Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

"Ugn." Cindy groaned as she was stuffed again. Jason still hadn't gotten his whole cock into her.

"Just focus on my pussy baby. It tastes good doesn't it?" Brooke asked trying to distract her friend from the massive fuck stick inside of her.

"Mmhmm." Cindy mumbled as she went back to work sliding her tongue around her friend's pussy. She swirled it around the opening before diving it inside. Jason left the five or so inches he had managed to stuff into the blonde where it was. He needed her to get used to the feel if he was going to get his whole cock into her. He hadn't come this far not to fill this little coed with his whole length.

"That's it baby swirl your tongue around inside me. Now do you think you can find my clit?" The blonde nodded wordlessly as she moved up her friend's wet slit. "Fuck there it is." She gasped as Cindy's tongue came in contact with the sensitive bud. As Brooke directed Cindy, Jason began to slid his cock back and forth. He shifted Cindy's hips and on the third thrust finally got his whole shaft inside her.

"Mmph." Cindy's face pressed against Brooke's cunt as she was rammed from behind. She began to suck on her friend's clit while she rocked back and forth. Jason was building up a rhythm as he fucked the tight virgin cunt. She was much tighter than Brooke. He didn't think he would last long inside this girl, but he wanted to feel her pussy quiver around his cock as she came. He reached one hand under her to start to play with her clit as she sucked on Brooke's. His other hand squeezed and played with her perfect ass. Then without warning he smacked her ass as hard as he could. He watched as his hand print appeared on her pale flesh as her ass jiggled with each thrust of his hips.

"Mmmm. Seventeen, Sir. Again. Please. I need it so bad." Cindy said before diving back onto the clit in front of her. Brooke's hips were bucking in time with Cindy's face as she tried to get as much pleasure from her friend. Jason could see the brunette was close to coming again.

Smack, Smack, Smack.

"Twenty, Sir. Thank you Sir." Jason laughed as the blonde kept count. He didn't actually care at this point if she did. Just like he didn't care if they remembered "Sir" or that they weren't supposed to be talking to one another. All he cared about was making Cindy come on his cock so he could finally allow his cock the release it had been aching for. The more he spanked her the harder Cindy thrust herself back on his dick. He could tell she was close as well, her pussy was dripping on his cock.

"Oh god I'm so close. Please make me come Sir. Please I want to come all over your big cock. I'll clean it all up like a good little slut. Please oh god please make me come." Jason kept up slamming in and out of the girl. "Fuck me harder please. I need it as hard as you can. Harder." She panted as he picked up the pace. "Make me come and I'll do whatever you want. I'll suck your cock and swallow all your cum, I'll lick your balls while you fuck Brooke again, you can fuck me in the ass. I don't care just please. Please let me come again." Jason then remembered what Brooke had done while he was throat fucking Cindy. He kept up his playing with her clit and reached his other hand up to Cindy's nipples. He pinch one hard between his finger and thumb as he slammed his whole length home into her.

The blonde lifted her face from her friend's crotch. "Yes!" She began to shout and moan loudly so Jason shoved her face back down onto Brooke's slick pussy. The vibrations from Cindy's muffled screams where enough to finally push Brooke over the edge. She began to writhe under her friend. Groaning and moaning but trying to be quiet. Jason had to concentrate not to empty his balls into the blonde as her pussy clamped down on his cock. It felt like she was going to crush his dick she was so tight. Her pussy began to milk his cock as her juices poured from her body. When she finally came down she was shaking and panting. Jason remained inside her and felt her muscles quiver and twitch around his girth. He rubbed her face all over Brooke's crotch, getting as much cum from the brunette on the blonde's face as he could. He pulled her up by her hair while remaining inside her. He positioned her face in front of Brooke's.

"Kiss." He said. The two coeds greedily made out, kissing and licking. Brooke sucking on Cindy's tongue before Jason finally pulled out of the, no longer virgin, blonde's pussy. Released from his grip and his cock the blonde fell into her friend. She moaned and wiggled her butt trying to find his cock again.

"I feel so empty." She whined.

"Well I need to feel empty now too sluts." Jason said as he reached for the two girls arms. He began to half drag half carry them from the bed.

"I want your cum so bad. I'll swallow it all down if you want. Or shoot it all over Brooke's pussy and I can lick it all up. I want to taste both of you together. Oh please give me your cum. I need it."

"Jesus Cindy where do you get this shit." Brooke said. Jason noticed this time she didn't mention not wanting to be involved in the blonde's kinky acts any more. He pulled the two girls in front of their bedroom door.

"On your knees." He commanded as he placed the girls facing the door. He walked around in front of them. Brooke on the left and Cindy on the right. He took in the sight of them, naked, bound, blindfolded, sweaty, thighs slick with their own cum, hair a mess, and Brooke's cum smeared all over Cindy's face. "You are going to get my cum now. Both of you."

"I don't mind sharing with Brooke." Cindy smiled sweetly up at him. Brooke just shook her head.

"I'm sure." Jason laughed. "Now neither of you are to swallow. I want to be able to see it in your mouths." With that he grabbed each girl by the hair. Brooke in his left and Cindy in his right. He forced his cock into Brooke's mouth.

"Uck, uck, uck." He pulled out and did the same to Cindy.

"Uck, uck, uck." He pulled out again and went back to Brooke. "Thank you for fucking my face Sir. It makes me feel so dirty." By the time she was done talking he was done with Brooke and back to her. "Uck, uck, uck." Back to Brooke again. "Please come Sir. I need to taste your cum. Uck, uck, uck." He could feel his balls tightening as she drove him on with her begging. Plus switching from one girl to the next was a huge turn on. He knew he was close and wasn't going to last much longer. He kept going back and forth from one mouth to the next. He slammed into Brooke's mouth letting her suck him with her expert lips.

"Remember I want to see it in you dirty little mouths." He said as he finally began to explode in her mouth. It hit the back of her throat as it shot out of him and she made coughing noises as she fought to not swallow. He let three big ropes go in the brunettes mouth before pulling her off of him. His fourth caught her in the cheek as he moved his cock toward Cindy.

"I want s-" Cindy started before he slammed his spurting cock into her mouth. He pumped a few ropes into the blonde's mouth. He lost count of how many. He knew he was almost done so he pulled out again allowing his cum to splash on Cindy's chin. He pushed the girls' heads close together so he could hit them both with the end of his orgasm. When he let them go the two girl's readjusted but sticky cum was strung between their faces from where they had been pressed together.

"Show me." Jason said. Both girls opened their mouths to show the twin pools of cum on their tongues. He stepped past them quickly to grab his phone again. He snapped a few pics and said. "Kiss. I want you to pass my cum between yourselves a few times. But don't swallow." He began recording as the girls lustily made out, cum covered tongues sliding in and out. "Ok. That's good. Now each of you take half and show me again. The girls separated and returned to their positions, once again opening their mouths to show him his cum. "Alright here's the deal. I have to go." Cindy whimpered when he said this. "Your Pledge Mistress will be expecting me. You two are to stay put as you are, until your sisters get up. They will want to see my cum so you can't swallow it until they give you permission. Understand?"

"Yesh, Shir. Hank uh Shir." The girls chorused each other. He knew the house was going to be waking up soon and he needed to go as quick as possible. He took one more picture of the two, kneeling, bound and blindfolded, covered in his cum, and their mouth open to proudly display what they had earned.

"You sluts are both going to be a great new additions to this sorority." He could see them beam as he lied to them. More than likely they'd be in trouble when their sisters found them like this. He grabbed up his clothes from the floor and slipped out the door as quiet as he could. He left the door slightly ajar. He could hear foot steps on the stairs as he quickly and quietly made his way out the open window. He paused in the back yard as he heard a voice. He started dressing as he listened.

"Get those fat asses out of bed bitches." The voice was familiar so he sidled up next to the window and peered back into the house. There she was, Kim, wearing a tank top and a pair of tiny panties. She was gorgeous, almost as tall as Jason with wavy strawberry blond hair. Which at this hour was a mess from sleeping. She had a natural light tan and though he couldn't see from here, he knew from earlier she had beautiful blue eyes, with a light smattering of freckles across her cute nose. He watched as she walked up to the door of the two freshman. "Let's go bitches, you should have been up and had breakfast ready." She pushed the door open as she said this. Jason held his breath as the door opened. He couldn't see the girls but he could see the shock on Kim's face. Luckily the two in the room were blindfolded.

"Gould norning Hedge Nist-tress." He heard the two chorus as if Kim expected to find them on their knees with cum in their mouths.

"What the fuck have you two been up to." Kim said as she looked around the house. She glanced at the open window and Jason pulled back quickly. He got ready to run as he expected to hear Kim come towards him.

"Shut up and swallow bitches." Kim said. One of the girls must have attempted to respond and since they hadn't been told to swallow she had started to speak with a mouth full of cum. Jason smiled to himself. He looked back through the window. Kim was dragging the two bound girls out of their room and pushed them over the arm of a couch in the main room. "Well?" Kim said after laying the two girls over the couch.

"Your friend that you sent to fuck us was here last night." Brooke ever the spokes person of the two said. Kim standing behind the two looked confused but didn't say anything to the two girls. Instead she went into their room.

"I'm getting your paddle. There is no way all that cum is from just one guy." She called from the room. While she was gone Cindy shifted and began to lick the cum from Brooke's face.

"Stop it. Pledge Mistress is already pissed." Brooke whispered trying to push Cindy away. Kim returned paddle in hand to find Cindy licking away at Brooke's face.

"What the load in your mouth wasn't enough for you bitch?" Kim said to Cindy.

"I'm sorry Pledge Mistress, it's just so good." Brooke just shook her head. Kim leaned over and scooped the cum from Cindy's chin. She then lifted her finger to her lips and stuck out her tongue to taste it. The whole time staring at the window.

"Not bad." She spoke to the two girls but smirked at the window. "I still don't believe this was just one guy. I think you are lying and I am going to beat your asses. I'll talk to my 'friend' after I'm done with you." She raised the paddle and brought it down on both their asses at once. The whole time looking through the window. Jason left to the sounds of the girls counting and thanking Kim.

As he made his way to the front of the house he pulled out his cell phone. '12 missed calls and 28 texts.' Jason smiled, his friends probably thought he was dead. He paused. 'I can't tell them what I spent my night doing.'

He sent Suzie and Kelvin a text: "Sorry guys spent the night hiding out in some random bushes haha I'm going to go find an intersection. Come pick me up. Please." He then noticed one of the multitude of texts was from a number he didn't know.

It read: "Hey this is Kim, I got your number from your friend Suzie hope that's ok. You should give me a call ;)"

Jason kept walking pondering whether or not to respond when his phone lit up. Another text. From the same number. 'Shit she did see me.'

The text read: "Well well you were a busy boy last night huh? Now I see why you didn't bother to respond to me. These two sluts just finished regaling me with your antics. I'm impressed. We should hang out sometime... ;)"

Jason responded: "Yeah we should. You should be careful of how often you use that paddle on Cindy though. She is liable to fall in love with you."

His phone went off again: "Yeah she is one real kinky chick. Maybe she can hang with us."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds