Abbie's Summer

After she came back to earth, Mario continued to make love to her – but now slowly and tenderly. He seemed to intuit exactly what she wanted and needed, a natural genius who could play her body and mind like a violin. Whenever she felt she could stand it no longer he would find a different way to lift her to a new plateau of pleasure, and bring her to orgasmic release. Abbie came, and came again....over and over... finding heights of passion that she had never before imagined. Mario had superb control and concentrated fully on her own pleasure, foregoing his own release.

Finally, as she lay panting, taking a break but still aflame with sexual heat, Abbie became aware that David had joined her on the bed, while Mario knelt on her other side. David caressed her lovingly. She buried her head in his chest, tears running down her cheeks. Abbie rolled on top of her boyfriend and, aching to be one with him, impaled herself on his newly hard cock, grinding her pelvis into his and kissing him fervently.

"Oh...oh, David," was all she could utter. She moved her body over his, fucking him, feeling fulfilled but somehow still needing ultimate release. She felt David's hands caressing her back, and then became aware of Mario's hands there too, feather light strokes which gradually descended to her buttocks. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the blissful experience of two wonderful men pleasuring her at once.

Mario watched David's cock sliding within Abbie's slippery pussy as she moved atop him. Gently, reverently, he parted her ass-cheeks with both hands and bent his head to kiss and tongue her dark cleft. At this moment Abbie was looking deep into David's eyes. As Mario began to rim her asshole David saw her gasp and her pupils dilate. "I...w-want... you...both," she half-whispered, half sobbed.

Abbie slipped into an altered state of consciousness. She dissociated, her awareness floating; it seemed like she was observing from above as Mario knelt behind her and pressed his giant cockhead to her slick, twitching anus. She stopped moving and concentrated on relaxing, opening herself up.... her boundless sensual need tinged with apprehension at the thought of this monster invasion. Panting softly, she felt herself being opened, spread, and stretched wide like never before. There was no pain; only deep, dark satisfaction as she felt her anal ring surrender. Mario's cock eased into her rectum. She felt totally, deliciously feral.

Abbie sipped back into her body, in ecstasy now. The heady aroma of masculine sexual desire mixed with her own heated cunt-scent aroused her even more. She felt tiny, sandwiched between the two big men... and felt unbelievably filled up by their two cocks inside her. Gingerly, she began to move again, and Mario picked up her rhythm, moving with her, gently at first. His greased cock slid deeper and deeper into Abbie's ass, until he understood, with amazement, that she would be able to take his whole length. Her ass gripped his shaft tightly, and he closed his eyes, aware that he could no longer postpone his climax. He withdrew his cock all the way out and gazed with awestruck lust at the sight of her anus splaying obscenely wide open, before sliding his huge shaft deep inside her again.

Abbie shuddered, and a strangled cry escaped her lips. "Aah... aah... fuck... FUCK ME!!" she howled, and began to buck against the two cocks invading her. Sensing her readiness, Mario seized her hips and unleashed himself, fucking her with animal abandon, ramming into her ass deep and hard and fast. Together, they soared towards climax, their moans and cries mingling and building to a crescendo.

Abbie felt the spasms of Mario's cock as he spurted jet after jet of hot cum deep into her bowels. A moment later, time stood still as an enormous earth-shattering tsunami of orgasm washed over and through her, transporting her to Heaven, and.... blackness.

******

Abbie gradually surfaced into wakefulness, stretched and opened her eyes. She felt spent, and a little sore, but wonderfully satisfied. David lay beside her, leaning on one elbow. He smiled at her, his eyes tender and loving, and moved a lock of hair from her face. Abbie felt her legs being gently moved apart and her knees pushed up onto her chest. A warm, soft tongue began to lap at her pussy and ass, cleaning her up. Lara's head popped up from between her legs. The other woman licked up a dribble of cum from the corner of her mouth, and shimmied up the bed to cuddle Abbie. "You're special, Abbie – David and I both love you," she said.

Abbie smiled, feeling moved to tears. She pulled her two friends close and kissed them. "I'm so grateful to you both... and I love you too!" she breathed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds