Abbie's Summer

David grinned. "Not so fast, babe," he breathed, interrupting her self-stimulation by taking her wrist and drawing her arm out to lie flat across the bed. He pulled a strip of black silk from a drawer and tied it around her wrist. The other end he tied to the bed head, keeping her arm fully extended.

"And now... the other arm, please," David said with quiet authority. Abbie obediently extended her other arm, keeping her head flat on the bed. As her other wrist was tied she was flooded with a wonderful mixture of apprehension and arousal. A trickle of pussy juice ran slowly down her thigh, tickling her. She was helpless now.

Returning to his position at her rear David teased her, kissing and licking her buttocks, her perineum, and her pussy lips. At last, when Abbie began to writhe and pant with impatience, he concentrated again on her asshole. This time he abandoned all restraint. He pressed his mouth to her flesh and slid his tongue wetly around and inside her anal opening. Slick with his saliva now, her ring muscle yielded as he probed with his tongue, testing her readiness.

David reached for the bottle of lube conveniently left for him on the bedcover. He coated two fingers with lube then squirted more into her little round hole. The coolness momentarily shocked her but she remained relaxed, resisting the reflex to close up. She felt one of David's fingers press at her opening and ease inside, gently, easily. He rested a moment, and then began to move inside her... pushing slowly all the way in, sliding right out again. With his fingertip he rimmed her anus, exciting her nerve endings, helping her to relax still more, and then entered her again.

When he judged her ready, David pressed two freshly lubed fingers to Abbie's dilated anus, now glistening dark pink. She inhaled sharply. He waited while she regained her focus... concentrating, relaxing. As soon as she sensed her readiness she pushed back tentatively at his fingers. As she did so, David gently increased the pressure on her anus, stretching it, and both fingers slowly eased about an inch inside and rested there. Abbie felt the now-familiar warm stinging in her ass, quite bearable, not unpleasant. She let herself experience it; she was calm and unafraid, completely trusting in her lover's gentleness and experience.

As the stinging faded Abbie was enveloped from head to toe in a strong, primal heat. Fantasies of being fucked hard in her virgin ass flooded her mind. She ached to be taken deeply, fiercely, without mercy.

David started to move his fingers inside her. With each stroke he pushed a little deeper into her yielding ass, until his two fingers reached in to the hilt... withdrew all the way out... slid deeply into her again. Abbie sighed with pleasure and anticipation.

"Put your cock in my ass," she moaned.

With his spare hand David coated his aching cock with lube. He removed his fingers from Abbie's dilated asshole and positioned himself behind her, standing beside the bed. A moment later Abbie felt the head of his cock gently press against her anal opening. Cautiously she pushed back and felt her ass stretch, nerve endings aflame... yielding, letting go. Time stood still. Abbie held her breath. A moment later she felt his cock slowly slide into her ass. As if from far off she heard herself give a sob of relief and pleasure.

David had never experienced a more erotic sight. His girlfriend was wantonly displayed and tied before him, and his cock was lodged in her virgin ass. Her initial resistance had quickly given way; now, it felt like his cock was being sucked into her. Her tightness gave him exquisite pleasure; he closed his eyes and savoured it.

"Fuck me!" Abbie gasped, urgently. David opened his eyes and grinned. Holding her hips with both hands he eased his cock deeper into her rectum. Abbie thrust back, unable to wait, and all eight inches buried itself in her ass. She felt completely, deliciously filled up... on fire but without any pain. As David began to fuck her – slowly at first – she felt momentarily lightheaded; then she began to pant, thrashing her head from side to side, carried away on a tidal wave of wild sensuality.

She felt his fingers tighten on her hips and his fucking grow faster and rougher. Her body was being jolted violently and his balls slapped against her cunt with every thrust. Their bodies were shiny with sweat, their moans and cries almost animalistic, as David built towards climax. At last, with a great sob, David's orgasm exploded. She could feel each of his spasms and imagined his seed jetting deep inside her ass.

He wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Oh Abbs..." he whispered. Gently, slowly, he withdrew his cock. Abbie felt a strange, awful sense of loss and tears pricked her eyes. Quickly he untied her wrists, turned her over on her back and kissed her tenderly. Abbie pulled him close and kissed him back with unrestrained passion.

She could feel he was still fairly hard. "Take me again," she whispered in his ear, releasing him from her arms.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and David pushed a pillow under her hips. Her anus was still pouting open, glistening with lube; he watched a trickle of cum dribble slowly out. He kneeled between her legs and gently pressed his cock-head against her little dark hole. She received him with the same slight resistance before her ring muscle yielded, and his cock sank deeply inside her once more. She put her legs over his shoulders. Eyes locked together, burning bright, David began to ream her ass again... this time slowly, sensually. One of Abbie's hands slid down to her wet cunt, drawing out juices to rub and stroke her clit.

As they fucked, gently but deeply, both of them felt a profound, almost spiritual sense of intimacy and connection. They watched each other's faces and breathed together, perfectly in tune. Abbie stroked herself towards orgasm, varying the pace of her stimulation, letting her pleasure build in ever-increasing surges. At last, she knew her climax was inevitable. "I-I'm cumming!" she gasped, and tipped her head back, closed her eyes and howled out loud as the most powerful orgasm of her life consumed her. Her body shook; she flushed all over; sweat matted her hair to her forehead. David's cock was locked in Abbie's tight, clenching ass. The erotic power of the moment was so intense that, miraculously, his cock jerked deep inside her and he came yet again, gently, in a series of soft ripples.

When it was over they lay quietly, still locked together, side by side. Each felt a great tenderness for the other. Awestruck, silent tears rolled down their cheeks.

"I think I love you," David whispered, his voice catching.

Abbie smiled. "I think I love you too." Limbs interlaced, they held each other, feeling exhausted but exhilarated.

The sound of applause brought them out of their reverie. Lara was leaning against the open doorway, grinning impishly, with a video camera tucked under her arm.

"I got it all... if you didn't melt the camera, that is. Damn, that was hot."

"What the fuck...!" David began, before his surprise melted into amusement. Abbie blushed, giggled and put her hand over her mouth.

"Come on lovebirds, let's go to the beach," Lara said. She was wearing a tiny string bikini and had a towel draped over her shoulder.

******

A few minutes later they were made their way down to the beach, cold beers in hand. David, wearing just a sarong around his waist, carried an eskie with a picnic lunch and more cans of beer. He watched his girlfriend and his stepsister sashay down the sandy path, hand in hand, their buttocks barely covered by their skimpy swimsuits.

As soon as they reached the beach and laid down their towels on the warm sand, they all immediately discarded their clothing and ran naked into the surf. They frolicked and dived like porpoises, cooling off.

Soon Lara glided into David's arms and locked her legs around his waist. "It's good to see you again, bro," she said. Abbie came up and embraced them both from the side. Gently, she pushed her two lovers' heads together and smiled as they kissed, tenderly at first, then with increasing ardour.

"I'm so fucking horny," Lara gasped. "I want you both..." She reached for Abbie and kissed her passionately as well.

******

They dried off in the sun, still naked, lying on their towels while they ate their lunch – cold beer and delicious freshly made sandwiches. Afterwards, David had a nap while the two women talked and laughed together. One thing led to another and they were soon lying in each other's arms, kissing, caressing and fondling. With the sun beating down on their bare skin, Abbie knelt between Lara's widely spread thighs and licked her languorously to a delicious climax.

Lara sighed contentedly, in post-orgasmic bliss. Abbie moved up to lie prone on top of her, kissed her tenderly and stroked her hair. They smiled lovingly into each other's eyes. Just then Abbie became aware of the fullness in her bladder. "I so need to pee!" she exclaimed, getting up and reaching for her bikini.

Lara caught her hand. "No need to go back to the house, honey," she said with a soft smile.

"But ..." Abbie began, disconcerted. Lara gently kept hold of her hand.

"You can pee right here on the sand, I don't mind ... In fact," she whispered with a devilish grin, "I'd like to watch!"

David opened his eyes and grinned. "Me too!" he said.

Abbie felt quite dizzy but turned on at the same time. Biting her lip, she slowly sank to her knees. She closed her eyes and reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips, knowing Lara's and David's eyes were upon her. She concentrated on relaxing... held her breath... until at last she felt her bladder relax and her stream of urine begin to flow out and spray onto the sand. Abbie let her breath go in a sigh of relief, feeling a rush of natural, sensual freedom that was strangely arousing.

Just then she became aware of Lara, also on her knees, moving in close to face her. Abbie's warm piss rained down on Lara's thighs; Abbie was shocked. Immediately one of Lara's arms circled her waist, preventing her pulling back. As Lara leaned forwards, her other hand moved to Abbie's pussy, fingers playing in the stream of urine and stroking her wet clit. They kissed deeply, urgently, both very turned on.

Abbie felt strangely disappointed as her flow of pee petered out and stopped. Then, with a gasp of delight, she felt Lara begin her own stream of urine as they continued to embrace and kiss, kneeling face to face on the sand. As Lara peed over Abbie's legs, Abbie reached out gingerly and let her hand play in the hot spray, fondling the other woman's pussy and massaging the warm, golden fluid all over her belly.

Lara groaned. As her bladder emptied, she lay down on her back... legs open, playing with herself... writhing on the sand. She opened her eyes and looked at David, who had got to his feet and was standing above her. Her eyes sparkled with desire.

Abbie, watching, was aware of her heart pounding. A powerful sexual intuition told her what was going to happen... what she wanted to happen. She rose and stood behind David, reached around him and held his penis.

Lara's eyes were locked on David's. "Piss on me!" she breathed.

With a soft moan David's cock twitched and he began to pee. Abbie directed his stream onto Lara's belly, spraying her jewelled navel, down to the sexy dragon tattoo on her pubic mound and lower, to her splayed cunt. Lara continued to writhe and masturbated furiously, as the hot rain splashed her hands.

Holding David's semi-erect cock like a hose, Abbie excitedly aimed his stream up Lara's body to douse her breasts and throat. Then she hesitated, caught the naked woman's gaze... and saw there a look of pleading desperation. Slowly, heart pounding, Abbie moved David's golden stream higher still and let his piss splash all over the supine Lara's face and hair. Lara gasped, shuddered, and came with a howl of pleasure, her soaked body convulsing again and again as she squeezed one hand between her legs.

"Oh, fuck, that was so amazingly dirty!' Lara exclaimed with a sheepish grin, as she returned to earth after her orgasm. Laughing, David and Abbie pulled her to her feet. Hand in hand they all ran back into the sea to rinse off.

4

Abbie shared her bed that night with David on one side and Lara on the other. Reaching out to kiss, hug and snuggle with each in turn, she felt a blissful sense of contentment and security.

Next morning, they slept late, then got up and spent the day exploring the surrounding coastland and bush, and generally lazing about. Although they continually flirted and touched each other there was an unspoken agreement among them to delay further sexual exploration; instead, they let anticipation build up. As a result Abbie was filled with a constant ache of sexual excitement. Between chatting to the others and reading magazines she let her thoughts drifted into erotic fantasies. Walking along the beach collecting shells and interesting pieces of driftwood, or lying naked in the sun, her body tingled in anticipation.

Early evening found the three friends sitting on the deck around the wooden outdoor table, watching the beautiful red/gold sunset and enjoying a smoke of some high quality weed. Abbie felt content and mellow. She was amazed at how sexually 'out there' she had become. After the experiences of the last few days she felt radically changed and grown up, like a butterfly that has emerged from its cocoon. She was delighted, too, that her boyfriend had been so encouraging of her newfound personal growth.

Car tyres crunched on the gravel driveway on the other side of the house.

"That must be Tony," said David. He got up to meet the new arrival, leaving the two women waiting on the deck.

"I hope you like him... I think he's pretty cute!" Abbie said, with a cheeky smile.

Lara smiled back. "I hope so too!"

******

Tony greeted Abbie warmly and unselfconsciously, with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "It's so good to see you again, Abbie," he said, with a raised eyebrow and a knowing grin.

He turned to shake Lara's hand as David introduced him to her, and the sparkle of interest in his eyes was obvious. Lara smiled demurely; she watched him furtively, biting her lip, as Tony talked to the others. Abbie winked at her. Lara took in Tony's rumpled intellectual look – swept back, longish hair; glasses; dark stubble on his face; kind, deep brown eyes. She liked what she saw.

"What a drive! I thought I'd never get here," Tony said. "I'm all sticky and my muscles have tensed up." He shrugged his shoulders to ease the stiffness.

"Then I know just what you need, Tony... a hot spa!" Lara said, handing him a glass of wine and a fresh spliff. She flipped off the cover of the large spa pool on the deck, pulled her cotton beach dress over her head revealing her tiny string bikini and turned to face him boldly: "How about it?"

"Great!" he grinned. "I'll just go get changed"

As David took him inside Abbie looked at Lara with feigned shock. "That was sooo fast, you naughty girl!" she laughed. The two women stepped into the pool in their bikinis and were soon in a huddle, discussing Tony's attractiveness.

"Mmm, what a nice ass!" Lara whispered.

"His cock is lovely too... as you're going to find out, for sure!" Abbie whispered back. They giggled like schoolgirls, excited and aroused. Immersed in the hot water, Abbie pulled her friend into her arms and kissed her on the mouth. She reached around to Lara's back, loosened the tie of her bikini top and pulled it off. Moving behind her, she cupped Lara's breasts, marvelling at their fullness and firmness, and pinched the nipples to hard points. From behind, her lips grazed the side of Lara's throat.

"Imagine Tony's hands on your tits... like this," she breathed, nibbling her friend's ear.

"Oh God, my cunt is on fire!" Lara gasped, her eyes closed.

Just then the men returned, wearing swimming trunks, four cocktails in hand. The girls hastily took their hands off each other. Tony grinned at Lara as he handed her a drink. She wondered if he had seen Abbie caressing her or heard her last exclamation, and surprised herself by blushing. She sat up to take a sip of strawberry daiquiri, and her nipples stiffened afresh as she felt his eyes on her luscious, wet breasts.

David and Tony climbed into the spa-pool. All four of them luxuriated in the hot water, exchanging banter while they finished their cocktails.

"Would you like a shoulder massage, Tony?" Lara offered, setting down her glass.

He smiled. "Sure, that would be great."

Out of the corner of her eye Lara noticed David winking at her, while Abbie mouthed "Nice one!" Ignoring them, she slid behind Tony so he was sitting between her lithe thighs. She began to gently knead his neck and shoulders. Tony closed his eyes, relaxing and focusing on her skilled hands.

"That's wonderful," he said. Lara didn't reply; instead, she leaned forward and slowly increased the pressure of her massage, her thumbs working at untangling the knots in his muscles. As she did so, her breasts pressed provocatively into him; then she eased back and slid softly up and down his back as she worked. Tony's cock stirred as he felt her hard nipples teasing his skin.

"Time for more drinks, I reckon," Abbie said tactfully. "C'mon, David." They climbed out of the pool and headed for the kitchen.

Lara slid out from behind Tony. He opened his eyes to thank her for the massage, but before he could speak she smiled and put a finger to her lips to silence him.

"Lean back and close your eyes again, Tony," she murmured softly. "I'm not finished yet." He smiled back and did as she asked. Lara silently removed her bikini bottom, stood and straddled him from in front, then squatted in his lap. As her hands massaged his chest, she slowly let her weight settle on the huge erection inside his shorts. Just a single thin layer of fabric now separated his throbbing cock from her swollen, overheated pussy.

"I can tell how much you're enjoying this," she teased. Lara took Tony's hands in hers and guided them to cup her ass, inducing a sharp intake of breath from Tony as he realised she was naked.

"I'm enjoying it too," she sighed. She ground her splayed cunt into his lap, at the same time leaning forward and rubbing her breasts against his chest. Tony opened his eyes; Lara stopped moving as his gaze met hers. For a long moment they regarded each other, violent lust sparking wordlessly between them. Then Tony's arms enveloped her, pulling her body to his, and their mouths crushed together in a deep, passionate kiss.

Lara opened herself to the sensual delight of him: the touch of his strong hands and hard body, his masculine scent, his talented tongue duelling with hers; she had the sensation of falling towards him, like her soul was melting into his. At last she drew back, panting and out of breath. "I want you," she whispered huskily.

Her breathing slowed, leaving Lara feeling sultry and mellow. "By the way, Abbie told me all about you... I think you've lit her fire!" she went on. "And David knows about you fucking her, as well."

Tony's jaw dropped. "Don't worry, he's cool with it," she laughed. "In fact, he was probably more shocked to hear what Abbie and I have been getting up to!"

"Oh fuck," Tony groaned, "I would so love to see you two sexy vixens get it on!"

"Maybe you will," Lara grinned.

She paused and tilted her head coquettishly. "By the way, Tony, Abbie and I have discovered that she has a real thing for anal sex..." Tony was speechless, but Lara noticed that his dark eyes flashed with interest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds