Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 03

"What?" Jenna asked in a flat voice.

"Your body is so full of toxins from eating processed foods you see, that your kidneys can't even filter it all out the first time. And your body can't even pull the nutrients out of the food that you eat and drink," Kristen said. We were still shocked, but everyone sort of giggled at this. It was the same sort of Dr. Oz-type nonsense that Jenna mocked regularly.

"Really?" Jenna asked credulously.

"Doesn't it make sense?" she asked.

"I mean, yeah," she said.

"Well think of your kidneys like a dish washer. Sometimes, when things are really dirty, you need it let it go for a second cycle. The second time is when it really gets cleaned. The body is the same way. To get the nutrients from the things you drink, sometimes you need to drink it twice.

"You want me to drink this piss?" Jenna said in complete shock. She took the glass out of Kristen's hand and held it up, looking at the contents.

"Don't think of it as piss, think of it as...ultra-organic, free-range recycled juice," she said and I laughed. This was absurd. But I also started to think about what was going to happen. Was Jenna going to drink her own, not to mention Kristen's, piss? What would I think if she did? Why did I, even if I had no interest in doing the same, feel a little bit excited about seeing her do it? It was the starkest example yet of the stunning depths of sexual depravity I had inside of me that I had repressed until joining the sorority. I was not the girl who had left for college just a few months before. Or maybe that wasn't right, maybe I had been, but only now was I allowing myself to grow into that person. I was unnerved, but I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen.

"What does it taste like?" Jenna asked, clearly warming to this possibility.

"I like it," Kristen replied, but then she moved for the kills, "And I hear that its now Selena Gomez's favorite drink." Once again, a message flashed on the screen, "Selena Gomez does not drink, or enjoy, piss...probably." We were all too on edge to laugh at the disclaimer this time. Something was about to reach a head.

"Selena Gomez, right?" Jenna asked as she held the glass in her hand. She swirled it once, watching the liquid move around in it.

"Right," Kristen said, biting her lower lip and spreading her legs slightly. I watched as her hand sort of slid up her hip and across her stomach, rubbing her own skin gently. It was clear that Kristen was excited to see something happen as well.

"What do I do?" Jenna asked and I felt my mouth get dry. This was actually going to happen. I was going to see pretty, healthy Jenna, drinking urine. God, why did that make me wet?

"You just drink it," Kristen said, "Take you time. Take one big gulp to start, then sip on it." Kristen advised. Jenna nodded her head and then looked down at the glass. She was holding it like a chalice, both hands wrapped around the widest part of the glass. She slowly started to lift it up, stopped and paused for a moment, and then started to lift it again. The dining room was absolutely still.

Jenna lifted the cup up against her lips, she seemed to breathe through her nose, smelling what was in the cup. Her nose wrinkled a bit, but she turned the cup up farther. The yellow liquid pushed against her lips. I felt my breath coming shallowly, unable to take my eyes off the screen. The piss was now up over top of Jenna's lips, it was almost touching her nose.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jenna opened her mouth wide. I watched as a large mouthful of piss flowed past her lips. Her mouth closed now and she moved the glass away from her lips. Jenna's cheeks were bulging with hot liquid and I could see her tongue moving around inside. Her eyes were watering a little bit, but she didn't spit it out. In fact, as a few seconds, I saw her throat move. Suddenly her cheeks were no longer bulging. She had swallowed some of the piss!

I moaned, but I was not the only one. I desperately wanted to touch myself and looked around the room. Everyone looked like they were in the same state (everyone along the same continuum of arousal and disgust, some closer to the former and some close to the latter, but all with at least some of both), but no one was touching themselves. I turned back to the screen.

It seemed that watching Jenna drink piss wasn't just having an effect in the dining room; it was exciting Kristen in the bathroom stall as well. As Jenna started to swish around in her mouth, I saw Kristen's hand start to snake over her own thigh and down between her legs. Jenna now opened her mouth slightly. I could see the frothy piss in her mouth and watched as she played with it with her tongue. This seemed to be unbearable to Kristen. Kristen's index finger now quickly made its way between her own legs. I watched as her fingers started to circle around her clitoris, dipping occasionally into her wet slit to keep lubricated. I was so jealous. As Kristen started to masturbate, Jenna closed her mouth and swallowed down the rest of the piss, opening her mouth wide to show it was empty.

Finally, I realized that I couldn't wait until the end of the movie to find out what was going on. I turned toward Jenna (who was watching herself with a nervous smile) and whispered into her ear, "Is this for real? Did you do this?" She kept looking at the screen for a moment and then turned towards me, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, it is real. Every bit," she said. I kept waiting for there to be some indication that the piss was fake, that they'd used movie magic. Now I knew that this was not the case. She was clearly telling the truth. I couldn't believe the truth!

"Why? Have you done this before?" I asked, glancing back at the screen to see Jenna licking her lips lasciviously.

"No, I don't know. I've never done it before. And they said to be shocking. I don't know, it was just the most out-there things I could think of. I figured it would totally shock everyone. And I was always just...curious about it. From the first time I heard about it I just...wondered what it was like. And... well, it just seemed like if there was a place to try things it was here. Everyone seemed so...open about weird stuff here. It seemed safe," she said, blushing. I realized that my questions might've been taken the wrong way. I wasn't trying to judge her. Maybe a month ago I would have, but not now. I didn't know what was right or wrong anymore. I leaned in a little closer.

"Hey, I am just impressed. This is absolutely bonkers. And this is coming from the girl whose sister licked her ass in front of the whole sorority," I said. She looked over at me now, her face blank. Then she smiled broadly and ran her hand through her long hair.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, "what the hell is going on this week?" All I could do was shrug.

"I don't know, but I missing the movie, and I am a big fan," I said and turned back to the screen. There, Jenna was just finishing savoring her first big gulp of piss. She opened her eyes.

"You're right. That's good. So now I just..." Jenna said and then she saw what the rest of us already knew. Kristen was leaning against the wall of the stall. Her hips were moving rhythmically against her own right hand while her left hand explored her breasts and stomach. She was already panting.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked, shocked, "What does this have to do with the cleanse..."

"You ask too many questions," Kristen said. In an instant, Kristen's hand shot off of her breasts and went between Jenna's legs. Jenna let out a high pitched squeal of surprise.

"What..." she started to yell, but by then Kristen's long, thin fingers had found Jenna's clit. Jenna's question melted into a low moan. Jenna's eyes sort of rolled back a little and she leaned back against the other side of the stall. Kristen kept her other hand on her own slit. Now her fingers were moving across both her own pussy and Jenna's. Both her hands were moving at the same speed. I watched as her one of her index fingers slid into her own pussy, massaging her inside. Then her other index finger slipped inside of Jenna. She kept her thumb pressed against Jenna's clitoris.

"Just enjoy your cleanse. And drink your piss. Or I won't make you cum," Kristen said. Jenna suddenly seemed considerably less inquisitive. She nodded jerkily and then gasped once. Then she seemed to remember her glass of piss. He knees wobbled a little bit, but she kept her hand steady. She lifted the glass back to her mouth, she sniffed it again, and then took a little sip. She moaned, savoring the flavor and then swallowed it down.

For a few minutes, Jenna and Kristen settled into a pattern. Kristen's hands fingered both of their pussies while circling her thumb around their clits. Her lips were closed tightly and her eyes were focused on Jenna. For her part, Jenna was bracing herself with her left hand against the stall wall and, with her right hand, she was lifting the wine glass to her mouth.

Every few moments Jenna would tilt the glass back and the hot piss would slide across her lips, splashed against her teeth, and then pool in her mouth. Jenna would savor the taste of the liquid for a while. She would swish it around in her mouth, or throw her head back and gargle it for a moment, and then she would swallow it down. Drop by drop, the glass started to empty. It disappeared into Jenna's stomach. And, the more she drank, the more she seemed to enjoy it. The gentle grimaces were gone, now she was really smiling. Although, some of that may have come from Kristen's expert touch.

When there was three or four small mouthfuls of piss, Jenna stopped for a moment and just enjoyed Kristen's touch. Kristen noticed that Jenna had stopped. Without moving her hands away from their bodies, Kristen moved closer to Jenna. Jenna knew instinctively what Kristen wanted, and she leaned forward. Their lips met in the middle of the bathroom stall. The kiss was instantly passionate. Their mouths open and their tongues explored one another's mouths. I saw Kristen's tongue digging deep into Jenna's mouth, tasting her teeth, gums, and tongue. She was tasting the piss in Jenna's mouth. Jenna kissed back with equal ardor. Her free hand moved from the bathroom stall and grabbed onto Kristen's small breast, squeezing her small mound of flesh. Kristen moaned, moving her fingers on their pussies faster.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, Jenna abruptly pulled away. Kristen looked a little confused. Jenna smiled and then lifted the glass up to her mouth. She titled her head back and poured the piss into her mouth. Once again her cheeks were bulging with piss. She swished it around in her mouth for a moment. Then she put her chin down. She smiled slightly and the piss poured down her cheeks, over her chin, and down her chest. It cascaded over her nipples and slipped down onto Kristen's hand.

Kristen seemed to sense exactly what Jenna had in mind. As soon as the piss was coating Jenna's body and glistening on Jenna's breast, Kristen leaned in. Her tongue came out and she started licking the piss off of Jenna. Her tongue roved over Jenna's stomach, the underside of her breasts, and across her nipples. As she did so, Jenna's muscles became rigid. She licked her lips and then her body began to shake. She threw her head back and her mouth opened. She made a croaking sound. She tremored powerfully.

Seeing and feeling Jenna orgasm must've done something to Kristen. She latched her lips around Jenna's nipple and her fingers started to move rapidly between her own legs. Kristen rocked her hips with her fingers. She moved her other hand out from between Jenna's legs (eliciting a gasp from Jenna) and then plunged her wet fngers into her mouth. Apparently the taste was enough to send Kristen over the edge. She put her mouth back on Jenna's breast and moaned loudly into her lover's flesh. Her body was now shaking and she actually fell to her knees (the nipple audibly popping from her mouth). Finally, her body went still as well. Both girls leaned back against the stall walls, catching their breath.

They both looked at one another briefly and then giggled, "So...uh, do you feel cleansed?" Kristen asked and they both laughed.

"Well, I guess I feel a little dirty actually," Jenna said, "But hey, at least I'm not thirsty." Then the screen faded to black.

The room was absolutely silent as the video ended. You could've heard a pin drop. I looked around briefly and saw absolute shock on everyone's face. We had all had an inkling, as the video progressed, that it would end where it did. But believing something would happen and then seeing it was something different. I looked over at Jenna, she looked nervous. Kristen was on the other side of the room, trying to hide her face. I started to clap and even whistled a little bit. Soon, everyone joined. It was the loudest so far, people were just so shocked that they had to let it out. People were talking to one another, asking if anyone had ever seen anything so strange. Jenna looked relieved.

For my part, my body felt absolutely electric. I felt an intimate connection between all of the most sensitive areas. My breathing was shallow, my legs felt weak, and I wondered if I was going to somehow have an orgasm just from what I'd seen. The thoughts I'd had earlier in the week, concerns that I didn't really want to be involved in this sort of thing, no longer registered. This sorority had opened a whole new side of me. I just wondered how deep this went. Would I be willing to do something even worse? Had I already? My thoughts shot to my sister, I looked back at her. Her face was flushed and she was talking excitedly to another senior girl. I knew if she saw me looking, she'd be angry, so I looked back at the screen. Why had I looked at her? What was I thinking about her in my heart of hearts?

"Well ladies," Heather said above the din of the crowd, soon everyone grew quiet, "I have to admit, that might be the most...transgressive video in the history of the sorority. It is not exactly my cup of..." she pause dramatically, letting us fill in the gap, "But you really went for it. A very intense submission. Thank you so much." She said. Everyone cheered again. Everyone seemed to be thinking the same thing - even if you weren't into piss, it was really hot to see two girls who were into it.

"Jenna said if I drank the first drop, she'd drink the rest," Kristen explained and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, but no one made you suck it off my tits, that was all you in the moment," Jenna retorted. The meeting risked breaking down into conversations. Heather quickly popped the new memory stick into the computer. I knew that there was a good chance that this one, finally, would be mine. The other girls noticed that the video was starting, everyone quieted down and looked at the screen.

Suddenly, in very large letters a title card appeared: "Carol and Bethany Present: The Dean's List." The room was now silent. I was a little disappointed. This meant my video would go last. But I thought Bethany and Carol were gorgeous, so I was excited to see what they'd made. The title card disappeared and suddenly we were looking at a sort of selfie shot of Carol and Bethany. They were both wearing all black, it was night and they were standing somewhere on campus.

"Alright girls," Carol whispered into the camera, "For a lot of reasons, things are going to have to be pretty quiet from here on out."

"But we will try make sure you know what's going on," Bethany chimed in. They both smiled into the camera. And then they turned and looked at one another, kissed quickly, and then turned around the camera. It was still incredibly dark, but I could make out what looked like a brick wall covered in ivy and lattice work. That told me it was a campus building, but not much else.

For the next minute or so, the action was incredibly jumbled, even worse than Nicole and Alisha's movie. It actually started to make me feel nauseated. I could occasionally see the wall or some of the ivy, occasionally it looked like the sky. There was constant motion. I could hear panting and crunching noises. A couple of times I heard people whispering.

Finally, the camera stabilized. I could see the side of a brick wall again, but then the camera panned down. I was shocked to see that the camera was three stories above the ground! I could see someone's legs standing on the lattice work of the building. Then Carol turned the camera towards her face, raised her eyebrows, and stuck out her tongue. They'd climbed up the side of the building.

From the corner of the screen I saw Bethany fiddling with the corner window. As she did so, Carol turned the camera back down towards the ground. She aimed it a little ways away from the building and focused on a sign that was planted in the yard. It said, "Administration Building - Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mon-Fri. Building monitored by security personnel 24-hours a day. Trespassers WILL be prosecuted." I suddenly recognized exactly where they were. And I was shocked. What were they doing?

"It wasn't locked," I heard Bethany hiss very quietly. Carol turned back again and was facing the now open window. Bethany lifted one leg over the side of the window and then climbed in. Carol quickly followed her. It became a little jumbled again and it was very dark. After a few moments a small light was turned on. It was a desk lamp. It cast a pale illumination around a very large office. It had a desk, a large conference table, and even a bathroom in the corner.

Bethany was walking across the room on the balls of her feet. She made it over to the entrance to the office, she turned the lock and then turned and gave a thumbs up. Carol then walked the camera around to the front of the desk. She turned and looked at it. I could see the open window right behind the wingback chair. I saw that there was a nameplate on the desk. It said, "Dean Susan Ellsbury".

I let out a choking noise. They were in the dean's office! The head of the entire school. I could hear the other girls in the room mumbling. This was beyond shocking. This was like...an actual crime or something. But the action on the screen didn't stop, so I shifted back to focusing on the screen.

Carol set the camera down on the desk. For the next minute or so Carol and Bethany just ran around the room. I could occasionally see one of them skittering around the desk. After a few minutes, I saw them walk over towards the conference table. Then they each set one object onto the table and turned towards the camera. They were both smiling brightly now. I strained to see what they'd set down. After a minute I gathered that the object Carol had brought was a trophy of some sort, an award. It had a square, marble pedestal and a gold, rounded shaft, with a white golf ball on the top. The other object, the one that Bethany had brought, was a paperweight shaped like a civil war-era cannon.

But even as I was trying to figure out what they were literally bringing to the table, the girls were moving. They were both wearing black sweaters, black jeans, black shoes, and black knit caps. But as soon as they set the objects down on the table they quickly started peeling off their clothes. There was a whirlwind of hats, pants, socks, and bras. In just a few moments, both girls were standing naked in the dean's office.

Now they were no longer svelte black masses, but the girls I'd seen since I'd first started rushing the sorority. It made sense if two girls were going to climb the side of a building, that it would be Bethany and Carol. They were both athletes. Carol had walked on to the tennis squad and Bethany actually had a partial scholarship for gymnastics (I think Mandy was the person who'd convinced her to pledge). Bethany was the taller of the two (though they were both petite). She was about 5'6 and built like you'd expect a tennis player. She had muscular legs, a toned butt, a flat tummy, and a chest that was slightly narrower than her hips. She had pale white skin, blue eyes, and long black hair. She had extremely delicate, pixie-like facial features that made her seem more innocent than she actually was. Her nipples were small and pink and her pink pussy was topped with a fine growth of dark hair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds