After The Wife Walks In

"You get more flies with honey dear. Most secretaries don't like getting terse instructions like that." She said as the elevator lifted them to the top floor.

"I'm sure Gary told her what's up. He was there when you called." The door opened to a plush executive suite. The name Miller and Mott flashed before her eyes as Kyle whooshed into the office. "Becky this is Marcella, the mother of my child. Where is the paperwork? We have to get to the doctors." He rushed past, leaving Marcella in Becky's capable hands.

"Would you like some water while panic boy looks what he needs?" Becky smiled at the elegant woman standing in front of her desk. On the wall behind her was a framed copy of her diploma.

"Becky, where are those damn keys to the house?" Kyle shouted as he rummaged over his desk.

"Top left drawer second compartment." Becky smiled and rolled her eyes.

Marcella was stunned. Behind the beautiful granite desk was a picture of an older, pudgier version of her lover. The hair line had receded and the hair was thinner, but the resemblance was uncanny. She stepped forward to read the inscription. It read....

William Miller, CEO Miller and Mott Public opening at twenty five dollars a share.' Her eyes snapped to the door Kyle went through. On the plaque it said Kyle Miller Executive Officer. She saw his books for school scattered over his desk as he pulled out a set of keys and shoved them into his pocket.

"Here is the paperwork they'll need. If they have any questions, they can call Gary or Wanda in HR." Becky handed a packed of papers to Kyle. "I already filled them out for you as much as I could." He grabbed the packet and was ready to head out. "I need your signature on this first." She stopped him.

"What is it?" He asked irritably.

"Bill's termination packet, Gary is buying him out, but he said it was worth it." She pushed the paper to the far side of her desk.

"As long as he's out of my building I don't care." He signed on the signature line and Becky notarized it. "Let's go honey." He put his arm around Marcella and pulled her toward the doors.

"Nice meeting you. Maybe next time we can start getting to know one another." Becky called after them as Marcella waved.

The shocks came too fast for her to keep up. She was dating the CEO of one of the top business in the area and she didn't even know it. She thought she was a few steps above him, but in reality, he was leaps above her. He didn't work for Miller and Mott, he was Miller and Mott. All the little things that had been bugging her smashed to the forebrain with instant clarity.

"William Miller has two children. A daughter who is a model and semi-celebrity, and a son who joined the service to experience the real world before he stepped into his father's shoes." That article read so many years ago. When he had told her a small aggregate business, she thought construction. And, Miller and Mott wasn't a small business.

"How much are you worth Kyle?" She finally asked as he hit the street.

"Personally, I don't know. The company just tipped over a hundred million." He shrugged. "We'll double that once the three contracts with the government go through. But if they don't, we're still in good shape as far I know."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She was getting pissed. "You have a Princeton Law graduate as an assistant. You had my background checked and had me vetted!" She couldn't look at him as her head swam with too much information.

"I didn't hide it. I won't actually take over the business until I get my degree. And No, I didn't. Gary did it without my permission. I gave him hell for it once I learned of it." He paid attention to his driving.

She was going to argue, but she had to admit, he didn't hide it. He didn't brag about it either. All the information was right in front of her. She had just never put it all together until then. "You have some explaining to do later." She put her hand on his as everything washed over her.

Hours later, after she had been thoroughly gone over, she was being driven into a very exclusive neighborhood. "Where are we going Honey?" She was tired and wanted nothing more to lay down and snuggle.

"I need you to look over the house. If you don't like it, we can sell it and get something else." Kyle turned down what looked like a street, but ended at a gate. He pushed a button. "I forgot the remote." He shrugged.

"Yes... who is it?" A woman's voice came over the intercom.

"MaiLo', its Kyle... I forgot...." He said but was cut off.

"Mr. Kyle... you come home. I'll open the gate." She said excitedly. "Mr. Kyle is home... go get things ready." She said to someone else before the connection was lost.

The gate opened and Marcella got the next shock. In front of her was a beautiful estate. Manicured lawns, a large detached garage, which had cars in every spot, but the last one. Her house could fit in this one as a rattle.

"Who keeps all this up?" She asked as they pulled into the curved drive.

"MaiLo' and her family." She remembered him telling her about how MaiLo' ran her kitchen with an iron fist. It didn't make sense at the time, but it was weird that he had grown up with a chef in the kitchen.

"Mr. Kyle, Mr. Kyle, you finally come home." A short woman with grey streaks in her long black hair came running out of the front door. "Mr. Gary call. We make up room for you and mother of baby." She looked at Marcella. "I am MaiLo' the house keeper. If you need anything, please just ask." She bowed once and then hugged Kyle like a long lost child.

The shocks didn't stop there. Marcella wondered what the hell she was getting into. When Kyle said MaiLo' and family... she thought of maybe five or so. There were fifteen of them. Each and every one of them had a job on the estate. She needed some time to think as Kyle and the family talked about changes to the house.

She walked past the open garage doors looking at the cars sitting there just begging to be driven. "The Silver Shadow was my mom's, The Bentley my dad's. They're classics now." Kyle hugged her from behind. "I've been offered a million each or five for the set, but I just can't let them go. My dad drove the Range Rover back and forth to work. It might be the best car for you and the baby." Marcella started shaking.

She was laughing and crying. "I was thinking a nice rambling rancher in a good community. Something big enough for us and the baby but still affordable. Maybe a dog running around in the back yard, yapping and getting into mischief with our child."

"Don't say dog around MaiLo' she'll have a litter of Char Pei's tripping you before you can blink." Kyle laughed. "Are you okay?" He asked worried that this might be too much for her.

"I am more than okay.' She sighed, snuggling into his warm embrace.

"Good, then this might be the best time to ask you to wear this." He gently turned her. "It was my mom's favorite." In his hand was brilliant Asscher Diamond solitaire. It had to be five carrots, sitting on a platinum and gold ring. "I was hoping that our child's parents would be married when it comes into this world." He slipped the ring on her finger as she cried and nodded yes.

She wiped her tears and told him. "It is Marcella Angelique Maria Teresa Constantine Estrada. Get it right at the ceremony or you're in a world of hurt." She kissed Kyle as he tried to absorb her full name.

The next semester:

It will be two more weeks until Jordan says the nursery will be finished and the paint smell is out of the house. MaiLo' insists we stay in the condo until she can get the house cleaned and ready for its new mistress and our baby. She is also making sure there is enough room for all the kids and grandkids to come visit for the holidays. My life has turned into a whirlwind, but I have never been happier.

I gave my car to Carrie when we signed over the house. I was badgered into taking the Range Rover. By my loving husband, my son who drools every time he sees it, and the little woman who runs my new house with an iron fist. I am more than happy my old house is staying in the family. It was what my parents wanted.

My only complaint is that I have to go out and buy new shoes. It seems that the new puppy has a thing for my left shoe. If I take them off, even for a second, I'll find the left one scattered somewhere in the house, with MaiLo' chasing the dog, threatening her with death and destruction. She wants the puppy Cho, to be trained before the baby arrives. I just don't know who is training whom.

Kyle has one more semester until he finishes his program and takes over the company full time. He has been taking over more and more of the day to day decisions, with my and Becky's help. I made the mistake of looking up the net worth of my husband out of idle curiosity. I almost fainted and closed the page before anyone could know what I did. I didn't have to worry about my retirement any longer.

School has started again and I was in mid lecture when a brash young man interrupted my speech on morality in the workplace.

"Professor Miller, why would personal morality have anything to do with corporate morality? It shouldn't matter what someone does in their personal life...." Ah, the arrogance of youth.

I was stunned for a second. I haven't become used to my new name yet. With an unconscious movement of my hand, I feel my ring press into my finger. Flicking the band with my thumb, I smile and poke the wind out of the brash student who was trying to impress one of the girls in the class.

"Mr. Jones; if you lie and cheat in your personal affairs; what is to stop you from cheating in your business affairs? What honest company would want someone who is a liar or has to cheat to get ahead? Let us take look at the current business practices and their costs to the business world as we know it today."

I look down and see the starting of the bump that would soon announce to the world my happiness. Little flutters impact my insides, letting me feel the love that is growing inside of me. I can't wait to get home.

End.

Post Script:

I hope you enjoied this story. I'm sorry if you were expecting a bit more in the sexual discriptivness, but my wife asked me to tone it down a little bit and see how it flowed. I suppose I should have warned you in the biginning, but wanted to see the responce wihtout forewarning. Plese let me know how I did by voting and or leaving feedback or comments.

Thanks again:

Myhands316.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1740 milliseconds