Abbie's Summer

"David fucked her cute ass for the first time today... that was very hot to watch," she went on. Lara's eyes narrowed. "Mind you," she added in a hoarse whisper, "if it was me I don't think I would have been so... willing."

Their eyes met, and she knew he had taken the hint. Tony dipped his head and nuzzled her full breasts. He sucked hard on each nipple in turn then bit them hard, making her gasp. He lifted her off his lap. With one hand gripping Lara's wrist firmly he pulled her roughly to her feet...

When Abbie and David returned a couple of minutes later, fresh drinks in hand, they found an empty spa-pool, a discarded bikini and a trail of wet footprints in the direction of Lara's bedroom.

******

Lara allowed herself to be led by the wrist, stumbling a little as Tony marched her inside. Her heart pounded with a heady mixture of desire and fear. In the bedroom, he pushed roughly down on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees before him, then stepped out of his shorts and tossed them aside. His erection swelled, pulsing, in front of her face. He grabbed a bunch of her hair and tilted her head back; involuntarily, her eyes bulged and her lips parted.

"Suck me, bitch," he muttered.

Lara obediently wrapped one hand around the base of his member while the other fondled his balls, and then dipped her head to take his dark pink cock-head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, coating it liberally with saliva. Forming a seal with her lips she moved his cock back and forth whilst sucking her cheeks in.

"Oh yesss," Tony groaned. Impatiently he tore her hands away from his cock and thrust it deep into her mouth, at the same time keeping a firm grip on her hair and pulling her head towards his groin. Lara's eyes watered as she fought against the urge to gag. She closed her eyes and focussed on breathing slowly and evenly through her nose. After a few moments she was able to relax and began to suck him rhythmically, from time to time allowing his pole to slide all the way down her throat. Still holding her hair tightly, Tony allowed her to move her lips up and down his straining cock, milking him slowly with her mouth. She looked up, saw the unleashed masculine lust in his eyes; her body throbbed with desire for him. Lara brought her hands around to hold Tony's ass. Gradually he took over the rhythm as she continued to deep-throat him, and she felt his ass muscles tensing and relaxing as he fucked her mouth. He threw his head back, lips parted, eyes closed, exquisite pleasure radiating from his cock and making his peripheries tingle.

As the first stirrings of orgasm bubbled up into consciousness, Tony came back to earth. He pulled her head back and his cock sprang free from her mouth.

Their eyes met again, and Lara bit her lip. Tony bent and picked her up bodily in his arms; threw her face down onto the bed. Lara felt boneless, deliciously vulnerable. She heard him speak as if from a distance: "Up on your knees, bitch – show me your slutty ass."

"No... please," she whispered. In answer Tony's palm flew through the air and smacked her hard on the ass. She cried out, a mixture of gasp and sob.

"On your knees, bitch!" he said, more loudly.

Slowly, trembling a little, she raised herself on all fours. Impatiently, Tony pushed down on her shoulders, shoving her face into the sheet. She was aware that her ass and pussy were now riding high in the air, ripely exposed for him. Lara shivered as a frisson of fear passed through her. Involuntarily she brought her knees together, only to receive another sharp smack on her other ass-cheek. Standing behind her, Tony roughly pushed one knee between her thighs and forced them apart again. He bent and spread her buttocks with both hands. For a long moment he gazed at her damp, aroused cunt and perfect little star, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled her scent of dark arousal. Then he pressed his mouth to her, hungrily feasting on her folds and crevices with his lips and tongue. Lara gasped with pleasure and arched her back.

Next his tongue tip played with her anus, wetting, circling and probing. Slowly he felt her relaxing, loosening a little. After a few minutes Tony drew back, leaving her slick with his saliva. He coated his cock liberally with lube and slid it up and down between her pouting cunt lips and into her ass-cleft.

Leaning forwards, he whispered into Lara's ear: "I'm going to take your pretty little ass... going to fuck it hard and deep!"

"P-please, not my ass... oh God, no" Lara whimpered, secretly revelling in her subjugation.

She sensed Tony's weight kneeling behind her on the bed, leaning over her with one hand pressed to the small of her back. Dissociated, as if observing from outside her body, she was aware of his cock-head pressing insistently against her puckered anus.

"Nooo..." she wailed. Tony grabbed her hair again and pulled back, extending her neck; with his free hand he swatted her hard, several times on each buttock. Her cheeks smarted, now glowing red. As her body jolted with his blows Lara's erect nipples slid back and forth on the bed, bringing her back into her body again and causing flickering flames of arousal to suffuse her whole being.

"Shut up!" he hissed.

Lara knew it was futile to resist further. Desperately she tried to relax... panting, willing her rosebud to unfurl enough to receive him. As he pressed forward, his cock stretching her mercilessly, she clutched a fistful of bed linen in each hand. Tears welled in her eyes and hot pain seared her ass as Tony forced his cock past her sphincter muscle. Lara smothered a howl of pain by biting down on the sheet.

She felt him withdraw again, leaving her gaping open. She whimpered... submitting, letting go; it felt delectable.

He spread more lube onto his shaft and entered her gloriously tight chute again, deeper this time. The pain in Lara's ass gradually subsided to a hot sting as Tony began to fuck her. Seizing her hips he thrust brutally hard, burying his cock in her rectum, penetrating her to the hilt. Lara gasped as she felt his massive erection swelling inside her, filling her completely. Her face, her chest, her ass-cheeks were flushed and her whole body was covered in a sheen of sweat; she had never felt so aroused.

"Take me... fill my ass you dirty fucker, I love it!" Lara cried.

He fucked her hard now, ramming his cock into her without holding back. His balls slapped repeatedly against her inflamed cunt. Lara reached a hand back underneath her to rub her clit and willed herself to climax along with him. She pushed her ass back to meet every thrust; all discomfort was gone, replaced by raw, unbridled lust.

"Mmm... yesss... YESSS... fuck... oh fuck... FUCK meee," she wailed, in time with his strokes; "Oh God, that's so filthy!"

Losing all inhibition, their moans and cries grew louder and louder as Tony reamed her ass like a piston. With a roar like a wild stag his orgasm peaked. Tony felt he was spraying bolts of liquid lightning as his cock twitched and spurted deep in her backdoor; moments later Lara's own climax welled up and hit her like a blow, consuming her with pleasure and making her thighs quiver and lose all tone. She howled out loud, collapsed onto the sheets and felt herself momentarily faint away.

******

They lay together on the bed, limbs entwined, each slowly getting their breath back. Without a word, Lara extracted herself gracefully from Tony's arms and pushed him gently onto his back. She positioned herself above him, squatting backwards so her ass was right in his face. He gazed at her star, now dusky red, swollen and slick with juices. Mesmerised, he watched her bear down gently so that her anus pouted open slightly, allowing a tiny spurt of his cum to emerge. She opened and closed her little round hole a few times, coaxing every drop to dribble out onto his chest. Then she turned around, kneeling astride him. Eyes locked with his, Lara slowly lowered her head to Tony's chest and lapped up his cum like a cat licking cream.

She grinned, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stretched herself forward to kiss him on the lips. As Tony responded and the kiss deepened he tasted his own salty cum on her tongue.

At last, Lara broke the kiss and reached over to rummage in her bedside cabinet with one hand, finally extracting her black silicone strap-on cock.

"Your turn," she breathed in Tony's ear.

Tony's initial puzzlement turned quickly to anxiety when he saw what she held in her hand and the wicked grin on her face. And then, just as quickly, his apprehension was replaced by a flush of desire and he felt his cock stir once more. Tony was no stranger to anal sex – like most men with a highly developed libido he had dabbled in bisexuality – but the idea of being fucked by a woman was a delicious novelty.

Lara slithered off Tony's supine body and grabbed a pillow, which she proceeded to position under his hips. She stood back and fastened the strap-on into place, then smeared lube onto her silicone cock. Lastly she coated two fingers liberally with more lube and met his eyes with a hard, expectant look.

His face reddening, Tony drew his heels up to his buttocks and allowed his knees to fall wide apart. Lara brought both her slippery fingers to his anus and pressed firmly, without hesitation or gentleness. Eyes closed, Tony bit his lip and relaxed... felt himself open for her, the initial stretching sting soon replaced by a deep sensual pleasure.

In a while her fingers slipped from him, leaving him loose, wet and ready. Lara moved forward and Tony felt the head of the rubber cock being pushed against his dilated anus... felt the swelling of his ring muscle as he accepted it. He watched Lara's sensual concentration as she began to ream his ass. The sight and feeling of being passively fucked was a new and unbelievably erotic experience; to his surprise his cock soon responded once more with a huge, aching erection. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to be taken... more and more deeply, more and more roughly, by this incredible woman, his sexual soul mate. He wanted desperately to be penetrated to the hilt, fucked without mercy, ravaged by her.

Perfectly in tune with him, Lara read his expression and perceived clearly his unspoken need. In turn, he saw her understanding reflected in her flashing eyes and groaned with pleasure as she lifted his feet high and put his ankles on her shoulders.

"You like my thick cock in your ass, don't you?" she snarled.

"Oh God, yeah!" he groaned.

Now she fucked him with wild abandon, just as he had fucked her, ramming the silicone cock up his ass to the very hilt; sometimes pulling right out slowly, leaving him gaping, then plunging in again and reaming him hard and fast.

Tony was almost delirious. His hands flew to his cock and he stroked himself in time with her thrusts. "Keep fucking me hard... please," he rasped. And a minute later: "Oh yesss... I'm gonna cum."

He howled out loud in an agony/ecstasy of release as another orgasm erupted from deep within him, his ass clenching and his cum spraying all over his belly.

Lara grinned, slowly withdrew from him and unbuckled her strap-on. She scooped up his cum with her fingers and fed it back to him, then stretched her naked body over his. Wrapped in each other, they kissed passionately.

"Where have you been all my life?" he murmured softly in her ear, feeling awestruck and moved by the intensity of their connection. Lara smiled down at him. She bent her head, gently blew in his ear and bit his earlobe.

5

Half an hour later Lara and Tony re-emerged on the deck; they were hand in hand, pink and freshly showered.

Their two friends grinned at them. "Worked up an appetite, have you?" David asked teasingly, as he threw steaks on the barbeque. He and Abbie had prepared a feast: various salads, fresh crayfish, garlic bread and vegetable kebabs.

"Sure have!" Tony agreed, and the four of them sat down to eat. David handed out three glasses of pinot noir.

"What about you?" Lara asked, noticing that David had left himself out of the drinks round.

"Abbie and I thought we might all go clubbing in Auckland tonight, OK? I'll be the alcohol-free driver," David replied.

"Oh yeah... cool!" Lara said, eyes sparkling. She looked at Tony. He smiled at her, nodding agreement.

"Eat up then, guys," David said. They sat around the table, laughing and talking easily, and finished their meal with a pavlova dessert as the sun went down over the hills behind them.

As they were clearing the table, David caught Lara's wrist and whispered in her ear. "I thought we'd go to Scorpio's... what do you reckon?"

"Good idea!" she whispered back. "I was kind of hoping you would take us there. I'm sure Abbie's ready..."

While the guys cleared up, the two girls went off to get ready to go out, helping each other with outfits, accessories and makeup. Abbie wore her peacock coloured mini-dress with tiny white g-string panties and high-heeled white sandals, while Lara decided on a pair of soft black leather hotpants and matching cropped jacket over a tight white designer t-shirt. Lara rummaged in the wardrobe and produced a pair of black thigh-high boots.

"What do you think?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Mmm, oh yes... fuck-me boots!" Abbie giggled. She watched as Lara put them on. The effect was stunning, and Abbie felt a surge of desire. She beckoned Lara over and embraced her, then sought her soft lips for a long, deep kiss.

Lara's eyes had their familiar dark sparkle. "You're in for a night to remember, Sweet One," she breathed.

******

It was around 11pm when David led them into an alley, and then inside the vestibule of a modern office building, where he ushered them into a lift. Next to the button for the top floor, the 10th, was an unobtrusive sign: 'The Scorpio Club'. Abbie was puzzled; she was expecting a large, noisy nightclub at street level.

In the foyer on the 10th floor Lara slid a key-card into a slot and they entered a plush, elegant reception area. A beautiful young Chinese woman in a long silk dress with high slits at the sides approached them with a smile.

"How nice to see you again, Lara... and David," she said warmly, kissing each of them on the cheek.

"It's a pleasure to see you too, Marissa," David replied. "This is my girlfriend, Abbie... and our friend Tony."

Marissa shook their hands. "I can see Lara and David have wonderful taste in friends. Welcome to the club, I hope you have a very pleasurable evening and find everything you're looking for," she said enigmatically.

She led them into a dimly-lit bar area with a grand piano in one corner and a number of small tables where well dressed people of mixed ages sat talking. At the end of the room was a small stage with a floor to ceiling fixed pole in the centre. A stunningly beautiful Asian girl with long, glossy black hair cascading around her naked body was performing a sinuous dance before a small audience clustered nearby. To the side, through double swing doors, they could hear the muffled pulsing sounds of dance music. David brought them cocktails from the bar. As they sipped their drinks and chatted, Abbie and Tony looked around with interest and approval at the classy, sensuously elegant ambience.

"Let's dance!" Lara exclaimed, after they finished their drinks. She led them into the adjoining room which was largely taken up with a crowded dance floor, with a bar in one corner, where a younger set were jiving to an energetic DJ's mix amid a spectacular light show. There was no seating in the room but there were a number of small round chest high tables ringing the edges of the room to stand drinks etc. Young, good-looking bar staff circulated with trays – girls in tight, white tube minidresses, and men with tight black pants and bare chests. Abbie immediatedly noticed one strikingly attractive waiter, a tall, well-built part-Maori man with black curly hair, smooth skin and traditional moko on his shoulders and arms. Even from a distance the huge bulge at the front of his pants was obvious.

As Abbie looked around and as her eyes adjusted to the dark she began to notice how uninhibited and loose many of the dancers were. Student dances could be pretty wild, with lots of drunken groping, but the atmosphere at 'The Scorpio Club' seemed so much more sensually erotic. Many of the women were daringly dressed and looked very sexy, and there were a number of girl-girl pairs. Couples made no secret of grinding their bodies together or touching and stroking each other as they danced. In the dim light at the edges of the dance floor Abbie saw more intimate activity: passionate kissing and hands sliding underneath clothing. She saw one couple unlock from a hot embrace and slip hand in hand though nearby velvet curtains. With a shock of excitement she realised the whole room was actually ringed with several doorways leading to other areas of the club and a number of private curtained off side-rooms of various sizes. Her imagination leapt as she wondered what went on there.

The four friends hit the dance floor right away, and were immediately caught up by the energy of the pulsing music and the writhing crowd. Abbie let the beat envelop her mind, and her body followed. She danced uninhibitedly alongside the other three, tossing her lustrous auburn hair. Her short dress rode to the top of her thighs as she gyrated and raised her arms up high along with the crowd.

Abbie and Lara lost themselves in the sensuous pleasure of moving in time to the pulsing music. Eventually they realised the guys had moved off to order drinks and to watch from the sidelines. As the music slowed the two women grinned at each other and moved in to dance close, arms around each other's necks. Lara had shed her jacket and was dancing in just her thin white top, leather shorts, and boots. Both of them were hot and flushed, with a fine layer of sweat covering their skin. As they swayed to the music their erect nipples brushed together. Abbie felt a wave of damp arousal course through her pelvis and she couldn't help pushing her mound forward against Lara's. In response Lara put her hands around Abbie's head and bent to kiss her. Abbie surrendered to the kiss, closing her eyes and parting her lips. Still moving to the music, Abbie was aware of hands sliding down her body to cup her ass and pull her in close. She felt boneless in her friend's arms, and very, very turned on.

At last, breathless now, they reluctantly broke their kiss. Lara took Abbie's hand and leaned in close to speak in her ear over the music: "Let's go to the girls' room."

It was quieter in the bathroom and Abbie was full of excited chatter. "What a cool place, Lara! What's behind those doors? And what are those side rooms for? Did you see that hot waiter, the one with the tattoos?"

Lara hugged her, laughing. "The waiter is called Mario. David and I know him well; they went to school together. Would you like to meet him?"

Abbie giggled. "I'd like to do more than meet him!"

Lara spanked her gently on the bottom. "Naughty girl! And as for those doors," she went on, "one of them takes you through to a wet area, with a giant hot tub and showers. Another one leads to a playroom with lots of sexy toys and equipment. And another leads to a B&D dungeon."

Abbie's jaw dropped and eyes widened. "You mean...?"

"Uh-huh, Sweet One, this is a sex club. It's very expensive and very exclusive, but don't worry – I'm paying. By the way, there are no rules here, so those curtained rooms you saw are for... well, anything you want," Lara said with a grin.

Abbie gulped. "Omigod!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds