Abbie's Summer

"Or with anyone else!" Abbie replied hotly. "I... I sooo want David to take me that way," she blurted out, blushing. "But... will he like it? Will it hurt?"

"Oh sweetie, all men love anal... it's instinctive!" Lara laughed. "And no... he won't hurt you – he's been well trained." Lara winked, and patted Abbie's bottom. "It can be a little sore at first but, judging by the way you like your ass played with, I promise you'll love it!"

Abbie giggled. "So... do you like anal?" she asked.

"Mmm... oh yes," Lara replied. "The three important things to remember are: first, you have to use heaps of lube; second, go slowly; and third, you have to be really clean. Do you know how to do an enema?"

"Uh-huh... yup," Abbie answered, in a small voice, a little embarrassed.

They chatted on into the night, watched a little TV, and painted each other's nails. At last, talked out, they turned off the light and fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Guess I'd better enjoy having you in my bed tonight - don't suppose you'll be with me tomorrow!" Lara mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

3

"Wake up, Sweet One... it's 'D' Day – 'David Day', that is!" Lara grinned down at her friend as she reached under the bedcovers and tickled her feet. "When you're done in the shower, breakfast'll be ready out on the deck. It's another perfect sunny day."

Abbie's heart sang with excitement. She sprang out of bed, skipped into the bathroom – and smiled as she saw the enema bag and tubing thoughtfully laid out for her. Half an hour later Abbie emerged onto the sunny deck in a towelling robe, squeaky clean both inside and out.

Lara had laid out a sumptuous breakfast on the outdoor table – champagne, orange juice, waffles with maple syrup, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee. "Go for it," Lara invited. Abbie realised she was really hungry. She piled her plate with food and tucked in.

Ten minutes later, Abbie sat back in her chair. "God that was good... almost as delicious as you," she sighed. She took a big gulp of orange juice, accidentally spilling some down her front.

Lara grinned. "Here, let me help you with that," she said, crouching beside Abbie. She dipped her head and licked the spilt juice where it had trickled down the centre of Abbie's chest, then kissed her on the mouth. "I think this got wet," she continued, her eyes locked on Abbie's while she slid the robe off her friend's shoulders. Abbie dipped a forefinger into her glass of juice, traced a circle around each of her nipples and arched her back so her succulent breasts jutted forwards in offering to Lara's hungry mouth. Lara bent her head again and sucked Abbie's nipples to hard points. Dizzy with desire, Abbie rose, shrugged off the robe completely and stood naked in the morning sunshine.

Lara spread a towel out on the table, took Abbie's hand and helped her to lie down on it. "On your back, Sweet One," she breathed. Her eyes sparkled wickedly. "It's my turn for breakfast..."

"Mmm..." Abbie sighed, as she felt a slice of warm melon sliding across her belly, then up to her chest, around and across her breasts, then back down to her pubic mound and between her legs. She shivered, and let her thighs fall open. Next, the shock of cool yogurt on her sun-warmed skin made her gasp. As Lara smeared it all over her torso, Abbie felt her nipples tighten in response. A warm, wet, melty feeling of arousal began to spread through her pelvis. Lara's fingers slid across the folds of her friend's pussy and Abbie arched her body upwards, eagerly meeting the caress. Lara poured a little liquid honey around each stiff nipple, and then bent her head to feast on Abbie's body. Slowly, teasingly, she licked up all the yogurt... suckling on the sweetened nipples, swirling her tongue around Abbie's navel, and finally lapping at her centre. Abbie sighed with pleasure and spread her thighs wide apart.

Lara took a swig of champagne from the bottle and kissed Abbie's luscious full lips, probing with her tongue and sharing the wine. Then she lifted the bottle and slowly, carefully poured champagne over her lover's supine body, rinsing her. The tingling of the bubbles was delicious on Abbie's nipples, but when Lara gently parted her friend's labia and poured a slow, gentle stream of champagne over her clit the feeling was almost unbearably exquisite. Abbie shuddered, nearing orgasm.

"And now for dessert," Lara breathed. She pushed another folded towel under Abbie's hips, then coated her middle finger with maple syrup... held it up, locked her eyes on Abbie's... waited. Abbie hands flew between her legs and pulled open her cunt lips, offering her wet dusky centre. Lara shook her head. "You should never put sweet things inside your pussy, darling... it just encourages thrush," she said. Abbie looked puzzled. And then, as her lover's intention finally dawned on her, she felt a jolt of shocked erotic desire, followed by the now-familiar sense of complete abandonment of inhibitions. She shivered, scarcely able to breathe. Slowly, without a word, her hands slid from between her legs and instead pulled her knees up to her chest so her pelvis tilted upward... this time wantonly offering her asshole to her lover's ministrations.

"Good girl," Lara murmured. Abbie's cunt and anus sparkled wetly with champagne and Lara couldn't resist sliding her tongue around every crevice, tasting the heady mixture of the wine and Abbie's arousal, before pressing her syrup-coated finger to the cutely crinkled star that twitched in anticipation right in front of her face.

"O-ooh...yes," Abbie whispered. Eyes closed, she slowed her breathing... relaxing, letting her anus open up to the probing finger now sliding deeply into her tight chute. She felt the finger withdraw, but this time she remained dilated. Her entire being ached to be penetrated again as she watched Lara thickly coat two fingers with maple syrup. She whimpered softly as the fingers pressed gently at her opening. Abbie felt her sphincter expand with a hot sting, which quickly faded and was replaced by a dark erotic pleasure, which enveloped her consciousness as her ass was deeply filled.

"Fuck me!" Abbie panted. Lara began to gently slide her fingers in and out, at the same time rubbing her lover's clit. Abbie's mouth fell open in a silent scream. She hovered on the brink, thrusting her pelvis high, muscles quivering, and then sobbed out loud as a powerful climax flooded through her. Her sphincter clenched over and over as she came, contracting tightly on the invading fingers, and then fading to little pulses of pleasure which rippled through her body. She sighed with disappointment as her lover's fingers slipped from her body at last, the wonderful fullness in her ass receding.

"Keep holding your knees up, Sweet One," Lara whispered softly. She watched, eyes hooded with desire, as her lover's stretched anus twitched closed, loosing a little gush of syrup. Eagerly, Lara leaned forward and lapped up her dessert. Abbie gasped, feeling wickedly, deliciously depraved... and to her amazement and delight a second peak of orgasm washed over her.

******

As she showered for the second time that morning, lathering soapsuds all over her soft, flawless skin, Abbie thought about her latest encounter. She had begged to reciprocate Lara's breakfast lovemaking but her friend had just smiled and gently spanked her bottom, saying "Later, Sweet One. If you don't get straight back in that shower you'll soon be feeling horribly sticky... and besides, David will be here any minute."

Abbie realised she was rapidly becoming addicted to the power and passion of great sex. She knew she was being swept up in something that was changing her whole perspective on life... and she loved it! She felt incredibly, deliciously alive. What's more, she felt insatiable – despite her two orgasms just beforehand Abbie found herself already fantasizing about making love to David. A broad grin flashed across her face as her hands slid lasciviously between her legs.

Eyes closed, she played with her pussy and clit, letting her imagination run riot. She paused to reach around behind and soap her bottom with a liberal amount of shower gel. Continuing to masturbate languidly with her right hand, Abbie pressed the soapy middle and index gingers of her left hand to her anus. She felt her ring relax... softly, easily... letting both fingers slide smoothly inside her eager ass. Smiling to herself, she remembered how it was only two days beforehand that she had first dared to penetrate herself there. 'I've come a long way in 48 hours!' she thought.

In her mind's eye Abbie imagined David's beautiful cock penetrating her backdoor for the first time. Her fingers moved, fucking herself gently... pulling out, plunging inside again. With shaking hands she poured more gel onto her fingers, and then squatted on the floor of the shower. This time she let three fingers press to her anal opening and felt the familiar delicious sting as she stretched herself wider. Pleasure washed through her as her sphincter yielded once more and, breathing raggedly, she began to fuck herself... just a little way at first, then as deeply as she could. She imagined David's purple cock-head invading her rectum, and as the erotic vision filled her mind she allowed her pinkie to join the other three fingers.

Summoning all her willpower Abbie opened her eyes and let her reverie subside. She withdrew her fingers, leaving a nice prickly glow in her ass. She smiled to herself; she was ready.

After finishing her shower and drying herself, Abbie rummaged through her suitcase, trying to decide what to wear. Having so far been naked for most of her holiday it felt strange to be getting dressed. Eventually she slid on her new white shorts – no panties – and a pair of white sandals. Selecting a top was more difficult. She had a number of cute options but none seemed to have quite the wow factor she wanted for impressing her boyfriend. Just as she was about put on a plain cotton tank top, Lara appeared in the doorway holding a skimpy pink blouse with pearl buttons and little capped sleeves. It was expensively cut and made of some gossamer-light sheer material.

"Would you like to wear this? It's new," Lara said.

"Oh Lara, it's perfect. Thank you so much!" Abbie beamed happily and hugged her girlfriend. Lara grinned back and helped Abbie put the top on, leaving buttons undone at the top and the bottom.

Abbie checked herself out in the mirror, turning left and right. She noticed how the shape and movement of her breasts and the rosy peaks of her nipples could be made out beneath the see-through material. There were a few inches of bare flesh between her shorts and her top, and her diamante navel stud flashed seductively.

"You look unbelievably hot, Abbie" Lara said softly. Abbie had to agree. It wasn't just her outfit, or her pert body... she had a glow, a sexual aura like a cat on heat.

Abbie just had time to put on some earrings, a gold chain necklace, a plain gold bangle and a little makeup before hearing a car door slam outside. Her heart leapt into her mouth and she ran outside to see her boyfriend standing there with a big grin on his face, holding his bag. David looked great; he was fit and tanned, his tousled blond hair shone in the sun and his muscles rippled beneath his white t-shirt and skinny jeans. He dropped his bag and caught Abbie as she flew into his arms, lifting her up and holding her in a tight hug as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You look incredible, Abbie," he whispered into her ear.

She buried her face in his neck, momentarily choked up, tears spilling down her cheeks. Then she lifted her head and smiled at him.

"I so want you," she said, and kissed him passionately, hungrily. David's cock was instantly erect, straining against his jeans. He put Abbie down and she grabbed his hand, eyes sparkling, and pulled him by the hand towards the house.

Watching from the front door, Lara grinned at them both. "Hi bro," she said, "guess I'll see you guys later..." David hugged her on the way past and grinned back.

David's eyes were glued to Abbie's pert bottom as she led the way to the bedroom. The tiny white shorts fit snugly and rode up just above the creases between her thighs and her ass. He was stunned at the change in her. From the lovely but slightly naïve, inhibited girl of a few weeks ago she was now transformed into the hottest babe he had ever set eyes on.

He closed the bedroom door and took her in his arms again. Abbie smiled uncertainly, bit her lip, and took a deep breath. "David... I need to tell you some stuff," she began.

Her heart in her mouth, Abbie haltingly confessed the details of her encounter with Tony. To her huge relief David's reaction was one of surprise, quickly followed by amused delight. "No wonder he was so keen to come out here to pay a visit!" he said, grinning.

Then, more seriously, he added "Abbie, I really hate jealousy or possessiveness... and I hope you're the same."

Abbie nodded happily. "Ok... but there's more to tell", she said softly, unable to stop herself blushing. "Lara and I have gotten close... real close. She's taught me things..."

"Have you two got it on already?" David interrupted, laughing. "She is such a minx!"

Abbie giggled. "Your sister is unbelievably sexy. We've been making love almost continuously since I arrived! " David's jaw dropped with astonishment.

"And David," she added, "I know about you and her as well. I'm cool with it. In fact", she whispered into his ear, "I'd love to watch you fuck her!"

Abbie dropped to her knees and undid David's shorts. She looked up at him. "But right now, I want you to myself!"

She tugged his jeans down and released his thick cock, which was already oozing pre-cum. David pulled off his t-shirt and stood before naked before her, his hands entwined in her hair. Abbie needed no encouragement. She took his cock reverently between her lips and slid it into her mouth, maintaining suction to maximise his pleasure. Her tongue slid around his cockhead, teasing him as she looked up into his eyes.

Her hands wrapped themselves around his lean, muscular ass... took a deep breath... opened her throat... and slowly swallowed his full eight inches. As she pulled his ass toward her, she suckled rhythmically for a few seconds then released him again. David felt weak at the knees, and was breathing raggedly. "Oh fuck, Abbie... I didn't know you could do that!" he gasped.

She smiled sexily in reply, and again took him deeply into her throat, holding him there longer this time, sucking rhythmically and at last releasing his cock inch by inch, until the purple head slipped from her lips with a wet pop. Abbie reached for the lube on her dressing table and spread it over his balls, fondling and playing with them gently as his cock stood erect, twitching. She pushed him back onto the bed, so his legs were bent over the edge, and knelt between his knees. Once more she swallowed his cock to the hilt, until his pubic hair tickled her lips, but this time her lubed middle finger slid backwards beneath his balls to press against his wrinkled anus. David gasped, and then groaned with pleasure as he felt her finger penetrate him at the same time as her mouth and throat milked his cock. She came up for air, simultaneously pulling back her finger, then began continuously sucking, her lips forming a tight seal as they moved slowly up and down around David's engorged member. Again and again Abbie sucked his cock all the way into her mouth then withdrew until her lips sealed around the head alone; with the same rhythm, she finger-fucked his ass . . . slowly, deeply.

David's eyes rolled back. He felt orgasm well up from deep within his consciousness. He tried to delay his climax, but soon surrendered helplessly to the exquisite pleasure centred on his groin. Crying out as if in pain, he came in huge spurts, once, twice, three times... followed by a series of smaller quivers of pleasure. At the moment of climax Abbie swallowed him deeply and held him there, milking him with suction in parallel with each crest of orgasm; at the same time her finger thrust to the hilt into his rectum. He came back to earth, opened his eyes and watched as Abbie slowly released his cock from her mouth, slid her finger from his ass and gave him a saucy grin. She stood and slipped quickly into the adjoining en-suite bathroom to wash.

David was speechless, in complete shock for a long moment. He shook his head to clear it, and then opened his arms to hold Abbie as she returned to the bedroom. She kicked off her sandals and climbed eagerly onto his lap. David's slowly softening cock pressed against her shorts. "Damn, this seat is lumpy," she giggled. With her arms wrapped around his neck she kissed him, a long and sensual kiss, sharing traces of his salty semen.

Abbie ducked out to the kitchen, returning with two cans of beer. They chatted for a while, catching up, sharing sexy secrets. Abbie tingled all over with arousal as her boyfriend's hands slowly stroked and caressed her body.

At last Abbie couldn't stand the sexual tension any longer. She put a finger to David's lips to signal "hush" and stood before him, smiling and slowly unbuttoning her top. David's eyes were riveted to the sight of the filmy blouse slipping from her shoulders. Abbie cupped her round, firm breasts with her hands. She pinched her nipples and pulled gently on them, looking up coquettishly as she did so. Her hands moved down her front and undid her skimpy shorts. Then she turned away from him and bent slightly at the waist. With her thumbs hooked into the band of her shorts, she slid them ever so slowly over the globes of her perfect ass until they dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them, now fully naked. Abbie turned her head and smiled to see the hungry look in David's eyes reflected in his huge erection.

"I'm yours. Do anything you want with me!" she said, huskily.

She climbed onto the bed, still facing away from him, and positioned herself on all fours, her knees spaced well apart. David gazed at her hairless pussy, the labia swollen and wetly pouting open with obvious arousal. He stroked himself and licked his lips. Male sexual desire suffused his whole body; his heart beat quickly, his muscles tensed. He ached to pounce, to ravage her.

He watched as Abbie lowered her forehead to the bed and arched her back so her luscious heart shaped bottom rode high in the air. Slowly, gracefully, she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass-cheeks apart – the same erotic tease that Lara had shown her the previous day. David saw his previously shy girlfriend deliberately expose her crinkled rosebud to his gaze. Anal play had never previously been part of their repertoire; he had never pushed her boundaries in that way, thinking her too shy and inexperienced. But it was clear, now, that Lara's influence had utterly changed her. He wondered just how far her limits had been expanded.

Entranced, transfixed, David watched Abbie gently stretch her anal aperture, initially with the help of a moistened index finger. As she concentrated on relaxing, the wrinkles slowly dissolved, leaving a small round opening. She began to rhythmically twitch her cute little backdoor, so the hole opened and closed enticingly. As Abbie had hoped he would, David rose and moved forward to kneel on the floor behind her, his face inches from her brazenly exposed cunt and asshole. He could smell her heat, her feral arousal. He gently moved her hands away and replaced them with his. Spreading her once more, using both thumbs, he bent forward and lightly traced his tongue in a tiny circle around her anus. She shivered, softly moaned "Yesss..." and pushed back slightly at him to signal her eagerness. At the same time one hand flew to her pussy, drawing forth lubricating juices with which she began to stroke her clit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds