Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 03

"Please, fill me up Ms. Allaya," Jacqueline begged. I felt my cheeks getting hot and my pussy getting wet. This was really hot.

"Only because you are a good girl," Allaya responded. With that she carefully started to press the popsicle harder into Jacqueline's body. From the view of the camera I, and the rest of the sorority, watched as the dripping dessert slowly started to disappear inside of Jacqueline's pussy. I watched as her skin stretched back to let it enter her. I heard her moan and shivering as the cold object penetrated her. I saw Allaya's bright eyes marvel at what she was doing. Inch by inch the popsicle entered Jacqueline's pussy, until the very end entered her, and only the stick was poking out.

"Holy shit!" Allaya said, "That's so hot!" Those of us in the crowd giggled, but we all agreed. Allaya started to twirl the popsicle inside of Jacqueline's body. Jacqueline's panting and moaning was filling up the room now, her nipples looking as hard as though the popsicles were pressing against them.

"Keep spinning, that is incredible!" she moaned and Allaya obliged.

"Oh damn," Allaya said after a few more second, "You are dripping!" It was clear that the popsicle was melting rapidly inside of Jacqueline's body. I couldn't see the liquid pouring out of her, but I watched as Allaya repositioned her head so that her mouth was underneath the stick. I could then hear a wet, slurping sound as Allaya drank up the mix of melted popsicle and Jacqueline's juices. She moaned like it was the most wonderful thing she'd ever tasted and I was incredibly jealous.

After a moment, she turned her head to the side and looked up toward the camera. She smiled and then opened her mouth, exposing her tongue which was coated in popsicle and pussy. I had to resist the urge to moan. It was so hot. But then Allaya was back down between Jacqueline's legs, licking at the popsicle juice.

After a few moments, Allaya pulled the popsicle quickly out of Jacqueline's pussy. Jacqueline let out of a startled grunt. The popsicle was now quite tiny and dripping down Allaya's arm. Allaya quickly handed it up to Jacqueline. Jacqueline turned the camera up towards her face and we watched as she quickly popped it into her mouth. The fruity flavor and her own pussy's taste must've mixed in her mouth and she closed her eyes and moaned. When she pulled the stick back out of her mouth, the popsicle was gone.

But there was barely time to savor the naughtiness of that moment. Jacqueline began to shake and her eyes closed. With halting, jerky movements, she turned the camera back down between her legs. Allaya's mouth was now wrapped around Jacqueline's pussy. I could tell that she was sucking the juices off of Jacqueline's pussy and, at the same time, lapping at Jacqueline's clit.

This seemed to be all that Jacqueline could take. The camera got even jerkier. I could just make out Jacqueline's legs squeezing slightly on Allaya's head. She was moaning loudly into the computer and this noise built to a high pitched squeal. Then, finally, there was a low groan. The camera went still for a moment and then flopped over to the side as Jacqueline lay down panting on top of the desk. For a moment, we were looking at the room sideways and listening to Jacqueline panting. It was clear that Jacqueline had just had an extremely powerful orgasm.

After a moment, the camera was lifted. Allaya was holding it now, turning the lens toward her face. She was smiling broadly and her face was covered in cum and popsicle.

"Well, I think she got her reward," she said to the audience, "No it's my..." Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Allaya's face went blank and I could see the terror in her eyes.

"Shit," Jacqueline said somewhere off screen. There was another knock.

"Hey come on, unlock it, we reserved this room," A voice called from outside. Suddenly the camera was set down on the table. We could hear Allaya and Jacqueline whispering back and forth, but not exactly what they were saying. There was lots of shuffling. Finally, Jacqueline picked up the camera and then the screen went blank. It came back on with the girl, naked together in their room. They were sitting on a bed and the camera was set somewhere, facing them both.

"Sorry for the abrupt ending," Jacqueline said now and she smiled at the camera.

"We had more planned for you guys, but we were lucky to get out of there with our clothes on," Allaya said.

"And without being caught," Jacqueline added.

"We hoped you all enjoyed the video. Love you all. The End!" Allaya added. Then, finally, the screen went blank.

For a moment there was silence. Then a loud cheer rose up from the group. Everyone was clapping and whistling. I looked over at Allaya and Jacqueline. They were blushing and looking down, but they had sly smiles on their faces like they were happy that everyone enjoyed it. The lights were still off for the movie, but as I looked around I could see that other girls had flushed faces, hardened nipples, and slightly excited breathing. It was clear that the movie had quite an effect.

"Thank you Allaya and Jacqueline for your submission," Heather said as the crowd slowly started to get quiet. "I am glad to you hear that you were not 'caught' during the creation of your film. I thought that it was well filmed and edited up to the end. I liked your use of props and you both looked beautiful. I should note, however, that I was somewhat disappointed that you began some sort of student-teacher story and then let it go without finishing. But overall, I enjoyed it immensely." I wondered if the president always gave her editorial responses to the movies, or if she just felt the need to do it now. But Allaya and Jacqueline looked pretty pleased with the qualified praise.

While she had been speaking, Heather had been taking Allaya and Jacqueline's video out of the computer. I saw her place it in a box. Once again she started rummaging through the other memory sticks without looking. After a few moments, she pulled out and carefully slid it into the computer.

"Oh another one is starting," I heard a girl say. The various conversations about the last movie that had been going on ceased and we all turned towards the screen. Once again I was nervous that I would be on the screen next, but excited that maybe my turn had come.

Unlike the somewhat slick production values of the initial video, this one started immediately in with a shaky camera and nervous breathing into the microphone. Real Blair Witch stuff. I knew instantly that the video didn't belong to me. Once again I felt relief and disappointment in not having my video chosen. But I settled back in and waited to see what this video would bring.

"Nicole, keep up!" I heard a voice say in the camera. I knew then that it was Nicole and Alisha's video.

"Quiet!" Nicole hissed back, "I am right behind you." It was hard to see what was going on. Not only was the camera incredibly jerky, but it was also very dark. I could tell that the girls were outside, as I could hear them stepping through branches and leaves. I figured they'd gone out to film the previous night.

They walked for several minutes, occasionally stopping to talk briefly. Those of us sitting in the dining room started to get a little bit anxious, it didn't seem like this video was going anywhere. I even heard Heather sigh loudly once from behind the computer.

Finally, there was an almost blinding flash of light. Then, the view became clearer. I now recognized where the camera was facing: the quad. I could see the primary school buildings and dorms facing in toward the middle of the campus. Alisha and Nicole had been walking through the woods on the western side of campus. Now they were crouching in a bush right along the edge of the lawn.

Alisha poked the camera out between the bushes briefly, giving a sweeping view of the quad. Then she pulled the camera back through the bushes. She turned back into darkness, walking away from the light. Then she turned once again and set the camera down, facing back toward the quad. Now the whole scene was clear. Alisha and Nicole were sitting inside of a mangy holly bush just off of campus. Light from the buildings and street lamps poured in, illuminating the cavernous opening inside of the bush. The girls were just about ten feet from the lawn and both were in the frame.

Despite the light, it was somewhat difficult to see the girls. They should've brought a flashlight or something. I could make out who they were, but it was a bit of a strain. Nicole was slightly closer to the camera, her long black hair looking particularly dense in the low light. She was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged her slender frame closely, squeezing her small but perky breasts. She was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that barely covered the bottoms of her ass cheeks and a pair of hiking boots with no socks. Alisha had her medium-length brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Pulling the hair away from her face accentuated her extremely large eyes, though it was difficult to make out their brilliant blue color in the dark. Like Nicole, Alisha was wearing a tight t-shirt, hers being a light gray. Her breasts were much larger than her roommates' and her nipples were clearly exposed. She was also wearing shorts, though hers were denim. She was wearing a pair of flip flops.

Alisha and Nicole didn't seem to be concerned about the low light. In fact, they didn't appear to be too concerned about anything other than one another. Almost as soon as they were both on their knees in front of the camera, they began their "show" for us.

They looked at each other for just a brief second, Nicole smiled anxiously and Alisha winked. Then, they collapsed together. I watched as their lips met. Alisha was a few inches taller, so she sort of leaned down over Nicole as they kissed. In that same instant, I saw Alisha's tongue slip out of her mouth and plunged into her roommates. Their lips still sealed, I saw Alisha's mouth opened wider, taking Nicole's tongue deeply into her mouth.

At first, they both kept their hands still, both resting them gently on their own thighs. It was pretty clear to me that they were less comfortable than our last stars, maybe a little less willing to jump into the crazy Sapphic escapades of the sorority. Like they were trying to warm up with passionate, but touch-free kissing. Even the kisses seemed a bit jerky at first, somewhat nervous. It made me wonder how much the girls in these videos really wanted to do this, and how much was that they felt trapped in the situation. Or were they like me, and it was kind of both things.

Eventually, they either warmed themselves up, or realized that they had to go anyway. At almost the exact same time their hands rose up off their thighs and found the other's hips. With their eyes closed and their mouths still moving rhythmically, their hands started to get in on the action. It started slowly, With Alisha's hands climbing up and down the side of Nicole's body. She was careful not to touch her roommate's breasts. Instead, she traced the dramatic outline of Nicole's hourglass shape almost up to her arms and then rubbed back down the other side. Nicole began to follow her lead, moving her hands as well, though covering less area. In a few moments, their hands were moving at the same pace as their mouths. They seemed to settle in on the ground, getting more comfortable with their actions.

Alisha moaned slightly, it was hard to tell if she wanted to moan or thought that she should moan, but there it was. This seemed to encourage Nicole. Nicole now lifted up the bottom of Alisha's shirt, exposing her roommate's belly and the tops of her hips. Now her hands moved around on Alisha's soft white skin, even playing with Alisha's bellybutton ring.

Alisha seemed to enjoy the feeling of Nicole playing with her body. So much so, in fact, that she broke the kiss, reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of her now-hiked up t-shirt. In a quick motion, she pulled her t-shirt up high over her head and then tossed it down on the ground under the bush. She was not wearing a bra and her pink, silver-dollar sized nipples were now exposed to the brisk autumn air.

Nicole stopped for a brief moment and looked at her roommates breasts. Then she slowly started to move Alisha's body. Alisha looked down and watched as Nicole's hands started to climb up her stomach, then she shook a little as Nicole's knuckles grazed the underside of her breast. Nicole moved her hands over Alisha's breasts now. Alisha gasped and closed her eyes. But even as she did so, she arched her back slightly, thrusting her breasts out farther into Nicole's hands.

Nicole seemed to just hold the warm mounds of flesh for a moment, not exactly sure of what to do. But she slowly started to move her hands around on them. She carefully squeezed at Alisha's right breast, feeling the flesh between her fingers. At the same time, her index finger on her other hand began to trace lines around Alisha's left breast, taking special care to tease her roommates nipple. In response, Alisha made a gentle cooing sound.

After a brief time playing with Alisha's breasts, Nicole seemed to want more. It was clear that the reactions of her body were starting to override her nervousness and her confusion. She was liking the way that it felt to play, and wanted to play more. It was clear just watching her, even in the dark view of the screen, her eyes seemed electric now.

Nicole now leaned forward. She placed her hand on the rounded bottom of Alisha's breast and lifted it slightly. Nicole closed her eyes and opened her mouth. In an instant, Alisha's left nipple popped into Nicole's mouth. I watched as Nicole's cheeks moved slowly and I could tell that her tongue was swirling around on Alisha's tit. Nicole kept one of her hands on Alisha's free breast, paying special care to keep her finger tips pressed gingerly against the nipple.

For a long while, Nicole just stayed in that position, sucking and playing quietly. Alisha occasionally moaned, but not too loudly (at one point she even looked out through the bush, perhaps afraid someone was walking by). For the most part, Alisha kept her eyes closed, bit her lip, and gently played with Nicole's hair. But after a while she started to feel the effects of Nicole's touch. She started to rock gently on her knees and I could tell that she was getting excited.

After several minutes of feeling Nicole play with her breasts, Alisha seemed ready to do act further. While her nipple was still in Nicole's mouth, Alisha leaned over Nicole's back, grabbing the hem of her roommates t-shirt with both hands. She then leaned back again, bringing the shirt up over Nicole's back. Nicole's small, perky breasts popped out of the bottom of her shirt. Soon the entire shirt was up over Nicole's head and then resting against Alisha's breast. Nicole broke her lip lock on Alisha's nipple, allowing Alisha to throw the shirt to the side. Now both girls were topless.

Nicole seemed a little surprised to be suddenly without a shirt, but Alisha didn't give her time to think, instead she pounced. She put her head down and dove in toward Nicole's small breasts. Nicole, off balance, fell onto her back on the ground. Alisha stayed on top of her, Nicole's nipple now planted in her mouth. Nicole giggled good-naturedly at the situation. She then sighed, fully feeling the effect of Alisha's tongue on her body. She reached and grabbed Alisha's ponytail, using it to push Alisha's face down harder into her nipple.

For a moment, the girls stayed in that position: Nicole on her back, her head craned up so she could looked across her body at her own breasts; Alisha laying against Nicole's body, her tongue working furiously on Nicole's nipple. The skin of Alisha's breasts were pressed firmly against the skin of Nicole's stomach. There was no air between them. It was slightly hard to see them at the angle the video had taken, but they were still largely visible.

I watched as Alisha's tongue snaked out of her mouth and flicked along Nicole's nipple. In reaction, Nicole moaned and let her head rest back on the ground. She pumped her hips slightly against Alisha's body as she did so. It was clear that she was signally she wanted something more than just teasing. Alisha took the hint.

While keep her tongue on her roommate's nipple, Alisha moved her right hand down across Nicole's breast and then down her hip. Alisha sort of moved to the side now. Her mouth was on Nicole's right nipple and she now laid down on Nicole's right side (the camera was to Nicole's left). Her breasts were now against Nicole's side. With her right hand, Alisha reached between Nicole's legs and unbuttoned her khakis (I could hear an audible buzz in the room when this happened). While still sucking on Nicole's breast, Alisha unzipped Nicole's pants. Nicole started to really rock her hips in the air now, desperate for relief.

The tips of Alisha's fingers now slipped through the waistband of Nicole's panties. You could instantly tell when Alisha's hands slipped past Nicole's belly and across her clit. It was like Nicole was electrocuted. She sucked in breath quickly, arched her back and then let out a low moan. In fact she was so loud that Alisha moved her left hand up and covered the other girl's mouth. But she kept her mouth on Nicole's breast.

I could see Alisha's hands moving rhythmically inside of Nicole's pants. She was moving in slow, careful motions and I could tell that she was moving her tongue at the same rate. Nicole's eyes were closed now, and she was not moving, just rigidly staring up at the sky. Suddenly there as a slight rustling sound. I watched as Alisha went completely still, even her hand on Nicole's pussy falling limp. Nicole moved her head like she was annoyed, then she froze to. In a moment, a person walked by on the path just beyond the edge of the branches. Panic showed on both girls' faces. Then, the person moved on, never noticing.

A minute or two after the person passed, Alisha placed her lips back on her lover's breasts and her hand once again got to work between Nicole's legs. Those of us watching in the dining room cheered. They'd almost been caught, but they were still going!

Perhaps it was just that voyeuristic excitement that that pushed Nicole over the edge. Just a minute or so after Alisha returned her hands between her legs, Nicole was visibly shaking. She was breathing deeply and her nipple (the one still visible) stood up pertly on her chest. She started to moan, but had the foresight to grab Alisha's free hand and press it over her mouth. Alisha giggled, but kept the pressure on Nicole's clit. Nicole's shaking became more pronounced and I could hear her muffled moan through Alisha's hand. It was clear she was having an amazing orgasm. Her eyes closed and her face flushed beautifully. Finally, her whole body went limp and she collapsed back onto the ground, panting.

While she was recovering, Alisha stood up and quickly unbuttoned her denim shorts. She shifted them off of her hips and it was apparent that she wasn't wearing any panties. She moved so that she was standing directly in front of the camera. I could see that she had a narrow strip of well-kempt dark pubic hair and thin pink lips. Then she quickly dropped down onto the ground. In a half second she was laying on her back. Her hair was splayed out across the pine needles on the ground and her breasts were spread across her body. She was lying with her knees bent and her legs spread completely apart. From where she was lying, her small pussy was barely visible at the bottom of the screen. But I could see that she was wide open now and could tell, even in the poor light, that she was soaking wet.

By the time Alisha got in position, Nicole had basically stirred herself. There were some leaves in her hair and she looked a little dazed. Those of us watching giggled a little. I looked over at her in the dining room and saw her blushing and smiling. Back on the screen I saw Nicole lean in and whisper something inaudible to Alisha. Alisha giggled slightly and then whispered back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds