Aaron Ch. 21-25

"What have you done now?"

"You need to force Kate's stubborn wolf to sort her shit out before she destroys my mate."

"What? Kate? Why can't I feel or hear Kate?"

"Her wolf has broken from her."

"What the fuck did you do?"

Aaron gave him the full break down and was surprised when Thorn spoke. "Aaron you are far fucking stronger than anyone ever gave you credit for. You did good bro. Real good. When I get back from the hunt Luna and I will come but I think it will be you that brings her wolf back."

"What do I tell Kate?"

"The truth Aaron. She's your mate. You tell her the truth."

"Is she going to hate me again?"

"If she even tries Luna and I will sort her out. Besides she's practically a genius remember she'll work it out. Just like her wolf will."

"Okay I'll go and tell her everything but you better cross your damn fingers because I have a history of fucking things up with Katie and I can't do that now."

"You've got this Aaron. Luna and I will see you a bit later."

***

Kate knew Aaron was communicating with someone and assumed it was Thorn. "Is he coming? Does he know what to do to fix me?"

"Katie, your wolf is just processing I swear. I had to discuss some stuff with her as she is in a different place than you and as you know was pushing for what she felt was best. Baby in this case she wasn't willing to bend and she would have continued with her intentions."

"To breed."

"Yeah. I promised I would not do that. Not now and not any other time before you are ready to be a mother. I love you Katie. I am not ever going to hurt you or betray you like that. I will not leave you. You do not need to do anything to keep me other than love me back. Carrying my child, giving me a son or daughter will not make my love for you any stronger or bind me any closer to you. I am already so tightly bound to you, that if I lost you now I would die. I don't say that lightly Kate. I was devastated when you ran from me and that was before I caught your scent. It destroyed me thinking you didn't want me. The pain and emptiness I felt when you communicated with the whole family your intention to break our bond... Kate I felt like I could just curl up and stop breathing right then."

"I'm sorry for that Aaron. I never meant to hurt you like that I was so angry and upset and I..."

"You were justified sweetheart. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or get an apology. I just need to explain why it is so important to me that I took control this time and proved to you that I will always put your needs first. That you can count on me to look after you. Be strong for you. Not let you down when it matters. Even if it means denying your wolf. My beautiful wolf mate is strong and passionate but baby she is just as insecure in our mating as we are, in her own way, the only difference being she had a plan to make the bond stronger and in her eyes unbreakable. My wolf and I told her that she was wrong. Her plan would not make us stronger. Would not unite us. Her plan would destroy us all. It would break us so badly we would never recover. Baby if we lost each other now we would both die. I know it and I think you know it too."

"I wouldn't break the bond Aaron. I promise I won't. It would kill me to have to live without you now."

"I love you Katie. You need to tell your wolf exactly what it would have meant to you if she had won. I'll give you both a few minutes and meet Jane outside who is delivering some food."

"I can't feel her. I can't feel anything. What if she never comes back to me?"

"Breathe Kate. She can hear you. She's still there. My wolf would be freaking if she was truly gone or in danger and he is actually just a tiny bit pissed off with her and a little anxious to get this resolved quickly."

"I don't need you to leave Aaron."

"I think she might, she is probably too angry with me to listen to you. Besides, we both need to eat."

"Don't leave me for too long Aaron. I can't call you back. I can't reach out to anyone."

"Kate, I'm only going outside. You call I will hear you. I won't be gone long anyway, I'm only leaving to give you a chance to talk to her. If she chooses not to listen I'll be right back."

"You don't think she'll listen yet?"

"Well she is a stubborn bitch and I know a stubborn fiery redhead that struggles to accept things sometimes." He gave her a kiss as she scowled at him. "I'm hoping the two of you are stubborn enough and strong enough to not give up on us even on the days when it looks pretty bad."

"You can't get rid of me now Aaron." Kate gave him a kiss. "Your fiery mate is ready to go to battle to make this work. Hopefully you bring back a good meal, we'll need to keep up our strength."

Aaron laughed appreciatively as he left the area of the cell and closed the door which had remained open until then. When it clicked shut he spoke to her wolf. "Give her a chance to explain how she feels. Give us a chance my feisty mate. We all need to work together." He was not surprised to leave without a response.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"You were seriously just going to ignore my thoughts and feelings on this completely and push our mate to breed you? Us?"

Kate paced the cell as she spoke aloud to her hiding wolf. "And now what, because neither he nor I agreed with what you wanted you're just going to abandon me? Leave me forever?"

"You know how scared I was about a forced breeding. You know exactly how worried I am, was, that he doesn't, didn't, really want us..." Kate stopped and took a deep breath. "He is doing everything he can to make me, us, feel loved, safe, and wanted. He is working so hard to be a good man, a good mate for both of us. So why would you think getting bred was more important than everything we were working through together? Why would getting a pup in you, be better than helping our mate find his path, even though we are dreading him being away from us? Better than Aaron getting closer to being the man he wants and needs to be? You were happy to take that away from him? Trap him here with us and parenthood? Would you have kept him in the restaurant and miserable just so he was unable to leave us?"

Kate heard her voice rising but continued, "Well, fuck you bitch. My mate is more important than what you want right now. He should be your priority. Not just pleasing him, but supporting him, giving him our love and support so he can be everything he deserves to be. First, a man with a career and a calling that means something to him and all those he will help. Secondly to be the mate he clearly wants to be. Just like he has been there for his family, his pack and fuck even us, all our lives. Quietly taking care of everyone. Flying under the radar to provide protection, safety and that subtle strength he offers to all of us. Lastly you would force him to be a father now? Placing our children at risk of having a father who will not feel good enough for them. Not be ready to be the father they need. Not to mention a mother who may not survive at all and if I did would never be the mother they should have. A broken mother like my own? Is that what you would wish on our children? Instead of waiting a year or two so they are raised by parents, whether in wolf or human form, that are individually strong, confident and secure in who they both are. Not to mention as a couple totally fucking united, deeply in love and on the same page, able to balance out each other's weaknesses, and elevate each other's strengths, so that they together are everything those children will ever need. This you would be happy to sacrifice just to have your instant gratification?"

"You've made your point. I no longer wish to be bred and you can play this however you want. Clearly you don't need me."

"Don't pout, it isn't attractive."

"I'm not pouting. I'm ashamed. I doubted my mate. My mate is angry with me. That is not what I wanted. We have loved him for so long and I really thought if we just let nature run its course things would get better than they have been. I have never fallen out with you before either. I honestly thought you wanted this too but were being swayed by all those human morals and outside influences."

"He isn't angry, not really. Think about it. He cares so much and worries about all of us. When he was at his moodiest you know it was when he was worried the most or working through stuff. I hate that we had to go through this, you and me. I am also worried about how we will all go forward now. I think we should get him to come back now."

"For a genius you're not always right. He is angry and he has every right to be. I nearly wrecked everything. Can I speak to him?"

"I'll let you take over if you promise from now on we stand together?"

"We always have before. I meant well. I was wrong, but I did mean well."

"Then come forward and call our mate. I think he'll be getting a bit impatient."

"Well those Donald boys could all learn a bit more patience, maybe we could make him wait a little longer and let Luna know we're okay, and that she and Thorn don't need to rush here?"

"They're coming here?"

"Only if you don't stop them. We're fine, Aaron is fine, let's tell our Alphas they can enjoy their evening without us causing any drama."

"Luna, Thorn?"

"Kate. I'm assuming you and your wolf have made your peace with each other. Please tell me my brother didn't need to lose his life for that to happen?"

"Thorn that is not even funny. If Aaron was gone, I would follow."

"Glad to hear things are on track. Does this mean Luna and I can enjoy the fun after the hunt, and then retire for the evening, without having to rush to the safe house?"

"Thorn. If we're wanted we will bloody go. Don't tease Kate. Katie, do you still want us to come?"

"I was letting you know there is no need. My heat seems to have stopped and we will all be fine here. My wolf and I, and Aaron too."

"Ahhh I don't think your heat is actually over it may have just gone on pause while your wolf..."

Kate's wolf spoke up, "He's right I think the heat is past the halfway mark, and it was my own interference making it more intense, sorry. Now it will be easier to manage, but it isn't over."

"Good to know. Thank you."

"Wolf. You have agreed not to be bred and Kate has allowed you to come forward, you do not plan to break the understanding you have come to I hope?" Luna questioned the wolf directly. A low growl giving her words a deeper level.

"Alpha Luna. I regret my actions to this point, and will do nothing to endanger Kate, or my mate Aaron. I now have a better understanding of all that is involved."

"I am glad to hear that my friend. Your alphas and your friends are very pleased to see you united on this. Now call your mate. We will see you tomorrow. I love you Katie."

"Thank you Luna. I love you too."

***

"Aaron? Can you please come back? Kate and I need you to come back, please?" Aaron instantly recognised the sexy husk of his mate's wolf.

"Kate?" Aaron had no desire to be fooled by the wolf and wanted to know she and Kate were united again.

"We've made our peace Aaron and I understand why her instincts pushed her toward breeding and she understands my fear to do so. We have reached an agreement to never fight each other but to communicate, but also to plan our future with all of us on the same page, us and you and your wolf too."

"I'm on my way baby. You sound so much better. I admit I was worried when your wolf separated like that. I am glad you found each other again without needing our alphas to intervene."

"Aaron, I am letting my wolf come forward and she will greet you when you arrive. Trust her like you would me please?" Katie asked quietly.

"If you and your wolf are one again baby, of course I trust you both."

"Thank you for that Mate." Kate's voice held the growl of her wolf again.

***

"Don't start apologising." Aaron spoke as soon as he into the safe house. "I don't need to hear an apology from you. I know you were following your instinct and the heat. I didn't want to hurt you but I needed you and Kate to be on the same page." He approached the cell door.

"You may not want to hear my apology but I need to give it. I let my fear push me towards something that would have hurt you and her. I am sorry for that. I am sorry that instead of giving her and you the chance to work through our mating and all that will come I only thought to seek a quick solution. I am pleased Kate and I have worked things out, and I am thankful you are willing to offer me your trust going forward. I will let Kate come forward again now."

"My wolf would very much like to be on that side of those bars with you my mate. I am sure as soon as the heat ends I will struggle to get him to wait."

"I look forward to that." As her words finished he watched her form already returning to his sexy redhead.

"Hi." Kate spoke a little nervously.

"Open the cell baby I need to hold you and make sure you're okay. Fuck I need to hold you and make sure we're okay."

Kate quickly entered her code on the inside pad and he entered his on the outside. "I'm fine." She leaned into him as his arms came around her.

"Baby, I never thought about what could happen when I pushed your wolf like that. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"You did what needed to be done Aaron. She respects you for it, as do I. Aaron you have always done everything to look after any of your family and your pack, looking after me will hopefully not always be so difficult for you."

"Katie, you do know I would never leave you, that I love you? That you are mine now? You don't really still doubt that do you?"

"I know it, it is just taking me a while to believe it I guess. My wolf and I both are taking a while to get our hearts and heads, all on the same page firstly but also to shut down those niggly fears and insecurities."

"Is there anything I can do to help with that?"

"Aaron you've done nothing wrong. It is years of my mother in my ear. Then that initial moment when I claimed you and you didn't recognise me, that didn't help. But I know none of that is you, in fact it is all my mother, she, has done so much damage. Now it is hard to retrain my own thoughts. The mating bond doesn't just eliminate all of that. Knowing what a good man you are. Learning that you have loved me for so long. The progress we have already made, and the plans we are making for the future, that all helps, but it will take time Aaron and I'm sorry I can't just let it all go."

"Don't you dare feel bad about needing time Kate, just promise you'll give me the chance to chase all those fears and insecurities away, even if it takes my life."

"Even if it takes all of mine." Kate reassured.

Aaron saw the sparkle in her eyes and felt more confident in their future than he had all day. He lifted her in his arms and moved towards the bed. "You seem to be very calm baby, am I correct in thinking your horny wolf was accelerating your need?"

"She may have been slightly more demanding than myself, however I am feeling very needy."

"What are you needing baby?" Aaron teased as he began to run his hand along her cheek and move back to her ear then down to her mating mark.

"Make love to me Aaron, please?"

"I will only make love to you if you promise to fuck me senseless later." He laughed as she broke into a huge smile. "You like that idea Kate?"

"I think that can definitely be arranged." Kate pulled Aaron into a deep kiss. "I do love you Aaron."

"Fuck, I love hearing you tell me that."

"We'll work on the appropriate response later."

Aaron was still chuckling when he began kissing and licking her mating mark. "Are you ready to be mine again Katie? Are you ready for me to mark you again?"

"Your wolf and mine won't be able to resist coming forward if you..."

"Our wolves are fine baby, tell me, are you ready?"

"Yes. Yes Aaron I'm ready."

He let his teeth extend into her flesh as his cock penetrated her body. "MINE."

"Yours Aaron, all yours."

"I love you Katie Baby." Aaron began to lick the fresh wound clean as he took his time slowly filling her moist heat and then withdrawing all the way out, before sliding back in as deep as he could go. "You feel so good."

Kate's moan was all the response he needed and as her muscles began to pull at him and fight his withdrawal he began to pick up speed. "Not going to finish this yet love, I have so many things I've been thinking about doing with my mate."

He moved her legs over his shoulders and took her back to slow deep thrusts again. She made a small whimper when he gave a little hard thrust as he bottomed out. "Okay?"

"Do it again." She begged silently, then cried out as he did just that.

Aaron took her to the brink in that positon then moved her again. Now he spooned her and held still inside her as he ran his fingers through her hair and along her back. "I can't believe you spoon." Kate smiled as he gave her butt a light slap.

"I can't believe I never thought to try it earlier."

"Need you to move more. Please Aaron?"

"I don't want to cum yet." He reached around and teased her clit so that she continued to grind on his stationery cock until she coated him again. "Yeah I love feeling you flood me like that."

"Fuck me! Fuck me Aaron, please."

"If you want to fuck it's your turn, I'm making love to my woman, if that isn't enough for you then I'm yours. Do what you want with me."

Kate pulled away from him and in a quick move tipped him on his back and straddled his body. Before he could react she took him deep inside and began to rock on him. "Are you mine Aaron?"

"Baby, I couldn't be anyone else's, you own me, body and soul. I am so fucking yours."

She leaned in and took his throat into her human mouth suckling at his flesh and giving him a love bite to end all love bites. Then she let her wolf come forward just enough to mark him as hers all over again. "Mine forever now Aaron."

"Yes Baby."

She lifted off him and took him in her mouth. "Mouth or ass baby? Where do you want to finish?"

"No way, you need to have your way with me much longer than this, and if you take me in either your mouth or your tight ass, I'm history."

"Mouth then, because then I can start to fuck you all over again. But right now Aaron I need to taste you. You can have my 'tight ass' later."

"Knew you were a genius." Aaron happily agreed to this plan, after all who wouldn't?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds