Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

"Remember, I want to hear each count and a 'Thank you Sir' after each, but not to loud. Your sisters will expect more punishments for you if you wake them." Jason said as his hand came down on Brooke's left cheek.

Smack

"Fuck" Brooke cursed as the slap landed.

"What was that?" Jason said as he leaned against Brooke's ass, letting her feel his hardness pressed against her bare cheeks.

"Sorry Sir. One, Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Better. But you just earned another 5 strokes," Jason paused. "for the both of you. And we will be starting over every time one of you misses a count or thank you. So from the top Brooke."

Smack, again on the left cheek.

"One, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack, on the right.

"Two, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack, Smack, Smack

He smacked her ass hard but not so hard that the sound would carry through the house. Brooke didn't miss another count. After the first 5 Jason repositioned himself behind Cindy. The pale blonde was shaking as Jason wound up. He figured the scared girl couldn't handle as much as her friend, so he went a little easier on her.

Smack

"One, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack

"Two, Sir. Thank you Sir." The blonde wiggled her cute little ass as Jason's hand lingered after the second slap. He was lightly caressing the red hand print his hand left on her ass. "You can spank me harder if you would like Sir." The young girl whispered.

"Ha, do you like being spanked you dirty little girl?" Jason asked with a chuckle.

"A little." She whispered barely loud enough for him to her. "Sir" She quickly added. She was unable to see that Brooke had turned her blindfolded face towards her. 'Apparently this is news to Brooke.' Jason thought as he brought his hand down again, harder than he had for Brooke.

Smack

"Three, Sir. Thank you so much Sir."

Smack

"Four, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack

"Mmm Five, Sir Thank you so much Sir."

"What the-" Brooke managed before-

Smack.

Jason's hand found her ass again. He hit her harder than he had before.

"Ow. Six, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack

"Seven, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack, Smack

"Nine, Sir. Thank you Sir." Jason's hand remained to caress her smaller, yet no less shapely ass. He gave her time to get use to the hand that had been spanking her resting on her ass before landing a blow with his other hand. Surprising her.

Smack

"Shit. Ten, Sir. Thank you Sir."

"You're lucky I don't care about your language. Or I could be adding to your number Brooke."

"Thank you Sir." Brooke said with a sigh of relief that her turn was over and she wasn't adding to her count.

Unlike her friend Cindy was waiting for her next turn. When Jason stepped behind her again he could see she was bending a little farther over the bed. Sticking her bubble butt as far out as she could for him.

"Please Sir, I have been so bad. You need to punish me." The blonde pleaded as she wiggled her ass.

"What the fuck has gotten into you Cind?" Brooke asked as she stared blindly at where she approximated her friend to be.

"I don't know. The feel of his hand is so much better than a paddle." Cindy admitted.

Smack

"Ow, Shit. What am I on? Oh yeah. Eleven Sir. Thank you Sir." Brooke said as Jason swatted her from his place behind Cindy.

"That was for speaking without me allowing you. The two of you will not speak to each other unless I tell you to."

"Do I get an extra spank Sir?" Cindy wiggled her ass and pressed it back against Jason's crotch. 'Damn, for basically being a virgin this girl is a total slut when you smack her ass a few times.'

Smack

"Yes you do Cindy, though I think it isn't having the same kind of impact as it is for Brooke."

"Six, Sir. Thank you Sir. I can't help it Sir. Your hand feels so good on my ass."

Smack, Smack, Smack

"Nine, Sir. Thank you Sir." Each hit had been harder than the last, but the blonde seemed to be loving it.

Smack

"Ten, Sir. Thank you Sir. Don't forget my extra spank Sir!" The blonde said almost bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Maybe I should use the paddle on you." Jason said as the young girl's ass bounced in front of him.

"No. Please. I love the feel of your hand Sir. Please don't use the paddle on me." Her voice sounded like it was going to break. Jason struggled with his decision. He had said the thing about the paddle out of hand, but once he said he thought his roll as "Pledge Mistress' Henchman" would require him to do what the young girls would like least.

"I'll go easy on you Cindy. Just your additional spank will be from the paddle." He said hefting the discarded paddle. He didn't know how hard to swing it, but after how hard he'd been hitting the little blonde he figured he couldn't mess it up. She'd probably love it as hard a he could.

SMACK

"Oww. Eleven, Sir. Thank you Sir."

"This will be your extra for talking as well Brooke. Don't forget your count." Jason repositioned behind the brunette again.

SMACK

"Fuck. Shit. Twelve, Sir. Thank you Sir." The diminutive brunette said through gritted teeth. Her hands flew to cover her ass, but she quickly repositioned them at her side. But Jason had already seen it.

"We can't have that now can we Brooke?" Jason asked.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again Sir." The young pledge promised.

"No, it won't." Jason said as he stepped back and looked around the room. He saw some bandanas, the kind girls fold and use as head bands, lying on the floor. Blue and pink. Perfect. He thought as he picked them up. He went back to the girls who were shifting their feet as they waited for whatever he was doing.

"Stand up straight slut." He said to Brooke as he pulled her tank top over her head. He then tied her hands behind her back with the pink bandana. His hands slid from her arms to her chest. He squeezed her tits roughly, while pushing his hard-on into her bare ass, then pushed her down on her bed. She made a sound as if to protest but changed her mind.

He did the same to the blonde's t-shirt, though she kept pressing her ass into his crotch as he tried to concentrate. Though he wanted to, he didn't spend much time enjoying the feel of their bare breasts. Jason couldn't believe no one had woken up yet. He felt he was making a ton of noise. 'Maybe these are the only two on this floor.' He returned to Brooke.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack

"Sixteen, Sir. Thank you for the spanking Sir." Brooke said after her last swat. 'Pledge Mistress must make them say that after a "punishment".'

"My turn?" Cindy asked as Jason repositioned behind her. 'Where was this girl when I came in their room? Fuck I don't know if I can hold out. Heh, what the fuck? They let me go this far and now they are tied up.' Jason quietly undid his jeans and pulled both them and his boxers to the floor, freeing his straining cock. Cindy stiffened at the sound. 'Maybe it just got real to this girl?' Jason thought as he brought his hand up to continue spanking the masochistic blonde.

Smack

"Twelve, Sir. Thank you Sir."

Smack

"Thirteen, Sir. Thank you Sir. Please 'harder.'" She said the last word like she needed it. Obviously she had already forgotten he had dropped his pants behind her.

Smack

"Fourteen, Sir. Just like that Sir. Thank you." She pressed back again trying to find his erect cock to rub against. Instead she found his hand as it caressed her bare red cheeks.

"Mmm" The girl moaned as he let his hand slide down her ass crack. As his fingers found her dripping wet pussy, his other hand came down hard.

SMACK

Instead of jumping away, Cindy pushed her ass towards his hand, impaling her tight cunt on his fingers. "Yes!" She said trying to keep her voice down but not doing a good job. "Fifteen, Sir. Oh god, Thank you Sir." Jason's fingers slid in and out slowly from her tight cunt. The blonde girl wiggled her hips back and forth as they tried to match his movements. He was fucking his fingers into her faster and faster. He could feel her pussy starting to get tight as he finger-fucked her. He reached back with his free hand and came down as hard as he could.

SMACK

Cindy fell forward on her friends bed as she began to come on his fingers. "Uhgggg yes! Sixteen, Sir. Sixteen!" She had to fight to keep from shouting as his fingers fired in and out of her pussy. Jason reached up to her long blonde hair and grabbed a hand full, wrenching her head back up toward him as he drove his fingers deep into her. He kissed her stretched neck, as she was helpless to fight him. "Thank you so much for the spanking Sir. That was the best spanking. I only want you to spank my ass Sir. Please." She begged as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her.

"Hmmhmm" Brooke made a throat clearing sound as Jason slid his fingers out of her friend. "Now that you are done fucking my clearly twisted friend are we done?" She asked, trying to put some defiance back into her voice.

"Done? We haven't even started yet missy." He said as he walked behind Brooke, the fingers of his left hand still moist from her friend. He grabbed her hair with his right hand as he pushed his erect cock between her reddened cheeks, rubbing precum on her ass. Pulling her head back he shoved his fingers into her mouth. "Clean them bitch!" He growled into her ear. At first she tried to pull away but as her hands were tied, she was blindfolded, naked, and he had a firm grasp of her brunette curls, she began to suck and lick his fingers. "You seem to have some practice with this. Is it from sucking your fingers after you fuck your own cunt or your friends?" Jason asked with a laugh.

"It's from sucking dick." Brooke replied before realizing what she had just said.

"Ha, nice slut" He said as he pushed her roughly to her face on her bed. "I figured you for being 'experienced.'" He mocked as he stepped back to remove his shirt. He was really starting to enjoy this "Pledge Mistress' Henchman" role he had created. "Now it's time to start."

"Now I have to ask. Are you both on the pill? Free of STDs. I assume the virgin here is." He said as he gave a light swat to Cindy's pink ass. She whimpered from where he had let her fall on the bed. "Well?"

"Yes we are both on the pill, Cind just uses it to help with cramps. And," Brooke who had reverted to speaking for both the girls paused. "free of STDs. Sir." This last part she said grudgingly as it had clearly only been meant for her.

"A-are you really going to fuck us Sir?" Cindy asked in a quiet voice from her spot on the bed.

"Apparently and bareback as well." Brooke answered her as she struggled to sit up. The move was difficult with her arms tied and being blindfolded, but she managed.

'Fuck she has a nice rack. And a nicely shaven pussy.' The girl had not a hair to be seen.

"I don't have to fuck either of you." Jason said. His heart was pounding as once again his new role called for him to allow them an out. If he didn't make them choose this they would know something was up and scream for help. He doubted he could silence both of them quickly.

"You don't?" Brooke asked as Cindy tried to roll herself over but was having more trouble than her friend did. Jason couldn't help but enjoy the show she was unwittingly putting on.

"No." Jason returned his attention to the already sitting Brooke. Though he addressed her tits not her face. "If you would rather I can follow the procedure your Pledge Mistress set down. Do you remember what that was Brooke?" He asked knowing she would remember.

"Yes, Sir." The fight was beginning to leave her again.

"Would you like me to take you out to the street right now Brooke? Remember you go as you are. Naked, blindfolded, and with your hands tied behind your back. You may not want to fuck me, bareback, but how many drunk guys are out there right now who will do a lot worse to you if I were to put you on the street right now in your condition?" He asked as he brought his face close to hers. Though she couldn't see him, he knew she could tell how close he was.

"A lot Sir."

"That's right slut. You might be 'experienced' but I bet there are enough guys out there tonight to double or even triple the number of cocks you've had. Now is that what you would like?"

"No, Sir"

"How about you Cindy." He asked as he straightened to look at the blonde. He wasn't ready for what he saw. His eyes widened as he took in her breasts. They looked to be slightly smaller than the brunette's. And while hers were tan with dark pink areolas and slight tan lines, Cindy's were pale with nipples so pink you could barely tell there was a difference between her skin and her areolas. But what really shocked the young man was what was going through the blonde's nipples. She had a steel bar running through each nipple and both ends were capped by two round, shiny balls.

"No, Sir. I want to stay here with you Sir." Cindy said as Jason took in her perky pierced tits.

"You have your nipples pierced?" He asked in shock. This little virgin had her nipples pierced. He couldn't believe it.

"M-my sister. She has hers pierced. An-and like I said I can do whatever she can."

"I have to ask then, is your sister a virgin too?" He finally managed to drag his gaze from her tits and it traveled down her tummy to her crotch. Unlike her friend she wasn't clean shaven, she had a small landing strip of soft blonde hair leading down to her slit.

"N-no she isn't Sir. She lost her virginity right before she came to this school." The blonde looked ashamed that she hadn't followed in her sister's footsteps fully. "It's the one thing I'm too afraid to do."

"You know he is going to fuck you, in like two seconds, right Cind?" Brooke asked. She seemed angry with the way her friend had been behaving tonight. This was a hazing and Cindy was acting like she was on a date with this guy.

"I-I know. I hope he does. He is the first 'guy' to give me an orgasm. Shouldn't he be the first one to fuck me?" She asked her friend, as if Jason wasn't even in the room. 'Girl talk doesn't seem to be stopped by anything.' He thought as the two naked, bound girls continued to talk as if he were a guy Cindy had been on a date with, not the guy who had basically molested them both. Or was about to more or less rape them, well rape Brooke at least.

"Cind, c'mon this guy is just some frat guy here to get his rocks off and tell Pledge Mistress we did what she wanted." Brooke's tone was getting nasty.

"Actually I'm not affiliated with any frat." Jason said before realizing this might have given away his lie. "I'm, uh, not affiliated with any frat so I can be, uh, unbiased with my assessment of pledges." 'That sounded pretty believable.'

"See he isn't just some frat guy Brooke." Cindy said while facing towards her friend.

"Yeah cause 'that's' what is really important here Cindy." Brooke spoke to Cindy but her face was still directed at Jason as if she was starting to see through his lie. But then she turned to face Cindy. "You know you can't have a relationship with this guy right?"

"I know. But I can have tonight." Cindy smiled as she said this. 'Brooke probably hates me but Cindy is going to love what's next.'

"Alright enough! You two aren't supposed to be talking. Slide closer to each other." Jason directed the two coeds. The girls scooted their naked bodies closer to each other on Brooke's bed. "Kiss. And none of that pecking shit. Make out. Tongue. I want to see you get into it." Jason said, his cock was raging to be inside of these two but he needed to milk this for all he could. Plus he figured the two girls kissing thing is what they would expect from sorority hazing. Cindy basically attacked her friend. They couldn't see so at first they were just kissing each others faces until they both worked out where the other's mouth was. Jason took this time to pull out his phone from his discarded pants. He turned it on, saw he had a text but assumed it was from Kelvin wondering where he was. No text was more important than what was happening in front of him. He quickly brought up the video camera and began recording the naked, bound, make out session in front of him. After a few moments he placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Enough sluts." Brooke immediately stopped but Cindy kept trying to kiss her and fell in Brooke's lap as she tried to find Brooke's lips. Her face in her friends lap she realized she might be able to find another pair of lips. She began trying to kiss her friend's pussy lips from her awkward position.

"Are you that horny you slut?" Brooke asked the question Jason had been thinking.

"What?" Cindy finally seemed to come to her senses. "I'm sorry I didn't follow your directions Sir. Will you spank me again?" Her voice sounded hopeful. He thought about giving her what she wanted cause of how sweetly she asked, but it was time to think about his cock that was ready to burst.

"No not this time slut. I want you both on you knees. Now!" He commanded them, and they immediately fell to the floor on their knees. "Have you ever had a cock in your mouth Cindy?" He asked hoping the answer was no. Brooke seemed experienced enough that a blowjob from these two was going to be good no matter how bad Cindy might be. The thought of being the first cock in that pretty little mouth was causing his cock to throb.

"No, Sir. My mouth is as much of a virgin as my p-pussy."

"Do you know what the idea is?"

"Yes, Sir. I'll do my best to make it good Sir."

He stepped in front of the two kneeling girls. "I'm sure you will." He said as he thrust his cock toward her face. She flinched at first but then began to kiss all over it. It was awkward for her to try to get the head in her mouth as she couldn't use her hands or eyes to help her. The sight of this perky blonde trying to catch his bouncing cock in her mouth was amazing. He wished he hadn't put his phone away so quick. She finally managed to get the tip in her mouth and Jason let out a loud moan. He hoped it wasn't so loud someone would hear. He couldn't help himself though. His cock had been aching to be touched since he entered the room and now this beautiful blonde had him in her inexperienced mouth.

"Do we get to spank you for being to loud?" Brooke asked with some of her defiance back in her voice. "Don't worry no one else is on this floor. And above us is the "fitness" room. No one is up there now." She smiled at him as if they were both in on some private joke. Cindy had been trying to take more of his seven inches into her mouth but wasn't having much luck. Though he did enjoy her heavy breathing through her nose as she tried. Reluctantly he pulled away from her sucking lips and she almost fell over as she tried to follow him. He redirected his cock towards Brooke's mouth. He didn't allow her the time to kiss it as he had Cindy. She was more experienced and as much as he loved the feel of Cindy's mouth exploring his cock, he needed a little bit more. As he shoved his cock into her mouth he grabbed Brooke's hair, forcing her head down his length. He expected her to pull back but it was as if she was expecting it. She made it five inches down before he hit the back of her throat.

"Ullgmm" She finally gagged, but didn't fight to pull back. Instead she repositioned her head and began to press down on his shaft. The whole time swirling her tongue around on the underside of his cock. She pulled back after she had gotten another inch in, but only enough to take a deep breath through her nose. She began to take him into her throat again. Jason tightened his grip on her hair as he helped her by pulling her face down onto his cock roughly.

"Ullgmm, ullgmm, ullgmm." He began to fuck her face harder. He felt Cindy began to kiss his thighs. With his left hand wrapped in Brooke's brunette curls, he reached down with his right and pulled Cindy up by he arm. Once she was standing he began to kiss her roughly on the mouth. She didn't try to pull away but returned his kiss. While his left pulled Brooke's face to his cock, his right hand groped Cindy's bubble butt. Squeezing it roughly. He pulled Brooke to his stomach forcing the entire length down her tight, warm throat. As he held her there he ran his had over Cindy's perfect ass, she began to emit choking sounds.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds