"You have a plan already? Wow you didn't slouch. What is the plan?"

"I have already done some military service and after what we all went through, I really want to be helping. I think I have found a way to help humans and wolves without placing myself in too much danger and therefore stressing my two favourite girls out. I'm going to get into search and rescue. I'll need to go away for a few months to brush up on some skills and pass some tests etcetera."

"Are you really okay with that or just faking it to make him okay?"

"I'm not over the moon about it but I know he needs this and it will be good for both of us in the long run. I'm not lying to him or you though. I'm going to miss him and it's going to be hard."

"We, all three of us, can help each other through it. Besides you can go see him and he must get days off too right?"

"Yeah, and we're going to date. Like how we would have if we had mated when we were younger."

"Oh that is too cute. I think it is a great idea."

"Aaron will be leaving in a week so at least we will be very busy here to keep me from running after him and begging him to let me stay."

"You'll be so busy you'll probably be relieved I'm out of the way."

"Yeah whatever." Kate grumbled. "Moron."

"I love you too Katie Baby."

"Aaron that sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you. Kate and you will be okay, I know it won't be easy but you will get through a couple of months, especially if you keep mind linking, calling, skyping, and visiting on days off." The youngest in the room made sure both Kate and Aaron were nodding in agreement before changing the subject. "So how are the other plans and projects going?"

"Well Katie has been pretty demanding so I'm running a little behind on my other projects so I better pick up the slack soon."

"Mmm okay this one is bordering on adult territory but how much longer is this heat thing?"

"I think I might be at the halfway mark."

"That sucks. I'll visit again tomorrow I guess but if you need me to stay away I will understand."

"Of course we don't want you to stay away..."

"Squirt there may be times it won't be good for visiting, in fact Kate probably won't last much longer this visit..."

"Aaron!"

"Katie, he's trying to look out for you, and probably spare my eyes too." Emily smiled, "Don't get grumpy with him. I am fine I just missed you and wanted to make sure you were okay. You had me worried when you and Aaron were at odds, and then you were a mess, and before I could blink you were locked away here and I was being told not to worry and everything would be okay and stuff, but I needed to see for myself. You know?"

"I know. Honey I swear I am fine. Yeah the heat sucks. Totally, like really truly sucks. Fuck, oops sorry Aaron, Em, I don't want you worrying about it, you won't have your heat for years. I'll be awesome again in a couple of days like this didn't even happen. Aaron and I meanwhile, are doing better than ever. Thanks to a great family, a couple of meddling omegas, and being forced to spend some time together."

"Great. Then I'm off to teach Glen how to make the best cheesecake he has ever had. If you and Aaron keep up this very mature communication and progress I may even let Jane or Myra bring you a piece later."

"Squirt, as your unofficial guardian I can ground you."

"Yeah, not sure how well you can do that while you're busy in a cell and I'm running around unsupervised."

"Have you met my brothers Thorn and Lucas?"

"Have you met my alpha Luna and her friend Gem?"

Kate shooed Emily out of the cell and closed the door letting it click locked. "Scram Emily before you end up backing him into a corner and he feels he has to ground you to prove he can." Kate laughed as he growled.

Emily of course had to wait for the door to be able to open and wasn't even through it when the vibration hit hard between Katie's legs. "Aaron, you..."

"Yes dear I did. Since apparently Emily has escaped my punishment, you will have to take her share, as well as your own."

"Aaron get in here."

"Oh baby, I wish I could but the cell door hasn't reset yet and I need you to enter your code if you want me in there. Maybe if I..."

"Shit!" Kate jerked in the chair as he turned the toy in her arse on too. "I didn't even know that one vibrated."

"Show me. Take off the blanket and open that robe. Spread your legs and show me."

"If you wanted to see you would have waited until you were this side of the room." She moaned as her body continued to respond to the intense vibrations working her.

"Show me baby or I'll turn them both off and head up to the main house for the night."

"Fuck you Aaron."

"Show me baby and I will fuck you all night long."

The blanket hit the floor as she growled and before he could blink she tore the robe from her body and pressed her fingers inside.

"You better be filling that pussy not removing the toy sweetheart because I have not said to take it out."

"My pussy, my fingers, and my fucking heat, I'll do what I need to do."

"You'll do what I tell you to." Aaron let his wolf come forward. "Take out that toy baby and my wolf is going to call yours forward. He is going to demand she submit. He will press deep inside you. He will open your cunt with his thick hard cock and seal himself there with his knot, and he will fill every corner of your ready and waiting body until at least one pup grows there. He wants to watch his mate explode at his command. Scream her release right there in that chair. But if his human mate cannot obey him his bitch will. She is willing and ready to submit to him.

"No. You promised. You wouldn't do that Aaron."

"You're pushing baby, your wolf is challenging us, trying to make us take you. You need to be stronger and keep the control. If you keep trying to power play us, my wolf will not settle for our agreement he will fight for the dominant position."

"You think I would submit to you?"

"Your wolf is taking over Katie, use your fingers and make her submit to both of us. We're in control here baby. Your fingers and my will. Open wider and let me see you all wet and flushed. Let me watch you rub that clit while your fingers and my toy fill your wet hole."

"My sexy bitch you belong to me, you belong to me and you want to fucken lay down and take everything I can give you. But your human isn't ready. If you break her you kill us all. Back Down!"

"She'd forgive us. She wants your seed. She just hasn't accepted it yet. She wants to tie you to us. Make sure you never leave. What better way than to accept your dominance, whelp your young?"

"She doesn't need to tie me to her, she has me already. If you play that head game with her I will have Thorn and Luna take you out of the equation for at least a year."

"You wouldn't do that to her, to us..."

"I would do anything for her, for us, me and her, and if you try to get in the way my wolf and I will..."

"Collar me? Cage me? What?"

"Whatever we need to do. You will not break her. I will not allow it. Hear me?" This time it was his wolf that spoke and he watched Kate's wolf break off and subside.

"Aaron I feel weird. My wolf has... I can't feel my wolf as part of me... Aaron?"

"Shhh she's there she's just sulking right now. She'll get over it."

"Aaron the heat... I think it's stopped. She's gone. Fuck you broke my wolf, I can't feel her at all."

"Open the cell Katie."

"What happened you were talking to her and then I got cut off completely?"

"Let me in baby and we can wait for her to think over what she was doing and what I said. She's as smart as you are Katie, you know that, she just needs to go past her instincts right now and that needed a bit more of a push."

"I have never felt this. Empty, alone, fuck Aaron, I feel like..."

"Kate. Stand. Up. Walk. To. The. Panel. Let. Me. In."

"What?"

"Baby, seriously, focus, let me in, please?"

"Shit, sorry." Kate stood and as soon as the cell opened he had her in his arms and held her tight.

"Don't punish her like this, if you're mad with me, argue with her, tell her why, think about what you were doing, what it would have caused, but don't abandon her like this."

"Aaron I can't link with anyone. I can't link with any of the pack! Not you. Not even Thorn and Luna!"

"Thorn you need to get here as soon as you can."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds