Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

"Hhhhhggggg!" Her throat was trying to force his big cock back out of it. Drool began to pour from her mouth. He never broke his kiss from Cindy as he finally allowed Brooke to come up for air.

"I thought you were going to make me pass out!" Brooke whispered angrily at Jason as she breathed heavily.

"I thought about it." Jason said finally breaking his kiss long enough to speak. Cindy was kissing his neck as he readjusted his grip in Brooke's hair. He began to fuck her face quickly.

"Uk uk uk uk uk" Brooke made more gagging noises. He wasn't going as deep just hitting the back of her throat. As he did Cindy dropped back down to her knees and began to kiss along his stomach and thighs. She managed to work her way under Brooke's flailing head, to kiss and lick Jason's balls.

"Oh fuck." He said as she began to suck on his balls.

"I want to be the one to give your cock that kind of pleasure. Please I'll let you fuck my face like that, please Sir." The blonde begged from between his legs. Not realizing that what she was doing to his balls was what had elicited his groan. He pulled out of Brooke's mouth without a word and grabbed Cindy's long blonde hair in both hands. He gathered it into a ponytail that he held together. He roughly began to shove his cock into the young girl's mouth.

"Come on. Take it you dirty slut." Jason growled when Cindy began to gag on just a few inches of his cock.

"If my hands weren't tied I could help Sir." Brooke said from where she had been tossed aside.

"How?" He growled at her.

"Just trust me. I'll get her to take the whole thing." Cindy whimpered around his cock.

"Fuck. Ok. Just your hands. Not hers." Jason said as he pulled Cindy off his throbbing cock again. He pushed her back against the bed when she tried to follow his cock. He bent down and untied Brooke. "Blindfold stays on. Remember." He warned as Brooke stood up and rubbed her wrists and arms, working the circulation back into them. Jason then grabbed the blonde's hair into a messy ponytail again. But he forced himself to wait for Brooke to give the inexperience girl some tips.

"Alright sweetie. Just try to relax your throat. He's bigger than average so it'll be tough getting him all in there." The brunette spoke sweetly to the blonde. She adjusted the way Cindy's head was positioned, and removed Jason's hands from the kneeling girl's head.

"I'll lead you at first. We'll go slow to start. Ok?"

"MmHmm." The blonde's muffled reply came from around the cock in her mouth.

"Ugh" Jason groaned again as the vibrations went up his cock. Cindy's lips stretched in a smile from his groan of pleasure while still holding his cock in her mouth. After Brooke had her head in position she began to pull the blonde forward and back by her hair.

"Just try to relax your throat sweetie." Brooke instructed as she began to move the blonde's head faster. Cindy was already taking more of Jason's cock down her throat. He was struggling since Brooke had removed his hands. He wanted so bad to just face-fuck the blonde, but the sight of a girl forcing her bound friend's mouth onto his cock was the most amazing thing he had seen.

"Almost there babe," Brooke had put one of her hands around the base of Jason's cock to help judge her friend's progress with out the use of her eyes. "Now try to stick out your tongue, like at the doctor's. It'll help you get that last inch or so. Try to lick his balls. Once you feel them you know your all the way." Jason needed some where to put his hands to keep from grabbing the blonde head bobbing on his cock. He reached over and pinched one of Brooke's nipples, hard.

"Fuck. I'm not into that kinky shit like Cindy seems to be." She smiled though, while she said this, and didn't pull away when Jason palmed her right breast or grabbed her ass with his other hand. Jason leaned over the bobbing head of the blonde and began to kiss Brooke.

"Mmm that's nice but I think Cindy needs some extra help with your big cock Sir." She pulled away from Jason's kiss. The brunette let go of the blondes head, which didn't stop her motions but did slow them down. Jason was quick to replace the brunette's hands with his own.

"I have an idea that'll help you Cind." The shorter girl said as she slid down behind her friend. While Jason continued to pump Cindy's face, Brooke reached her hands around the paler body of her friend. "Just relax babe. We've done this before." She grabbed one of Cindy's perky tits in her left hand as her right traveled across the skin on the blonde's tummy.

'So this is why Cindy made a point of saying I was the only guy to make her come.'

Brooke's hand quickly moved to the girl's slit. She went straight for the blonde's clit and began to pinch and roll it between her fingers. "You are so wet already. I never knew how much this rough shit gets you going." She chuckled as she continued to play with Cindy. "You are close already aren't you?"

"MmmHmm" Cindy more or less moaned around the cock in her throat. Sending vibrations through it once again.

"You want him to fuck your pussy as hard as he is fucking your face?" Brooke's question received another affirmative moan. "Then get the last of that thick cock down your throat slut!" As she said this last part she pinch Cindy's pierced nipple between her finger and pulled it. Cindy's hips began to buck and she moaned loudly around Jason's cock. "That's it baby come for me." Brooke seemed to be enjoying the power over her friend. As the blonde succumbed to her orgasm Jason slammed her harder onto his cock. She finally took his last inch into her throat and he held her there as Brooke stood up. She positioned her crotch behind Cindy's head, pushing her hips forward and holding the blonde in place. She then reached up an blindly groped for Jason's face. Grabbing him she roughly pulled him into a kiss. But the struggling blonde between them ended it soon enough. They pulled apart allowing her to come up for air.

"Jeez I thought you were going to suffocate me!" Cindy coughed and sputtered as she tried to catch her breath. Drool covered her face and dripped down her chest.

"I thought about it." Brooke smirked at Jason.

"Put it back in I can do it now, please." She begged once she had caught her breath. Jason had retrieved his phone and one of the girl's chairs and was now sitting in front of them.

"I'm sure you could but I'm about to come and I'm not quite through with you two yet." He said as he pulled both blindfolded girls to their knees in front of his crotch. His erection stood straight up in front of them. He took a quick photo of his cock floating in front of the two blindfolded girls. Then setting the phone down again he said. "Just give me a regular blowjob for now. Together. I need to calm down a bit before we continue." As Brooke still had her hands free and was more experienced she directed the blonde once again. She would alternate from her sucking on his cock and Cindy working on his balls to Cindy on his cock and her on his balls. After a bit Brooke directed Cindy to push her chest towards his throbbing cock. She used her untied hands to push Cindy's breasts around his cock. The two girls worked in tandem to slide Cindy's tits up and down the shaft of Jason's cock. As she directed Cindy's movements Brooke also played with the piercings in Cindy's nipples. She rested her head on her friend's shoulder as they continued. As Jason's cock head would push through Cindy's soft tit flesh, she would stick out her tongue and try to lick the tip.

This went on for a few minutes until Cindy said. "I want to make you come Sir, please may I make you come. I'll swallow it all if that's what you want or you can shoot it all over my face. Or shoot it all over Brooke and I'll lick it off of her, 'wherever' you shoot it, just please let me make you come." Her begging was getting to him.

"Why do you have to drag me into your kinky shit Cind?" Brooke still didn't sound mad. This didn't seem to be what she was into but she seemed open-minded enough to play along.

"Have you ever made a guy come Cindy?" Jason asked.

"Once Sir, in high school. We were making out and he took off his pants. Then he made me put my hand on it, and as soon as I did he started shooting all over." The pale girl blushed as she spoke. 'She says all that kinky shit in the heat of the moment, but now she is embarrassed.' "He wanted me to lick it up but I told him no." Her blush deepened as she thought about what she had just begged to do, when with a guy who's name she knew asked and she had said no.

"I'm not ready to come yet and don't worry I have a plan for it." He said as he pushed the two girls away from his cock. The dual blowjob and titfuck had been nice but it also was low key enough to allow him time to recover. He knew his load was going to be huge when he finally let it out though. "On to the next stage girls." He smiled as he stood up.

"Do I finally get to come. This bitch has come twice and I haven't even had my pussy played with yet." Brooke complained. Jason grabbed the brunette by the hair and pulled her up, then pushed her down on the bed face first. He grabbed her discarded bandana. "I've been too lenient with you cunt!" He said as he as he quickly retied her hands behind her back. Once she was tied he gave her three quick swats on the ass.

Smack, Smack, Smack

"Ow. Shit I'm sorry what did I do?" Brooke asked as she tried to squirm away from his hand.

"You keep forgetting to call me Sir, you continue to talk to Cindy without my permission, you had the audacity to ask to come, and now you once again forgot to count and thank me for spanking you!" He said as he grabbed her bound wrists and pulled her back to him roughly. "Let's try again"

Smack, Smack, Smack

"Three, Sir. Thank you Sir. I'm sorry for upsetting you Sir."

He ran his hands over her tight little ass as he spoke. "I'm partly to blame I gave you to much leeway." He said a little nicer.

"I was bad too Sir. Please I deserve to be spanked too." The blonde tried to get to her feet. Jason grabbed her under the arm and lifted her up. He positioned her next to her friend and threw her face down on the bed as well. He pressed his cock between her gorgeous bubble butt. He used his hands to press her cheeks together around his cock, just like Brooke had done with Cindy's tits.

He slid himself back and forth between her ass cheeks as he spoke. "Cindy you like being spanked to much for it to be a punishment. It's more of a punishment for me to not spank you." He said as the blonde began to rock back and forth with his slow thrusts. She whimpered as he told her she wouldn't be getting spanked as her friend had. 'God I would spend all night spanking this girl's hott ass if I had the time.' "Who's first?" He asked with a huge grin.

"Me, Sir. Me! Please fuck me first. I need my first cock, I need 'your' cock inside me, please, please." She pressed back against him, hard, rubbing his cock with her ass. "Please!" She begged.

He knew she would be the one to ask first. He looked over at Brooke who was laying face down on the bed, with her head turned towards them. She was biting her lower lip, like she wanted to ask but couldn't bring herself to.

"No, I think Brooke was right. It isn't fair how you got to come twice and she hasn't even been touched yet." He stepped back from Cindy. "If I let you go first Brooke you are going to have to do some 'kinky shit' with Cindy."

"I will Sir. I just really need to come. I didn't want to enjoy any of this but I couldn't help myself."

"See you're kinky too." Cindy giggled from her spot on the bed. She wiggled her butt hoping Jason would smack her ass for talking to Brooke, but was disappointed when he still refused.

"I can get the paddle Cindy, if you'd like." Jason said when he realized what she was up to.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry." She apologized. Jason leaned forward between the girls and pushed the blankets to the bottom of Brooke's messy bed. He slid his hand between Brooke's legs. She gasped at his touch. He lifted her up onto the bed. 'This girl can't weigh more than 100 pounds.' Jason thought as he tossed the petite girl onto her mattress. He did the same to Cindy, who weighed more than her friend but not by much. He climbed up after them. The girls just laid as he had tossed them since their arms were tied. After he laid down on his back, he helped direct Brooke's leg over him so she was straddling his waist.

"Go to work." He said as he pulled Brooke's pillows under his head to watch as the girl tried to figure out what to do.

"How am I supposed to get it in me?" Brooke asked as she straddled him.

"I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out, you are 'experienced' after all." Brooke looked annoyed but began to slide her bare pussy along his shaft. She was grinding her self along his length. He could feel the slight stubble she must have grown since shaving almost 24 hours before. Rather than being unpleasant it lightly scraped the underside of his shaft. She would start at the base of his cock and slide her slickness up to his tip. Every time she reached the tip his cock would twitch and raise up. She was starting to move faster and pant as every time she slid up and down him she would be dragging her clit along his shaft. Jason gasped and leaned to the side to see Cindy had worked her way between his legs. Her ass was up in the air, her arms bound by the blue bandana, as she licked and sucked on his balls.

As Brooke would slide back her ass would push on Cindy's face, and the blonde would lick and kiss the brunettes cheeks. Brooke was to focused on her impending orgasm and trying to get the cock into her wet pussy. She fell forward on top of Jason's chest. Her breast pressed against him as she tried to find the right angle to get the big cock into her. Finally as she slid forward his cock twitched up at just the right time, and her cunt caught his head. She moved slowly as she barely had him. She had to lower her hips before she could truly get him inside her. As she did she let out a long, low moan of satisfaction. She slowly impaled herself on his large cock as she sat back up. Jason grabbed her around the hips as she began to bounce up and down. He helped to direct her movements, as well as reached around to squeeze her cute ass. Cindy kept trying to lick Jason's balls as her brunette friend bounced on his cock. She would also try to lick the shaft or her friends lips as they bounced in front of her. Once Brooke bounced to high and Jason's cock fell out of her cunt. It slid behind her and between her ass crack.

"Fuck." Brooke said as her pussy lost contact. Cindy wasted no time in sucking the slick shaft into her mouth trying to take as much of it down her throat.

"Give it back slut!" Brooke nearly shouted. The blonde just grunted and kept sucking.

"Cindy give her back my cock." Jason said, with a smile, while trying to pull his cock back out of her mouth. He repositioned his cock beneath the writhing brunette. "I got you Brooke." The girl slid back down onto his hard cock, glad he wasn't going to make her try to get him into her again. Instead of returning his hands to her hips, he placed them on her flat stomach and used his thumbs to play with her clit. He made small circles over and around it while Cindy continued to kiss Brooke's ass as she rode him. The contact with her clit was all it took for her to finally find release. She slammed herself down onto his cock, fully impaling herself on his seven inches.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cooommingggg! OH FU-mmmkk!" She started to shout but Jason put a hand over her mouth cutting her off. Cindy kissed up her friends back as the brunette rode her orgasm. Brooke started bucking her hips while still impaled on Jason's cock.

Jason removed his hand as the petite girl whispered over and over. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock over and over. She wasn't as tight as the blonde but she was still a snug fit for his thick shaft. Her muscles rippled and squeezed his cock as if her pussy were trying to milk him. As she started to come down Jason pinched her sensitive clit again and she began to come again. "Oh fuck, oh god, oh fuck." Brooke tried to keep her voice down but the second orgasm had come out of nowhere and she was struggling to control herself. He juices were running down his shaft and over both their thighs as her body shook. The smell of her pussy filled the room. Cindy had worked her way up so her head was next to her friends, her perky tits pressed against the darker skinned girl's back. Brooke could feel her friend's piercings press into her back.

"What's it like to come on his cock Brooke?" The pale girl asked as Brooke finally started to come down again.

"Amazing." The brunette sighed. "I've never come like that before."

"See you are into kink." Cindy giggled again. "You're as dirty as I am."

"Maybe." Brooke smiled.

"My turn?" Cindy asked. She sounded excited but the thought of that big cock in her tiny pussy was starting to make her nervous again.

"First I want my cock cleaned." Jason said. He knew if he pulled out of Brooke and went straight into Cindy he would bust before getting far.

"Ok." Cindy said as Jason lifted Brooke off his crotch. Brooke groaned in frustration as his cock came out of her slick hole. Cindy was waiting, and as his wet cock fell against his stomach she began licking away at it. Jason placed Brooke next to him on the bed and she leaned her back against the wall. She was sweaty and panting from her orgasms. Cindy was clearly a quick learner as she managed to find the head of his cock and start to take him almost all the way into her throat within seconds.

"Mmmmm" She moaned sending vibrations up his dick. 'She's already so good. I don't know if I'm going to last either way.' He grabbed a handful of the blondes hair and pulled her off his cock with an audible "pop".

"Mmmm, Brooke you taste so good." The kinky blonde smiled as she licked her lips. Brooke didn't have the strength to make fun of her friend once again for being a slut. She just smiled and laughed softly. Cindy had started to try to climb up onto Jason the same way Brooke had been but he stopped her.

"I'm going to fuck you doggy style Cindy. It should help you take more of my cock up your inexperienced pussy." He said as he began to sit up and turn the blonde around. "Plus," He said as he also shifted Brooke's position on the bed. "It'll allow you to return the favor to Brooke. She did get you off earlier. You owe her."

"I get to taste more of her sweet pussy juice?" The blonde asked. "Ok. But I don't know what to do."

"Oh god Cindy, how am I ever going to be able to look at you the same way again." Brooke said as she laid on her back at the foot of her bed. She rested her back and head on the rumpled comforter. Her arms were still awkwardly tied behind her back the same as Cindy's. She struggled to find a comfortable position. Jason leaned the blonde's face down into her friend's crotch.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." Jason said as Cindy began to lick the juices from her friend's thighs. Then the blonde girl began to eagerly lick her friend's pussy. Eliciting a moan of pleasure from the brunette. Jason rubbed his cock head along the slit of Cindy's pussy. She moaned into her friend's crotch, causing Brooke to moan again as well. Cindy wiggled her butt in the cute way she had been all night, always trying to get a little bit more from Jason. He didn't think she even realized she did it. This time though she was going to get what she wanted. He gripped her hips and slid his dick into her warm, sopping wet pussy. The blonde grunted and stopped licking Brooke. Jason only managed about half his cock into her. 'Fuck she is tight. I don't know if she can take my whole cock.' He repositioned before sliding in again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds