After The Wife Walks In

"I forgot how wonderful it felt to lose control like that." Marcella tried to catch her breath but didn't want his weight off her just yet.

*****

Saturday flowed into Sunday. Sunday morning, after their tryst in the shower, Marcella called her family to let them know she was okay and safe. She took their good natured ribbing as Kyle's hands were exploring her body. She couldn't remember when she had stood naked talking on the phone as her lover stoked her fires.

"I'll be home tonight." She promised as she hung up. "If I can still move that is." She turned and captured Kyle's lips. "Please tell me this isn't a one weekend fling." She nibbled down his neck and kissed his chest. "Doesn't that thing ever go down?" She felt him poke her and giggled.

"I'm sure over the next twenty years or so, you'll get it to go down a time or two." He picked her up as settled her in place as her legs wrapped around him.

"I am not going to be able to sit down." She winced as he speared into her. She was sensitive, but didn't want him to stop what he was doing. They didn't have to move, it was just the joy of being connected together. Marcella had to bite her lip as she sensitive parts were vibrated by her car all the way home.

Over the next couple of weeks, she had started bringing a change of clothes to his condo. She knew he was doing the best he could and she was falling so fast she didn't care if he wasn't quite up to her level yet. He made up for it in so many other ways. The next thing she knew, almost half her wardrobe was at his place, as her children took over more and more of her house.

She knew she was in trouble the day Joyce came to get her. She was standing in her class, straightening the desks, as her fingers softly stroked the one where he sat. "Oh dear, you've got it bad. Does he know you're in over your head?" There was a look of concern on her face.

"We haven't made the declaration yet, but it will happen." Marcella smiled.

"I hate to pop the love bubble you're in, but the Dean wants to talk to you Marcy." She was frightened for her friend.

"What for...?" She shook her head and went over her class schedule. Nothing unusual there, she thought.

"The sooner you get to him the sooner you'll know." Joyce pulled her out of the class room. "I'll walk with you." She said as they quietly walked through the halls.

"Yes, you needed to talk to me Robert?" Marcella was sitting across from the Dean, at his big old desk.

"Are you still upset that I had to pass you over as head of the department?" He asked her.

"Not really... why?" She wondered where that came from. "I mean I am the senior professor, but I will not get into the politics of position." It hurt at first, but now she knew it was a blessing in disguise.

"When did you apply at Miller and Mott?" He looked at her and knew the damage that would happen if she left the school.

"I haven't. I don't even know anyone over there." Marcella was shocked.

"I know that I haven't been in the business community as much as I used to. But, I know a vetting when it crosses my desk. From what I understand it came from Gary Mott himself." He looked at her for any wavering. He needed to know if they needed to call an emergency meeting. It would be a disaster if she left the school.

"We know they are in flux right now. They might just be fishing. Every since William Miller passed away last year, they have been restructuring. It is working though. Their stock is climbing." Something tickled the back of her brain, but she had to focus on Robert.

"Yes. They recently promoted a woman to the board. She's done a through house cleaning and there is pending litigation with one of the former board members." He sighed. "You have to know we do know your contribution to the faculty."

"I thought Gary Mott was more the silent partner?" It was just right there.

"We cannot afford to lose you. What is it going to take to keep you here and happy?" He flinched, knowing he just gave her the upper hand.

*****

That evening, she was tracing Kyle's ribs with her fingers. "How was your day Kyle?" She asked, wondering why that question never entered their mind until after they made love.

"Just another day in paradise. How's the family?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair.

"Fine..." She sighed. "I'm thinking of dying it all black again, so I can look younger for you." She wanted to make him happy just to make him happy.

"Don't... I love you just the way you are." He kissed her head as her hands went still. She didn't know if her chest could contain her beating heart.

"Let me up love... I need to go to the restroom." She looked in his face and smiled. It was there. It wasn't just words. "I had the most interesting conversation with my boss today." She had to change the subject or start crying happy tears.

"Oh, yeah... what was it about?" He leaned back and watched her ass sway with her movements.

"He said someone at Miller and Mott was vetting me for a position. The only thing is, I've never applied at Miller and Mott though." She did her business and flushed the toilet.

"Oh, real subtle Gary... real subtle." He seethed. "I ought to kick your ass."

"What was that honey?" Marcella asked from the other room as she washed her hands.

"Nothing dear, just making some mental notes for work tomorrow." Lucky for him, her walking back into the room distracted him from his plots for vengeance.

She bit her lip as she slid back next to him. "I wouldn't let a student get away with avoidance, so here goes." She took a deep breath. "I love you Kyle Miller. I love you and I'm falling more in love with you every day." She looked at him to see his response.

"I love you too Marcella Estrada." He pulled her close. "I've been waiting my whole life to find you." He kissed her and snuggled her into his arms. Everything else was forgotten as they made long, soft, peaceful, love to each other.

The next morning, Kyle watched her dress for work. "God you're so beautiful." He sighed as she slipped into her sexy teacher outfit.

"I bet you say that to all your teachers." Marcella teased, while she applied her make-up. She felt shivers down her spine as he watched her.

"Do you have to go home tonight?" Kyle asked dreading the night without her.

"My kids are starting to think you've kidnapped me. I have to make an appearance once in a while." She didn't have to move her head to see him laying there naked watching her. Her spine tingled as his body reacted.

"Well, you said they were basically taking over the house... why don't you just move in here with me? I hate it when you're not home when I get here." He had been thinking how to ask her for over a week.

"Kyle, honey... what would everyone think?" She walked over to him and placed a finger on his lips. "They would think I am your sugar momma or cougar and you are my cub or boy toy." She sighed.

He kissed her finger. "I don't care what other people think. I only care about what you think. I'm in this for the long haul. When you're ready, let me know." He pulled her face down. "Go to work before you are late. We can talk about this later." He kissed her tenderly and let her go.

*****

That afternoon, Marcella was walking. "He asked you to do what?" Joyce asked stunned.

"To move in with him. He said he hates it when I'm not there when he comes home. I don't have the heart to tell him just how much I make. I could pay his rent five times over. I've checked how much those units go for." She bit her lip as thoughts tumbled in her mind.

"It isn't like you'd be living is squalor. If Carrie and Elias could take over your house payments, you could start rebuilding your retirement account." Joyce was thinking logically, since her friend couldn't when it came to this particular man.

"I love him.... I do! But I just don't know if he could get over the disparity of our wages. Some men get territorial over that. Kyle strikes me as one of those kinds." She sighed and fretted over what was the right thing to do.

"Ask yourself this." Joyce pushed her friend out of her comfort zone. "Is where you live more important than who you live with? Are you really that shallow? From what I've seen, you have a man who loves you to death. Is where you live really that important?" Marcella stopped.

"No, it isn't." It hit her in the head like a lead pipe. "And if he loves me for me, he won't mind if we go find a place of our own even if I have to pay for most of it. He has a good job and works hard." It was finally clear to her.

"That's a girl. I knew you'd get it eventually." Joyce smiled at her friend.

Kyle was sitting at his desk when his cell rang. "Yeah babe, what's up?" He motioned Gary to be quiet. He wasn't done with him yet.

"Hi honey... I um, have a change of plans for this evening. I have to go talk to the kids, so I'll be home late. Is that okay with you?" Marcella said quickly, before her class showed up. He could hear the breathless quality in her voice and felt the tug in his lap.

"Works for me babe. I'll have dinner ready and waiting." He smiled, liking the way she called it home. They said their I love you's and hung up. "Now tell me again how you're more subtle than that Gary?"

"Hey, when you pick them, you pick them!" Gary smiled. "She's tops in her field and would have been a chair or a dean if it wasn't for the glass ceiling. A bit of a messy divorce last year, but with the right pre...."

"If you don't want your ass kicked." Kyle held a finger up. "Forget that last word. If, and I do mean if, we get married. It will be as complete equals. I'm smart enough to protect the company. Hell, I learned most of what I know from her. I doubt it would hurt to have a business professor as a member of the family." He leaned back. "Let me know when it's clear to give Bill the boot. I've had enough of his causing problems because he's butt hurt over this office." He changed the subject before he got mad again.

"Give me three weeks. I've already locked his shares and readied the transfer. Becky is on the watch for any voting shares going on the market." He sighed and looked at Kyle and saw his old friend. "Time to make haste slowly. We have too many shares up for grabs right now and that never looks good." He thought it might be time for him to retire. He had lost too many friends over the last couple of years.

"What did the SEC want?" Kyle rubbed his head.

"Same shit different day.' Gary shrugged. "Looking for insider trading and making sure our percentage paperwork is up to snuff. They are always interested when you have fluxes like this. I set Darcy and Becky on him. Too much information and too much woman to remember it all." He smiled evilly. "That was one frustrated bean counter."

"Keep it nice. We don't need issues with them." Kyle laughed. "Hell, listen to me. Like you haven't been working them for the last thirty years." He chuckled. "Pin my ears back when I do that again."

"Ye'suh massa." Gary laughed. "I know what I'm doing son. But, your father would be proud of what you've managed to get done." Gary realized he was proud of Kyle too. "Have a good night with your sexy professor." He waved and left the office.

Kyle was cooking lemon chicken over rice. It was one of his mom's favorite I'm getting home late meals. He had the rice covered and the chicken just cooked until it was tender. He watched the lemon sauce. He had the yellow food coloring ready for when it started to thicken. He heard the front door.

"Hi honey, I'm home." She called out. "Sorry I'm so late." She came up and kissed him.

"Don't distract me woman." Kyle smiled. "How did everything go?"

"Fine... just fine." She smiled. "The kids say hi... hey, that smells divine." She got a blast of the steam. "I'm famished."

"Set the table and it'll be ready in a few minutes." He looked at Marcella and turned off the stove top. As she turned, he grabbed her and picked her up. He set her in the middle of the table and laid her down. Before she could shout in shock, he had his head buried under her skirt. He yanked the lace aside and buried his face in her scent.

"Oh god.... Don't stop." Marcella cried as her lover devoured her.

"Don't you know you are supposed to wait until after dinner for your dessert?" Marcella was sitting on a towel as they ate naked. "Who taught you to cook? This tastes great for it being almost cold." She took a bite as Kyle smiled.

"Her name's MaiLo'." He smiled at the memory. "She runs the kitchen with an iron fist." He caught a drip of sauce from her lip.

"So, I wouldn't have to take over the kitchen chores then?" She tried to bring the conversation to where it needed to be.

"We work as a team in everything. No assigned cores, not lists of things to get done. We work together, live together and love together." He kissed her fingers. "So, that means yes?" He held her eyes.

"Yes, I want to live with you. But there tings we need to talk about. But not sitting naked at the table." She smiled as her nipples hardened and his eyes glazed.

Three nights later, she bolted from the bed. Her period had become sporadic over the last six months. She bit her lip as her stomach cramped and she knew there was no chance of pregnancy.

"You okay babe?" A sleepy eyed Kyle stood at the door.

"Yeah, I just need some, um, supplies." She blushed and then felt faint. "My cycle hit me hard this time is all." She grimaced in pain.

"Oh... that." He finally understood. "Bullets or blankets...?" He asked, remembering his mother during that time of the month.

"Both... extra absorbent." She looked between her legs and was surprised about the amount in the toilet.

Over the next nine days, Kyle proved his love to Marcella with the new heating pad, back rubs, and tenderness, while she went through one of the worst periods since after giving birth. Marcella just chalked it up to menopause and sighed forlornly. She still had dreams and visions of having just one more child.

*****

A month later, she was having trouble keeping lunch down. Breakfast and dinner were fine, but lunch kept wanting to come back up. She went to the doctor and had a checkup. She did what the doctor said by keeping hydrated and eating smaller lunches. She thought it was just a stomach virus and it would pass.

She was cleaning up her room between classes when her cell rang in her purse. "Hello...?" She answered.

"Sorry to call you during work hours Ms. Estrada, but the doctor wanted me to check with you when it would be a good time to set the OB/GYN appointment?" the young sounding lady asked.

"What appointment?" She was confused. She didn't think she needed an appointment yet. Her bi-annual was coming up in a month or so.

"You insurance carrier needs the referral for the pregnancy specialist or they won't cover the extra costs. There is a good high risk team locally, but they are by referral only." She blathered on as Marcella grabbed a desk so she wouldn't fall down.

"I, I'm... I'm pregnant?" She sputtered once she got the message of what the girl wasn't saying.

"Yes... didn't you now?" The girl was stunned. "It's still very early in the pregnancy, maybe three weeks. That's why we need to get the referral in. The sooner the better."

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Let me rearrange my afternoon." She was shaking.

"Okay, I'll let the doctor know." She chirped and disconnected the call.

"What's wrong Marcy?" Joyce walked in and helped her friend to her desk.

"I'm pregnant!" She was staring out the window. "I need to... I need... I have to call Kyle. We have to go to the doctors." Her hand shook as she tried to hit the buttons to get Kyle on the phone.

"Here, let me do that." She punched the number three. "I'll deal with your afternoon class." She handed Marcy the phone when is started ringing.

Kyle was in his office, dealing with Bill, Gary, and the issue. "Bill, you are not ever getting this office. Get the fuck over it. I don't care what you say." Kyle was facing him down.

"I've more than earned it. I do have rights in this company." He was spouting when the phone rang.

"Hold on... I have to take this." He stood up and walked away. "Hey sexy... what do I owe the pleasure?" He needed the distraction.

"Kyle honey, I need to see you. We have to talk." He could hear the strain in her voice.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked motioning his guests out of his office. Bill being an ass refused to move.

"We need to... I have to go to the... I'm pregnant!" She said, putting Kyle on reaction mode.

"I'll be right there!" In an instant he knew he had to get to her. He had to find out what she needed and he needed to plan accordingly. He turned to Gary. "I'm out of here... She's pregnant." He grabbed his keys.

"We're not finished here. This is a business meeting. I don't care about some tramp you knocked up!" Bill stepped in front of him.

Only because Gary was quicker, Bill wasn't harmed. "He better not be here when I get back." Kyle said and ran out of the door.

Gary looked at Bill and sighed. "You just fucked yourself Bill. Even I can't save you from that one. You just insulted the future wife of the CEO. You have an hour to clear your desk. I'll have your termination and stock transfer papers ready for you by then."

"You can't...." Bill sputtered.

"Fucking watch me." His voice turned to steel. "Or have you forgotten my last name. Let me remind you. I'm the Mott of Miller and Mott." Gary shoved the man out of Kyle's office and shut the door.

Kyle parked next to the curd, not caring about the ticket he might get. He ran down the hall towards her class. He didn't even remember if he turned off his car.

"She's in her office Mr. Miller." Joyce called to him before he barged in and made a spectacle of himself. He bound into her office and kneeled at her feet.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He was panting with his exertion.

"I'm fine now." She smiled at him. "Are you mad at me?" She didn't want him to be mad or feel like she was trapping him.

"For...?" He was looking at her, his love flowing out of every pore of his being.

"Getting pregnant..." He was so cute kneeling there. "We haven't even settled the house issue and I drop this on you." She never knew love could go this deep.

"The house...." He muttered. "You need to go to the doctors you said?" He wanted to scoop her up and carry her to his car.

"Yeah, they need to see us to get the referral to the group they want me to go see. They specialize in high risk and late in life pregnancies." She stroked his face. "Shall we go?" She wondered how long it would take him to move.

He whisked her to his car and made sure she was settled in her seat. "Do we have a time for this appointment?" He asked as he started the car.

"No, just sometime this afternoon." She smiled at him and wondered what was going through his head. She knew her priorities were looking for a bigger place. Something more suitable for raising a baby, her baby... their baby.

"Okay, we need to stop of at my office for a second. I need to get the paperwork for insurance and the keys to the house." He was shifting his decision making process as he went along.

"We can look at houses later honey. We might be awhile at the doctor's office." At least he was thinking houses. She just hoped they could afford something in a nice neighborhood with good school and all the amenities their child would need to grow up.

Kyle's brain was moving faster than he could keep up. He blindly pulled into his space and opened her door before she could undo her seat belt. Marcella saw the M. M. on the front doors and liked the office complex Kyle's business was in.

He escorted her to the back elevator and hit the top button. "It'll only take a second." He pushed a number on his phone. "Yeah Becky, we're on our way up. I'll need the proper insurance paperwork by the time I get there." He shoved his phone in his pocket as she looked at him strangely.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds