Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 03

With that signal, Nicole leaned forward once and gave Alisha a quick kiss on the lips. Then she got on her knees so that she was kneeling right next to Alisha's thighs, facing the camera. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she got into position. Nicole was on Alisha's right side. After looking into the camera for a moment, Nicole reached back with her right hand. Alisha found it and grabbed it in her own. She quickly guided Nicole's index finger into her mouth. Alisha closed her eyes and sucked on Nicole's finger like it was the most amazing thing she'd ever tasted. She even moaned while she did it. Nicole seemed surprised and a little excited by her roommate's reaction.

After the finger was extremely wet, Nicole slid it out of Alisha's mouth. She then started to walk her fingers down Alisha's body. Nicole started at Alisha's chin, walked down her neck, between her breasts, over her stomach and then down between her legs. As her fingers on her right hand moved over Alisha's pubic mound, Nicole's left hand dropped from her side and landed on Alisha's breast. Just as her finger started to press up against Alisha's slit, Nicole started to pinch and tease Alisha's right nipple.

Alisha groaned loudly. It was unclear if this was because Nicole had squeezed her breast lovingly in her hand or because Nicole had found her wet clit with her index finger. Nicole was biting her lip and looking down in between Alisha's legs as she worked. Her hands seemed to move together, one carefully and expertly manipulating Alisha's breast, the other circling slowly around her clit.

Alisha's moans became slightly louder and Nicole whispered something to her. Now Nicole moved her right hand so that her thumb was circling on Alisha's clit while her now dripping-wet index finger began to slid up and down on Alisha's slit. Once again, Alisha's moaning started to get even louder. Once again, Nicole whispered to her and Alisha quieted.

Now Nicole began to apply a little pressure. From our vantage point in the dining room, the girls of the sorority watched as Nicole's index finger slid into Alisha's pussy. Alisha gasped. Nicole started to move her finger rhythmically inside of Nicole's pussy. Her thumb still swirled around Alisha's clit and her hand still grasped Alisha's nipple. Alisha's legs shook as Nicole played with her body. Her nipples were hardened little stones. Nicole's hands moved minimally, but deftly, touching all of Alisha's most sensitive spots.

Finally Alisha's shaking became even more uncontrolled. Her low gasp started to build into a loud moan. Nicole whispered to her again, but Alisha couldn't hear. Her pussy was soaking and her body was trembling uncontrollably. She was clearly on the edge of an orgasm. Nicole looked nervous, but didn't stop playing with Alisha's pussy. In desperation, Nicole's hand shot off of Alisha's breast and she closed her palm down on top of Alisha's mouth. Alisha's moans were instantly muffled. But Nicole kept manipulating Alisha's cunt, even as she tried to control her roommate's reaction. There was a low growling sound in Alisha's throat, her body went entirely rigid as Nicole continued to play with her. Finally, Alisha collapsed onto the ground, panting.

While Alisha composed herself, Nicole quickly slipped her finger out of Alisha's cunt and her hand off of Alisha's mouth. Nicole looked at her soaked finger for a minute, looked up at the camera, and then slipped the digit into her mouth. She moaned slightly and closed her eyes. Once she'd cleaned all of Alisha's juices off her finger, she got up quickly, walked over to the camera, and switched it off.

Once again there was a moment of silence followed by cheers for the girls. Both Nicole and Alisha blushed as we clapped and whistled for them. The reaction was slightly more tempered than for the first video. I didn't know if it was because it was not the first or if, as I suspected, it was because it wasn't as much fun as Jacqueline and Allaya's movie. But we still made them feel loved and they giggled and told us to stop.

Regardless of whether the movie was less of a hit than the first, as the cheers died down I could tell that the sexual energy in the room had not slackened. In fact, it seemed even more intense than before. The entire room felt absolutely sticky. Everyone's cheeks were absolutely flushed. The freshman girls were clearly aroused with nipples hardened and the area between their legs glistening (from what I could see). The older girls were just as aroused, if less obvious. Some had visible nipples through their shirts, others were simply shifting uncomfortably in their seats. Some were looking at the girls that they liked with almost animal desire. Things were definitely being stirred.

"Thank you Nicole and Alisha for your submission," Heather said. Her cheeks were red and she was breathing shallowly. It seemed even our somewhat icy president was feeling the effects of the video, "It was a fine video, if a little bit slow to get started. You both looked very pretty and got the guerilla video look right. It was, I must admit, a little mundane. We seem to get one of these 'in the woods near the quad' videos every year." As she said this, Heather looked over at Carrie. Carrie rolled her eyes but smiled slightly. I gathered that Carrie had made a video like this her freshman year. "So it was a good video, but nothing ground breaking." She said. Nicole and Alisha both looked more than a little hurt. They had been fully exposed there, anything less than complete praise must've felt crushing. It almost looked like Nicole might cry.

"But, even given that it has been done before, this was really well done. I think you can see from the affect that you had on everyone here that the sorority really enjoyed it," I heard my sister say. It was clear that she had seen the girls flailing and thrown them a lifeline. Heather shot her a nasty glare (she wasn't supposed to talk). But Alisha and Nicole looked at her with evident relief. The fact that the other girls (with their tell-tale signs of arousal) were nodding and agreeing with Lily seemed to put things in perspective.

I was a little shocked that my sister had stepped in. Of course, it was a nice thing to do and fit with her personality, but it got me wondering if she would've done the same for me. Would she have stood up to Heather if I was the one being picked on? If I was the one feeling exposed? Or would she pile on? I didn't think that I really wanted to know the answer to that question. If I was looking for sisterly support, I'd have to look to my new sisters.

"Anyway," Heather said, and the group's attention returned to her. She put her hand into the box with the memory sticks. It seemed that she was ready to be over with people questioning her assessments. In a moment, the memory stick was inside of the computer and a video started to project. I felt my heart jump up into my throat, anticipating what would happen next.

Almost instantly I was disabused of any notion that this video would be mine. The scene opened on a public restroom. It looked vaguely familiar to me at first. Then I realized it was the bathroom of a restaurant I'd eaten at once during my first week of school. It was a relatively nice place to eat, I remember it being clean and relatively calm because they didn't serve alcohol. The camera was sitting on the edge of one of the sinks, looking at the four bathroom stalls.

Suddenly some words appeared on the screen: "Jenna and Kristen Present - Purging and Binging: A Sorority Story." I didn't really know what to make of the title, but didn't really have time. As soon as I finished reading it, the title card disappeared. I heard a door open behind the camera and two girls walked in. Jenna was sitting right next to me and I turned and looked at her. She saw me looking, shrugged a little with a wry smile, and then looked back at the screen.

"Ugh, why did you drag me to this place?" One of the girls asked, I saw that it was Jenna, acting extremely put upon, "You know I can't eat, I am on an all-liquid cleanse and this place doesn't even serve alcohol! And I don't have to go to the bathroom, why did I have to come?" Everyone in the crowd giggled. It was well known that Jenna was planning on being a nutritionist and that she believed that both cleanses and alcohol were inherently suspect.

"Trust me, you are not going to regret this," Kristen said, rolling her eyes. Then both girls walked across the bathroom. Kristen was in the lead as they walked toward one of the middle stalls. She was a tall, slender black girl. She was about 5'10 and incredibly thin. Her breasts were barely visible even though she was wearing a skin tight black shirt. Her nipples, however, were clearly poking through the shear fabric. She was wearing a short red mini-skirt and black high heels. Her bare, dark brown legs looked absolutely magnificent as she strutted across the room, her round ass held high in the air. She looked back once over her shoulder at Jenna. Kristen's long braided hair cascaded over her shoulders and her bright white teeth shone in an open smile. She was stunningly gorgeous.

Jenna followed after her, appearing the upper class, white-girl, trust-fund, yoga goddess that she was. She was shorter than Kristen, but still lithe at 5'8 and around 125lbs. Her long, healthy blonde hair hung down way below her shoulder blades. Her green eyes (even with an affected scowl) were the glittery accent to a tanned, aristocratic face. Her body was absolutely insane. She had large, natural C-Cup breasts, expertly supported in an expensive bra. Her stomach was flat, her butt was toned, and her legs were attractively muscled. She looked like the cover of a hip fitness magazine. She was even wearing yoga pants and a sporty tank top.

"After you," Kristen said, opening the last door (the handicapped stall) and looking in.

"What do you mean? You aren't following me in here!" Jenna whined. Kristen rolled her eyes, grabbed Jenna's wrist, and swung the smaller girl into the stall. She then stepped in behind her and closed the door. For a moment, we were left looking at the outsides of the stalls again.

Then, view changed so that we were inside of the stall. The camera was clearly sitting on the back of the bowl, facing towards the door. Kristen was on the left, smiling coyly. She took her purse and hung it on the coat peg inside of the door. Jenna was on the right, her arms crossed in front of her ample chest, pouting.

"Why did you drag me in here with you?" Jenna demanded. She even stamped her foot. We all giggled watching. Kristen shook her head in mock annoyance.

"Be quiet and I will tell you," Kristen said. Jenna reluctantly clammed up, "So, I just heard about this absolutely amazing new cleanse that is supposed to make you lose weight twice as fast as any other method. I wanted to share it with you." Jenna's arms dropped to her side.

"A new one?" she asked, a bit intrigued, but then she grew suspicious, "But you said that cleanses are just eating disorders, I remember you saying that."

"So I was wrong. I read all those websites you sent me. Anyway, I hear that Demi Levato did it," Kristen teased. Jenna's eyes got wide, like this was something important. Then she looked a little disappointed.

"But I am in the middle of a cleanse, I can't change it up!" she moaned.

"Oh no," Kristen said, "It is a complementary cleanse. You're supposed to do it while you are on another cleanse."

"It doesn't interfere with the 'scrubbing bubbles cleanse?' It really gets out the toxins," she explained. We were all laughing now. They were actually pretty good actresses. We were all wondering what Kristen was going to say next.

"Oh it is perfect for that, Selena Gomez was on the 'scrubbing bubbles cleanse' when she did this one," Kristen said. Jenna squealed loudly and we all laughed louder.

"What's it called?" she asked. Kristen's eyes got shifty and it was clear she was supposed to be making it up.

"It's called the 'purge and binge'," she explained.

"Oh I want to do it, tell me about it!" Jenna begged. Kristen looked at Jenna out of the corner of her eye, like she was considering it, but leaning against it.

"Well..." she started.

"Come on, you said you wanted to show me." Jenna said, clasping her hands in front of her breasts and jumping up and down.

"Oh fine, but only if you absolutely promise to do whatever I say, trust me I know all about it," Kristen said.

"Deal!" Jenna said, almost before Kristen was done. They stood in silence for a moment, Jenna looking like a ball of excitement, "So why did you have to show me here?" she asked after a moment. Kristen didn't speak. Instead, she quickly grabbed the bottom hem of her t-shirt and ripped the shirt up over her head. She was not wearing a bra and her small, perky breasts looked just right on her slim body. Jenna's eyes bulged out of her head.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jenna asked. Kristen didn't respond. Instead, she reached behind her back and unzipped her miniskirt. As soon as it was loosened, the skirt slid down Kristen's hips and pooled on the floor beneath her feet. Kristen wasn't wearing any panties and she now stood completely naked in the bathroom, save for her heels. Her legs looked ever longer when bare and they rose up from her calves (her feet were not visible in the shot) all the way up to a patch of short pubic hair above a dark red pussy.

"There we go," Kristen said, now that she was naked.

"Do you know what a cleanse is?" Jenna asked, "Why are you naked."

"Keep it down!" Kristen hissed back, rolling her eyes. She looked around the bathroom briefly, even peering under the stall, "Do you want someone to hear you talking?"

"But what is going on?" Jenna whispered back.

"Just get naked," Kristen said. Jenna's jaw dropped and she shook her head.

"No way, I am getting out of here," she said.

"You promised you'd do whatever I said," Kristen responded. Jenna just seemed to ignore her and reached toward the lock on the stall.

"I don't care what I said, I didn't think we were going to do anything weird," Kristen said as she slid the lock out.

"Fine," Kristen said, sounding less concerned all of the sudden, "Go ahead and go. But I am the only person you will know who is going to be able to explain this cleanse. Unless you want to wait three months from now when everyone is already doing it..." Kristen looked at her long fingernails with disinterest. Jenna froze at the door. She looked like she was really struggling. I was really impressed with her acting, I could feel what she was trying to convey. Maybe nutritionist was the wrong field. Oscars were in her future. Or AVN awards.

"Ugh," Jenna said finally, wanting to be the first person on a trend, "But this better be good." Jenna slid the lock back into place. Then, she quickly started to work off her tank top. Next went her cute bra. Her large, tanned breasts were soon on full display, giving her a more voluptuous appearance than Kristen. Her nipples were somewhat large and a very gentle pink. She bent over at the waist and quickly slid off her yoga pants. The crowd in the dining room gave a hearty cheer as her round, toned ass came into view. When she stood back up, she exposed her smooth, waxed pussy with tight pink lips (the same color as her nipples).

"There," she said when she had finished, "Now what?" Once again, Kristen did not answer her. Instead, she turned towards her purse that was hanging on the wall (turning so that her own tight little ass was facing the camera, I noticed). She rummaged inside of the bag for a moment and then pulled something out. She again faced Kristen and it was clear what was in her hand: a large wine glass. She held it up so Jenna could see it.

"Why do you have a wine glass?" Jenna asked.

"It's part of the cleanse," Kristen said, "it's essential for the 'purge' section."

"What do you do with it?" Jenna said, reaching out toward the glass. Kristen pulled it back. Then Kristen sort of started to lean back against the wall of the stall. She then kind of squatted down slightly. She took the glass in her right hand and moved it underneath of her body, between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked, sounding a bit horrified. But in a moment, it was very clear what Kristen was doing. We could all hear the tell-tale sound of water splashing into the wine glass at an intense concentration. Kristen was pissing in the wine glass! I was taken aback.

"Are you..." Jenna started, wide eyed.

"Shhh!" Kristen shot back, sticking up her index finger on her free hand. There was a few more seconds of noise and then Kristen carefully pulled out the glass from between her legs and stood up straight. She held the glass of piss out in front of her. It was a very big glass, maybe 24 ounces. It was about 1/3 full with a very light yellow liquid. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And I wasn't really sure where it was going. Jaws were on the ground all over the dining room.

"You pissed in a wine glass?" Jenna asked, astonished.

"We are pissing in the wine glass, we are purging our bodies of toxins," Kristen explained. Jenna instantly started to shake her head. Kristen ignored her and got down on her knees in front of Jenna, "Crouch down a little so I can put this under you," Kristen ordered.

"No way, I don't understand why this is happening and it is totally gross," she said.

"This is how the cleanse works. You know how it is, the worse it is the better it works," Kristen explained, "This is bad, so it must be really good." We all giggled at Kristen's ability to really sell it. But the dining room was very tense now; we didn't know what was coming next. Jenna seemed to consider what Kristen was saying.

"And Demi Levato totally did this right?" Jenna asked. Kristen smiled.

"She totally did," Kristen said. Then, at the bottom of the screen it flashed, "Demi Levato did not perform this cleanse...probably." We all giggled.

"Okay," Jenna said. She then squatted down slightly. Kristen carefully held her arm out between Jenna's legs, holding the cup just below her pussy. There was a pause for a minute and then we heard a tinkling sound as Jenna's piss started to splash against the inside of the wine glass. Jenna let out a gentle sigh. From the angle the shot was taken I could even see a bit of the stream, a very dark yellow, pouring out of Jenna's body. After a few seconds, she was done.

Kristen pulled the glass out from between Jenna's legs and held it up. Jenna stopped crouching and Kristen stood back up. The glass was not a little more than half full and was darker in color, especially on the top. Kristen held the glass up and looked into it.

"So what next?" Jenna asked, looking uncomfortably into the glass. Once again, Kristen didn't answer. Instead, she took her index finger on her free hand and dipped it into the glass. Jenna gasped (and so did most of the people in the dining room, myself included). Kristen began to circle her finger around inside of the glass.

"Have to mix it up," Kristen explained. The color of the piss started to equalize as Kristen's urine mixed with Jenna's.

"This is absolutely disgusting," Jenna said, and I had to agree.

"It is the cleanse, just relax," Kristen said. Finally the piss was all mixed together in the wine glass. Kristen slipped her finger out of the glass, brought to her lips, and slipped it into her mouth! She smiled slightly around her finger and then pulled out again dry. The dining room was stunned into silence. Kristen had tasted piss!

"Oh my God! What did you just do?" Jenna said.

"Hush, someone will hear," Kristen said.

"You put piss in your mouth!" Jenna whispered back. Kristen just sort of shrugged.

"Yeah well, that is part of the cleanse," she explained, "you've already purged the toxins, now you have to binge." She held out the glass in front of her, facing it towards Jenna.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds