Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 03

Bethany was very small, around 4'11 and tightly built. She had relatively thick legs, given her overall size, but they looked good on her. Her hips were somewhat narrow and she had very small, but pert, breasts. She had a delicately hourglass shape, different from the sort of V-shaped figure that many elite gymnasts have. Her nipples were slightly larger than Carol's and darker in color. Her tight pussy lips were also darker than her roommates'. Her skin was a tanned white color that looked natural. She had medium length brown hair and big, dreamy brown eyes. It was hard to say which of the girls looked prettier, naked in the dean's office.

When they were both completely naked, and without speaking, they turned towards one another. They both made a fist in front of their chests. They shook their fists slowly, three times, in unison. The then opened their hands. Carol made a scissor symbol, Bethany made a paper symbol. Carol had won. Bethany winced but then smiled. Carol jumped up onto the table. She sat down on the edge of the chair with her legs dangling down over the side. She spread her legs wide and I could easily see her spread pussy. She was already wet, I don't know if it was from excitement or if she had lubed up beforehand knowing that they'd have to work quickly.

Regardless, once she was in place, Bethany walked over to the table and picked up the trophy that Carol had brought earlier. Bethany dropped down onto her knees between Carol's legs. She was a little bit to the side, so we could still see between Carol's legs. Bethany looked up at Carol and winked. Carol smiled, put the tip of her pinky finger into her mouth, and bit down on it coyly. Bethany took the trophy and lifted it up to her mouth. She quickly popped the round, golf-ball top into her mouth. She rolled it around in her mouth while she rubbed her free hand along the inside of Carol's thigh.

Finally, she pulled the trophy out of her mouth. It was dripping with saliva and it was clear she had been lubing it up. She moved the rounded tip of the trophy between Carol's legs. Bethany looked up at Carol with her eyebrows raised. Carol looked down and nodded solemnly. Bethany smiled and carefully pressed the top against Carol's wet slit. She started to apply a slight amount of pressure. I watched as the top of the trophy pressed into Carol's pussy and, in a quick motion, slipped right inside of her. I saw her eyes close and she let out a low moan. But she quickly bit her knuckle, stifling any sound.

Bethany wasn't done. The cylindrical shape of the trophy was absolutely perfect for the task and, as Carol tried to control her moans, Bethany carefully started to slide the 7-inch trophy (what was it a fifth place trophy or something?) deeper and deeper into Carol's body. Now Carol had the palm of her hand pressed hard against her mouth. With her free hand she was gently massaging her breast. It seemed that this was keeping her slightly calm. After a few moments of careful work, the marble base of the trophy was pressed up against Carol's skin. She opened her eyes looked down and mouthed, "oh my god!" Bethany smiled.

Then Bethany really got to work. She kept her free hand carefully rubbing Carol's thigh. But with her right hand, she slowly twisted the trophy and pulled it out until just the golf-ball was still inside of Carol's body. Then, while twisting it more, Bethany inserted the trophy back into Carol's pussy. Bethany started to work in a steady rhythm, sliding the phallic trophy in and out of Carol's tight cunt. I could see Carol's juices dripping out of her body and onto the floor of the office. Carol was writhing on top of the table, keeping her left hand over her mouth. Her right hand moved off of her breast and grabbed the edge of the table, trying to control herself.

For a long while, Bethany just stayed absolutely focused on sliding the make-shift dildo in and out of Carol's body. Carol seemed to be focused on keeping quiet. Judging by the way the big trophy was stretching out her cunt, I was amazed that she was able to do so. After a long while, it seemed that Carol was having a hard time preventing noise. Bethany clearly wanted to put Carol out of her "misery." Bethany's free hand snaked down across Carol's thigh and down between her legs. Bethany rolled her finger across the trophy briefly, coating it in Carol's juices. Then, when it was lubed up, Bethany's index finger quickly found Carol's hard clit. I heard Carol let out a muffled groan.

Now Bethany was working twice as hard. She was still sliding the dildo in and out of Carol's body and, at the same time, her finger was flying around Carol's clit. Carol was writhing wildly on the table, and groaning through her hand. She almost slammed her fist down on the table, realized what she was doing, and just squeezed it tighter. Finally, I heard a high sound from Carol's throat. Carol's body started shaking more rapidly and her eyes closed tightly. Bethany held the trophy still in Carol's cunt, but kept her finger moving on her roommate's clit. Finally, Carol's body went entirely rigid. She held in place for a few seconds and then collapse, exhausted, onto the table. Carol brushed Bethany's finger away from her clit, it was too sensitive. Bethany smiled and then slid the trophy out of Carol's pussy.

Bethany stood up now and set the trophy back on the table. But then she picked it back up as a second thought, turned back and looked at the camera, and gave the trophy a quick kiss on the top. Her lips then glistened with Carol's juices. She set the trophy back down. Bethany gave Carol a few seconds to catch her breath. I watched as Carol's breasts rose and fell in jerky motions as she gathered herself.

After a few seconds (but less than it would take for me to recover), Carol seemed to be back amongst the living. She slowly sat up on the edge of the table. She took her finger and hooked it at Bethany. Bethany walked forward between Carol's legs. Their breasts pressed together as they looked into each other's eyes. Then they kissed gently. Eventually, their kiss broke. Bethany took a step back and then Carol jumped off of the table.

The two women sort of circled one another and then Bethany quickly jumped up onto the table. She sat down just like Carol had done, with her legs spread. Her pussy looked extremely wet and quite tight. Carol looked around on the table, found the little cannon paperweight, and then got on her knees in front of Bethany. She looked up at Bethany, waited for the nod that was their signal to go. Bethany complied.

Just as Carol started to press the muzzle of the cannon up against Bethany's pussy there was a sharp sound. It was a rattling noise. Both girl's froze. Bethany's eyes were as big as saucers and she put her hands over her breasts. Carol hunkered down by the table. There was the rattling sound again. Someone was trying to open the office door!

"The fucking things locked," A man's voice said outside.

"So what?" another voice, "The dean just locked the door before she left, that means we don't have to check it out." It was clear we were listening to the night watchmen.

"Yeah well her bathroom is the cleanest in the building," the first voice said.

"Guess you go to use the public bathroom tonight," the second voice said. There was some grumbling and then the sound of footsteps moving away. During the whole exchange, Bethany and Carol remained motionless. They waited a full minute after the security guards had walked away. They both let out deep breaths and smiled nervously. They both looked over at the door and then at each other. Carol shrugged and Bethany nodded.

Once again, Carol brought the paperweight up between Bethany's legs. Carol's hands were still cupping her own breasts. As Bethany inserted the tip of the cannon into Carol's cunt, Carol started to gently rub her own breasts. The barrel of the cannon was narrow (though it widened as it reached toward the wheels), but Bethany was so small, that it seemed a bit tight getting in. Carol worked the cannon slowly, but smoothly into Bethany's body. In a minute or so, the cannon was as deep as it could go. Bethany smiled and rolled her head back.

For a few moments, Carol tried to twist the barrel of the cannon around inside of Bethany's pussy, the way the trophy had been used on her. However, the wheels were too large, it was impossible. Then she tried to slide the barrel in and out of Carol's pussy, but it was barely long enough. Bethany was giggling. Carol shook her head and then pressed the cannon in as deep as she could.

Then, when the cannon was set, Carol started to lean forward. Bethany looked completely shocked as Carol's head slid between her legs. Then her mouth opened and her eyes rolled back. Carol's mouth was latched around Bethany's clit. I could see the muscles moving in Carol's mouth and she energetically flicked her tongue across Bethany's clit. She kept the cannon buried in Bethany's cunt as she pleasured her roommate orally.

Bethany must've been pretty close, and the sight (and feel) of Carol's mouth on her clit, seemed to put her over the edge. She moved one hand off of her breast now, and it was her turn to cover her mouth. She used her other hand to run her fingers through Carol's hair. She held onto Carol's hair tightly, but without pulling, as her body started to tremble. She made a strange trilling sound in her throat as she trembled harder and harder on the table. Now she was basically shaking like it was below zero and her eyes were slammed shut. Carol's tongue kept flicking at Bethany's clit faster and faster. Bethany made a shrieking sound and then collapsed, panting and smiling, on the table.

Carol pulled her head away from Bethany's pussy. She turned and smiled at the camera and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She then quickly got up and started to collect her clothes. She quickly threw it back on while Bethany continued to catch her breath. There was no time for cuddling, they had almost gotten away with it and they needed to leave.

Once she was dressed, Carol was dressed she rushed over to the dean's desk and grabbed the camera. She then rushed back over to the table and grabbed the trophy. She picked the paperweight up off the ground (she'd dropped it) just as Bethany was sitting up. There was a jumbled view of Carol and Bethany kissing once gently, they were moving again. Bethany was quickly getting dressed. At the same time, Carol ran around the room, putting the trophy and the paperweight back where they came from and unlocking the dean's door. (I suddenly had a vision of the dean coming in the next day and noticing a strange scent). By the time she was done, Bethany was completely dressed.

As Carol turned from locking the door, she showed Bethany sitting in the dean's chair, dressed and smiling. Bethany walked over, and sat down on Carol's lap. Bethany groaned a little and Carol slapped her slightly. Then they both looked into the camera, smiled, waved, and then kissed. As their lips met, the screen went blank.

As soon as the screen went out, the crowd in the dining room went absolutely crazy. There were applauses and whistles. I turned and saw Carol and Bethany smiling and a little surprised by the reaction. But I was cheering as loud as anyone.

A lot of the excitement seemed to come from the fact that the video was amazing and bold. But some of it was just the building sexual excitement in the room. Their video had been hot and it was the fourth one we'd seen. The room smelled like arousal and perfume. My nipples ached to be touched and my pussy was leaving a pool of water on the floor. I cheered because it was the only release I could have. It took Heather several minutes to quiet everyone down.

"Carol and Bethany," she said, finally getting the room quiet enough so that her voice could be heard, "that was a really fantastic submission. That was one of the most daring videos I have ever seen. I should be angry at the risk you ran and the laws that you broke. But I can't be. It was too awesome. Some of the sex we've already seen was hotter (not that this wasn't hot), but the excitement was through the roof, thank you." Heather had rendered her verdict. Carol seemed a bit annoyed when she said the sex was less hot, but both filmmakers seemed pretty satisfied with the critique and the crowd's reaction. Heather gave us a few more minutes to talk amongst ourselves. I can't remember the excited thing that I chattered, I just knew that fact that we were all watching this, and all talking openly about it, made me unbearably hot. But finally, the crowd started to settle down.

"One last video," Carrie said. I looked back at the officers and saw my sister looking down at her feet. I wondered if she would watch. Part of me wanted her to see, to see that I could do whatever they threw at me. But part of me wanted her eyes on the floor, where she wouldn't see something so intimate and personal. I looked across the room at Lori. She smiled at me nervously and mouthed "It will be great." I took a little comfort in that, trying to steel myself to my sister's reaction.

"Well the previous four will be tough to top," Heather said, feeding our memory stick into the computer. I suddenly realized that everyone in the room was going to see my video now. No mystery. My mouth was dry and my heart hurt in my chest. I felt almost dizzy. What would people think? What would I think? I had half and impulse to rise from my seat, run to the computer, and shut it down. But I resisted long enough for the video to begin.

The video opened on a view of the college library. There was no sound and it was clear that we were looking at black and white security camera footage. The view on screen showed the checkout desk. That desk sat in the corner of the first floor of the library, near the exit. The desk had two surfaces, a top surface where people set down books and then, about a foot lower, a surface for the library to work on. The front of the desk went all the way to the floor. It looked like every other library and library desk you've ever seen.

Lori was sitting behind the desk, looking down at some papers. Lori qualified for federal aid in the form of a school job. Three days a week she worked six hours at the library. She's started the first week of school and by the time we made the video, she was allowed to work without assistance. That day had been one of her work days. She was wearing a pair of fake glasses and a tight pink sweater. She was working quietly, her back to the wall and her legs under the lower the desk. As the video started, someone walked up with a book, she smiled and checked him out. He stared at her breasts in the tight sweater as she handed the books back to him. Then the title card rose, "Lori and Ellie Productions Presents: Desk Job." In dining room, I looked over at Lori and she smiled nervously. Now things would get started.

The movie was filmed on movie proportions, 16:9, suddenly the video split in half, two squares. On the left, Lori was looking back down at her desk. On the right, there was a somewhat cramped view of something else entirely. I could see myself, naked on the screen. I was kneeling down with my head cocked to the side. My breasts were exposed. I looked around the dining room and saw everyone staring at my nudity with focus and felt a strong ache between my legs. I looked back to the screen. In the video, I smiled into the camera and waved, then I turned around. No one could see me at the library.

Once I turned, I got down on my knees and crawled away. Now, a crossed pair of legs came into view. They were long and had toned thighs. Lori's legs. She was wearing a straight gray skirt that just covered his knees. I crawled all the way over to her legs and tapped on her knee. Lori carefully uncrossed her legs and spread them. On the left screen, she kept working as though nothing had changed. On the right screen, I moved slightly to the side so that the audience could see up her skirt and at her tight little pussy. I looked over my shoulder and winked into the camera. Everyone giggled, but they were all staring intently at the screen.

"Do it now, no one is nearby" a muffled voice said, on the left screen Lori's mouth moved. I reached my hand up around the side of Lori's body and above the edge of the desk. Now, on the left screen, my hand was visible. This authenticated that what people were seeing on the left was happening at the same time as the right. On the right screen, my ass was in view and I heard some people whisper something. They were talking about my body. They sounded a bit excited and their tone was bawdy.

On screen, I slowly slunk down below the desk again, moving to the side again so that Lori's pussy was again visible. But in the dining room, I wasn't ready to stand down. The excitement of the night had built to an unbearable level. It was a sensation that had started to become familiar during the course of the week. At some point, my mind just stopped working and my body took over. I was drunk on arousal, I was going to jump at any opportunity for relief. Now my video was pushing me to create the opportunity.

It had been unbelievably hot to watch all of these girls have sex on video. Their bodies were lovely and the taboo was delicious. But this was something else entirely. This wasn't me looking at other naked girls, this wasn't even watching them have sex, this was other people staring at me. Thirty-nine other girls, who had their eyes pour over my breasts, my nipples, my pussy, my ass, and my face. What would once have been occasion for mortification and embarrassment was something different now, beyond those more reactive emotion.

I reveled in the fact that these girls were getting wet from looking at me, that they wanted to know what I felt like and what I tasted like. It made me feel sexy, it made me feel adult, and most importantly, it made me feel right. My sexuality (largely easily and unconsciously suppressed for my entire life) finally made sense, this was what my body was for: providing pleasure to myself and my sisters. This realization made it hard to control myself. If anything was holding me back before it was the knowledge that my actual sister was in the room. But even that wasn't enough anymore.

As I watched the screen I carefully moved one of my hands from behind my back and slid it over my thigh. I moved slowly so no one would notice me. My hand moved across my thigh, over my mons pubis, and then settling slowly towards my clitoris. I looked down briefly and my little pearl. It was a hard, pink little nub that strained out against the universe, desperate for touch. I breathed in sharply as my finger grazed my clit. I slid my fingers down farther, to my slit. I gently dipped my fingers into my hot, wet snatch. They came back out, lubed and ready, once again they found my clitoris. I slowly started to circle my fingers around my clit, giving it gentle pressure, as I brought my eyes back up to the screen.

Back in the library, I looked back over my shoulder at the camera were had mounted there. Now there was no question that the view of Lori on the left was occurring at the same time as my view on the right. I raised my eyebrows and stuck out my tongue playfully. Then I turned back towards Lori. I took her chair and swiveled it slightly, that way, she was sort of profiled (at least from the waist down), so that the camera could see her better.

I placed my hands on Lori's knees, spreading her legs farther. She scooted her chair in some, so that no one walking by would be able to see any part of her legs. I inched forward as well. I was just a couple of inches now from her pussy (I could remember the smell, sharp but lovely, and unique to Lori). On the screen, my eyes closed, and I leaned in, breathing in deeply with my nose.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds